𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙩. ʲʲʰ ˡᵗʸ ᵏᵈʸ

By starlights127

- 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥. 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. More

𝙯 𝙚 𝙧 𝙤
𝙤 𝙣 𝙚
𝙩 𝙬 𝙤
𝙩 𝙝 𝙧 𝙚 𝙚
𝙛 𝙤 𝙪 𝙧
𝙛 𝙞 𝙫 𝙚
𝙨 𝙞 𝙭
𝙨 𝙚 𝙫 𝙚 𝙣
𝙚 𝙞 𝙜 𝙝 𝙩
𝙣 𝙞 𝙣 𝙚
𝙩 𝙚 𝙣
𝙚 𝙡 𝙚 𝙫 𝙚 𝙣
𝙩 𝙬 𝙚 𝙡 𝙫 𝙚
𝙩 𝙝 𝙞 𝙧 𝙩 𝙚 𝙚 𝙣
𝙛 𝙤 𝙪 𝙧 𝙩 𝙚 𝙚 𝙣
𝙛 𝙞 𝙛 𝙩 𝙚 𝙚 𝙣
𝙨 𝙞 𝙭 𝙩 𝙚 𝙚 𝙣
𝙨 𝙚 𝙫 𝙚 𝙣 𝙩 𝙚 𝙚 𝙣
𝙚 𝙞 𝙜 𝙝 𝙩 𝙚 𝙚 𝙣
𝙩 𝙬 𝙚 𝙣 𝙩 𝙮

𝙣 𝙞 𝙣 𝙚 𝙩 𝙚 𝙚 𝙣

1.3K 62 73
By starlights127

(doyoung's outfit above.
pls he looks so HAWTTT and cute at the very same time!!!!)

"you look so good hyung!"

jungwoo smiled at doyoung in the mirror, his hands on the elder's shoulders.

"they won't be able to look away. trust me."

"do you think it'll work woo?
what if i make it too obvious?"

"hyung. don't worry.
making them jealous is the only way you can get them in your arms."

"but isn't that bad?"

"it isn't. you're just making them realize that you love them, and hopefully, they feel the same."

but, what if they don't feel the same?"

"it's okay. and it's their loss. they're the ones who lost someone very precious. so don't be nervous or afraid okay?
what matters here, and today, are your feelings."

"okay. walk me through our plan again please?"

"we're going to one of our senior's party, tony.
he won't be drinking obviously, cause he's the host, and so you sit there, all handsome and ravishing, while i go get him and introduce him to you.
now, taeyong and jaehyun hate tony, and so does tony. they kinda had a beef or something?
so when they see you with him,
they can't help but feel jealous, and they'll come get you,
you three go outside,
you talk, and then
bam!
you confess your feelings and then kiss.
then we got babyma-"

"okay! i got it. i understood.
let's just stop it at that."

"i know it sounds very lame, but trust me. it will work out."

"i do trust you jungwoo."

-

"oh god i hate parties."

jungwoo giggled at his hyung, and doyoung grimaced at the way sweaty and unfamiliar bodies pressed up against his.

"please hyung. live a little.
atleast for tonight."

doyoung deadpanned at jungwoo, and felt himself getting dragged towards the couch.

"now, you sit here. i'll bring tony, and start conversing with him. don't be nervous. look at him in the eyes. you can do it hyung. okay?"

"okay."

"and please for the love of god! do not talk to him about the ozone layer."

"you lil shit-"

-

"why are we here jae?"

"to have fun."

"you mean stare at doyoung and marvel at how beautiful he is?
if yes, i'm in!"

"doyoung's here?!"

"yeah. jungwoo told me. he didn't tell you?"

"no he didn't. babe look at me! i look so bad."

"mmh. you look good."

taeyong dragged jaehyun inside the house and into the party.

they did have a beef with tony, but surprisingly, tony never said no when the both used to come to his parties.

the two stepped into the bustling atmosphere, and jaehyun almost growled when some random guy tried to grab taeyong.

"babe. no fights. we're here to find doyoung remember?"

jaehyun nodded, and the two, holding hands tried to make their way past the sweaty bodies.

doyoung, on the other hand,
was trying to get out of conversation with that tony guy, and the boy could tell that he didn't have good intentions just by the way tony would look at him and grab his hand.

"so tell me, doyoung, are you single?"

no in my mind cause i'm imagining myself with two beautiful and kind boyfriends.

"hmm yeah. yes. i'm single."

"wait. are you kidding?"

"no. why?"

"cause there's no way a beautiful man like you is still single."

tony winked, and doyoung wanted to throw up.

"hahahhah. yeah...."

"so, let's have a good time yeah?
we'll go up to my room-"

"what. no. no."

"c'mon. i'll make sure you have a good time."

"tony no! get your hands off me you motherfucker!"

tony just laughed, grabbing doyoung harshly into his side, and the people there, made way for him, not even bothering to check if doyoung was being forced to go or not.

"tony, please no.
don't do this.
please!"

tony paid no attention to the now crying boy, only shoving him into what doyoung presumed to be his bedroom, and the younger backed away when tony locked the door and turned to him with a sinister smile.

"no. please. no."

tony started taking off his shirt and then unbuttoning his pants, and doyoung was forced to look at him by the man's harsh hold on his chin.

"you dare say no to me?
to me?! girls and boys fall at my feet bitch.
what's so special about you huh??"

it was happening, all over again.

doyoung sobbed when tony grabbed his legs and held them still to the ground, and the boy swore he was gonna pass out.

doyoung breathed out when a knock sounded on the door, and tony gestured him to stay silent.

