The Don's Doc

By Bithikhanam99

Ranked #2 in Aquarius Award He is a mafia don she is a doctor. He is ruthless, and she? A innocent soul,wh... More

Ch. 1. The Beginning (part 1)
Ch .2. The Beginning (part 2)
Characters (♥ω♥*)(✿ ♥‿♥)
Ch. 3 - coming home
Ch . 4 . First meeting
Ch. 5. No Anesthesia
Ch. 6. The Catwoman?
Ch. 7. Thinking about
Ch. 8. Kidnapped!!!
Ch. 9. Am I going to kill you??
Ch. 10. All of that was a drama!!
Ch. 11. Left with promise
Ch. 12. Family union
Ch. 13. Bloody Deal
Ch. 14. plot making
Ch. 16. Animal
Not an update
Ch. 17. A new string
Ch. 18. Fucking Drug
Ch. 19. A Brokedown
Ch. 20. Realisation.
Ch. 21. My lost Kitty
Ch. 22. Love in jungle
Ch. 23 Cold, Warmth
Ch. 24 . Reasons
Ch. 25. Pretty Liar
Ch. 26. Searching for her
Ch. 27. Not in his pace
Ch. 28. Brightest Eyes
Ch. 29. An old friend, a new plan
Ch. 30 Fighting the demons.
Ch. 31. Before that night
Ch. 32. Your trust.
Ch. 33. you ruined me
Ch. 34. Betrayal
Ch. 35. De novo
Ch. 36. Making a brother
Ch. 37. confusion
Ch. 38. Un-understandable
Ch. 39. Fever Rush
Ch. 40. A strom is coming
Ch. 41. His rage
Ch. 42. sefty pin
Ch. 43 Tiger cat
Ch. 44. Fire
Ch. 45. Fear
Ch. 46 Breaking down
Ch. 47 His Fight
Ch. 48 Jade love
Ch. 49. Alone
Ch. 50. Red night
Ch. 51. Light
Ch. 52
Ch. 53. War
Ch. 54. Love is more confusing than you
Ch. 55. The revelation of the years old story
Ch. 56. Ever and Forever
Ch. 57. Love Vibes
Ch. 58. The Grave situation
Ch. 59. Miss me
Ch. 60. I Love You
Sequel update

Ch. 15. Not again!!

575 88 47
By Bithikhanam99

Jasmine's POV

"I just can't believe you did not tell anyone about this!" Liza exclaimed, raising her hands towards above, along with a horrific gasp.

Over dramatic! Or maybe not. I don't know what to say. Yes I didn't tell a single person, not also Ramu kaka. And I surely won't tell her if that officer won't came yesterday and asked questions. After he gone Liza asked the details of the conversation with the officer and I don't know what came to me and I tell her everything. From the certain one's being wounded to him kidnapping me and threatened me to death if I open my mouth. So after I told her everything she pretty much stopped questioning me and began to panic for me. And I thought that she didn't asked anything after. But how much I was wrong! It's 10 a.m. at morning and Liza is now in my living room, sitting on the sofa, with a big cup of tea and her chattering is started. Looks like I made a grave mistake by reveling my secret to her. I feel like banging my head on the wall. What's gone is gone. I don't even want to remember that incident. Now I am regretting why I told her. She speaks a lot and very open hearted and I am her all time listener. I know that she considers me very close to her but am I consider her as my best friend? Answer is no. But I like her and she is very close to Ramu kaka to know about me. And she makes me smile. Not the fake ones I give everyone. The real ones. But sometimes she can be gone to a little overboard, just like now. Thanks Allah I didn't tell her his name, otherwise she will googled it or did something to collect all the information about him.ooff!!

I groaned loudly and rubs my face with both palms and hids my face behind it.

"Jasmine! You should complain about it to the police. You understand it right?"

No,no,no,no, we are not talking about this again. I clearly told her last day.

"Liza, not again. I told you that I am not going to tell anyone about this. Especially Ramu kaka. Got it! And not. are. you. Don't make me regret this and please shut your mouth." I angrily said. I don't want to anyone knows about it. Liza immediately stopped whatever she was going to say. I sighed and says,

"Sorry. I was not going to shout at you. But please understand, he is very dangerous. And I am not going to take any chances with it. Even if I have to lie to police or someone else. And you will not ever talk about it." I raise my finger to her and narrow my eyes. She nods in affirmative. I sighed and raise the cup to take a sip of the tea.

