SBI + Tubbo Adoption AU

By poggingthrumypain

After Tommy and Tubbo's parents death, they were thrown around in the foster system for awhile. Tommy swore t... More

Part 1 💤Meeting💤
Part 2 💤Officially Adopted💤
Part 3 💤Welcome Home💤
Part 4 💤Dream Team💤
Part 5 💤Dinner💤
Part 6 💤After Dinner💤
Part 7💤Hush💤
Part 8 💤What if...💤
Part 9💤Runaways💤
Part 10💤Hospital💤
Part 11 💤School💤
Part 12 💤Nurse💤
Part 13💤Hello💤
Part 14💤Sunrise💤
15 💤Oh God💤
Part 16 💤Crying From the Past💤
Part 17 💤Boundaries💤
Part 18 💤Running💤
Part 20 💤Aftermath💤
a/n
a/n 2
Part 21 💤Bye Friends, Hello Neighbors💤
QnA Notice
QnA
break
DISCORD
Finale
OMG EYHAN

Part 19 💤Park💤

19.2K 910 2.9K
By poggingthrumypain

Shoutout to the user who insulted my weight. I took down the cosplay after a panic attack. I appreciate those who said they liked it, I'm just too insecure to have it up.

In a split second reaction, I grab Tubbo's hand a book it back the way we came.

"Tommy! Tubbo!" Wilbur yells. I ignore him, running as fast as Tubbo can.

We turn the corner, and I stop, checking on Tubbo. He's panting heavily.

"Tommy?" He asks, tapping his knee.

"Hey, I'm sorry, are you okay?" I ask, kneeling down, checking on his knee. It seems fine.

"I'm okay." He states. I nod.

"Tommy!" Wilbur yells, finally catching up. I peer around the corner of the street, not seeing Techno.

"Tommy! Tubbo! Are you okay?" Wilbur asks.

Screams erupt from the park. I see children running far past us.

"Sorry. I didn't want Tubbo to get beat up." I mumble.

"Hey, no, you shouldn't have to worry about it." Wilbur says. "Everything will be okay."

I watch Techno run up to us, the soles his shoes covered in some dark liquid.

"The park is empty, we can go now." He says, smiling.

I look down, pulling Tubbo into a tight hug. He hugs back. "Do you still want to go?" I whisper in his ear.

"Yeah." He says. I nod, back at Techno.

We walk down back the street to the empty park, Techno leaving dark liquid footprints behind them. I hope it isn't blood, but it's red and brown.

We walk to the park, completely desolate.

"Let's go on the swings!" Tubbo yells, booking it for the swings. He dives onto it, landing on his stomach. He starts swinging on his stomach like that.

"Techno, what did you do? This place was crowded?" Wilbur asks, as I join Tubbo on the swings, still listening to the conversation.

"There was a bear." He says. It's a lie, but I appreciate it.

A blue car pulls up too the park, but I elect to ignore it.

I start pushing Tubbo on the swing, back in forth, in rhythm. It's peaceful, hearing his giggles. I don't remember the last time I actually laughed, besides small forced chuckles. It makes me happy though, hearing Tubbo.

I feel someone grab my shoulders, ripping me from the ground.

"Hey! What the fuck!" I yell. It isn't Techno, or Wilbur.

I kick and struggle, against the man who I recognize to be one of the foster parents in an unlikeable home. He's a drunk.

"Tommy!" Techno yells, shoving himself into the man. He throws me, and I manage to grab onto the the pole holding up the swings, dangling 15 feet in the air.

Tubbo is behind Wilbur, and Techno is beating the fuck out of the man.

I thrust my weight forward, flipping over the pole so now I'm sitting on top of it. Holy shit holy shit holy shit.

It's him. He found us. How are we expected to be safe and shit when it's so easy to find us like this.

I tuck my head into my arms, completely shutting down. I stay rigid, hearing sounds of Tubbo crying and the man, Paul, wailing in pain.

"Wil- Call the police." Techno says. I don't hear any more sounds of fighting.

"Right." He says. "We should go home."

"Tommy!? Can you get down?!" Techno yells.

I stay rigid, absolutely still. I can't move. I'm terrified.

"Techno, take Tubbo home. Take my phone, dial the police, and get Phil." I hear Wilbur say.

