His Heartbeat

By gulle_jana

~ Zindagi or kuch nahi.. Bas! Teri meri kahani hai..~ (life is nothing! But! A story of yours and mine!) ☆☆☆☆... More

prologue
Chapter 01
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 04
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57

chapter 16

8.2K 445 234
By gulle_jana

Happy reading beautifuls....

"Ek hi dil hai,
Ek hi jan hai!
Dono hi tum par,
Qurban hain!♥️"

Author's p.o.v

It was 12 at night when Ali came in room.

His steps halted when his eyes landed on the frame leaning on the headboard while sleeping.

He has never seen a sight more beautiful than this.

She was sleeping in his room as his wife!!
That was enough to make his heart proud and swell with contentment.

He locked the door behind so that she won't wake up getting disturbed.

He went near her and put his one  hand beneath her head and one at her lower back.

Fireworks were now all around them.

The room became more scented and lit up.

Just then his eyes landed on the veil covering her face and he took its corner to read the embroided words written on it.

A heartwarming smile made it's way after reading them.

Once he was feeling the luckiest man on this Earth.

He made her lay perfectly and stood up.

He could never do anything while she was asleep which she won't let him do while she will be wide awake.

He took his night suit and went towards washroom..

Changing his suit he went out and that's when his phone rang.

His nerves tightened looking at the caller Id.

" Yes Zain!!"

"Sorry major for disturbing you at this time but we have to go for an urgent search operation."

"Alright! Captain Mujahid will lead everyone until I take the charge. We will be leaving in an hour."
Ali said in a professional tone.

"Ok major but... isn't it's your wedding night? Didn't you just get married?"
Zain asked shocked even when  he knew the answer.

"Duty is more important to a soldier than everything!!!"
Ali said while looking at samahir's sleeping frame.

"Make it quick!!"
Ali said looking at his watch now.

"Roger boss!!"
Zain shouted.

"Dismiss!!"
And with this Ali disconnected the call.

He sighed heavily walking towards his bed.

He took a velvet box from side drawer and sat beside Samahir.

He took her hand slowly and slipped a delicate yet most beautiful looking ring in her ring finger.

His eyes landed on her henna covered palm which was red with color of henna.

A satisfaction spread on his face seeing 'Ak' written in the centre of her palm woth mehndi caged in a heart.

"Your unwanted and forced wedding gift!!"
He smiled sadly looking at her face intently and put the hair strands behind which were tickling her face.

Before he would lose himself in her beauty he stood up remembering his duty.

He was also forced in this marriage and that he hated her most. All what he remembered at that moment was that he got a girl tied with him and he has to take care of her at any cost.
He has to respect that cause it's her right as his wife.

He took his uniform from cupboard and giving her a last glance he went to washroom.

Samahir was now contunously getting annoyed by the jewellery she was wearing.

Due to discomfort her eyes got opened   and she sat up and just then Ali came out of washroom whole dressed up in his uniform.

" Where are you going?"
She asked looking at the wall Clock which was showing 1 in morning.

"On call of duty!!"
Ali said throwing towel on sofa and started combing his hair.

She looked at him for some moments. She was somehow surprised or somehow not that he didn't even raise her veil.

She stood up behind him.

Just then embroided words caught Ali's attention and he again started looking at him without blinking.

Samahir noticed it and breath deeply.

"It was girl's idiotic gift."
She murmured.

"Its ok! Aren't you Ali ki dulhan?"

(Ali's bride)

Ali turned around and made his way towards her who was looking at him wide eyed.

He traced the words "Ali ki dulhan" embroided with golden color in the centre if her duppata but in a small font.

And without waiting for her reaction he raised her veil with a jolt.

There eyes met and many romantic songs rang in the background offcourse in their minds while air started dancing in joy.

Today two souls were mated together and it wasn't an ordinary thing.

Before he could lose himself his phone rang.

Ali cleared his throat and removed his hands from around her face which were still holding her veil and went to take the call.

Samahir stayed glued there for a while digesting the situation of while ago moments and then went towards washroom taking her cloths from cupboard.

When she came back he was still taking to someone on call.

His face expression were enough to demonstrate the seriousness of the situation.

Samahir kept on looking at him with empty eyes.

"Do ... you want anything??"
She asked hesitantly as soon as realization hit her.

In this all time she realized one thing that soldiers put their lives on stake so that people like her can stay and sleep peacefully.

