Reflections

By GottaSmile1516

Live always seems perfect for the upper class, for Sophia, nothing is perfect. When things start appearing th... More

Chapter One~ Luck.
Chapter Two~ Broken.
Chapter Three~ Accident
Chapter Four~Still
Chapter Five~Seeing
Chapter Seven~Smile
Chapter Eight~ Hallucinations
Chapter Nine~ Birthday
Chapter Ten~ Love
Epilogue

Chapter Six~Scared

4 1 0
By GottaSmile1516

Scared. Fearful. Frightened. Nervousness. Sudden attack. Terrify. Panic.  Petrify. Intimidate.

Happy Girl walked up to the hospital bed and sat down next to me.

Hey, Smily, what you up to?

I don’t say anything to her, she scares me sometimes. Bipolar comes to mind, if I had a mind.

Smily, I like your new hairdo.

Sophia ran a trembling hand through her cut hair.

You don’t talk much do you, Smily?

Happy Girl asked as many questions as the doctors did, I didn’t like it. I was scared.

What do you think of that boy outside, Smily?

He didn’t scare me, just the man that stood next to him, he said not to talk to him. That man scared me. The boy didn’t look like family. But he seemed to care about me. 

Happy Girl walked to the door and disappeared behind it, leaving me alone with the other things in the room.

They talk to me all the time, saying things that scare me too. But I listen. I always listen.

They tell me that my Mom doesn’t love me and that Dad is gone. That no one cares if I die. I want them to go away. But when I woke up, they were there. 

The things tell me that I can never be fixed again. 

I’m to scared to leave to room, there are more scary things out there. They tell me if I wake up more, that I’ll see all the more scary things. Tears fall down my face every night, but I’m to tired to make a single sound.

___@_@)_@)

This one is very short because she hasn't really regained her self much .... She will though- GottaSmile1516

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 19.5K 38
Two years have gone by, life was going great for the couple until something happened that no one could of predicted. They say everyone grieves differ...
124 23 16
When Evie and her father finally return to their vacation home after two years, Evie is having a hard time adjusting to living without her mother. It...
840 23 37
Nyeli Life Is Nothing But Down She Ready To End Things But One Night Changes Her Entire Life Read More To See Where Her Journey Leads
12.9K 256 78
How can an ENTIRE perfect life change horrendously in One Moment? Margaret Clink's life was average but all that she knew was lies... how does her pa...