Scars

By cheriefics

"The scars you left on me..." "They are so fucking beautiful" When highschool sweet hearts Jimin and Byeol w... More

Hello!
1. It's me!
2. We meet again
3. Tutor
4. Mr. Ballet
5. Movie time!
6. Date
7. The Chase
8. This Love
9. Crazy for you
10. Outta my mind
11. Birthday
12. Chingu
13. Waves
Park's songs on repeat
14. Why Jimin?
15. Turmoil
16. Kiss in the Rain
17. Picnic
18. Life goes on
Wait what?!
19. Life is a bitch
20. Push and Pull
21. Smells like love
22. Saudade
23. Hiraeth
โœง ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ โœง
24. Band-aids
25. Kiss and makeup
26. Hi there, old friend?
27. Abditory
28. Simple things
29. Yeoubi
โœง๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ดโœง
30. Zemblanity
โœง๐“—๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“˜ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ต โœง
32. Rain rain go away
โœง๐“๐“ต๐“ต ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พโœง
33. Mauve
34. I know how it feels
35. Soft boi
36. The Meet
37. Realisation
38. Cozen
39. Dern
40. Missing
41. Finding her
42. 24 hours
43. Moira
44. Cicatrize

31. Cordolium

549 41 17
By cheriefics

𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓾𝓶
☙◦♔◦☙◦

Jimin's lips quivered as he took a step back. Taehyung's face didn't carry any emotions. He had a straight face while he talked to Jimin. My mind was running wild and my heart was pounding like hell not knowing what the conversation was about.

Just what the name meant for Jimin to loose his sense and shake like he has been thrown into an ice freezer.

"Should I actually remind you what you did to him? I'm pretty sure you remember everything Jimin. Don't you?"

Taehyung was just asking questions. He kept on shooting Jimin but, but Jimin just couldn't answer any of them. I was just standing there, not understanding the context of their discussion.

"Jimin," Taehyung chuckled. He pressed the his thumb against his bottom lip. "I might have been an asshole all along, I did mean things and some things that aren't even eligible to be forgiven for," he turned to me and looked at me for few seconds before turning to Jimin again.

"But Jimin, atleast I didn't bully someone to the extent they would kill themselves. You are a really bad person Jimin," his eyes shooting anger now.

"I didn't bully him. I am not responsible for his death!" Jimin yelled. His eyes filled with tears. His fists closed tight.

"Shut up you asshole!" Taehyung yelled back.

My head started to spin. What did I just hear? Jimin was responsible for someone's death? Did I hear it right or was my mind making up things. I just thought it was a bad dream from which I was going to wake up soon.

"Do you think I'm one of your fan girls who would believe anything you tell me. You can't keep lying when there is an evidence. You can't escape this time," Taehyung spoke through gritted teeth.

"You," he pointed at Jimin. "You can't escape the evidence I found. You thought you could get away with this? You thought that everyone moved on and forgot about it? All these days I've only been quite about it because I was searching for it."

"I was searching for the evidence that could prove you guilty. I found it Jimin," he walked to the table and opened the drawer. He pulled out a video tape and flashed it towards Jimin.

"You can't prove anything because I have nothing to do with it. He was my friend and there is no way in this world that I would have bullied him. He meant so much to me," Jimin wiped his tears. "His death broke me too Taehyung. He was dear to me. It hurts me so much at how," his voice broke "how people like you still think I did mean things to him. I pity you all because you all don't know shit!"

Taehyung chuckled as he rolled his eyes. "Enough with the pretty talk you fucker. I thought I should let you go when you atleast begged on your knees. Seems like you have no sense of guilt for what you have done. You crazy fucker!"

"Beg on my knees? In your fucking dreams you asshole!"

"Jimin," Taehyung ran fingers through his hair. "I promised his mother that I would bring the asshole that was responsible for her son's death. He was like a brother to me. If you have atleast some amount of humanity and shit left in you, apologize to her and apologize in front of media about it. Then the damage will be less. Although I would love to see you loose everything you built in less than few seconds, I'm giving you a chance. If not, I will let everyone see this," he said showing the video tape again.