"one word, and you're dead."

tony didn't even bother to put back his shirt, and went to open the door only in his boxers.

"hey guys. whatcha doing up here?
having fun?"

"hey tony."

taeyong.
that was taeyong's voice!

taeyong!!

"um, you look like you're having fun."

jaehyun too!

"yeah. he's a feisty one.
did you guys need something?"

"yeah. have you met doyoung?"

that made doyoung widen his eyes, and he remembered what tony said.

one word, and you're dead.

fuck you tony.

"taeyong! i'm here!"

that familiar voice made taeyong shove tony away and barge into the room, only to see doyoung standing there near the bed, legs almost giving up under him.

jaehyun saw red when he saw doyoung's tear stricken face, and he turned to tony and raised his hand, before punching him.

doyoung swore he could hear tony's jaw break.

he felt himself being dragged away by taeyong out the door and the house, and the only thing he could remember was how his now ex-boyfriend had broken up with him cause he saw doyoung in a compromising position with another guy.

it wasn't doyoung's fault though.
that boy had purposely fallen on doyoung, making it look like the latter was in a relationship with him.

and when his boyfriend saw that, he had broken up with doyoung in front of the whole school, said how hard it is to be in a relationship with him and left him there, crying.

was that going to happen again?
were taeyong and jaehyun both disgusted by him?

were they going to ignore him from now onwards?

judging by the way taeyong hard a harsh grip on doyoung's wrist, it seemed so.

he softly took his hand away, rubbing the sore and red area to take away the pain.

"oh i'm sorry doy-"

"it's okay taeyong. not your fault."

doyoung didn't even bother looking back at taeyong and jaehyun, and the boy decided to call jungwoo and let him know that he went back home cause he wasn't feeling well.

jungwoo would be okay.
lucas is probably taking very good care of him.

he felt taeyong and jaehyun talking behind him in hushed whispers, and doyoung turned to them with a small smile.

"you don't need to walk me home.
i'm fine now."

"we actually, uh, want to...
walk you home."

doyoung blinked in surprise, but said nothing and just nodded at them.

the fifteen minute walk to doyoung's house was shrouded in silence, but neither of them liked it one bit.

when they reached home, doyoung thought the rest two will leave him, but was surprised when both looked at him with pleading eyes.

"would you mind if we come inside?"

"uh no. not at all."

doyoung opened the door, throwing ybe keys into a bowl there on the table beside the door, removed his shoes and looked at both of them.

"i'll bring water. you guys must be thirsty."

without waiting for their replies, he went to the kitchen, grabbing two cool water bottles from the refrigerator and went back to the living room, seeing them both slowly walk around the room, touching everything that seemed foreign to them.

"please sit down."

taeyong and jaehyun nodded, walking to the couch and sitting down.

"how are you doyoung?"

doyoung blinked at taeyong's question.

he hated it.
he hated the way they both looked at him.
with pity.

he wanted to be strong for them.
he wanted to forget his past and have them in his future.

now look at where he was?

he had shown his most vulnerable parts to them, which was something he never wanted to do.

"you don't look good at all doyoung.
are you o-"

"i'm not. so why are you guys here?"

"what do you mean? we care for you  th-"

"but why? why do you care for me?
do you feel sorry for me?
do you pity me?
i don't need anyone's pity.
you saw me almost get raped!
how can you both still be in my presence?
aren't you disgusted?!
you don't ca-"

"do you want us to show you how much we care?"

jaehyun's calm and emotionless voice caught doyoung off guard, and he stopped. taeyong whipped his head to look at his boyfriend, confused.

"what?"

maybe that was the only word jaehyun needed, because the next thing doyoung remembers is jaehyun standing up and walking upto him with large strides, taking his face into his hands and body into his arms, and then smashing their lips together.

what the fuck.

doyoung was frozen in place.
jaehyun was kissing him, and jaehyun's boyfriend was watching them kiss.

"jaehyun. no- umph!"

doyoung leant back and tried to protest, only to be yanked back into jaehyun's arms again.

doyoung started tearing up at the image of taeyong watching them both kiss, and jaehyun leant back in worry when he felt a wetness on his cheeks.

"doyoung, are you okay?"

'taeyong! hyung i'm so sorry! i'm sorry that i, we, hurt-"

doyoung ran to the couch, sat beside taeyong, and started rambling, but this time, another pair of soft lips landed on his.

doyoung felt the hair on his body stand up and all the breath leave his mouth when taeyong nibbled on his lower lip.

he took a deep breath in, chest heaving with a hand on his heart when taeyong leant back.

"we both like you bunny.
scratch that.
we both love you."

taeyong got up from the couch, realizing doyoung needs some space, and he went and stood beside jaehyun, a few feet away.

"you both love me?"

"yes. look i know it's confusing, and you probably don't want to see our face-"

"oh shut the fuck up will you??"

doyoung almost ran to the both, burying his face in their shoulders, and snuggling there, almost like he belonged with them from the start.

"i love you both too. so much."

he felt their arms tighten around his waist, taeyong smiling in his neck and jaehyun placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

-

(i really don't like how this came out 😭😭😭🥺)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 30.4K 84
"Neither I am leaving you nor this place...samjhe??" saying I fisted his collar even more tighter and pulled him close to me. He was not even ready t...
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
56.2K 979 61
Mixture of platonic, ships, fluff and angst! ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹❀◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ requests open!