๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘’๐“‰

By _areyoureddieforit_

"๐™๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ" In November 1983, when researchers at Hawkins Nat... More

00. ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
01. 10'๐”ฐ ๐”…๐”ž๐” ๐”จ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ถ
02. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ณ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”Ÿ๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ
03. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ฑ
04. ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ถ ๐”ง๐”ฌ๐”จ๐”ฉ๐”ถ
05. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ถ
06. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ž ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ž๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐”ฑ
07. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ
08. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”Ÿ
09. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ซ ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข
10. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ซ ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ
11. ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
12. ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ก๐”ช๐”ž๐”ต
13. ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”จ ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ, ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”จ
14. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ถ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ค
15. ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ข
16. ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ค ๐”ก๐”ฒ๐”ค
17. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ญ๐”ถ
18. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ
19. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฃ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข
20. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฃ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ
22. ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
23. ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ท๐”ฆ๐”ข, ๐”ก๐”ฌ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ถ ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”ณ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ข
24. ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ท๐”ฆ๐”ข, ๐”ก๐”ฌ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ถ ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ
25. ๐”ฃ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐” ๐”จ
26. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข
27. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ
28. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐”ค๐”ฒ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ก
๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ
๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ?
29. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ž ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข
30. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ž ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ
hi there :) *not a chapter*
31. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ž ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข
hiii
question

21. ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ค๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ข

2.5K 95 376
By _areyoureddieforit_

This is officially the last chapter of Season 2! I'm so excited, Season 3 is my favorite season to write. This is a pretty short chapter though so I'm sorry.

Also, I was thinking about putting you and Bradley in the Scoops Troop in Season 3 but I was wondering what you guys wanted to see for next Season.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Thank you all for reading and I hope you all are having a good day 💖

"Eleven." The words slipped from Mike's tongue as he stepped forward, tears basking in his eyes. She sniffled a little, walking towards him too as all eyes in the room just sat glued on the two of them.

"Mike." gasped Eleven as she melted into his arms, tears falling down both of their cheeks at this point.

"Is that..." Max began, snapping her head to face Lucas who gave her a curt nod before looking back at the two arms they hugged out all of the 353 days without each other.

Mike pulled away, looking down into her beautiful brown eyes as she met his, "I never gave up on you." He told her, shaking his head just a little bit, "I called you every night. Every night for-"

"353 days." Eleven cut him off, her voice hushed as Mike's face softened, confusion coursing through his veins, "I heard." She admitted, his eyebrows furrowing just a little.

"Why didn't you tell me you were there?" He questioned, the tears in his eyes only growing more prominent as he stared at her, almost convinced this was just a dream, "That you were okay?"

"Because I wouldn't let her." The voice of Jim Hopper caused everyone to whip their heads around to face him, astonished by his words. Each of them tried to figure out what he had been talking about but it was no avail. Hopper stepped forward towards El, "The hell is this? Where have you been?" He grumbled, her face twisting up with anger.

"Where have you been?" Eleven spat at him just before he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her into his jacket as she hugged him back, a bit hesitantly.

Mike stared up at Hopper, glaring daggers at him as he pieced the puzzle together. "You've been hiding her." He fired at him, flaring his nostrils. Hopper and Eleven pulled away from each other, Hopper's eyebrows knitting together.

"What?" Bradley piped up, sadness rushing through his voice as he turned to Hopper, looking visibly upset by this accusation. Jim looked from Brad to Mike, biting the inside of his cheek.

"He's been hiding her." Mike repeated, anger evident in his voice. He clenched his fists and his jaw as Hopper leaned down a bit to Mike. The dark haired boy shoved at Hopper, grunting a little with his actions. Hopper grabbed for his hands and arms, stopping them in their place.

"Hey! Let's talk. Alone."

Minutes had gone by and they all had heard Mike's screams and yells at Hopper. It had taken a moment but they all had managed to grow accustomed to their arguing and Eleven began to greet everybody else.

Bradley's arms were wrapped around the smaller girl as she embraced him, tightly, "I missed you, El." Brad mumbled under her breath, massaging her back a little as she smiled against his shoulder.

"I missed you too." Eleven pulled away from him, "We have a sister." She blurted out, her voice quiet as Bradley's face twisted up with confusion, "Her name is Kali. She's just like us, Ten." El's lips curved up into a gentle little smile.

