Dear Diary, I love him.

By herosfuckindimples

Dear Diary, I love him. I shouldn't, but I do. I love him. It wasn't love at first sight. I definitely wasn'... More

INTODUCTION
Tuesday, January 1st.
Monday, January 7th.
Wednesday, January 9th.
Sunday, January 13th
Friday, January 18th.
Saturday, January 19th.
Tuesday, January 22nd
Wednesday, January 23rd.
Friday, January 25th.
Monday, January 28th.
Wednesday, January 30th.
Saturday, February 2nd.
Monday, February 4th
Saturday, February 9th
Sunday, February 10th.
Friday, February 15th.
Tuesday, February 25th.
Wednesday, February 26th.
Saturday, March 1st.
Tuesday, March 4th.
Wednesday, March 7th.
Friday, March 9th.
Monday, March 12th.

Monday, February 11th

1.3K 125 135
By herosfuckindimples

Dear Diary,

When I woke up the next morning I found Hero clinging onto me for dear life.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hero, wake up" I whispered to him and shook me slightly.

He just murmured and burried his head farther into my stomach.

"Hero!" I said louder.

"Stop fucking screaming" he muffled against my shirt.

"Get off me you pig!" I said pushed him away making him land on the floor.

I heard a loud groan coming from his mouth and I bit my lip to stop laughing.

"You are evil. It's like 6 in the morning and I have the worst hangover" he said not even bothering to get up from the floor.

I went to the corner of the bed and looked at him smiling.

"It's actually 10 and well you shouldn't have drunk so much" I told him.

"Whatever" he mumbled and then slowly opened his eyes.

The same eyes that couldn't stop looking at me all night. The eyes that I couldn't stop staring at while he confessed to me.

His eyes widened.

"What happened last night?" he asked scared and stood up from the floor. "My head is spinning"

"You were shit faced and I took you to bed"

"That's it?" he asked.

Should I tell him?

"I didn't say anything, did I?" he looked at me. 

"Well, you rumbled a lot"

"Because if I did say anything, forget it. It was probably stupid I was drunk and I didn't know what I was talking about. Forget everything!" He was panicking.

Of course he didn't mean it.

"You seriously want me to forget everything?"

"Yes, every single word I said was probably stupid so just close your eyes and forget everything. I can hit your head for you if you want"

I laughed. "How can I forget that you got shit faced and made out with Megan in front of everyone"

His eyes widened. "I did? Of course I fucking did"

"Chill out. I didn't make a scene. But well, we definitely have to break up after this"

He sighed. "Fine. Let's break up" he rolled his eyes. 

"Besides... I'm going out with Cole now" I confessed.

He raised his eyebrows. "You guys are together?" 

"Aparently" I laughed as I thought of Cole's cute face when we confessed to each other.

"Cool" he smiled. "Good for you, Langford. That's what you always wanted"

"Ok, so should we break up like dramatically or just annouce that we are broken up?" I asked.

He smirked. "Drama is always best"

I laughed. "Agreed" and then I cleared my throat and shouted "I never wanna see you again you piece of shit!" I laughed before exiting the door as he followed behind me.

"I told you, Jo! It was nothing. You are the only girl in my mind!"

We both ran down the stairs where everyone was. "Do you seriously want me to believe that? You probably have slept with every girl here" 

He clenched his jaw. "Fine! Like you haven't been running behind Cole's tail all this time"

I rolled my eyes at this. "He is so much better than you. At everything!" 

He winced like I had actually hurt him. I still don't get why Ms Smith didn't give him one of the lead roles. He's a damn good actor.

"You know what? I'm done. I'm done with all your bullshit! You can be with whoever the hell you want!" He yelled.

"I was done with you long ago. Be with whoever you want I don't give a fuck!" Then we both ran to different directions while I tried to keep myself from smiling.

I went outside to get some fresh air until I heard someone clapping behind me.

"Bravo!" Megan said. "That was a good show. You do have in you after all!"

I shivered and it wasn't from the cold wheather but from her stare. I kept my posture, though.

"I should be screaming at you, Megan. You kissed my boyfriend!" I yelled.