Ali's didn't react much and just shoke his head still talking.

Mahi almost knew the answer still she asked.

She was about to sit on bed when remembered that he didn't even eat at night.

She stood up and went towards kitchen.

She didn't know much about cooking but was able to treat him woth atleast snacks or refreshment.

She quickly took kababs from freezer and started heating them.

Then she cut an apple nicely into small pieces and started making his black coffee.

It was quite obvious taht he cant work wothout black coffee but this he dodnt ask for it cause there was no one else but Samahir, the kamchor.

Putting everything in a tray and headed towards his room.

He was now talking on phone while typing something on laptop.

She put tray in front of him and went towards bed without saying anything.

Ali looked at her shocked.

"For whom?"
He asked taking phone away from his lips.

"Amm!! You!"
She said hesitantly cause it was not normal for her to bring soenthing for him.

" You made?"
This time he disconnected the call.

"No! A ghost made it for you!!"
She blurted out.

"Then it's mean you made it."
He said eyeing her amusingly.

She glared at him and started playing game at her phone.

"Ganja kahin ka!!"

(Bald!)

She murmured stealing a glance at him who was now sipping on her black coffee.

Didn't know how much time had passed when he stood up and went near her and bent down to her level.

Mahi's breath hitched and phone got slipped from her hands.

She looked at him who was also looking at him.

He leaned more closer and she closed her shut with a jolt.

Moments later she peeked through her one eye and found him standing there while wearing his wrist watch.

"I was taking this."
He said pointing at his watch.

"Lekin tum ny jo socha... wo bhi thk hai!"

(But what you thought is also right!!)

He turned around saying reading my while Samahir facepalmed herself tightly.

He took his army jacket and wore it.

Samahir stood up even she  didn't know why.

"I am going on a search operation !! Don't know whether will return alive or in a coffin. "
He said turning towards her and put his gun in hostler.

She felt something drowning inside her at his words.

Her eyes became wide but still she didn't have stamina to look at his face.

She kept on fidgeting her fingers.

"No one is waiting for you either!!"
She shrugged trying to mask her feelings.

He knew that she lied!!!!!!!

"Better!!"
He took his phone and turned to go.

She raised her hand to stop him but then refrained herself.

May be he got the feeling that she wanted him to stop.

She looked at him shocked when he turned around.

He stepped towards her and held her shoulders.

She felt tingles all over her body.

He leaned near her ear and whispered  sending shivers down to her spine.

"Thank you !!"
He said.

His lips were touching her hair scattered around her face.

He stopped for a moment and then again whispered something pouring all emotions in his words.

"Wifey!!"
She bite her lip to control the burning sensation she was feeling.

He planted a light kiss on her hair and retreated back while She was still in the river of shock.

It was something new for both of them.

"Allah Hafiz!!"
He said a serious voice sounding completely like a major and she realized that there was no more warmth in his words

Just then she realized that, that warmth was only her.

Without waiting for her answer he went out.

"Fi Aman Allah!!"

(May Allah protest you!)

She murmured and kept on looking at his back.

Later she went towards window and saw him who was now sitting in his car.

He gave her a one last look and jumped in his car.

She put her duppata on her head and recited Ayatul kursi and blower in his direction.

She didn't know that it was a gesture of love.

She sighed and went on sofa as soon as his car went out of main gate.

"No matter how much I hate you but still I don't want you to go somewhere again as last 5 years. You have to live!!!"
She said in her trance.

"Offcourse so that I can tease you to hell!!"
She murmured as soon as she realized  what she said earlier.

In this trance she started eating her left over kababs and black coffee.

Apples were placed untouched.

"Even ab bh tumhen fruits khaty huy masla hota ha!"

(Even you still feel problem eating fruits!!)

She murmured remembering how Minahil chachi used to run behind him just to feed him some fruits and a smile made it's way towards her lips.

_____________

It was a gloomy Morning when Samahir was making tea for herself in kitchen when her mom entered in.

"Assalam o alikum mom!"
Samahir smiled.

"Walikum Salam! How's my doll?"
Her mother smiled wholeheartedly and hugged Samahir.

"I am all good!!"

Samahir poured tea in two cups.

" Why did you wake up so early?"
Her mother asked.

Samahir kept quiet and refrained herself from telling her that she didnt sleep whole night.