Bradley rose an eyebrow up at her, caught off guard just by the word 'Ten'. "I thought... I thought the others were all gone." El shook her head, still smiling at her "brother" before pulling away, turning to Y/n who stood right beside Bradley with a smile on her face.

"Y/n..." Eleven breathed out, pushing herself into Y/n's arms, hugging the life out of her.

"Hey, El." She sighed, hugging her back even tighter and letting her smile grow.

>>>

"It's not like it was before. It's grown." sighed Hopper as everyone's eyes sat on him. The group all stood around the dining room table, listening in as his words bounced off the walls, "A lot. And I mean, that's considering we can get in there. That place is crawling with those dogs."

"Demodogs." Dustin corrected causing Hopper to snap his head around to face him.

"I'm sorry, what?" Hopper inquired.

"I said, uh, Demodogs. Like Demogorgan and dogs. You put them together, it sounds pretty badass-" Dustin's words were interrupted by an overly frustrated Hopper who glared down at the boy.

"How is this important right now?" He snapped at him.

"It's not. I'm sorry." Dustin's voice trailed off as he turned his head away from the taller man, a bit embarrassed.

Eleven rose her head up to face Hopper, muttering out the words, "I can do it." just loud enough for them to hear.

"You're not hearing me."

"I'm hearing you. I can do it. Ten can help too. I'll be fine."

"It's Brad..." Bradley spoke up, his voice not even heard by the majority of the group, just Y/n and Dustin had heard him since they both stood next to him.

"Even if you guys can, there's still another problem. If the brain dies, the body dies." Mike chimed in, "If El closes the gate and Brad kills the Mind Flayer's army..."

"Will's a part of that army." Lucas finished Mike's sentence, his voice lacing with dread.

"Closing the gate will kill him."

Y/n shook her head, breathing out heavily from her nostrils, trying to hold back the set of tears that already burned her eyes. "When was this gonna be over?" She thought, her mind racing as a lump formed in her throat.

>>>

Everyone had grouped up into Will and Y/n's bedroom, watching as Will was sprawled across his bed, the white hospital gown still clung to his body.

"He likes it cold." The words suddenly rolled from Joyce's lips as she snapped her head around to face Bradley, a sudden realization hitting her like a brick, "He likes it cold!" She exclaimed once more as each of their eyes were not set on Brad.

"What?" Hopper asked, his bushy eyebrows furrowing up.

"It's what Will kept saying." Y/n explained, her eyes going wide. Bradley met her broadened eyes, raising up an eyebrow in utter confusion.

"We keep giving it what it wants." Joyce added, walking over and shutting the open window, "We need to make the host uninhabitable. And then Eleven can close the gate." Her eyes darted back to Bradley, her voice falling into a meek tone, "So, Brad... honey, can you do me a favor please?"

>>>

"I can't do this, Joyce." Bradley mumbled, him and Joyce in a separate room – alone. His voice was panicked and his breathing was rough. "P-Please I don't wanna hurt them." He begged her, shaking his head, "I can't do it."

Salty tears were rushing down his face, his eyes were stained red with the waterfall of tears that leaked from them. He sniffled and heaved for breath, stumbling over his words, "Wh-What if I accidentally do too m-much, Joyce? I could kill them."

He tried composing him the best he could, however it was almost like he just wasn't in control of his body anymore. His heartbeat pounded in his chest and his breathing was rapid.

"Brad, look at me." Joyce pleaded, trying to grab his cheeks, gently, "Sweetie, please. Just look at me." He sniffled a little, succumbing to her begs, "It's gonna be okay." Her voice was soft, her gentle eyes piercing into the boys soul as he cried a bit quieter.

Joyce licked her cracked lips, wiping his tears away with her thumb, "I know how hard this is. I know you don't want to hurt them. Just you have to trust me... You have to trust me when I say that everything's going to be okay." Bradley pursed his lips before nodding his head, sniffling a little.

"Do you promise?" He rasped.

"I promise."

>>>

"You have to burn it out of him, don't you?" Y/n spoke up, her voice soft as her and Brad stood in the livingroom, against the window. He bit his lip a little before looking into her eyes and nodding his head, "Which means..."

"You'll feel it." Bradley croaked out, his voice still hoarse from crying. She swallowed a giant lump in her throat, nodding her head as he took her hand into his, leaning more towards her, Why didn't you tell me, Y/n?" He questioned her in his usually soft voice.