She rolled her eyes. "Come on you broke up. You don't have to pretend anymore"

I froze.

"Pretend what?"

"That you two are dating"

I couldn't speak.

"How did you find out?"

"Come on. It wasn't hard to guess. I told you you aren't the basketball team's type. Why would Hero want to go out with you?"

Ouch.

But I didn't know how to respond.

She was right. The whole basketball team wanted her. And the only reason I got to hang out with them was because they wanted to get close to her.

"I'm not saying this to be mean. You are pretty just not for the basketball team. Cole likes you!" she said with a smile.

"And yet you knew that and asked him out" I told her.

"I just wanted to give a little push. You know make you jealous so you break the thing with Hero. As soon as you started dating I had my eyes on him"

I shook my head. "That's fucked up, Megan" I told her honestly

"No, silly. Because I knew you were pretending. And well I did everything so you and Cole could get together. I'm such a good friend"

"What about Nate?" I asked her.

"Nate was the flavor of last month. Now I've get my eyes on your ex pretend boyfriend" she smiled. "Do you think he'll say yes if I ask him out on Valentine's?"

I looked away. "Possibly"

"Ah I can't believe you did all that for me. You are such a good friend, Jo. What would I do without you?" she hugged me and then skipped inside.

What the hell just happened?

-.-.-.-

On the ride home, Megan sat next to Hero this time while I sat with Cole in the back seat.

I still couldn't get my head to the fact that Megan knew about our fake relationship from the beginning. Cole interwined his hand with mine, while I placed my head on his houlder closing my eyes.

As soon as I was about to fall asleep, Megan turned the radio on.

"I love this song!" she yelled at the top of her lungs and then started dancing in the car. Nobody else was feeling her energy though. I was still bitter about what she told me and I was very relaxed laying on Cole, who was looking at me with a smile on his face.

Hero on the other hand seemed... angry. Every little thing while he was driving pissed him off. 

I saw him staring at me from the mirror and I burried my head further into Cole'e neck. Cole gave me a kiss on the cheek and I ended up kissing on the lips for a brief second.

"Ew, I hate PDA" Megan said to us.

I rolled my eyes.

"You can stop looking at us, Megan. Stare at the road in front of you and not at other people's bussiness" Cole said firmly. 

She tsked and turned her eyes on the road.

The way Cole put her in her place made me give him another kiss on the lips.

"My hero" I whispered.

"You called me?" Hero finally said.

I shook my head and he let out a sigh.

After a while I saw Megan approach Hero giving him a kiss on the cheek.

My heart started beating faster.

I tried to focus on the way my fingers played with Cole's, but I couldn't. 

She put her hand on his lap and I looked away.

"I'm driving, Megan" Hero stopped her.

She smirked obviously getting challenged.

"So?" she kept touching him.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

IF SHE GIVES HIM A HANDJOB IN FRONT OF ME I'LL RIOT.

And she said she doesn't like PDA.

"I said I'm driving, Megan" Hero said louder this time and pushed her hand away.

Megan looked offended but stopped anyway.

And Hero didn't glance at her not even once until we reached home, which for some reason satisfied me.

-.-.-

When I entered my house on Sunday night, I froze.

My brother was sitting in the living room with my mom.

"Jo, honey you're back" My mom said. "How was your trip"

I glanced at my brother once "Good" I only answered and was about to leave but my brother's voice stopped me.

"Jo" he said. "How long are you going to be mad at me?"

"What do you want me to say, Ben?" I snapped at him. "You left!" 

"I had to. I got a good job offer and-"

"Why didn't you say goodbye? We were so close and then you suddenly dissapeared! It was like you were dead! And I learned to live with that. Now what do you want me to do? Act like you being back is normal?"

"I know, I messed up. But we used to be best friends. You are my little sister and I'm so sorry. Please give me another chance" 

And sighed and I was about to turn around and leave but he stopped me. "Please" he said again and gave me a blue rose.

The motherfucker.

I went up to my room before he could say anything else.

Sleep found me quickly because I was very tired from the trip. But at around 2AM my phone ringing woke me up.