"Ahh! Actually my eyes got open. Why you woke up so early? Aren't you feeling tired? You slept late last night too."
Samahir changed the topic.

"Yeah!  Just like that."
Her mother said while making her way towards kitchen.

"Did Ali wake up?"

"No!"
Samahir answered slowly.

"Is he still sleeping??"
She asked shocked.

"No!"
Samahir said.

"Then??"

"He went for operation last night."
Samahir said slowly.

"Last night? "
Her mother asked.

" Yes! Nearly at 2am."
Samahir said remembering.

Her mother mouthed oh.

She didn't say anything more cause she knew that in which circumstances they both got married were not normal.

"Well! Now when you are planning to tell me the reason behind this whole marriage drama?"
Samahir raised brow.

"Let him return!!"
Her mother sighed.

"Fine!!"
Samahir said making faces and went out taking her cup.

___________

It was 6 in evening when all the girls were sitting in garden enjoying snacks and evening coffee while watching Samahir and Ali's wedding pictures.

"Hello ladies!!!"
Samahir chirped jumping on a wooden chair.

"Hyyy!!"
All of them shouted simultaneously.

"What's happening?"

"Just leave that and tell me what my bhai gave you as a wedding gift??"
Hoorain asked with excitement.

" Yes yes tell us!!"

"Its damn exciting!!!"

Rest of them also started shouting.

Samahir's jaw dropped to ground realizing that something like that never happened.

"No!! Your kanjoos (miser) bhai didn't give me anything!!"
Samahir said rolling eyes.

"This can't happen!!"
Hoorain shoke head.

"Then am I lieing!!!"
Samahir slapped Hoorain's arm but Hoorain held her hand.

"Woahhh!!!"
Hoorain shouted.

"What happened??"
Samahir asked.

"Come on Hoorain! Leave her hand  she is already married!!"
Tabeer added sadly.

" Idiot!!! Look at this ring. I was right my bhai is not miser. He gave you this and you were lieing."
Hoorain stated proudly.

"What? Let me see!!"
Samahir pulled her hand and looked at the ring shocked.

It was a simple ring with only one pearl between still it was too beautiful and sparkling.

"Woahh!!!"
All of them squealed.

"I wasn't lieing. I didn't know when he made me wear it."
Samahir said thoughtfully.

"Just leave that and tell me do you know what this ring is called??"
Ayla asked sitting infront of her.

"Hmm! No!"
Samahir shoke head in confused manner.

"I knew it!!"
Ayla shouted.

Samahir rolled eyes..

"Will you please tell us now??"
Hoorain and Tabeer whined.

"Yeah surely!! So this ring is called 'promise ring!"
Ayla smiled.

"Promise ring???"
All of them shouted simultaneously.

" Yes! And you guys know what this ring says?"
Ayla asked.

They all shoke their heads.

"A promise ring signifies a promise to take the relationship seriously. It also symbolizes hope for the relationship's future development."
Ayla said excitedly.

"So What? A ring is a ring."
Samahir shrugged.

"No dear!!! Giving someone a promise ring is a big deal and it should not be done lightly. It's  a serious symbol of lasting love and deep commitment."
Ayla smiled.

Samahir's mouth hung opened while all of them jumped while squealing.

"I have something to do."
Samahir said and ran towards her room.

"Wha t he wants to show with all these things?? First he lifted my veil and then this ring?"
Samahir murmured playing with the ring in her ring finger.

She was again left confused by her one and one husband.

"I am going on a search operation !! Don't know whether will return alive or in a coffin. "

Once again she remembered his words from last night and she ran towards washroom.

After making ablution she spread prayer mat and started Magrib prayers and unknowingly when she raised hands to make suppletions his name came on her lips on its own.

♥️♥️♥️♥️
*-----------------*

Assalam o alikum my janans!!

So how's it??

Enough of touchy moments or want more??😁

Let's see when our major returns and in which state.....

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Allah Hafiz
WITH LOVE
♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 16.7K 29
~ Dill k kissay kahan nahi hotay Han wo sabse bayaan nahi hotay ~ ********* She is innocent. He is rude. She is shy. He is introvert. S...
15.9K 814 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
1.1M 54K 71
Stood Third place winner in romance category of STARLIGHT AWARDS! Previously known as "Making her mine" "Get ready . You have only 20 mins". He order...
888K 33.6K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...