Bella Swan & Damon Salvatore...

By alyssamorrison923

I'm moving to Mystic Falls and getting a fresh start after the love of my life left me in the woods. I'm neve... More

Dinner With Elena's Family
Is She Back?!
Your An Edward
After Math
Why Did You Bring Me Here?
Becoming A Vampire
Telling Her
Confession
Waking Up Alone
Klaus & Victoria
Dreams
She Could Be Dying!
Jealousy
You Can't Give Up
Gone
Waking Up
What I Wish The Picture Was
Just When You Think Everything is Okay
Slumber Party
Stefan's Vision
Our Fight
Fighting It
School Carnival
Getting Her Back
Am I Gonna Lose You?
Alone At The House With Damon
You Like Elena Still
Did You Turn It Off?!
No Humanity pt. 1
No Humanity pt. 2
No Humanity pt. 3
Returned Humanity
Thank You
Accusations
I'm Hurting
Bella, Your Pregnant!
The Gender & Caroline's House
Staying The Night At Caroline's House

Moving to Mystic Falls

574 10 0
By alyssamorrison923

Bella's View
For the past months I've been sitting in the same spot, by the window; staring out it. There's nothing else I can do or want to do. The love of my life left me in the woods. Edward Cullen, he left. I have no purpose without Edward.

As I'm in the middle of thinking, I get a knock on my door. "Yeah?" "We're moving" "We're what?" "We're moving to Mystic Falls" "Why?" "The sheriff needs my help with a case and we need a fresh start. Especially you" A fresh start... That actually sounds good. "Ok, then I guess we're moving"

It felt like we were driving for hours upon hours upon hours! When we finally get to a house, a nice looking house that is. "Ok, here we are, our new home" "Our new home" I sighed, getting my stuff together and into the house.

I was unpacking my room and there's a knock on the door. My dad had went to meet the sheriff so I figured maybe it was just him, that he forgot his key.

When I opened the door, there was a brown haired girl standing there. "Hi, I'm Elena" "Um, hi" "I noticed you're new and I wanted to invite you over to my place for dinner" "I appreciate it, but I don't want to get in the way" "You won't it's fine, my boyfriend made to much anyway" "Your... Boyfriend" "Did I say something?" "No, do you like live with him?" "No, I live with my Aunt Jenna, my younger brother Jeremy, and that's it" "Ah ok" "So, how about that dinner?" "Your not gonna leave until I say yes are you?" "Nope" "I didn't think so" "Ok let me just leave a note for my dad" "Good"

We got to her place and it was, I have to admit, nice. "So, don't mind my brother, he's a big flirt, he will flirt with you" I chuckled and said, "Ok" We walk into the kitchen and I see a handsome teenage boy. "Bella, this is my boyfriend, Stefan" "Hey Bella, it's nice to meet you" "It's nice to meet you, too" "Elena, do you know where the-?" "Oh you must be the new neighbor" "Yes ma'am" "Bella this is my Aunt Jenna, Aunt Jenna this is Bella" "Well, it's nice to meet you Bella but I have to run out really quick ok?" "What? Aunt Jenna, you said you would stay" "Elena" "Elena, it's ok" I said. "Ok, be careful" "I will"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2K 37
It has been four years since Stefan has left Mystic Falls, due to all the drama and life threatening situations. There's also the fact of Elena leavi...
849K 20.7K 31
→ "I hate them." I say, animosity laced in each word. My brothers abandoned me-they left me, in the middle of nowhere, to die. I remember that day...
4.3K 57 14
A Petrova Doppelganger An Original Hybrid A Vampire And a betrayal Both Katherine and her sister were on the run , being hunted , but for very diffe...