what the hell happened to you...

By hehlolz

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐™ผ๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ. ๐šˆ/๐š—... More

๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šข.

๐š๐š ๐š˜.

20.7K 583 1.9K
By hehlolz

"In five, four, three, two-" a man started, as he looked from the camera to the bank in the background. He was bouncing, literally. He was weirdly excited.

The camera started rolling. "This is Jim Hellerman. Reporting live for Channel Two outside the Capital West Bank at Maine and Sixth," he paused. "A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not three hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages," he explained, almost shaking from excitement.

"Hey! Get them behind the counter!" a robber yelled, pointing and instructing another robber. He groaned as sirens started blaring in the distance. "Now you've put me in a position where I have to do something that I really don't want to do."

Allison walked up beside the robber with her head down. The robber kept yelling at everyone else, and kept swinging around his gun. Then he noticed the young girl next to him. He snapped his head towards her. "Hey! Go back with the others!" he shouted at her, pointing his gun to the group of hostages behind the counter.

Allison kept her head down, "I heard a rumor."

The robber yelled at her again, "What? What did you say?" he demanded.

Allison looked up at him and covered the side of her mouth with her hand, as if telling a secret, "I heard a rumor that you shot your friend in the foot."

The man's face softened for a second as his eyes turned white and glossy. His hardened expression was back in a matter of seconds as he looked at one of the other robbers and pointed his gun at his foot.

"Hey dude. What the hell-" The first robber pulled the trigger, sending a bullet to the other's foot. The other robber groaned as he fell to the ground, cursing.

"We just heard gunshots from inside the bank," Jim, the reporter, said into the microphone. "It's uncertain if any of the hostages have been harmed in that."

"Look up there!" a guy from the crowd outside the bank yelled. Everyone looked at the roof to where the guy was pointing to. They saw Luther running across the roof.

"There's movement on the roof. Possible law enforcement," Jim stated, looking over to the camera.

There was a body thrown out one of the windows making everyone outside scream in surprise. "Looks like one of the armed robbers has been thrown out of the bank," Jim said, quite surprised.

"Nice throw Luther!" Allison exclaimed to Luther who blushed and mumbled a thank you.

"Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives!" Diego said and he threw knives at Allison before they turned and hit a robbers clothing, making the robber stuck against the wall.

Y/n skipped into the room, stopping in front of Diego. "Then why do you have knives and not a gun?" she asked sweetly. Diego glared at her, before walking somewhere else. The man stuck to the wall groaned, seeing as one of Diego's knives hit him square in the thigh. Y/n rolled her eyes. She put out her two fingers towards the man as a white light came from them, hitting the man in the chest and making his body go limp.

There was another man who was crawling towards a door. He got to the door and put his hand on the doorknob. Y/n sighed, looking at the doorknob as a red light shot from her eyes and blew the doorknob up, along with the man's hand. Which he looked at horrified as he screamed. She smiled at the man before he passed out. Walking over to the others, she watched as one of the robbers struggled to get onto the front desk.

"I've been in many hostage situations like this. It can escalate very quickly," Jim explained like he was the smartest man in the world. Okay Gilderoy Lockhart.

"Get back you freaks!" the robber yelled as he struggled more and more to get on the desk. Scrambling, he finally made it on top of it.

"Hey, be careful up there buddy," Diego chuckled.

"Get back now!" the robber yelled.

"Don't fall," Y/n said sweetly, smirking.

"Wouldn't want you to get hurt," Allison said, chuckling.

There was a blue light as Five appeared sitting behind the man with his legs crossed. "Or what?" he asked, tilting his head and smiling. The man turned to Five, looking scared out of his mind. Five spactial jumped away from the man. The robber started shooting where Five used to be sitting. He wouldn't stop shooting until he heard a sound and saw a light from behind him. He turned around quickly and saw Five standing there looking amused with his arms crossed. He tried to shoot his gun. It only made a slight clicking noise. Confused, the robber looked down and saw he was not longer holding his gun.

"That's one badass stapler!"

