The test

By hxleyyy666

I mixture of events causing love to unfold So I definitely was not expecting to have this many reads. First t... More

2
3 smut part
4
5 smut
6
7
8
9 smut
10
11
12
13 light smut
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 smut
The end

1

3.6K 15 5
By hxleyyy666

Blair's POV (You can use y/n if u want.)

I came home after work I was so tired. I get basically yelled at from men all day it's fucking exhausting.

I started to undress as I turned on the bath and put bubbles in the bath. I grabbed this tray thing my sister got me awhile ago. I put that over the bath and put my laptop and iced coffee on it. (This is what it looks like)

I went to Netflix and put on Shameless one of my favorite shows. I watched that for five or so minutes but I got bored and decided to go on Instagram. Going through people's stories I saw a ad that said:

I pay you $1k to please me as well as pleasing yourself go to Www.-

Being interested I clicked on the Website. I was lead to a application. I didn't think this was actually real so I didn't put that much detail into what I wrote. After 10 mins I hit send.

I got out of the bath and got ready for bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.

Hi this was really short it'll get better :) also I've never really written any type of story sorry if it sucks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hard Life By Cami

Fanfiction

24.9K 1K 125
~*Book 1*~ It's a Criminal Minds Demily story, please read it and comment. I have been writing it for a long time, but now I'm writing it on Wattpad...
350K 5.2K 30
you always saw spencer as an innocent soul. but as he starts falling for you, you start to see a different man. lets rephrase that, you start to see...
223 6 22
spencer, i'll remember how i'd loved you. even after i saw the hate behind your sweet eyes and messy statistics. even after i heard casually cruel wo...