what the hell happened to you...

By hehlolz

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐™ผ๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ. ๐šˆ/๐š—... More

๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šข.

๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.

20.8K 596 798
By hehlolz

Five put down a cutting board and walked over to the fridge sighing, "What's the date?" He grabbed a bag of bread, "the exact date."

"The twenty-fourth," Vanya stated. Y/n sat down next to Vanya, shifting uncomfortably in her seat.

"Of what?" Five asked, walking back to the table while getting out two slices of bread.

"March," Y/n stated. "March twenty-fourth, twenty nineteen," she said the full date. Everyone glanced at her quickly. Five looked up at her and nodded in approval.

"Good," he breathed, moving his head to the side.

Luther looked at the others before looking back to Five, "So, are we gonna talk about what just happened?"

Five ignored him as he put the two slices of bread down next to each other.  Everyone looked at each other again, not sure what to do, or if they should do anything at all. Luther stood up, "It's been seventeen years."

Y/n cleared her throat and mumbled, "Sixteen years four months and fourteen days but okay."

Klaus stifled a laugh as Y/n received a glare from Luther.

"What? You've been keeping count or something?" Luther asked.

"Since day one."

Five ignored the others and stared at Luther, "It's been a lot longer than that." He took a step towards Luther and blinked to the cupboard behind Luther.

"I haven't missed that," Luther said bluntly. Y/n snickered, hiding her smile with the back of her hand.

"Where'd you go?" Diego asked. Y/n rolled her eyes at Diego as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Everyone else was still confused, causing Y/n to shake her head.

Five grabbed the marshmallows from the cupboard, "The future." He blinked back to the table, opening the marshmallows, "It sucks by the way." 

Klaus pointed his finger in the air, "Called it!" He smirked holding out his hand to Y/n who rolled her eyes and scoffed, cursing herself.

"Goddammit," she mumbled, searching for a ten dollar bill. When she found one she smacked it into Klaus's hand and he laughed.

"Victory!" he exclaimed. Y/n rolled her eyes and shook her head, laughing lightly.

Five stared at the scene before shaking his head, and walking over to the fridge again, opening it and grabbing the peanut butter. "Should've listened to the old man. Jumping through space is one thing. But time is a toss of the dice."

He set down the knife he had in his hand and looked up for a second. He looked at Klaus, "Nice dress." He looked down again, making his sandwich.

Klaus seemed to enjoy the compliment.

"Wait- How'd you get back?" Vanya asked, clearly confused.

"In the end I had to project consciousness forward in a suspended quantum-state version of myself that exists across every possible instance of time," he explained.

The rest of the Hargreeves siblings looked at each other confused before Diego spoke up. "That makes no sense."

Y/n moved her eyes back and forth when Five was explaining. She had been trying to comprehend it all. She snapped her head up, "It makes perfect sense."

Five smirked and looked at Diego, "Well it would if you were smarter."

Diego stood up immediately, but Luther put an arm in front of him. "How long where you there?" Luther asked.

"Forty-five years," he paused, "give or take."

Luther stared at the table, comprehending everything while he sat down. Everyone looked at Five in disbelief. "So, what are you saying? You're fifty-eight?"

Y/n hit her head on the table. "Idiots," she muttered. Did they have eyes? Couldn't they jut look at him and see that he wasn't completely fifty-eight?

"No," he said looking at Luther. "My conscious is fifty-eight," he said matter-of-factly. "Apparently my body is now thirteen again," he continued, finishing making his sandwich and walking to the window and looking outside.

"Wait, how does that even work?" Vanya asked. She was again, clearly confused; just like the others. Klaus had his hand on his chin, making a slight humming noise. Y/n kept her head on the table and shook it.

"Delores kept saying the equations were off. Bet she's laughing now," Five sighed, taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"Delores?" Y/n asked, furrowing her brows. Though, her voice was muffled ever so slightly due to the fact that her head was facing down. She lifted her head up and got back into her normal posture. Everyone exchanged worried glances, not knowing anything that was going on.

Five picked up the newspaper and read the headline, "Guess I missed the funeral."

Luther looked at him confused and asked quickly, "How'd you know about that?"

Y/n smacked her forehead. "What part of the future do you not understand?" Five asked Luther like he was an idiot. Which, wasn't a complete lie. Luther looked at the table embarrassed. "So, heart failure ay?"

"Yeah," Diego drew out.

"No," Luther said immediately, glaring at Diego. Everyone glanced at Luther and back to Five.

"Christ Luther, just leave it be would you? They said he had a heart failure. Leave it at that. You don't need to go all Sherlock Holmes on us here," Y/n said, groaning. This caused Luther's glare to shift to Y/n as she rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue, leaning towards him. She scoffed and slouched back down in her seat.

