Beauty and the Beast

By slyther-claw05

The story of Remus Lupin and Anika Course More

Openning
Platform 9and3/4 (Editted)
Potions
Transfigure
Insensitive Gits
Apology Gifts and Confrontations
Crushing
Aftermass
Dentention
Mudblood
Date Disaster
Full Moon
Confrontations
Halloween
The Dates
Explaination
Christmas
Forgivness
The Map
Potions 2.0
Horrid Wife
Love Potion
Graduation
After hogwarts
Proposal
Wed
The Loss of Hope
I want a Pup
Little Wolf
Tratior
Job๏ฟผ Posistion
Back To Hogwarts
Favourite Teacher
Sequel

Libary

122 1 0
By slyther-claw05

Once I got back to Ravenclaw tower. I wen to my dorm and napped. When I woke up Lily and Marlene were standing over me. "You scared me" I say sitting up "sorry." They both say "Dinner is just about to start. Pandora let us up to get you, she had to do a quick round" "Oh crap I have to meet up with Remus after dinner" I say grabbing my robe "I can't believe your going to that. You don't have to study the potions. Slughorn will explain it in class" Marlene says to me "No I do want to study that potion. I've never been great with the draught potion" I explain as we head to the hall.

*after dinner*

I say goodbye to Xeno and Pandora and he's toward the library. I didn't see Remus yet so I just sat down and took out beauty and the beast and read for a bit. "Hey Anika" I heard someone say, I look up and I'm met with Lupins bright green eyes. "Hello" I close my book taking out the text book. "Before we start can I ask you about a couple things" he asked

Remus's Pov
I pondered myself to ask her if she was an animagus but I chickened out and said "That book. What's it book the one form the train" he say mentally slapping myself "Oh. It's about a prince that gets cursed into a hideous beast for not having any love in his heart. To change back he needs to finds true love" she explains "Is it a popular muggle story" I ask taking out my text book "Yeah., I'm really enjoying to original. It was my mum's favourite book" she adds "Cool it sounds really interesting" I say opening my book to the right page. We've been studying for a while now. It's actually nice studying with her. I finally pluck up some kind of courage and ask a question Ive wanted to ask her "Why were you crying in the train" I say bluntly. She looks at me wide eyed "Pardon me" "After We left.  I was coming back to ask you about the book and I saw you crying hugging the girls" I say. Her eyes feel with tears "It's none of your business Lupin" she sneers packing her stuff up and leaving. Great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 310 10
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ. ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž, ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ...
682K 23.2K 120
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๏ฟฝ...
152K 2.1K 12
โ—œ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐€๐”๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„โ—ž ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š: โ†ทimagines ...