The Mean Duo ✔

By Themoodybooty

[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1... More

~Welcome~
1~ Natalie White
2~ Xavier Russo
3~ Natalie White
4~ Xavier Russo
5~ Natalie White
6~ Xavier Russo
7~ Natalie White
8~ Xavier Russo
9~ Natalie White
11~ Natalie White
12~ Xavier Russo
13~ Natalie White
14~ Xavier Russo
15~ Natalie White
16~ Xavier Russo
17~ Natalie White
18~ Xavier Russo
19~ Natalie White
20~ Xavier Russo
21~ Natalie White
22~ Xavier Russo
23~ Natalie White
24~ Xavier Russo
25~ Natalie White
26~ Xavier Russo
27~ Natalie White
28~ Xavier Russo
29~ Natalie White
30~ Xavier Russo
Bonus Chapter [R]
31~ Natalie White
32~ Xavier Russo
33~ Natalie White
34~ Xavier Russo
35~ Natalie White
36~ Xavier Russo
37~ Natalie White
38~ Xavier Russo
39~ Natalie White
40~ Xavier Russo
41~ Natalie White
42~ Xavier Russo
43~ Natalie White
44~ Xavier Russo
Bonus Chapter [R]
45~ Natalie White
46~ Xavier Russo
47~ Natalie White
48~ Xavier Russo
49~ Natalie White
50~ Xavier Russo
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
OUR JOINT ACCOUNT

10~ Xavier Russo

1.3K 68 22
By Themoodybooty

Thought my ears deceived me for a moment before she speeded off

Thank you huh? Never realised she had it in her to thank people genuinely, the more you know...

I walked back to the lockers to get my towel to see them still getting it on. Flashback of tears on Bella's stone cold face made me wonder if I should admire the dude or smash his head in, don't know why but I was leaning more towards the latter.

Hitting my fist hard against a nearby locker, I startled them out of each others mouths. The girl's eyes widened as she cleared her throat and swiftly walked past me with the lovestruck cheater running behind her. I had good mind to wrap my fist around his neck and pull him back but I controlled myself and reminded me that, this is none of my fucking business. And also knowing Bella she is probably plotting their deaths right now. Best to stay away from her the coming days unless I want to testify in court.

Grabbing my towel I wiped the sweat adorning my forehead and removed the sweat soaked jersey with my name and number 11 on it.

Bella must've been affected more than I thought by this whole thing. The woman didn't even attempt to comment on me being a whole jock thing.

"Here you are! My champ!" I groaned realising the annoying ass coach found me.

"Sup?", I just nod at him before attempting to close my locker and walk but no! The old man had to lean against the opened locker, preventing me from closing it and walking away.

"Keep this up and we'll even win the whole thing. For the first time in history!", Coach patted my back.

"Sure", I pushed him off the locker forcefully and slammed it shut.

"Thats the energy I need on the field!"

"Whatever. I'm off"

I left the building with an overhyped coach on my tail. Ignoring all his game plans and strategies for the next game I walked towards the bus stop. Thankfully he got the hint, I aint listening and stopped following me.

After getting myself to the shabby room in the corner of the stinking gym, I crashed for the night.

Saturday and Sunday went by in a blur due to my busy schedule with practices for the upcoming fight on Monday. Old man Grey coached me and kept me occupied in the worn out ring for the entirety of the weekend.

Getting dressed the following Monday morning, I could sense the incoming drama at school. I wore another of my black shirts and ran my hand through my shit coloured hair before throwing on my combat boots.

I got off the bus and walked to school late. As the hallways were now empty with students already in their respective classes. I took a turn in the direction of the lockers and was immediately hit with a sense of Deja vu

The cheater and his mistress were back at it on the lockers in the empty hallway or so I thought till I saw the fuming figure of Bella in the opposite end.

So much for keeping away.

She walked towards the distracted couple with her heels stomping loudly on the floor. This broke off the couple's kissing as they stared at the face of their doom in human form.

And the little mistress, didn't know she had it in her, smirked. While I thought this would set Bella off it did quite the opposite actually. That smirk fueled a very smug smile on Bella's face.

"Smirk all you want now mute, let's see who'll be begging at my feet by the end of the day" She then turned her attention to the cheater who looks like a deer caught in headlights.

