Light In My Heart

Por SakuraiS

« COMPLETED » Yibo faced a lot of hardships when he was young and that affects him when he became an adult, w... Más

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Last Chapter 18
Sequel
Gift 1❤
Gift 2❤

Chapter 8

1.4K 153 13
Por SakuraiS

Xiao Zhan and his mother with Zan Jin looks at him confused and shocked.

"His brother?? You mean...His REAL brother?!". Xiao Zhan asked and Hai Kuan nodded.

"Yes, If I told you how he comes.....will you throw him or change your thoughts about him?". He asked, he was afraid if they know his past they will start treating Yibo differently.

"Of course not, how can we do that? He is my son, I mean...he is like my son". Cici said and Xiao Zhan nodded.

"He is like a brother to me, I want to know what happened to him to understand him more". Hai Kuan smile at them and nodded.

"Ok then, when my father was on a long business trip, a man raped my mother and she got pregnant with Yibo, and after she gives birth to him and when he completed 3 years old, she throws him to his father saying he was a mistake and she hates him, my father understand her feelings but....he is innocent, he knows about him yet he didn't force my mother to have him or to give him away, I decided to searching for him, but I didn't know where he was and who took him or how he looks like, I go to the town hoping to see him, and finally I found him, to my bad luck, I found him like that, I told my father that I found him but he told me to hide it since his condition was critical, but I will tell you that".

"Are you...going to take him back?". Cici asked worriedly and he shakes his head.

"No, he is in great health with you, and you took care of him as your own son, I will be selfish and rude to take him from you, moreover, I need to talk to my mother first about him, she still don't know that we found him, and I assume she will refuse him, I will take it step by step, I hope you understand us once that day come". He bowed and Cici teared up, Xiao Zhan looked at her and shake his head.

"NO! You Can't Take Him!". Hai Kuan smile at him.

"Ok, I will not, I will only visit him when I have time, and you....". He turns to look at Zan Jin. "I need to check on you and see if you are taking your medication or not".

"Eeh? Now?". Hai Kuan nodded.

"I'm in charge of your treatment too, I bring everything I need so I can check on you at home, no need to go to the hospital".

"Ok, great, I hate staying in the hospital". Hai Kuan excuses himself to bring the bag from his car then he went to Zan Jin's room.

"Lay on the bed please". He did that and Hai Kuan starts examining him.

"I have a question, it's personal".

"What is it??".

"I was wondering, why are you in the Orphanage while your parent's still alive?". Zan Jin sits up fast and looks at him in shock.

"What are you talking about?". Hai Kuan takes out a photo and gives it to him.

"They give me this saying if I saw you to call them and bring you back to them, they put it around the hospital too in case you go there and a doctor saw you, he will call them so they can take you". Zan Jin ripped the photo and throw it away.

"No Matter What You Do I Will Not Return To Them! I Have No Parents!". He shouted and Hai Kuan nodded.

"Ok Ok Calm Down, I just want to inform you that they are searching for you, you have to be careful if you don't want to return to them".

"No way.....I can't return there....No way I will return there....". He holds on to his chest tightly and he starts to take his breaths fast.

"Zan Jin Calm down....try to take your breaths slowly". He said but Zan Jin falls on his bed unconscious, Hai Kuan immediately takes the nebulizer and put it in his mouth and press it, after that he bring his inhaler and put it in his mouth and open it.

**************************************************

At night, Zan Jin opened his eyes and take a deep breath.

"How do you feel now??". He turns to Hai Kuan who was sitting next to him.

"You are still here??".

"You are my patient....Listen, I don't want to middle in your business but....this is affecting you, why did you lie about not having a family? I can help you if I know what happens". Zan Jin shakes his head slowly and lets his tears fall.

"How will you do that? It is my dark past, no one can light it up, even me ". Hai Kuan holds his hand and smiles softly at him.

"Stay Calm, I just want to discuss about them, and don't worry they don't know where you are". Hearing that Zan Jin take off the mask and sit to face him.

"Will you tell them about me?". Hai Kuan shakes his head.

"No, this is a secret between us, I promise you". Zan Jin closes his eyes tightly and places his hand on his chest, Hai Kuan returns the mask on him and sit next to him.

"Don't think about it too much". Zan Jin looks at him with his teary eyes.

"How Can't I? I'm Hiding From Them! I Can't Return To Them! I Can't Let Them Find Me!". He said almost shouting.

"Why? Did they do something to you?". Zan Jin takes his breath before he turns away and wipes his tears.

"Keeping it inside you will harm you more, you even didn't tell Xiao Zhan and Mrs. Sean, what will they do if your parents found out you were with them? You need to tell someone to stay next to you and help you". Zan Jin turn to look at him and hesitated to talk.

"Can I....Trust you?". Hai Kuan holds his hand.

"Try me".

".....I will tell you, but don't tell Auntie and Xiao Zhan". Hai Kuan nodded and Zan Jin sits properly to face him.

"It starts happening 3 years ago, I start feeling strange things happening around me, whenever I return home, I feel like my father's eyes looking at me weirdly, day by day, he started touching me, I thought it was like any other touch between a father and son but....he starts touching me too much and in a bad way, I told my mother, but.....She said I have to listen to my father's words no matter what he asks from me, that night....". He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath to continue.

"That night, he enters my room and attacked me, I shout for my mother to save me, but she just stands there looking at me, this become something normal for them, they even stopped me from going to school for the whole year and isolated me in a room with no windows, I tried to run away several times but I couldn't, until that day, my uncle come searching for me, and he finds me in the room, I told him the problem and he didn't accept what his brother is doing to me, so he takes me away and told me to stay with him, but my father know that I was hiding with my uncle, so my uncle send me here and told me to pretend that my parents are dead".