"Nice to see nothing's changed," Five sighed, walking towards the door.

"That's all you have to say?" Allison asked, sounding annoyed and offended.

"What else is there to say?" Five asked coolly, walking out of the room. "Circle of life."

Klaus put his hands out in a V shape and shrugged. The other's looked around the room, still being annoyed.

"Well, that was interesting," Diego stated. Y/n rolled her eyes and walked to the living room.

"Where are you going?" Allison asked as she got the doorway.

"To get a book!"

-

She walked out of the living room just as quickly as she had walked in. Going straight to the bookshelf she got out a book. She knew exactly where it was, she always used to take it as a kid. Though, Reginald would always scowl her for doing so. He never wanted the kids to touch his books. Y/n never listened. Especially not because of how important this book was to her. She had completely forgotten to grab one of her many, many copies and put it in her suitcase before she left.

She walked out and decided to see Five. She just wanted to see him, even though they hated each other. They never actually got a long. Which was hard because of how they were both friends with Klaus and Ben.

She sighed, walking up the stairs trying not to make any noise. Which was very hard because of the creaking floorboards. She did know what floorboards creaked and what ones didn't. She had drilled it into her brain ever since she was a kid. It was essential to know when she snuck downstairs at night.

She heard a sigh from Five's room as she walked up to it. Leaning against the doorway, she saw Five going through his closet. He moved each blazer over, hoping to find something else. He huffed when he couldn't find anything else, "Shit."

Y/n chuckled from the doorway, causing Five to snap his head over. She had her arms crossed with the book still in her left hand. "Troubles? Don't worry, we never got new clothes, only new uniforms when needed."

He sighed, grabbing a blazer, "Nice book."

Her breath faltered as she looked down at the book, "Thanks."

Five glanced to the side to look at her as he took his large blazer off, "You started reading that a month before I left."

Y/n sighed, "Uh, yeah. It was one of his favorites. The- uh- last book Ben recommended to me."

Five sensed the sadness and nervousness in her voice. "I'm sure he'd be glad to see you reading it all the time," he stated as he undid his tie. Y/n raised her eyebrows in surprise. Five was never one to say things like that. She nodded and hummed, leaving the room to let Five change.

-

"Hey mom," Y/n said, walking into the living room. Grace was looking up at the painting of Five. Y/n walked up next to her and put her hand on Grace's shoulder. "Mom?" she asked, concerned.

Grace didn't turn towards Y/n, but she kept looking at the painting. "It's been so long since he left," she said pausing. "Do you think that he'll ever come back?" she asked, turning to look at Y/n.

Y/n furrowed her brows, "Mom, Five came back earlier. You've seen him haven't you?"

Grace frowned slightly, "I guess so."

-

They were all standing outside in a circle. Everyone had umbrellas out except of Luther and Diego. Y/n guessed because they thought it made them look tougher and cooler. It really didn't. They all had black umbrellas, except Klaus who insisted that he needed to use a transparent umbrella with a pink stripe around the bottom. Y/n looked at him, clearly amused as he smoked a cigarette. Five shifted on the other side of her. She looked over to see him looking straight ahead, annoyed and unamused.

"Did something happen?" Grace asked cluelessly. Everyone gave each other confused glances.

"Dad died. Remember?" Allison asked, looking at Grace with a concerned expression. Y/n sighed, looking at Grace.

"Oh," Graces face fell, "Yes, of course." Y/n cleared her throat, looking at Diego worriedly.

"Is Mom okay?" Allison asked as if Grace wasn't there. Not that she would realize they were talking about her, Grace had been acting weird.

Diego looked up at Y/n and shook his head turning back to Grace, "Yeah, yeah, she's fine. She just needs rest. You know, recharge." Everyone nodded, not entirely believing him.

Pogo walked outside with his umbrella and looked at Luther, "Whenever you're ready, dear boy."

Luther cleared his throat, dumping the ashes on the ground. They fell and created a small hill on the ground. Everyone looked at it and Klaus stifled a laugh. Y/n made a scoffing noise from trying to hide her snicker. Everyone looked at the pair and Luther glared at them, looking back down at the pile of ashes with sorrow. "Probably would've been better with some wind," he said, frowning.

Pogo inhaled, "Does anyone wish to speak?" Everyone looked at each other as if seeing if anyone was going to speak. They all looked to the ground again, not speaking. Pogo nodded, "Very well." He cleared his throat, "In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master and my friend, and I shall miss him very much. He leaves behind a complicated legacy."

"He was a monster," Diego said bluntly.

Y/n stifled a small laugh. Klaus started laughing. (Well, it was more of a wheeze.) Everyone looked at him, surprised.