"Yeah, I promise I am not going to spill anything to anyone. I just curious a little bit." She gives me a sheepish smile. I raise a brow at her.

"Really! Curious? You are not worried about me?"

" Of course I am. That's why I came here first place." She says and I smiled a little.

"Why? For babysitting me? Don't worry, I don't think he or his gang is still here." I easily said.

" Haa! How did you know he is not here? Are you interested on him? That's why you keeps track on him?"

I opened my mouth and paused, literally. Here we go! The regular, always kidding, leg pulling, gutter minded Liza is back. Only she could think that anyone would be interested in their kidnappers, more than a mafia man. But before I even answered her she begins,

"Wait! You saw him right? How was he looks like? I never saw an international mafia before, just the local hooligans and also from afar. I heard they looked very dangerous, scary, with big scars on their faces and..."

" Stop!" I shouted and she pouted. There is a grin on her face and her eyes are big as if she watches her favorite chocolate dangling in front of her nose. Allah! Really!

"From where you find the facts, ha?"

"Movies. Everyone knows that." She makes a 'dah' face. Hmm, true. I also thought that first place. But who knows that it turned out totally opposite to him.

"Yes. He was horrible". I mock her. If I tell her that he looks exactly opposite to her imagination then that's an another thing be coming.
"Can we leave it? Why are you here?" I tried to turn the conversation.

"Oh, actually I came to take you to shopping with me. Festival is coming and I have to buy gifts. So I thought... Wait. You don't like me to come here?" She stands up from the seat and a hurt look fill her face.

Opps! What did I do! Me and my idiot mouth! One day I will surely be in trouble for this. I immediately stands up and says,
"No, no, Liza, it's not like this. Actually... I am sorry. Let's go shopping." And her grin comes back. I also have to go to shopping as Kitty's cat food is finished and I need to buy them.

After one and half hour later we come to the city. It's almost mid noon and the place is naturally crowded with people. We went to a nearby Mall. Today I don't need to worry about parking, curtsey to Liza. Kitty is also with me, who is now sitting on my shoulder, clutching the sleeve of my Anarkali dress tightly, maybe afraid of seeing so much gathering and shouting around us. I slowly pats his fur, knowingly to him that there is no dengar and he slowly began to comfortable. He is my first pet and I begin to love him very much. He also trusts me a lot. Always try to stick with me, always with me, except the clinic. He is the reason why we come by bus. Liza is afraid of cats and always need a safe distance from them. So I can't use my scooty. Right now she is on my left side as Kitty is on my right shoulder and sometime gives a look at my shoulder. I smiled at her.

"I can't believe how you keep it with you! What if it bites you?" She gives me a shuddering look.

" Nothing happened. I vaccinatized him. And also Kitty is very good. He listens everything I say. Are not you Kitty?" I take him in my hands. He immediately tucks himself near my chest under my scurf. Then he hids his face on my neck, giving a sweet mewing. I smiled happily. He just like a baby keep finding warmth. I always talk to him and he response every time as if he understands my words. Liza looked at disbelievingly, as if how can I keep him embraced with my body. She chuckled and says,

"You are happy. In real way. With this cat!" I just shrugged. But it's true. Now I have someone to talk with freely. Now my home don't feel like as if it's trying to swallow me whole. It's getting better. I am getting better. Kitty is my lucky charm. I hugged him tightly.

And then starts Liza's shopping. One mall to another mall, one shop to another shop, her searching for the best and also the cheapest things is started. And for saying, it took a lot of energy to keep track with her.

"Liza, I am hungry." I nudged her by seeing a bakery just near the road. Different coloured and designed cakes are on display. Seeing them my hunger grew even more.

"Ok." She is too busy to watch the shopping store next. "I am not going to eat so much sweet and also not hungry. Go and eat. I will be that mall, Bye." She pointed to the huge five storied building aka mall.

"Yes. I am coming to you cakes." I fastly went there and ordered a slice of chocolate cake. Kitty don't like sweets too much but eats a slide portion of cake from my hands and returned to my shoulder. He is so small that he easily fit there. After finishing the cake I came out of the shop, but then I noticed two boys, nearly 10 or 11 years old, standing on the opposite of the road, longingly looking at the bakery. They dressed in rags, anyone can see that they are very poor. When they noticed that I am watching them, they immediately hids behind a nearby tree.