"I didn't wanna worry you. I didn't know it would get to be this bad until it was too late." She confessed, avoiding his eyes. He watched her, clenching his teeth a little before shooting forward and taking her into his arms.

Y/n raveled her arms around Bradley and he did the same, breathing out the words, "I'm so sorry." in a miserable voice, tears pricking his blue eyes. He felt her quiver a little in his arms, beginning to cry softly causing his heart to completely shatter.

Brad hugged her tighter to him, his lip trembling, his vision going blurry from the tears building up in his eyes. He felt a single tear stagger down his cheek as her crying went on, getting just a little louder. Her fists balled up, grabbing balls of his shirt.

"Are you guys okay?" The voice of Dustin Henderson piped up causing the two to move their heads to the side. There he stood in the doorway to the livingroom, watching gloomily. The two stayed silent, Brad nodding his head for them both.

Without saying another word, Dustin brought his arms up for a hug before rushing over to the two and wrapping his arms around both of them. The three laughed a little at his presence, Brad and Y/n sniffling as the three just sat there, hugging out their troubles until... it was time.

>>>

Bradley sighed, his fists balled up as him, Y/n, Joyce, Nancy, and Jonathan watched Will who was passed out on a bed in Hopper's cabin. His arms and legs were tied down on the bed.

Everyone silence dripping through the room until Brad swiveled around to face Y/n who stood right behind him. "Hey, listen to me." He whispered, no one else tuning into their conversation. She met his eye, her arms crossed and her shoulders tensed up, "Just... tell me if it hurts too much, okay? I'll stop it if it hurts too much." Y/n shook her head, "Please."

"No, Brad. I just want this to be over. I don't even care if it hurts just please get that thing out of him." She told him causing him to stare at her with a wretched look.

Before Bradley could protest, the sound of Will gasping broke the silence clinging through the air causing everyone to whip their heads around to face the boy as his eyes flew open.

"Here we go." Y/n mumbled under her breath.

"What's happening?" Will asked, panting with his words as he struggled against the bonds holding him down.

Joyce and Bradley met eyes, her hesitantly nodding her head towards him. He stepped a bit forward, everyone watching him and Will. Brad turned his head to face Y/n who was backed up against a wall at this point, staring at Brad, "Do it." She said, nodding her head.

Squeezing his eyes shut, Bradley turned his head back to Will, tears still burning through his shut eyes. He slowly rose his hand up as Joyce grabbed for Y/n's hand. "I'm so sorry." Bradley muttered trying to blink the tears back, concentrating all of his energy on Will and soon enough, his nose gushed with blood.

A small flame burned through the twin's bodies, getting bigger and bigger with every second. Y/n inhaled sharply, squeezing onto her mother's hand. She let out a cry, feeling as the agony intensified. It was so getting to be much worse than at the lab.

"It hurts." Will suddenly cried out. "It hurts! It hurts! Oh, it hurts! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go! Stop it! Stop! It hurts! It hurts!" His voice rose as the burning got worse and worse, ripping through their bodies.

Their weeping and screaming got louder. Joyce's hand was tinted an almost purple color at the tightening grip of her daughter yet she didn't mind.

Y/n's and Will's screams of pain were all that filled the air. Tears fell down Brad's cheeks as he whimpered a little. "Hotter." Joyce ordered. He hesitated a bit but did it anyway, feeling as a sob ripped from his lips.

Will shook against the bed, shrieks tearing through his lips as sweat ran down his and his sisters faces. Bradley let out another loud weep, Y/n's howls of pain reflecting right through him like it was physical pain.

"Hotter." Joyce demanded to Brad once more, a little growl in her voice as fatigue ached within him.

Blood coursed down from both of his nostrils and his left ear. He cried out once again before obliging to her order. "Mom!" Jonathan intervened, "Mom, you're killing them!" He yelled out, his little siblings screams drowning out his, "You're killing them!"

"Hotter!" Joyce shouted, Y/n squeezing her hand even tighter, pained sobs ripping from her lungs. Joyce sniffled a little at the sight of her, not even caring about the crushing pressure of her daughter's hand gripping onto hers.

Once again, Bradley did what he was told, wailing while he tried avoiding the sight of both of them. "Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!" Will pleaded, his words shrill.

"It's not working." Nancy muttered, Jonathan crying into her shoulder.

"Hotter." Joyce told him, her nostrils flaring at Will.

