The Half-Blood Princess

By lexrekx

"Do I really have to transfer?" I whine. "All of my friends are at Beauxbatons." My father lets out... More

Please Read First!!!
Alexis Snape's Backstory
Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Author's Notes
New Draco Malfoy Fanfiction!!

Chapter 40

5.4K 213 167
By lexrekx

Draco's POV

                         "What were you saying, Nott?"

           I double check the tie on Alexis' neck, making sure it's straight, then turn towards Theo. My eyebrow raises when he fails to speak.

              "This is pathetic." Theo mumbles under his breath before turning around.

                    Before he can escape I grab his sleeve. "What's pathetic?"

             "You really chose him," Theo glares at Alexis. "He's a bloody death eater Lex! And you picked him over-"

          I feel my hand raise in a fist but right as I'm about to move it forward in the direction of his nose, I see Alexis' knee bash right into his stomach.

         Theo shouts in pain. While still crouching down he tries to curse back at Alexis but she yanks him by his shirt collar up to eye level.

        "Draco doesn't disrespect girls. Maybe instead of talking shit you should take a few pointers."

          By now everyone in The Three Broomsticks is staring our way. If it was me beating on Nott someone would try and stop it, but everyone is too focused on what will happen next to speak.

        He glances at me for a second, then back to Alexis. I expect some snarky comment but instead he just nods his head. Her grip on his shirt weakens enough for him to get away and exit the room.

      Everyone gives a round of applause for Alexis, who is bowing multiple times while laughing. I stare at the smirk on her face for longer than I should but only because it's too perfect to not have my attention.

       Eventually people go back to dancing and she turns back to me, her arms slinging around my neck

                                 "That was so hot." I say to her.

        She tries to hide the redness in her cheeks forming. "Halloween gives me a sort of power, I guess."

        The music switches to Super Freak and the girls go crazy. I feel an excitement rise in my stomach but it quickly falls when Paige grabs Alexis from behind and pulls her to the middle of the room with the rest of her friends. I groan dramatically and Alexis blows me a kiss.

       I would throw a bigger fit but the other guys got thrown to the side too; The twins, Longbottom, and Zabini join me at the nearest table.

                    "At least we get a good show." Zabini rests his feet on my lap.

         I push his legs off immediately and cross my arms. He's not wrong, though. Looking past multiple girls I see Alexis jumping up and down, swinging her hair back and forth.

         As I continue to stare I notice her lips moving in sync with the music as she makes eye contact with me. Chills form on the back of my neck as she mouths,

                           "The girl's a super freak."

Alexis' POV

          Draco's eyes follow my every move and I feel confidence grow in me. It starts to get stronger until I see his eyes switch from my body to something behind me.

            Quickly, I turn around to see what he's staring at and that's when I see Harry, Ron and Hermione re-entering The Three Broomsticks. Draco's expression goes sour. He gets up from his seat and storms in my direction.

                  "Did you know they were going to be here?!" He shouts.

                          I take a step back. "Well, I mean-"

               "The Dark Lord is looking for him, we can't be here..."

        Draco's voice trails off and eventually so does everyone else's in the room. The music continues to play faintly in the background as we all pause and listen to the loud thuds coming from above.

              Then suddenly only feet away from me a large piece of the ceiling falls onto the middle of the room. Draco's arms cover my upper body in hopes of blocking me from the debris flying through the air.

         Before anyone can brush themselves off flashes of light start shooting from the hole in the roof and down at students. I squint my eyes trying my best to see where each of my friends ended up but they're too scattered.

                       "Lex, come on!" Draco shouts over the loud noises.

             He grabs my hand and starts pushing through the people surrounding us. I try to dig my feet into the ground to slow his movement and he shoots me a glare.

                 "We can't just leave all of them!" I get closer to his face so he can hear.

            Draco looks over my shoulder at the chaos happening around us. "We're death eaters, Lex. If they find out we were here with Potter they'll kill us!"

          My eyes grow big as the words come out of his mouth. Once again, I scan the room for each of my friends but this time I see a few.

           I spot Fred fighting off two death eaters with Abbie by his side and George with a large gash across his face. Alyssa, Luna, and Gabriella are running around frantically, trying their best to find an escape. I search for the trio but thankfully don't see any sign of them.

                   That's the only positive thing I can latch onto at this moment.

         "Come on!" Draco shouts three times louder than before.

         I jump slightly but nod. He pulls me with him to the back of the pub and at the same time we both notice the back door is completely unblocked.

         I let go of his hand and manage to pry it open. Draco holds it open at the top and I crawl through the tiny space.

~~~

         The rest of the weekend went by slowly. Friday night when Draco and I managed to get back to Hogwarts safely he took me to my dorm, then went back to his alone. Usually he invites me to join him but something was off.

       Both Saturday and Sunday morning I contemplated going and looking for him but never actually got the confidence to do so. If he wanted to come find me he would.

       Luna and Gabbie haven't spoken to me once either. Every time they come into our room they pretend I'm not even present.

           It's now Monday morning, meaning I have to leave my room and get to classes. For the first time in months I'm walking towards the Dark Arts classroom alone and it almost feels wrong. Not to mention I'm getting more stares than normal.

         When I enter the class I instantly look to my right in hopes of seeing Draco sitting in his normal spot. But he's not there.

         Luckily, Amber is sitting at our table in the front. I pull out my chair and smile at her.

                    "I can't believe it's already Monday again." I sigh.

     She stays quiet.

                       "Is everything alright?"

        Her quill stops moving and she turns to me. I gasp when I see the bruise covering her eye.

                         "Bloody hell, is that from Friday?"

           Amber nods, irritated. "How come you look perfectly fine? Everyone else got out with at least a few scratches."

         My eyes widen and I try to think of an excuse but fail to do so.

       She looks away from me and goes back to her notes. "I know you've got the dark mark now, but leaving all of your friends behind was really shitty."

        My heart drops. She doesn't seem mad, she seems defeated. Almost as if she's been trying for the past couple of days to think of an excuse for me but can't.

                                 "Amber, I-"

        Just as I start to speak, Amycus comes into the room and starts class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 118 39
"Oh shut up, Malfoy! I don't care what you think about me. Your opinion of me doesn't matter. It doesn't hurt my feelings so hate to bring you down."...
74.7K 543 96
WATCH THE STORY TRAILER!!! @.malfoy.drxco on tiktok Y/N SNAPE You're Snape's daughter. You're a Slytherin. You have a very nice friend group. And the...
105K 3.1K 22
After the death of her father Anna has changed. She starts to learn about the power Voldemort has told her about. Her powers grow stronger if possibl...
2.3K 82 36
Amalia Snape, Severus Snape's daughter, arrives at Hogwarts in their third year meeting all the students, Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy included. She...