I went back to the bakery and bye four pieces of cake. When I come to the footpath I saw a car standing on the same place where the boys were before. The car is totally in black and all the windows, windscreen are tinted glass. Not the regular car we see everyday. It's not there 2 minutes ago, maybe someone parked it here and left for work.who cares! I crossed the road and see the boys are still there. But no sign of any other. It's almost afternoon and the road is no more crowded. I kept the box of cake on the bonnet. The glasses of the car is so black I can't see if anyone is inside of the car. Maybe not, otherwise they would came out. I can use it. I took Kitty and also placed him on the bonnet. He mewed in objection but I glared at him and as a good boy he stopped. Then I call out for the boys,
" Hey, you, come here. I have some cake. Wanna eat with me?" I show them the box. They nudged each other.

"Come, come" I open the box and they hurriedly comes to me and eagerly looked at the cakes.

" Here , take this". I give them the box. The big one holds it says "thanks didi" and runned. The smaller one also follow his path shouting "you are very nice, didi".

"Hey! wait, what's your name". I called back, but they are already gone. I turned towards the car and pick Kitty.

"Peculiar, na!" I said to him. But he jumped on my shoulder make my scarf fall. I hold him and again placed him on the bonnet and huffed.

"Stop. Let me take the scarf properly first. Okey? Be a good boy." I come to looking glass and placed the scarf rightly on my head and let it fall behind the shoulder. Then I pick Kitty and crossed road and entered to the mall.

There Liza is busy with choosing clothes. I announced my presence to her and begin to play with Kitty. But not more after five minutes she left a loud gasp and called my name. I rolled my eyes. Maybe she found her perfect dress. I came to her and says,
" Got your dress? Now can we leave?"

But she is not holding anything and looks at the doorway. What's in there? I thought and looked. I saw... Oh my god! My kidnapper
is standing, just a mere foot distance with all his six and more foot glory, dressed in a nevy blue blazer and grey pants, looking here and there, searching for something!

All people are looking at him and the man who is standing next to him, what's his name? Ah yes, Mike. But it's looks like they still didn't notice me. I immediately hids behind a stack of clothes and take a deep breath.
What is he doing here. I thought he left town.

What should I do? I have to get out from here without his knowledge. Maybe he forget about me. But his threatings are still ringing in my ears. Come on Jas, think something.

"Oh God! Jass, just look who is here!" She dragged me out from the clothing stacks.

" What are you doing Liza? Leave my hand." I whispered. What's going on? How did she know him?

" Look who is here! Aman Oberoi! And he is looking at our side! Come, we are going to meet him." She is jumping on excitement. I am now mortified. Is she wants me to die!

'Oh Allah! Please save me. I know that I am not very religious person but please, please save me'. I did a quick mental prayer.

No, no, Jasmine, be brave, be brave. You can do this. It's not that he will eat you alive. I mean he is not a cannibal, right? Be cool. Ignore him, thinks that nothing happened. But one thing is out of my mind. How did Liza know him and jumping like as if she is seeing a celebrity or something. I took deep breath and closed my eyes to control the nerves. Then I came in the front to ask her to leave. But again my breath hitched. Oh no!

"Hello, Catwoman." Aman leans forward, a smirk on his lips.
"Did you missed me?"

But I have no answer. I paused there looking at him. I never saw him like this. The other times we encountered I didn't notice him so clearly. But here, in the flooding light he looks so different! Not he have the vulnerability, nor does the cruelty, he looks more normal.

"Umm, Jass! Are you two know each other?" Liza broke my glance.

"Hello", she offers her hand for shake, " I have heard so much about you. I am Liza." She is grinning ear to ear. Idiot! Did she even know whom is she talking with? But how does she knows his name?

Aman shakes her hand and said, " pleasure is mine. At least you know who am I, not like the other one." He points to me.

"Liza! How did you know him?" I am more startled then panic.

She scoffed, " really! How did I know? He is Aman Oberoi, femous business tycoon. Everyone knows about him. Did you not read gossip magazine?" She rolled her eyes.

Ha! Really! God! I didn't knew. Am I this much backbencher? Who is this man really? My head is now buzzing. I looked at him dumbfounded.

Two faced sexy monster.

What!!! Did I just think him as sexy? Gutter minded Jasmine. What's wrong with me? I never ever thought like this for someone before. Damn female hormones. But I am not even on my periods. Damn it!

"Hello Jass! Come back to reality." Liza waves her hand in front of my face, breaking my glance to the so called monster. Yes! I am not going to call him sexy.

"How did you know each other?" She asked.

"I... I.. we" Damn! Where is my voice?

"We know each other from very long." Aman speaks rather amusingly. " Aren't we Catwoman?"