"Hello?" I answered without even looking at the ID.

"Jo?" It was Hero. He was breathing heavily.

"Hero, what's up? Why are you calling? It's 2AM"

"Jo, I-" he voice cracked and then I heard a sob. 

That alerted me. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" I answered sitting up on my bed. 

"Fuck, I... I need you right now. Can we meet up?"

Was he crying?

"Hero, I'm worried. Tell me what's wrong"

"Fuck, Jo!" He let out a cry. "Can I come over? Please!"

"Okay, I'll wait for you at the porch" I told him to calm him down.

"No, I'll come through your bedroom window" he said and hang up.

I waited for him and a few seconds later he was there. I opened the window letting him in.

He had a pained expression on his face for a few seconds and suddenly he was hugging me.

And not like the typical hug, like how you hug a friend when you say goodbye.

A tight as fuck hug that I thought I'd vomit every single organ because of it.

He burried his head against my neck and started sobbing. 

"Hero, what's wrong?" I whispered.

"I'm so fucking scared Jo!" he confessed.

I pulled away so I could hold his face to my hands. "Why?"

"That bastard is back" he gritted his teeth while he let out another sob. "The one who ruined our lives and left us in the street"

I guided him to my bed and we both sat down. I hugged him and caressed his hair to calm him down.

"You can tell me if you want. I won't say anything"

He didn't say anything for a few minutes as he tried to calm himself down. I tangled my fingers to his hair and he let out a sigh.

"This feels so good right now" he admitted.

I grabbed his face so he could look at me. His eyes were glistening like he wanted to cry again.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" I asked.

He took a deep breath and sat up on the bed. "A few years ago, after my dad died, my mom met some other dude and fell in love with him. He was a bussinessman and said he wanted to help us have a better future or whatever. He found us a job in another country and we sold our house so we could give him money to find us a house and pay for the plane tickets. We all thought we had a chance at a better life"

"I remember" I cut him off.  "There was this rumor at the school that you were going to leave. But then you didn't"

"Yeah" he lowered his head. "When we reached the freaking airport they told us our tickets were fake. We called at the owner of the place we were going to stay and they told us that our names weren't there. We called at the job and they had no idea what we were talking about. The bastard took all of our money and dissapeared. We were literally living on the street for months"

"Oh God" I covered my mouth.

"My sister was literally five at the time. And I was the man of the family. I had to protect my mother and my sister but I couldn't"

He took a deep breath and unconsiously I grabbed his hand. He stared at my hand for a second and then continued.

"But we were able to finally get on our feet. And now the bastard is back and my mom is still in love with him. She believes that he's changed or some shit. I don't want anything to do with him. I just want to take my sister and get out of there"

"Holy shit, I'm so sorry, Hero"

"I'm sorry for calling you that late. Jackson was the only one who knew and he wasn't answering the phone, but I didn't want to be alone and-"

"You don't have to apologize, Hero. You can talk to me, whenever you want! We might not be fake dating anymore" I chuckled at that to ease the tention "But whenever you need me I'm here"

He looked at me with a pained expression and I saw his eyes move from my eyes to my lips.

Fuck.

He stared at me for a few seconds and then looked away. "God, you are making this so hard" he whispered to himself.

I was about to ask him what he meant but a notification came on my phone.

Cole: you are probably sleeping but I can't stop thinking about you :)

Hero rolled his eyes when he saw the message.

"Maybe I should go" he said firmly.

"No, you don't have to be alone right now"

"Do you think Cole will like this? Me in your bedroom at 2AM?" he said ironically.

"Hero, we are just talking not fucking behind his back. And besides you needed me and you are my friend-"

He chuckled without humor. "Forget it" he shook his head "I shouldn't have come here"

And then he was out of the window.

SOOOO YEAH.

THOUGHTS?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 750 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
15K 1K 43
Have we ever wondered about people we meet in our life? Does everything that happens in our life happen because they are meant to happen or there is...
51.5K 1.8K 43
I fall even more in love with him. He lost his love. Leaving me broken and shattered. My family was very important to me. They lose interest in me. I...