"Although there's been no activity for a few minutes, we're going to stay live on location to make sure we don't miss anything on this hostage situation at the Capital West Bank." Jim said, bouncing his foot slightly.

"Do I really have to do this?" Ben asked in a pleading manner. He hated doing it and they all knew it. Y/n, who was standing in between Klaus and Five, (which was weird because her and Five were never willingly within a ten foot radius of each other) looked at the ground. Allison smiled from next to Luther.

"Come on, Ben. There's more guys in the vault," Luther said, trying to get Ben to do it.

Ben shivered. Y/n sighed, walking up to Ben. She lifted his chin up and put her hands on his shoulders. "Listen to me okay, Ben?" she asked softly. He nodded. She smiled faintly, "I know you hate doing this, I really do. And I hate that you have to do it. I wish I could do something about it, but we all know I can't. But Dad will get mad and none of us want to face that." She paused, "You'll be fine, alright? I believe in you. Just do it quickly to get it done and over with yeah?" She asked, looking him in the eye. He nodded, before turning to the door.

He sighed, "I didn't sign up for this." He walked into the room and closed the door. Y/n sighed, her breath faltering slightly. She walked back over to the two boys. Diego suddenly came between her and Five and gave her a side hug.

"He'll be okay N/n," he reassured her.

She sighed, leaning her head against Diego's shoulder. "Yeah," she breathed.

Five glared at Diego as he rubbed Y/n's shoulder, crossing his arms and looking to see the tentacles Ben produced.

Ben opened the door and walked out, covered in blood. "Can we go home now?" he asked, his voice slightly higher than normal.

"Now we see the hostages," Jim started as a group of people ran out of the bank. "They- They're free. They're scared, clearly. But they all seem unharmed."

He paused, squinting towards a new group of people coming out of the bank. "People are coming out now. It's not armed robbers," he started. "It's young schoolchildren in uniforms and masks."

The Umbrella Academy stood in a horizontal line as Reginald answered questions from reporters. Some of the kids where smiling and laughing and talking while the others were expressionless. Luther, Diego, and Allison all where expressionless. They looked forward at the cameras. Ben gave Y/n a faint smile every now and then. Klaus, Five, and Y/n were all talking and laughing. Y/n put her arm around Ben's shoulders, earning a smile from him. Five, who was on the other side of Y/n, put his arm around her lower back. Her breath hitched slightly, but she composed herself quickly, acting as if nothing had happened. She put her arm around Five's shoulders. Five and Klaus did the same thing to each other. They kept laughing and talking. Eventually earning a stern glare and scowl from Reginald, causing them to quite down a little bit and take their arms off of each other.

"Our world is changing. Has changed. There are some among us gifted with abilities far beyond the ordinary. I have adopted seven of thes-" Reginal started.

"Eight."

Everyone looked to see Y/n with her arms crossed. Reginald glared at her before clearing his throat and looking back at the reporters. All the kids looked at her in disbelief. She looked to Vanya, who was smiling to herself. Y/n smiled, happy that she made Vanya smile.

"I have adopted seven such children. I give you, the inaugural class of the Umbrella Academy."

The reporters bombarded Reginald with questions. "Mr. Hargreeves! Channel Seven! What happened to their parents?"

"They have been suitably compensated," he replied flatly.

"Are you concerned about the well being of the children?" a reporter asked.

"Of course, As I am for the fate of the world."

-

"Family meeting!" Reginald yelled as they walked into the house. All the kids groaned.

Luther glared at Y/n, jabbing his finger into her chest, "This is your fault. If you would just learn to keep your mouth shut, we wouldn't be in this situation."

Y/n gave him a death stare, grabbing his hand and tightening her grip on it until her knuckles turned white. She continued to stare at him as her eyes started glowing red. His eyes grew wide, along with everyone else's. "If Dad wasn't such a prick, than maybe we wouldn't be in this situation." She forced his hand down and stormed to the living room, flipping Luther off in the process.

"Luther, just leave her alone," Five mumbled, started towards the living room.

