Deck of Cards : Touhou x Male...

بواسطة BrennerZero3

You were a card fighter, a person who is good at card games.As you were walking along the way back to your ho... المزيد

Chapter 1: Learning How To Fight
Chapter 2: The Human Village
Chapter 3: The Saint Has Arrived!
Chapter 4: Red Mist? Incident?
Chapter 5: Library
Chapter 6: Just An Ordinary Day, Right?
Chapter 7: Water Training
Chapter 8: Snowfall
Chapter 9: Phantom VS Human

Prologue: Transported By Accident?

5.4K 66 63
بواسطة BrennerZero3

(Y/N):'Evening, my favourite time to go back home after a day in a card shop.'

I looked up to the sky as it was getting darker and darker, it was about to be night soon enough.I look to where I was going, while looking through my deck box at the same time.It was my first deck box, the one that introduced me to the world of card fighting games.

(Y/N):'How long has it been since I started all of this? Must have been at least 2 years now'

I take out my backpack to find it empty, as I didn't really had the time to buy my own food.All I had inside it was a power bank and a few deck boxes, full of cards.

(Y/N):'Better stop my addiction or else I will go broke without any money to pay my rent..'

I checked my phone this time, it was like 7:00 p.m in the evening.

(Y/N):'I have been playing a lot lately during my time there, must have been like 7 hours..'

As I placed my phone into my pocket, I kept on walking back home.It felt like hours, but I instantly keep on walking like forever.Until I was getting a bit sleepy, so I closed my eyes while walking..

...
...
...
...
...
...
...

I woke up from my dazing sleepwalking, still standing to see nothing but a dark place.There is literally nothing, just me only.

(Y/N):"Where am I..?"

I looked around the whole area, which is super dark to see.Then later, I felt that my feet were not touching the ground.

(Y/N):"Huh?"

I looked down to see that I'm falling down through from a high level.

(Y/N):"OH DEAR FUCK!!!!!!"

I then see lots of trees on the ground.

(Y/N):"Dear God, please don't let me die.."

As I completely passed the leaves of the trees, I grabbed on one of the branches but it didn't work since it snapped off.

(Y/N):"WHAT THE-"

I then got hit on the stomach with the tree branch hanging out on the open.Then I kept on falling on top of another branch which gave a blow to my back, and lastly I fell to the ground..only to let my face be smacked with the branch that I just snapped off.

(Y/N):"Fuck..!"

I groaned in pain as I tried to not make a single movement on my body.

(Y/N):"Oww, motherfucker...!"

I got up as I stretched out my back which is already crippled by that stupid fall.With that, I hear my bones snap as I shout like a madman who has been shot with 500 bullets.

(Y/N):"YEOUCH!!!!!!! That fucking hurts!"

As the pain felt like it is over, I walked around for a bit.I looked up to the sky to see the moon shine, while hearing a river streaming through, along with myself being in a forest..

(Y/N):"Where am I really..?"

I looked around my area, to see trees only..

...
...
...

There was no si-

???:"Hello there."

I jumped from my boots as I hear that voice, making myself fall to the ground.

(Y/N):"Who is that?! I will give you my cards if you want!!"

Then my phone made a beep sound, then it literally came out of my pocket while floating.

???:"Hello there, (Y/N).I'm Systia, your personal A.I from your phone in this world."

I don't remember having a phone that has an A.I named Systia.Usually I always use Siri or Alexa for my phones..but never have I heard a Systia before..

Systia:"I can see that you are very confused on where you really are.Would you like me to explain on where you really are now?"

(Y/N):"Please do.."

Systia:"As you can see, we are in a world called Gensyoko.A world where humans, youkai and many more exist to live."

My phone did a twirl, as it explained on where I am now..

Systia:"For you (Y/N), will have to learn on how to survive here.You will need it because there are many kinds of people and things that want to kill you."

(Y/N):"Kill?!! I don't wanna die, I'm too young to be killed off! Besides, I still have a lot of goals to finish.."

Systia:"There is nothing to worry about, as I'm here to help you survive in this world! Please do check your items, especially in your backpack."

I took out my power bank, 4 deck boxes and my wallet.