"Do whatever the fuck you want to. I've been through this shit for more than million times you can imagine. If there is any crazy fucker among us then it's definitely you," Jimin spat.

"Next Friday is the due date Park Jimin. You until next Friday to decide whether you are going to apologise by yourself or not," he said. "If not Park Jimin, I will make sure the whole Korea sees what's in this," he threw the video tape on the table.

"Do whatever the shit you want to," Jimin said. He grabbed my hand and stormed out of the room.

"Jimin?" he didn't answer me.

"Jimin slow down," I said, finding it hard to keep up with his speed. He turned to me. He looked broken. His eyes didn't look alive.

"I'm sorry, so sorry for constantly dragging you into my shit. For constantly fucking up our relationship," his eyes were constantly pouring tears.

"Jimin, why would you say that! Just why would you think that!" I cupped his face in my arms.

"Let's go," he said. The drive back was calm. He leaned his head on my shoulder the whole ride. It broke to see him like that. I wanted to caress him like a baby and hide him away from this mean world. His soft heart didn't deserve all these. I wanted to ask what happened back there meant. Just what happened in Jimin's life in my absence.

I couldn't believe that a soft soul like Jimin would bully or hurt someone to the extent that they decided to end their life but sometimes the person you love and you think you know the most turns out to be strangers. I hoped that it's not like that. I hoped that everything is going to be fine and the Jimin I know didn't do anything to harm others.

Yet again, I could only hope and pray that I won't be hit with something horrible and painful. I'm not sure if I would be able to survive that.

"Will you stay with me?" he asked as we reached his home. His voice was broken and his eyes carried so much sadness that my heart winced with pain.

"Of course Jimin. I will stay as long as you want me to," I kissed his lips.

•••

"Remember when I said something happened in my life that almost ruined me and my career?"

We were sitting on his couch, his head in my lap.

"Yes Jimin. You said you didn't want to talk about it yet back then," I said.

"It's not my fault hun, I didn't do anything. I was framed. I didn't do anything," it looked like he was starting to loose his sanity. He was just speaking into void.

"Jimin shh," I bent to kiss his lips. He didn't return or respond to my kiss. He just stayed there.

"I'm scared," he said as he darted his eyes to me. "There is no evidence to prove me guilty but what if he frames me like they did back then?"

"Can you tell me what happened? What is bothering you so much?"

He hugged my waist. I didn't push him any further. He will tell me when he feels like it. I'm not going to force him.

"I wish I never became an idol. May be things would have been different if I was just a small town boy."

May be things would have been really different if he wasn't an idol. I stroked his hair and didn't say anything. I closed my eyes and leaned back wishing all these would be over soon.

From baby to

Daddy in a matter of seconds

🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Hi all! I'm back. Hope y'all missed me lmao. For everyone still reading thank you! I promise scars is gonna get happy sooner. These kids have to solve some shit before life goes easy on them.

Until then let's wait!

Likes and comments are appreciated. Donate on my Kofi if you like my stories bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923 62 31
"You said you'll never leave me you liar." - Jimin and Y/n dated before debut and promised to never leave her, but what happens when he's forced to? ...
14.5K 797 51
We were friends. Love broke us apart. You came back. I hate you, that's what I thought. I was engaged already. What fate has decided for our love? W...
5.6K 330 31
ใ€Completedใ€‘ Yoongi and Jimin made a promise. One to never leave each other. To always love each other no matter what. Obviously, that promise was bro...
36.4K 3.5K 46
[HIGHEST RANKING #358 IN IDOL 11/05/18 #214 IN IDOL 17/05/18 and #112 IN TRAGIC 17/05/18] {COMPLETED} #BTSYouthAwards Rihanna Grey has made possi...