"He was a bad person and a worse father," Diego continued. "The world's better off without him."

"Diego-" Allison started.

"My name is Number Two," he cut her off. "You know why? Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names. He had Mom do it."

Grace suddenly spoke up, "Would anyone like something to eat?" She looked up at all of them.

Y/n sighed, "No, it's okay mom."

"Oh, okay," she said looking at the ground.

"Look, you wanna pay your respects? Go ahead. But at least be honest about the kind of man he was," Diego stated.

"You should stop talking now," Luther snapped sternly, glaring at Diego.

Diego scoffed, "You know, you of all people should be on my side." He paused, "Number One."

"I'm warning you," Luther said through gritted teeth. Y/n watched the scene unfold in amusement.

"After everything he did to you? He had to ship you millions of miles away," Diego continued.

"Diego, stop talking," Luther snapped at him.

"That's how much he couldn't stand the sight of you," Diego said, putting his finger to Luther's chest. Y/n almost choked on her own spit. She had to admit, that was a little far, even for Diego. But he never knew when to stop, did he?

They both started swinging at each other, trying to hit the other. Y/n sighed, "And, here we go." Pogo started yelling at them to stop while Klaus was telling them to hit each other. The two kept yelling at each other.

"Come on big boy!" Diego said, trying to act tough as they kept throwing punches at each other.

"Stop it!" Vanya yelled to the two, who ignored her.

"Hit him!" Klaus kept yelling.

They two men didn't stop. Pogo shook his head, huffing, and walked back inside.

The two kept swing at each other and yelling. "We don't have time for this," Five sighed and turned around, walking inside. He went to the window in the kitchen and continued to watch the scene; he just wanted to see how it would play out.

Luther lunged at Diego, but Diego dodged the hit and ran to the side. Luther didn't stop his arm in time, causing him to hit Ben's statue and have it fall over onto the ground, the head breaking off.

Everyone went quiet as Y/n gasped.

"And there goes Ben's statue," Allison sighed, walking inside.

Y/n stared at the fallen statue as Vanya yelled "Diego no!"

Diego threw a knife at Luther, skimming his arm. Y/n rolled her eyes, sighing. Her sigh came out as a shaky breath as she tried to shake off the fact that they just destroyed Ben's statue. She turned around and stormed inside, slamming the door but staying in the kitchen.

Luther came in a second later, holding his arm and breathing heavily. He tried to shove past Y/n but she pushed him back on his bad arm. Catching him off guard, he staggered backwards. She gave him a stern and cold glare telling him to stay put. He didn't listen, and she shoved his bad arm again, causing the same thing to happen.

A moment later, Diego and the others walked in. Y/n stormed up to him and slapped him across the face as hard as she could. Everyone gasped. She grabbed his ear, making him wince. She pulled his face towards hers. "You never know when to stop do you? You have to make everything so much bigger of a deal than it needs to be. And you never think of the consequences of your actions," she spat, pointing outside to the fallen statue of Ben. She pushed him backwards and stormed over to Luther.

She pushed him backwards as hard as she could, not that it did a whole lot. He did stagger backwards a bit, surprised about the outburst that the had. She jabbed her finger into his chest, "You're an asshole Number One. You think that just because your a daddy's boy you're so much better than the rest of us. Like you have more privilege than us." She jabbed her finger on his chest harder this time, "And you know what? At least Diego has the balls to tell the truth. Unlike you, who's still too much of a pussy to say anything even after the old bastard's dead."

She turned around, grabbing her book from earlier off of the table and storming out of the room. Everyone was silent, not daring to speak a word.

"Damn," Five said, grabbing a cup of coffee and walking to his room. The others still looked at each other in shock.

Allison sighed, "Five always warned you not mess with her, you should've listened."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 218 11
"๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ. ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
7.2K 131 52
{Five Hargreeves x Reader} You obviously are looking through the eyes of yourself, Y/n (and sometimes Five). I would go through all the tiny details...
437K 10.5K 27
โI แด›สœษชษดแด‹ แดกแด‡ sสœแดแดœสŸแด… แด€สŸสŸ ษขแด แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ส€แดแดแด แด€ษดแด… sแด€ส แดกสœส แดกแด‡'ส€แด‡ สœแด‡ส€แด‡. Eษชษขสœแด›? Yแดแดœ'แด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด สœแด‡ส€แด‡ สŸแดษดษขแด‡sแด›, แด„แด€ส€แด‡ แด›แด sสœแด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœส€ sแด›แดส€ส?โž โIแด› sสœแดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส sแด‡...
142K 4.1K 22
"๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต,๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐Ÿฅ€" ๐•Ž๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•จ๐•š๏ฟฝ...