Brad paused, pursing his lips, shaking his head, "It's too hot." He whimpered.

"Do it! Do it!" Y/n screamed, cries still racking her body.

Bradley sobbed, blood rushing down from his right ear at this point. "Finish it, Brad." Joyce instructed, in a firm tone causing him to squeeze his eyes shut and use his powers more than he ever has before. Their howls of pain got louder, Y/n's grip on Joyce's hand got tighter.

"Get the hell out of my son!" Joyce bellowed, her voice cracking just a little bit.

Suddenly, a black set of veins sprouted up Will's neck and inhumane noises ripped from his lungs as his body seized over the bed. The veins coursed up to his mouth until a set of black dust burst from his lips, filling the air until flying out from and fading away into the sky. (And a round of applause for Bradley 👏)

Brad let out a wheeze as he let his hands fall to his sides, stopping his powers. Sweat ran down Will and Y/n's bodies as Y/n gasped for air. She rested her head against the wall, "Holy fucking shit." She panted, releasing her grip on Joyce's hand causing Joyce to wince a little.

Will's eyes were closed shut, his body limp and lifeless. Brad stared down at him, dizzily, squinting his eyes a little bit. Joyce and Jonathan sprinted to the twin's sides while Brad just stood there, trying to collect himself.

Joyce loomed over Will as Jonathan hugged the hell out of Y/n. Joyce cried out the words, "Will, baby. Please, baby." catching the attention of the others. Everyone had by now joined in on Joyce's begging for Will to get up.

"Come on, buddy. Come on."

"Please, Will. Please, can you hear me?"

"Come on, Will."

Will gasped quietly, his eyes fluttering open to see his family staring down at him, "Mom?" He murmured, seeing as she was the first one that he saw. She laughed, tearfully while her, Jonathan, and Y/n wrapped their arms around Will.

Jonathan removed himself from the hug, dashing over to walkie talkie that sat on a nearby table, "Chief, do you copy? Do you copy?" He spoke into the walkie talkie.

"Yeah, I copy."

"Close it."

>>>

December 21st, 1984

It had been a hot minute since Eleven had closed the gate and Bradley burned the Mind Flayer out of Will. It was almost two months since then and the Party was thriving especially with tonight being the annual Snowball at Hawkins Middle.

"So Y/n, do you think blue or red looks better on me?" Iris Patel asked, waving around two dresses as Y/n Byers applied a cherry lip gloss to her lips. She rolled her head to the side, meeting the sight of the two dresses before chuckling a little.

They both were sat in Y/n and Will's bedroom, getting ready for the dance. "You do know the dance is tonight, right?" Y/n questioned, twisting the cap onto the lip gloss container and setting her hand on her hip.

"Okay, and? I procrastinated." Iris shrugged her shoulders, laughing with her words as she studied Y/n's outfit; a mid-thigh length dusty rose colored dress, stockings, and black flats.

"No kidding."

"Just tell me." Iris begged, in a joking tone, dragging out the 'e' in the word 'me'.

"Well blue always looks good on you so I'm gonna just go ahead and say blue. And besides I'm already wearing pink." sighed Y/n, twisting a strand of her hair and leaning against her desk.

"Oh, so you just own the color pink now?"

"I never said that."

"Well that's what you implied."

"Girls, come out here! I wanna see how cute you two look!" Joyce Byers called out from the livingroom, a little laugh in her voice.

"One second, Mom!" Y/n yelled back before looking to Iris, lowering her voice and smiling, "Just get ready, I'll go out there so you can get dressed."

"Okay." Iris grinned back at her.

Y/n walked out being sure to close to door behind her. She continued down the hallway until she was met with the sight of her mother showing Will how to dance and Jonathan video taping them both.

Joyce had snapped her head over to see Y/n and her smile widened, "Awe, you look so beautiful, baby." She cooed, cupping her hand to her mouth, "God, you two are growing up so fast."

Joyce suddenly turned to Jonathan, "Oh, Jonathan! When Iris gets out here, we need to get a picture of them."

"Already planning on it, Mom." He chuckled, looking up from his camera.

>>>

Music blasted through the gymnasium as Bradley walked in beside Dustin. He adjusted the sleeve of the rather uncomfortable blazer his Dad had him wear. He had never really dressed like this before, not even at last years Snowball but he's been on seven dates with Y/n since what happened almost two months ago and he felt the need to dress up.