Luther snapped his head around, finally finding his voice, "Why should I? She's a bitch to all of us all the time. Especially you Five. She needs to be put in her place."

Five spactial jumped to Luther and got in his face, jabbing his finger to Luther's chest like he did to Y/n.  "Don't you dare say that kind of shit about her. And at least she has the guts to stand up to the old man. Unlike the rest of us. She'll hurt you without hesitation Luther, so watch where you step. You don't want to go out of line."

Five scoffed before walking into the living room.

"Goddam," Klaus said.

"Why is he so protective of her?" Allison asked. Diego and Ben exchanged glances.

"Why do you think?" Diego scoffed.
———

The music started playing on the record player. The song spread through the quiet house as the volume was turned up.

Y/n, who was going through her suitcase, sighed. She didn't even realize when she was packing that she packed old clothes that didn't exactly fit her. Not that she had grown that much. She groaned, faceplanting on the bed when she heard the music start to play. She rolled over so she was on her back. She got up and walked to her closet. Opening the door, she looked inside. She tapped her foot as she moved the hangers, only finding the blazers that she used to have to wear. She sighed, grabbing her old uniform and putting it on, humming to the melody of the song.

She did realize that she brought her fishnets with her. She smirked, putting them on under her skirt and putting on some volleyball spandex shorts on over the fishnets. Grabbing her combat boots, she put them on tying them as tight at she could. In the old bastards memory. She thought.

He hated when she wore her fishnets and combat boots with her uniform. It was "against their strict dress code." She still wore them every day, just to piss the old man off. She smirked at herself when the music suddenly stopped and there was a weird sound. She looked around before her eyes landed on the window. She furrowed her brows as she looked out the window.

There was a bright blue light outside. Peaking her interest, the girl ran downstairs. Her siblings following her at her heels. Running through the kitchen, she swerved around the table, almost hitting the chairs. She swung open the door and ran outside, everyone else keeping their tight trail  behind her. She put her hand over her eyes, shielding them from the light.

"What the hell is that?" she yelled to her siblings over all the noise.

"No idea!" she heard Diego yell back.

"Don't get too close!" Allison yelled to all of them, backing away behind Luther.

"Yeah! No shit!" Y/n yelled.

"Looks like some sort of temporary anomaly!" Diego shouted.

"Either that or a miniature black hole!" Luther yelled.

"One of the two maybe," Vanya shouted, squinting.

"Pretty big difference there Paul Bunyan!" Y/n shouted to the three.

Luther and Diego, who were behind Y/n, got shoved apart by Klaus. "Out of the way!" he yelled as he tried spraying the vortex with a fire extinguisher. When it didn't work, he looked at it and shrugged.

"That's not going to do anything dipshit!" she yelled as Klaus threw a fire extinguisher at the blue vortex.

"You got a better idea?" he shouted, running backwards to get behind everyone.

"Get behind me!" Luther yelled, everyone obligated except for Y/n.

"Yeah, get behind us!" Diego shouted. That damn hero complex again.

"I vote for running, c'mon!" Klaus said, turning around.

"Hell no Klaus! If this thing kills us, you're going down  with us!" Y/n yelled as she squinted at the vortex.

They all started screaming as the vortex made crackling sound louder and louder.

"Shut the hell up!" Y/n yelled as something- someone- was about to fall out of the vortex.

Someone hit the ground right after the vortex closed. Everyone but Klaus and Y/n took a step backwards. Klaus and Y/n took a step closer. Y/n gasped slightly.

The boy looked up, eyes widening a little. He looked at himself and then the ground, "Shit."

Klaus stayed a step behind Y/n, "Is it just me or do you guys see little number-"

Y/n cut him off.

"Five?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 409 41
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐™‰๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
2.9K 34 12
ใ€Ž๐•€๐•ค ๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•’ ๐•„๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’๐•˜๐•–?ใ€ "No five you can't just leave!" "Violet I have to go, for myself." "Five wait!" "Violet, I love you, but I have...
19.3K 218 11
"๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ. ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
214K 5K 23
๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Œ / ๐‘ . ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก , ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘™...