"And you. You lying cheating piece of chewed gum on the base of my heel! YOU'RE DUMPED! You can kiss goodbye to your college scholarship"

Gotta hand it to her, she can be very creative with her insults.

"You can keep the scholarship whore. I'm done playing boyfriend" Quite ironic for the cheater to call her an whore.

"You're dumped! You can't play boyfriend even if you wanted to asshole!", She unleashed her wrath

"I can play boyfriend to Leah, An actual boyfriend unlike to you. She has my heart and my love, three fucking loveless years with you and all it took her was five days. Tell me Nat do you even know what love is?"

I saw Bella at a loss for words and it shocked me.

"Well you know what? I don't care! I'll have you know while you were busy cheating on me, I too was cheating on you! Who knows maybe he'll be the one I fall in love with. Unlike you I don't have to catch an express train called love to horny central!"

"Oh yeah? Last time I checked you were still hopelessly clinging onto me. Tell me Nat who's this non existent man of yours that you used to cheat on me with?"

"I uh- XAVIER RUSSO! Yes! He's the dude that owned your ass last night and out shone you on the fields"

My jaw fucking dropped. The fuck! The confidence she said it with. I-uh what the! What did I get myself into?

"As if he would date a stuck-up bitch like you. You must think all the boys are at your feet because they're utterly obssesed with you. Reality check Nat, they only give a fuck about you because you look easy, a quickie or money is all they want from a whore like you. Not a chance a dude like Xavier Russo would even bat an eye your way"

"Oh I bat more than eyes her way", I walked out of the shadows towards Bella and wrapped my arm around her tiny waist.

What the fuck am I doing? Halt! Stop this madness! Get out this while you still can. Snap out of this Xavier!

Shock was written across everyone's face, including Bella's and even a blush if I'm not hallucinating but all in all considered I probably am.

"You're dating this whore for reals?", The cheating white boy gaped at me.

"Harsh words from a fellow 'whore'. I'd keep that pretty mouth shut if I were you", The words flowed from mouth under the control of my involuntary system. Thanks to biology im able to comprehend why im doing such, such stupid things right now.

"What he said!", Bella retorted as she hugged my arm.

"Whatever, let's go babe!", the mistress pulled the cheater out of the hallway soon enough to avoid a black eye.

As soon as they were out of sight we both pushed each other away at the same time and stood at a good distance apart.

"Might want to explain yourself?" I folded my arms against my chest and arched an eyebrow at her.

"I thought the situation was pretty self explanatory", She copied my stance and stood with her arms folded against her chest.

"It doesn't explain why it had to be me", I glared at her

"Do you see me associating with any other male specimen?", she waved her hands around.

"Do you see having my eyes on you 24/7?"

"For all I know, you could be", she shrugged nonchalantly.

"I am NOT playing your boyfriend", I narrowed my eyes to slits at her.

"A little too late to say that dont ya think?", She arched her brow at me while nonchalantly picking her nail.

"I could always say you paid me to say so"

"I'll let you dump me"

"What?"

"Pretend to be my boyfriend for a month and then I'll let you make up whatever story you want in order to dump me"

"Why would that interest me into doing whatever this nonsense is?"

"Really? You that thick in the head?"

"Enlighten me"

"I'm the Mayor's daughter and it isn't the slightest bit exaggeration to say I basically own this place. Imagine the power you'd have over the school, over me if you be the one to dump the mighty bitch- Natalie White?"

"I don't give a rats ass about power but having you under my finger does sound intriguing"

"So you in?", She outstretched her hand to me

"Whatever", I pushed her hand away and walked towards class.

"OMG you're cooperating with me again!", She ran to catch up and walk beside me with her arm around mine

"Ground rules Bella", I removed her hand from around mine and pinned her to a locker behind.

"You will not cling to me in any shape or format. You will not give me any sort of cringey nickname. You will-"

"No kissing either!", She blurted suddenly cutting me off, her eyes widening at her sudden outburst before a rosy tint adorned her cheeks.

I pushed myself off her and winked with a smirk before walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 19.4K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
33.3K 1.1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
8.4K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
14K 262 8
I needed this. I need to let go. She thought as she tried to justify her sexual feelings towards the sexy beast tangled to her body. "Stop me..." Ma...