"Holy shit, what happened to you?" Mike inquired, his eyes wide at Dustin's hair which had been combed up into a mohawk like style. Iris stifled a laugh as her, Mike, Y/n, Will, Max, and Lucas all shot up from their chairs at a table, their eyes wide at his hair.

"What do you mean, 'What happened'?" asked Dustin, his eyes flickering from one of his friends to the other.

"Your hair." exclaimed Max, smiling widely.

"I think it looks pretty good." Bradley shrugged his shoulders, his voice going pretty quiet.

"Thank you!" Dustin told him, gesturing towards Bradley without moving his eyes away from the others.

That was when a slow song came on and the attention of the Party was caught as people began dancing on the floor. Bradley felt someone rest an arm on his shoulder and he turned his head to see Y/n leaned against him, "You wanna dance, Brad?" Dustin frowned a little, watching them out of the corner of his eye.

Iris smirked, wiggling her eyebrows up at her brother causing him to blush furiously, "Get it." She mouthed.

"Sooo is that a yes?" Y/n's voice filled the air causing him to snap his head to face her.

"Uh... sure! Yeah, I'd like that." He sputtered out, Y/n smiling before taking his hand and leading him out on the dance floor. Iris and Bradley met eyes, Iris' smirk widening.

"You remember how to do this, right?" Y/n asked, sliding her hands onto his shoulders as he nodded his head, moving his hands to her waist.

"You look gorgeous." Bradley smiled, gazing into her eyes, taking into a trance.

"So do you, handsome."

There they stood – smiles ripped onto their happy faces, their eyes locked with the other as they sparkled with the most utmost love for the other. Dustin Henderson watched as Bradley Patel, the boy he had begun considering his best friend danced with Y/n Byers, the one girl who he had hoped to marry one day.

And Dustin smiled, holding back a few tears as he just sat there, staring at the two. Although he didn't peer over at his two friends with jealousy, not with anger, he wasn't even a little upset. But Dustin stared at them with the same love, the same vicarious expression that he had mostly always looked at the two since they all met. He was happy for them.

Every Breath You Take by The Police blasted through the speakers as the two marveled at each other, Y/n swaying her head to the music. For a second, she just sat there smiling at him, her eyes flickering down to her lips. "Can I kiss you?" She unexpectedly asked him, her head tilted to the side a little.

Bradley's eyebrows knit together, his eyes falling to her soft lips before rising up back up to her eyes before nodding, trying to stifle a smile. Y/n slowly began to lean into him, him leaning in too. They both were panicking a little inside but didn't let it show as they just continued leaning in.

Eventually, their lips came colliding and just like that, nothing else mattered in the world. An amazing rush flew through their bodies, spark firing up in the air. The warmth radiated through her, flowing through both of them. She's never felt more safe in her life than just sitting here in his arms.

Bradley could feel his rapid heartbeat pounding in his chest as the kiss kept going and going, on and on. He felt almost paralyzed by her touch, feeling as their lips parted for a second to take a breath of air before going right back at it.

She could taste cinnamon sugar on his soft lips and he could taste the cherry lip gloss on her soft lips which surprised them to say the least but it drove them both nuts.

Y/n moved away from his lips, making a tiny smacking noise. Their faces were just inches apart as they both breathed a bit heavily, the realization that they both hadn't been the only ones in the room hitting them both.

The two broke out into a laughing fit before Y/n rested her head on his chest and there they stood all night, just dancing the night away without a care in the world.

Unedited

Well that's a weird place to end this Season but thank you so much for reading! I got kind of lazy with a few parts and I didn't add a lot so I'm sorry for that.

Anyway, yeah that's all I wanted to say. I'll have the first chapter of next Season out as soon as possible. I hope you all are having a wonderful day and thank you again for reading this ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 570 45
"สŸแดแด แด‡ แดแด€แด…แด‡ แดแด‡ แด„ส€แด€แดขส" -------------- Ziggy Spence is the little sister of Deputy Spence She is in the Assassin in the Party, the sub-class of Thief...
Choices By Summer

Fanfiction

711 37 34
Josie Byers has always been different to her family, she wasn't a freak. When her brother Will goes missing, her mom is Acting out, thinking he was i...
44.7K 425 5
"๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
894 20 14
Jillian Byers was (similar to her twin) an outcast. She didn't have many friends and actually cared about grades, unlike any of the other girls in he...