Regina | discontinued

Da aajaene

❝ Be careful with what you say Consigliere, this 'princess' has a dagger in her boot and knows how to use it... Altro

Regina
characters and aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
tattoos!
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
for the haters.
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven

fifty six

21K 738 1.3K
Da aajaene

ATHENAS POV.

My body felt weak, my limbs were numb and my head was hazy. I could feel myself being carried but when I tried to open my eyes they felt a too heavy to do so.

What the fuck?

After a few attempts, I was finally able to partially open my eyes. Looking around as much as I could, I only caught a few glimpses of a dimly litted hallway before my eyelids fought to close again.

No no no.. Come on body, work with me!

Feeling my consciousness start to slip, I forced my eyes open one more time. Tilting my head, I made eye contact with the person who was carrying me.

A familiar pair of grey-ish blue eyes stared back at me.

The exact pair I hoped I would never have to see again.

He clearly saw the fight I was going through to stay awake and his mouth curved into a small smirk.

"Don't fight it sunflower, go to sleep."

I tried to keep my eyes open but I couldn't find the strength to fight it anymore, my sight started to blur and eventually I closed my eyes again, drifting right back into unconsciousness.

I felt the cold floor under me before anything else, my body was still achy and there was a sharp pain in my head.

Opening my eyes, I hissed when my sight was invaded with light.

Jesus- I feel like I just looked at the sun.

After blinking away the dark blotches in my vision, I observed my surroundings.

I was laying on the floor in a small, bare concrete room with no windows and a single steel door. The door was rusting at the corners and had a thin- and what I could assume to be movable- slot near the top. The room smelled heavily of dust and decay but that was the least of my problems.

Looking to the other side of the room, I saw Bellamy and Neptune, both were knocked out and their limbs were spread out in uncomfortable angles.

We've been kidnapped.. again.

Noooo you've been taken to a secret resort in Thailand.

Not the time.

Finding the strength to pull myself up, I pushed on my arms and immediately winced as I did. Letting out a small squeak in pain, I brought my left arm up and looked at my wrist.

Immense pain, slight bruising, and swelling.

Of course It's sprained.

Pushing my self back up with only my right arm, I scotched over and leaned myself back on the closest wall. Sighing, I brought my head back and closed my eyes.

How are we gonna get out of this?

I'm not sure.. but you can not panic.

How the hell do I not panic?

If you panic you'll act irrationally, you need to keep a calm mindset.

Easier said then -

I heard a groan through the silence.

Snapping my eyes across the room, I watched as Bellamy started to stir and eventually opened his eyes with a grunt.

Hissing as the light invaded his vision, he turned onto his side just to let out another -now pain filled- grunt. 

I feel you Bells.

Sitting up with shallow breaths, I watched as he scotched himself to the wall and leaned his head back. After a moment his eyes scanned the room, stopping once they found my own.

"Athena." He breathed out. "Athena, I need you to come pop my shoulder back in place."

My eyes widened and I scrambled up on my feet. Making my way across the room, I ignored the slight pain in my leg and lowered myself in front of him.

Quickly pulling my hoodie off, I rolled up the sleeve and held it up to him. He grabbed my jacket with his good hand and bit down hard on the sleeve, nodding when he was ready.

With his cue, I held his right arm and carefully raised it in front of him, not stopping until I heard the sound of his shoulder popping back into place. Bell groaned and brought my jacket from his mouth, letting out a string of curses through his irregular breaths.

As he cradled his arm, I turned my jacket into a makeshift sling and eased his arm into it.

"Athena it's cold, take your jacket back."

"No. You need it more than me right now."

"I'll be fi-"

"Don't fight me on this Bellamy." I gave him a look which successfully shut him up and he sighed, mumbling something about me being stubborn under his breath.

After he was situated, I glanced over to Neptune, she was still unconscious and her laying position still looked severely uncomfortable. I moved over to her and placed her limbs in a more comfortable position. Lifting her head, I laid it back down on my lap and swiped the curls out of her face, now noticing the cut across her temple.

She's out cold.

Speaking of cold, I could feel the chill of the room starting to settle in my bones which made me involuntarily shiver.

Luckily Bellamy was looking at the door when I did because if he wasn't I would've definitely gotten my hoodie back.

Bringing my hand to my neck, I started twisting the rose pendent between my fingers.

"Maddox is here." Breaking our silence, I watched out of the side of my eye as Bellamy's facial expression hardened.

He rolled his eyes and his lips turned into a scowl, "Of course he fucking is."

ADRIANOS POV.

My baby sister was kidnapped.

Dad and Demitri found Bellamy's crashed car a few minutes after the call had cut.

A few minutes too late.

The car was empty and their broken phones were left behind.