I feel tears start streaming down my eyes, as I overthink. Above anything else, I don't want to see him again. I shoved him out of my mind and he shouldn't have come back. What even is this weird attachment to me and my brother? Is it like Phil's and friend's? Oh god.

I think back to the home, starting to shake. It started off pretty okay, like this current one. Until it got worse. He and his wife and his side piece and his brother had a hefty supply of vodka, and...

I got some bruises.

Tubbo got more.

"Tommy! Hey, it's okay!" Wilbur yells.

I ignore him. I don't want too, but it's like I can't move, trapped inside of my body.

"Tommy." Wilbur says. He sounds closer.

I peek open my eyes, seeing him sitting on the pole in front of me. His legs are wrapped around the pole, and his hands are tightly gripping it as well.

"Hey, hey, hey, Tommy, Tommy it's okay." He says, smiling.

I keep staring at him.

He inches near me, eyeing the ground, many feet away from the pole.

He wraps his arms around me, his breathing echoing in my ear. It's quite cold out, and his body heat warms me up.

I loosen my muscles, my head falling face first into his shoulder.

I grab his sleeves, unsure of wether to hug back. "I-I'm so scared Wilbur." I whisper, holding back tears.

"Hey it's okay, it's okay." He whispers in a soothing tone.

I refuse to cry in the presence of that man. That horrible, horrible man.

But I will scream.

I scream into Wilburs shoulder. It's muffled, but I've always been by a very loud screamer.

Wilbur holds me tighter, moving his arms around me.

We stay like this, uncomfortable on the cold pole fifteen feet in the air.

"Tommy! Wil!"

Wilbur whips his head around, and I peek my head up.

It's Phil. Well, Phil, Eret, Schlatt, Sapnap, Dream, Techno, and Big Q.

"Oh my god!" Schlatt yells, looking at the body. He kicks it.

"He's probably alive." Techno says, grimacing.

"Tommy, can you get down?" Dream asks, climbing onto the swing. His fingers grace the top of the pole.

I tense up again, staring at the bloody body. My mouth tightens shut, like it's welded together with metal.

Wilbur hood down onto the swing, and then to the ground, whispering something to Dream.

Dream nods.

"The police are nicer in Britain, right? I mean I know we're a bunch of white people but still... This is citizen brutality." Schlatt says, supposedly inspecting the body.

"I'm friends with some of the officers here. Quackity, check out the guy's car, without looking sus."

"Okay." He says.

"Hey, Tommy, it's time to come down." Wilbur says in a soft voice.

My legs move without me, but instead of going down, they take me too a tree by the pole. I climb into the tree, like a lost cat.

"Tommy! Tommy c'mon!" Dream yells. I flinch.

I hide in the center of the large tree, hidden by all of the branches and leaves.

I silently cry, tilting my head back in the dark area. Light seeps through the leaves, as I grip the trees in solitude.

"Tommy?"

I look around, seeing Wilbur climbing into the tree.

"Hey, no Tommy, it's okay. It is all okay." He says. "But you need to come down, okay?"

"Wilbur, what are the fucking chances?" I ask.

He cocks his head, looking at the ground. "Slim. I don't know how this happened."

"I know why. It's because the universe can't forgive me. I deserve this." I say.

"Tommy! This isn't your fault, okay!" He yells, gripping my shoulders. "That man is a deranged- I don't know- uh psychopath! You are just a kid. Nothing is your fault. It's okay."

"You don't know that." I mumble.

"I do, okay? Trust me." He says.

I look at him, staring into his eyes. I try to search for a sign that he's lying on his face. I can't find anything though, his eyes reek of honesty.

"Okay." I say.

I climb out of the tree, onto the ground. The police have arrived.

"Tommy, I'm glad your okay!" Phil exclaims, giving me a hug.

"You did the right thing calling the police Mr. Watson. We would like to ask you all some questions." The police officer says.

Okay, another day another chapter. Having a crisis now about whether or not my friends like me but uh... your city gave me asthma... Anyway I got some good painkillers from my doctor AND I passed my math test for the first time in awhile. Love y'all <3. Also, I started a one shot book so I can vent out my writing block to write this story better, please check it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

140K 3.3K 47
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
3.4K 111 6
Wilbur is a 14 year old boy with a big heart but is neglected by his father who only pays attention to his younger and older brothers. He wants to s...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.2M 48.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...