"What about the medication for your illness? When did you stop taking it?". Zan Jin shakes his head.

"They never know about my illness, when I was 14 I start getting the symptoms, but it becomes hard when I turns 17, I suddenly get the attacks when I try to do any hard physical things, so when I fight with my father to run away I get tired, I ended up to give up and let him do what he wants, and when he leaves I take the medicine that I bought from the pharmacy to calm down, it finishes before I run away with my uncle and come here, and when I came here I didn't buy more, that's it". Hai Kuan sighed.

"It wasn't that effective anyway, and what happened to you that day with Yibo makes it even worse". Zan Jin looks at Hai Kuan and holds his hand.

"Please Hai Kuan, Don't Tell Them Where I Am, I Don't Want To Return To That Life Again, Please". Hai Kuan smiles at him and put his hand on his chest and he can sense the fast beats of his heart.

"No one wants to return to his dark life, so don't worry about that and rest, I will stay with you until your condition become stable". Zan Jin smile at him.

"Thank you, thank you so much". Hai Kuan shakes his head.

"It's fine, you need to rest more, I will go to the hospital and check on Yibo then return to you, until then keep the mask on you, Understood?". Zan Jin nodded and lay on the bed obediently.

"Good boy".

***********************

After two days, Zan Jin get better and they went to visit Yibo, they enter the room and Xiao Zhan bite his lips as he remembered what he said to him before he enters the coma. Cici sits on the chair near the bed and holds his hand.

"Yibo, I hope you are fine, I will stay next to you so please wake up soon, ok?". She said with her teary eyes and Xiao Zhan pat her shoulder.

"Mom, I told him that but.....He didn't listen to me". He said and his mother looks at him.

"Then what should we do?". She asked and Zan Jin stands next to them.

"Keep visiting him and talk normally, he will wake up someday". He said and Hai Kuan nodded.

"As long as he is responding then he can wake up, but that depends on him, you have to do your job by talking to him and showing him the care". Hai Kuan stands near the bed on the other side to face them.

"He is mentally broken, his body is fine but his heart is not, and that is the hardest part to treat, it needs time for him to recover since this happened to him for a long time, so do your best". He told them and they look at Yibo, Xiao Zhan caresses his hair gently.

"Ok, we will do our best to make him wake up". Zan Jin said excitedly and his mother smiles at him.

"Un, Let's do our best".

***************************************************************

Days and weeks passed, Xiao Zhan and Zan Jin didn't stop visiting Yibo and talk to him, whenever someone is free and have nothing to do he go to stay the rest of his day next to him, even Hai Kuan, he stays for his break with him apologizing to him and talking to him about so many things he learned in his life.

"You are still here?". Zan Jin enters the room and saw Hai Kuan sitting next to the bed talking to Yibo while holding his hand.

"I'm still in my break time, why are you here early??". He stands up and gives his place to Zan Jin to sit.

"I'm just worried about him". He sits on the chair and holds Yibo's hand.

"Good Morning Yibo, hope you are good today too, Xiao Zhan may come, but in the evening, it's his graduation today, let's do our best to graduate too, we only have two weeks before graduation, get up to take the exams fast, ok?". He said cheerfully and Hai Kuan smiles at him.

"It's good to see that energetic side of you early in the morning". Zan Jin turns to look at Hai Kuan with his side-eyes and pout.

"It's Not For You, Only For Yibo, He is Cute". He giggles at him.

"Yes Yes I know~ But Seeing you like that makes me stress-less". Zan Jin smiles and looks at Yibo as he caresses his hand gently.

"I wish if I heard this from my parents". He said sadly and Hai Kuan didn't say anything.

"They though...They thought I was trying to...Seduce the others when I smile, but...What can I do if this is me? I can't change or do anything in one night, they are the ones who take it wrong, my parents––––". Zan Jin stopped when Hai Kuan stands behind him and put his hand on Zan Jin's hand that was holding Yibo's hand, while the other hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down, you are not at fault, as you said, this is you and this is your character, you can't change it one ago, but why do you have to change something good? Maybe this side of you will help so many people and make them smile, even Yibo, I bit he is happy to hear your cheerful voice every time you come, right, Yibo?". He said and Zan Jin gasped.

"H-He Moved His Hand!". He said happily and turn to look at Hai Kuan with a big smile, Hai Kuan smile at him back.

"That's mean he likes it, so don't change and stay as you are, you are like a light in the darkness, I like this part of you too". Zan Jin was surprised when Hai Kuan pinched his cheek a little, he looks at his eyes silently and Hai Kuan breaks the gaze by taking his hands away and step back.

"I need to go now, my break finished, see you soon". He leaves the room and Zan Jin just look at the door silently before he put his hand on his chest.

"No one has ever touched my cheeks like that before".

>>>>>>>>>>>TBC~

Hope You Will Like This Chapter~...^3^

Vote⭐ & Comment💭 Please~💕

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

25.5K 1.5K 8
Xiao Zhan has to come to terms with the fact that Wang YiBo is not in love with him. They have been best friends and that is what they will ever be...
154K 9.8K 28
Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo. In fact, the first time Yibo met him was when Xiao Zhan confessed. Wang Yibo lets this cute guy follow him around and orde...
121K 7.8K 28
A good friend asked me to write a story in which some aspects of his life appear. Meaning, although this is a fan fiction and has nothing to do with...
512K 33.7K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...