Athena, Bellamy, Neptune.. gone.

At the thought, I brought the bottle of Jack Daniels to my lips and took another sip, just as I had been doing for the last 2 hours.

The five of us sat in Dads office; Demitri was yelling at someone through the phone, Dad was doing the same in a lower tone, and the twins were huddled near the back wall. Giovanni had his head down and Elias was holding one of his shoulders.

He hadn't spoken to Athena since yesterday.. I could only assume he feels guilty.

Unlike everyone else, I was sitting on the leather couch with a half full bottle of Jack Daniels in my hand, occasionally passing it around to Dad or Demi.

While Dad was on the phone with one of the best hackers in the continent- also known as Mav- I had been the one to call Neptune and Bellamy's parents.

That was 3 hours ago.

Currently, Angela was on our private jet home and Dominic and Carter were settled in one of our guest rooms.  Their kids are missing too, of course they'll be here as we search for them.

"You do not get payed to ask me questions! Did I ask if you thought you weren't going to find anything? No Pat. I fucking didn't! So search the woods near the crash point and next time you try to tell me what you think about my missing Sorellina, your Principessa, I'll fucking bury you alive!" Demitri hung up the phone in irritation and chucked it at the wall.

I immediately put the bottle down and walked over to him.

Standing in front of my older brother, I could see the same 11 year old boy who lost his sister all those years ago. His face was red, his breathing was ragged, and he looked so fucking tired.

My eyes teared up at his appearance, we can't go through this again.

It broke us the first time.

Without a second thought I pulled Demitri into my hold and felt him tense - as expected. It took a full 10 seconds for him to relax and once he did, I felt his body shake with silent sobs.

Shit shit shit.

My hold tightened with slight panic and looked up to the ceiling.

We were in this same exact position 15 years ago. The only difference was that Demitri was the one consoling all of us, he always had been.

I think we've all failed to realize that our eldest brother has been carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders since we were young, and now.. he's finally crumbled under the weight.

The others had joined our hug.

One of Eli's arms was hung over my shoulders and the other was bracing Giovanni, who had been leaning on him with teary eyes. Giovanni himself had one of his arms around Demitri, squeezing his shoulder every so often. The other arm stayed at his side, smushed between Eli and him. And Dad reached his arms around the four of us, resting his head on top of Demitris while rubbing the twins backs in a soothing manner.

In this moment I can only pray that we find them safely because if we don't

there will be hell to pay.

ATHENAS POV.

I'm not sure how long it's been.

Bellamy drifted off a while ago meanwhile I was lost in my thoughts.

Is my family okay? Are they looking for me? For us? Do Javier and Silas know we're gone?

I zoned back in when Neptune started to stir in my lap. She slowly sat up with a groan and rubbed her eyes, "I feel like I've been hit by a bus" She muttered.

Then she laughed.

"Regina George who?"

Being the light sleeper he is, Bellamy woke up with a slight jolt and looked at the both of us. His eyebrows knotted in confusion as he stared at a giggling Neptune.

Eventually taking the time to look around, Nep realized the situation we were in and groaned loudly. "Again! Really?!"

She slapped her hand to her forehead then winced when it made contact with the cut on her temple. "Ow- the fuck."

Bellamy and I shook our heads in amusement.
Only Neptune can make a situation like this funny.

Leaning on the wall next to me, she looked at the both of us and laughed. "All seriousness aside, this would be a great story to tell our grandkids."

"What the hell would we even say?" I imitated an elderly voice,  "Hey kiddos! you know nothing about living the wild life unless you've been kidnapped."

Bellamy sent me a weird look, "Remind me to never let you watch my grandchildren."

The three of us went quiet and exchanged a look before laughing loudly.

Leave it to the three of us to make jokes about being kidnapped.

The sound of our laughter died completely once the slot on the door moved. It opened with a loud scrapping sound and the only thing we could make out were dark blue eyes peeking through.

"Они бодрствуют босс." (They're awake boss) Said, from what I could assume, the man looking in.

"Отлично." (Excellent) Another voice spoke, although it was barely audible through the door.

The sound of the rusty knob being unlocked resounded around the room and the door was pushed open with a loud creak, in walked the man with blue eyes and behind him was Maddox.

I was wondering when he would make his dramatic entrance.

"Ew it's you." Neptune said aloud, face scrunching up in disgust.

He looked down at Neptune and raised a brow, "I'm not excited to see you either Blue."

At the mention of that nickname she lunged forward but before she could make it to her feet, I reached out and grabbed her arm, hissing when the pressure was put to my sprained wrist.

Damn it- I forgot about that.

It was now that I noticed how much worse my wrist looked and felt. With the slightest movement of my finger, pain spread throughout my forearm - which now happened to be extremely swollen and covered by dark black and blue bruises.

