Moving Fast(On Hold)

By Ann__Green_

More

Moving Fast Chapter (1)
Moving Fast Chapter (2)
Moving Fast Chapter (3)
Please

Moving Fast Chapter (4)

116 8 1
By Ann__Green_

Ariuane(MM)

Standing in front his house I patently waited for him to open the door. I was sick of not being with him truthfully; I wanted him to be mine and only mine. I hated that we had to go to these extremes in order for us to be alone.

Lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice that he swung his front door open. "You just gone stand there?" He asked giving me a dimpled smile before stepping aside.

Walking in I felt a hard sting on my right ass cheek; followed by him rubbing it ever so lightly. "D, that shit hurted!"I exclaimed rubbing my ass; he chuckled.

"You love it" He growled pushing me against the wall and attacking my neck.

God I love this man.

Amillian

I watched intently as Nicki and Marie stared at me; they was upset that I was going out with Chris. Hell they would rather me go out with a stranger other that Chris sneaky ass.

"So you agreed to go on a date with Chris?" Marie asked again giving me a weird look.

"Biiitch! Why?" Nicki chimed in as we sat at Chilli's having our weekly lunch.

"I have no fucking Idea; I honesty wasn't paying any attention." I spoke looking down at my food as I fumbled around with it.

"So what the hell had your attention? Cause me and Nick was pushing off scrubs" Marie said sipping her drink staring at me with chinky eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"If y'all hoes must know, August was there."

"Who the fuck is Aug- Amill I know yo- the Nigga from work?" Nicki asked pulling my arm when ever she couldn't finish her sentence.

I laughed at how she was acting; it was like she had a thing for him. "Time out. Who's August?" Marie spoke.

"Some Nigga from wor-"

"Him!"

August

I've been following Amillian around for a while now; it was something I didn't plan on doing, it kinda just happened. Ever since the day I met her at the hospital; I've been, intrigued with her; her life ,her friends everything.

I had been sitting in my car across the street from Chilli's for about a hour just waiting on her to finish chilling with her girls. They been in there going on 2 hours so I figured I might as well gone in there and get me a to go plate shit.

As soon as I walked in I saw the table they was sitting at; I wasn't trying to stare to long but I couldn't help it Amillian is just so damn beautiful.

"Him!"

Damnit!

I tried my best to just ignore it but soon I saw a pair of feet next to the stool across from me. Judging by the ugh boots I knew it was Amillian.

"August?" She spoke taking a seat next to me.

"Hello Nurse Amillian"

Vote
Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 7.3K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
662K 31.6K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.5M 51.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
283K 11.7K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...