๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ...

By Hun_No

*IN EDITING* Deep in the Zodiac curse, a bind between a beloved deer and a jealous dragon lays under the surf... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Announcement!
100K READS

Final Note from Author-chan!

3.1K 36 22
By Hun_No

I would like to thank everyone for all of your reads, and comments, and votes, and support! I would specially like to thank  aloe_louis and wiftymimi who have been my biggest supports and number 1 fans!

Honestly I'm surprised the story has done so well, this is truly a dream come true! And I hope all of you readers who are struggling to get your reads get the same fame too! 

Now I know that this story has come to a close but don't forget to check out my other two Fruits Basket Fanfics, Adekku and A Cunning Little Fox Among the Zodiac if you haven't yet! I'm sure with Season Three coming out in the Spring you'll be hearing a lot from me and my works!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.1K 30
Akari Sohma is the younger fraternal twin sister of the current Head of the Sohma family and the God of the zodiac spirits, Akito Sohma. Unlike her t...
85.4K 2.5K 61
Hatori paused for a second finding his choice of words. "I understand you and Akito are still at odds..... don't reel Audrina into it again." He didn...
10.9K 639 12
" Because of my niece and me, we brought danger into you and the boys' lives." - Hinata Fukuzawa. " You and your niece didn't bring us any danger. Yo...
265K 9.8K 50
"Please go out with me!" a loud called shouted across the school hair as a certain white haired girl stop and turned "I can't i'm sorry" The girl smi...