Fun.

I watched as Maddox stepped forward with worry openly displayed on his features. "Are you okay Sunflow-"

I rolled my eyes, "I'm fine, I don't need your help."

He seemed taken back before he snapped out of it and rolled and his eyes, shifting his attention to the blue eyed man. "Хватай принцессу, мы должны перевязать ей запястье." (Grab the Princess, we need to bandage her wrist)

Blue eyes nodded and moved over to grab me, forcefully pulling me up to my feet even with my thrashes in protest.

Neptune and Bellamy tried to get up but ended up falling to their knees.

"Unfortunately for you the drugs haven't worn off, better luck next time." Maddox chuckled as he walked out meanwhile I was forced to follow suit.

Trudging down the long, dim hall I had faintly seen earlier, we reached a door with a keypad. Maddox punched the code in, blocking my line of vision with himself.

After three obnoxiously loud rings, the door had swung open and revealed what looked like a hospital hall.

This just gets weirder and weirder-

Maddox stepped through the doorframe and continued to walk down the nauseatingly clean smelling halls,- I've always hated the smell of hospitals- stopping at a random door and walking in. Without warning, blue eyes pushed me into the room and shut the door behind us.

The hell?

Not sure what else to do, I stayed rooted in place; watching as Maddox made his way around the room and grabbed a elastic bandage out of a drawer, placing it onto the single bed in the middle of the room.

Walking over to me, he didn't spare a word. Instead he just stood there and stared down at me.

Well.. barely.

He's like 5'10 so it's not like he's making an effort.

Wait- Why the hell am I thinking about his height?

I don't know, you tell me.

Maddox continued to stare and not say anything, so I took this as my cue to send my fist flying toward his face.

My knuckles made contact with his nose and knocked him off balance. Damn it I was going for the temple- Deciding not to dwell on it, I turned around and grabbed the door handle, hearing him mutter behind me.

"First Sunshine punches me in the nose and now you."

I don't know who this 'sunshine' is but if I ever find out I'm giving them a high five.

I attempted to turn the knob but it wouldn't budge. Fuck fuck fuck. Now knowing that I'm not getting out of this room, I tried to turn around and avoid Maddox in the limited space provided.

But unfortunately for me, I felt a sharp tug to my hair and tumbled back into his chest.

I immediately started struggling in his bruising grip but as much as I tried, I wasn't freeing myself in the slightest. Turning me around, Maddox held both my hands in one hand and fisted a large chunk of my hair in the other. Invading my personal space further, he brought his mouth to my ear and whispered, "Watch yourself sunflower, that might've been a lucky hit but try to punch anyone else here and you'll receive a bullet in your skull."

Was that a threat or a warning?

... Both?

Repressing my extreme urge to throw up, I stopped struggling in his grip and ignored the triumphant smirk on his face. Prick

As much as I didn't want to, I let him drag me over to the bed.

I have to be smart about this if I want to live.

Maddox untangled his hand from my hair and brought up my injured wrist with the other. Grabbing the bandage, he proceeded to snuggly wrap my wrist.

I didn't look at him, I didn't want to. Looking at his face just brings unwanted memories and the urge to empty the contents of my stomach.

It didn't take long for him to finish. Gently placing my wrist into my lap, I felt his burning stare on my face.

We sat in silence for a while and he sighed. "You're mad at me."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "Woowww I couldn't fucking tell, Psycho."

I didn't have time to process his harsh grip on my chin. Forcefully turning my head to face him, Maddox made sure we kept eye contact.

He was so close that our noses were touching and I could lightly feel his breath on my face.

As much as I didn't want it to, my mind flashed back to earlier when Jav and I were in a similar position.

The major difference was that I genuinely enjoyed the close proximity of him and I. Maddox however, gave me the urge to spit on him for being this close.

"Watch your tone with me Sunflower. You wouldn't want Neptune and Bellamy to get hurt would you?"

At the mention of my friends, my eye twitched. "When we get out of here, I will fucking kill you. That's a promise."

He chuckled amusedly before backing up and pulling me off the bed by my good arm. "I'll hold you to that Sunflower."

Retracing our previous steps, blue eyes had pushed me back into the concrete room and closed the door. The slot had opened and Maddox's dark eyes peeked through.

"Get comfortable Princess, you'll be here for a while."

-
Thank you for reading !

This chapter was.. well a chapter😀.
I kinda don't love it but don't hate it yk?

Anyways, I have school tomorrow and y'all probably do too so GET SOME SLEEP!!
ily babes 😽

See you next chapter
- aaj

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

183K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
67.2K 3.1K 73
❤️
183K 11.7K 45
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...