Hope βœ”

By -Kendiily

Hope Marie is a shy, Artistic and calm 16 year old girl who loves the library.What happens when she finds out... More

0
Characters
Taken
Missing Princess
The Promise
H .O .P .E
FOUND
Friend?
Thank You
Italian Mafia?
Secrets Revealed
Telling them
Friday
Watching
Meeting Hope
Fun
Dinner
Necklace?
She Knows
Family
New Characters/thank you
Woman?
Game Night/J&H
Unexpected
Empty
Shopping
Sister?
Putting the Pieces together
Confronting
Hidden Secrets
Shock&Plan
Dinner&Begin
Caught
Evidenceβœ”
Memories
Girls trip/Trouble
Reyna~ Part 1
Part 2
Meeting Part 1
The truth Part 2
Panic Part 1
Rage Part 2
More Truth
Plan
Alive
Confused
Flash back
Reason
Sage
Friendship?
Stick together
Right thing
Truth?/Change
Part 1
Part 2
Change man?
Missed/hugs
Lies
Stitches
Forgiving
Part One
Part Two
Thank you/Update
π”π©ππšπ­πž!

Corinne's Truth

8.6K 277 26
By -Kendiily

Chapter 56-

Hope POV~

The next day I woke up around 11 in the afternoon.

I missed breakfast and lunch which I'm very angry at. But On the bright side Dean made me and him a peanut butter sandwich, because he had woke up around that time as well. He also made us some nice apple juice which was amazing. Apple juice from scratch is everything.

After my evening breakfast I made my way to the library to see if it has the book fallen. I love that series watched the movie a year ago and couldn't stop watching it. Just about a month ago I found out they had books to it.

When I got to the library I look everywhere but still didn't find it. The door of the library opened, standing by the door is someone who I had never thought would even be standing here alive after what she did.

"Can we please talk Hope?" her eyes looked like they were on the verge of crying.

I hadn't imagine my day to start like this. I hate this already.

Nodding my head, I walk over to the table taking a seat on one of the chairs not far from her.

She sat down and stared at the wall for a second, before shifting her attention to her shaking hands. The air between us felt suffocating and awkward at the same time.

I felt the need to make a run for the door. But instead I sat down, took a deep breath and waited until she was ready to speak.

Its not like I have anything to do.

"I-I'm so sorry Hope" she cried tears falling down her cheeks.

I tried to say something but the words couldn't come out.

"I-I did everything in order to keep my daughter safe" she cried again. This time it was my turn to shed some tears.

I wanted you to keep me safe too.

"I-I neglected you, because I was told so and plus the guilt of your mothers death was eating me alive. You have to understand Hope I only did it to protect my daughter and protect you in the process" I understand that Amiya is her daughter, but at the same time I also wanted her protect and love me.

Is that being selfish?

Tears started to fall down from my eyes.

"D-Did you ever care about me?" I asked my words carrying so many pain with it.

I looked her straight in the eye waiting for and answer.

"Yes I cared about you like a daughter especially after you were born I was there for you" was she?

"Yeah, but you weren't there for me when I needed yo-"

"Hop-"

"D-Don't interrupt me!" I yell blinking back tears.

"Where were you when I needed a shoulder to cry on or when I needed real advice" I was a child desperate for her 'mothers' love. But instead I got horrible advice, bad attitude and worst of all the silence treatment.

Then again I have to thank her. She isn't my real mom, which makes it even more better because I can stop beating my self up about all this.

"H-Hope I'm sor-"

"Save it. I get that you did this for your husband and daughter, but still you could have at least tried to act like you did cared after my tenth birthday" I quickly got out of the chair tears still running down my eyes.

Opening the door I started to walk so fast tears still running down my eyes. Because of all this crying I couldn't see where I was going, which cause me to bump into someone.

I fall hard on my butt.

"Merda! are you okay?" wiping my eyes I look up to see Hayden watching me with sad eyes.

"N-No I'm fi-"

"Your not" he picked me up throwing me over his shoulders. Fuck not this again!

He carry me to my room, when we reach my room he placed me on my bed holding me tight.

"Are you okay?"

"I think so" honestly I don't know if I'm ever going to be fine.

"If mom was here would she have forgive Corinne?" I questioned, maybe he can help me figure out things.

It took him a second to answer "She would have forgive her" wow

"How do you know that?

"Because mom would have done the same thing if your life was threatened" just like that I became lost in my thoughts.

So I'm supposed to forgive her.

I always wanted to know the reason why she stoped being there for me ever since I was 11. Every thing change on my 10 birthday.

I guess it was because of grief.

It all makes sense.

My mom was her best friend.

"You know moving to Italy won't be that bad" Hayden says interrupting my thoughts.

"Maybe"

"It will be fun I promise" he chuckle. Yeah I hope.

Lets just Hope I don't get kidnapped aga-

Then yesterday hit me.

"You never told me what you were doing at Sage warehouse" I said sitting up. He tense a little.

"I'll tell you when I'm read-"

"You promised"

"Fine" he sighs

"I went there to kill Bella" that wasn't what I expected.

I was hoping he was joking, but sadly his face was just unreadable. It was Blank

"Why?"

"Because Bella deserved it" he firmly said clenching his fist.

"Did you k-kill her?" I ask stuttering on one word in particular. Kill

He look to my room door before shaking his head no.

"I told Roman I did it"

"Why?!" my voice raised a little. Why will he be so stupid and do that?

"Because it was my only way out" way out?!

"He's probably going to tell Nate then it will probably get to Aunt Celia which is exactly what I need to happen" Aunt Celia?

"What does Aunt Celia have to do with this?" I questioned.

"She was the one who told me to Kill Bella" wait what?!

"Why would she want Bella dead?" this is crazy. She is crazy.

"Apparently Bella or Sage killed Gio, our uncle" he says his shoulder tense a little at the mention of our uncle's name.

Letting my self fall back on the bed I stare at the ceiling lost.

"Do you think we can trust Celia?" Hayden quietly ask.

"If you did! you would have killed Bella" my answer was a simple no.

I trusted Bella and look how that turned out.

Celia just happens to come home around this time when she knows damn well she was alive.

It doesn't make sens-

"Your right I don't trust her" Hayden admits interrupting my thoughts.

"Why?"

"I don't no theirs just something off about her"

~1189~

Hey .'/

I'm back.

Sorry I was just busy with school work but I'm back.

Feel free to let me know if I made any mistakes.

Finished~ Mar/3/21/9:56pm

Edited~ Mar/3/21 10:23pm

Comment&Vote

°H.O.P.E°

'I hoped you enjoyed it'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 6.7K 63
*Some scenes include physical abuse* Hope Ficci is a 19 year old girl from New York. One night away with her best friend reveals secrets that she has...
283K 6.7K 34
After being away from her loving family for 11 years, 16 year old Charlotte Emilio Valentino is finally reunited with her 6 overprotective, mafia bro...
37.9K 1.1K 15
Although she was surrounded by love she couldn't help but feel hollow and broken. She woke up every day, restless after a tiring and horrific night S...
168K 3K 62
Aria Valentino the lost mafia princess. Kidnapped at 4 years old by her fathers best friend. A beautiful, young, troubled soul dealing with the abus...