"Yes. I mean no." I facepalms. Liza narrowed her brows.

Aman come towards me. I gulped and take a step back. He smirked as if my action entertain him. But he didn't stop and I again stepped back. But my back hits with the clothing stack, stopping me there.

"Are you hiding from me?" Amusement dropped from his voice. I hated it. I am not afraid of him. No, not.

"Nope." Thankfully my voice don't fail me.

"Good." He hummed. " I am not going to eat you, you know." He mocked me. Then lean into my ear and says, "not right now".

I turned towards him. What is he saying? Is he cannibal or something? Oh no! Tell me he is on his right mind.

A small chuckle left from his mouth. "Hmm. Nice idea, cannibalism. I should try it, ha!"

I groaned. I again think loudly. Now it's fixed, he is going to kill me. No , no. Jasmine, don't fear him. But how am I going to pass him? Think something, think something, got it!

I sink my hand in the stack and grabbed a dress randomly. Then I cleared my throat and says,
" Liza, I am going to try this." Who is observing our conversation keenly, and I almost ranned to the trial room.

I looked at the dress, it's a white long skirt with a black top. I wear the dress and looked at the mirror. Oh, no! The top is too small, it shows my midsection too much.

I didn't wear this type of dresses. I sighed and began to undress but a knocking on the door stopped me.

"Open the door." His voice came.

"What? Why? I am not dressed."

There's a pause for a second and then the lock of the door broke and he entered. I gasped out loudly. He just broke the door! Maybe the lock was already loose. But I locked it. No, I am going to think that the lock was not working.

He looked at me, and stopped whatever he was going to say, or do. And cleanched his jaw. His eyes roamed over my body. Then it hits me. The dress. Oh my god! The drees! And I am not wearing any scarf. I immediately turned around and tugged the top, silently praying so the top would be grow long.

I looked at the mirror and noticed that he is also looking at me, his glaze is too much for me. I leaned my eyes down. But then he did the unexpected thing, he snaked his arm round my waist and tugged me towards him. I hits on his chest. His ice cold fingers runned overall my naked midsection and he purred in my ears,
"You look sexy as hell."

That's all. My astronishment broke and I broke free from his hand. I turned towards him and slap him loudly on his cheek. How dare he talked and touched me like this.

He was taken aback by the slap. It's a hard slap because my palm is stinging. But he deserves it. Though it don't look like he felt any pain. He closed his eyes and cleanched his jaw. Oh, no! He is angry.

He opened his eyes and I saw they are bloodshot, I gulped in fear. He growled and slammed me against the mirror. He comes inches from my face and snarls,
"How dare you!"

"Yo... You deserve it". I straggled with him, thankfully my voice don't betray me now.

"Really?" His voice is now ice cold. He further pressed against my body.

"Yes! You touched me against my consent." I told him. But he rolled his eyes and give a humorless chuckle.

" I can do anything I want. And right now I am doing what I want."

I was going to say something but he grabbed my hand and said, " do what I say. Otherwise the first body falls here is your friend. Got it? " I nodded and gulped the lump formed in my throat.

" Follow me. " He ordered. I instantly grabbed my scarf and put it on my shoulder. He roughly dragged me out from the trial room and I instantly search for Liza. But she is nowhere.

" I sent her home. And your cat is with me. Now come on." His lips placed in thin line.

" Wh.. where am I going?" The fear in my voice came out. He stopped and turned towards me. He holds my hand too tightly, it hurts.

"Don't." He hissed. "Don't ask a damn question. Otherwise I don't know myself what I would do to you."

He tugged me and leave the mall. Outside parked the car which I saw some time ago near the bakery. He opened the passenger side and pushed me inside, then himself get in the car and started it. I sanken in the seat. I have no idea where he took me. But one thing is sure, I am going to die today and it's real.

Uuppps!! Another cliffhanger 😜😜😜. Enjoy and give it vote. Also don't forget to comment and share your thoughts 😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 764 20
"Everything is an act. My bright smile, my happy face, my friendly attitude. I acted like I was fine when I was in that hell, and I'm doing the same...
12.9K 811 28
Mercedes never thought much of the popular saying 'The sins of the father becomes that of the child", that is until it happened to her. Forcefully br...
49.2K 2.1K 44
WARNING:MATURE CONTENT🔞 He tightened his hold on my neck. "Le-aaavve meee" I coughed "Apologise my beautiful bitch!"He whispered near to my face ,hi...
14.3K 457 23
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...