Systia:"Scanning for a survival check"

It then shows a screen that says 6%.

Systia:"This would be your chance of surviving in this world."

I would be preparing my deathbed soon enough..just need to build a grave.

Systia:"That will happen unless you cooperate with me.Can you give me those deck boxes?"

(Y/N):"I mean, sure.."

Systia did a scanning, as the deck boxes dissappeared in front of my very eyes like dust floating to the distance.

(Y/N):"NOO!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! MY WHOLE ENTIRE MONEY ON THOSE DECKS!!"

Systia:"Please calm down, it's actually very useful for you to survive in this world."

(Y/N):'Survive in this world, my ass..'

Systia:"Data complete, ascessing to Storage Card Settings"

My phone which is Systia glowed a bit as it recreated a deck box which is sealed shut when I tried to open it.

Systia:"This is an item which helps you to fight in battles and will be an excellent asset to let you survive by 60%.We now called it The Deck"

I looked at it with a further inspection, usually all deck boxes will always have a characters or pictures around them.This is just blank, literally it is just white on every side..

(Y/N):"Is there a way to get some designs that I can get from my world?"

Systia:"Apparently, yes.You can give it a design you want.If you want change the design rather than the old one, you can check your settings which is me."

(Y/N):"Sweet.."

Systia:"Now let's get on deck building, I seen that your deck is based a game called Fantasia Wars"

[Word from the author:This is made up]

(Y/N):"Ah yes! That card game.."

Systia:"All cards are based on in a fantasy world..interesting indeed.Very well, let's start by making a workbench for your cards."

The deck box I'm holding glowed a blue light as it then showed me holograms of some things.

(Y/N):"What is this..?"

Systia:"This is where you will be making your cards, and setting up your decks"

The hologram showed me on how I shall make the cards, and also tells me my status..such as my Level and others...

(Y/N):"So it also shows my status, this is becoming like an MMORPG.."

Systia:"With that, you can check up on what Level you are, the more your Level increases...you can get more elements and even combine them in a deck."

(Y/N):"That's...incredible.."

Systia:"But do remember this."

I listened carefully to what it said..

Systia:"You will always have to remember the rules, and don't make overpowered cards."

(Y/N):"Got it!"

Systia:"Dare to break a rule, you will be shocked by The Deck and that will stop your heart.Make overpowered cards, you will slowly die in a hour or two."

What it said really stopped me, maybe I should be careful on following it..

Systia:"If your opponent dares to break this phone right here, you will go into Punishment Mode.."

(Y/N):"What's that?"

Systia:"You will find out soon enough."

The Deck was then attached to a belt, which I equipped it to my waist.

Systia:"I think that is enough to help you get through this world.Good luck on surviving in it.."

With that, my phone dropped to the ground as I picked it up.

(Y/N):"Systia? You there?"

I called for her, but there was no reaction on my phone or voice coming out..as if she were gone immediately.

(Y/N):"She's gone..what a surprising A.I.."

I opened my phone, only to see that I still have great Internet access somehow.

(Y/N):"Weird..usually the poles and towers are all there is to connect for a service.Guess there is something going on around here I guess.."

I placed my phone back into my pocket, and decided to go on a journey that I have never seen in my life.

(Y/N):"Gensyoko, here I come.."

With that, I walked into the forest and within those seconds..I started my first walk through this distant world.

_____________________________________

Hey there! Thank you for reading the Prologue for this story!

I hoped you liked it, as it was kinda interesting to see that many people who make Touhou stories are not enough..

(Even though it is around 500+, it is still not enough for me..)

With that said, hope you enjoyed it and I will see..or talk to you guys later on Chapter 1.

Looking forward to it!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

12.8K 268 9
HOW the hell did this happen?!Y/n was just admiring a shrine when he was just pulled from his world and sent into another.
2.9K 99 35
Book 1 of Buddyfight Champions series. Started on 24th March 2020. Ongoing. "Buddyfight", is a card game that connects humans and monsters from vario...
196 0 8
This is the First Time I write this story so please be gentle
2.1K 66 10
A child from the outside world, a descendant of a strong magician lineage. This child is the strongest in the bloodline and yet, he don't need to sle...