My Sexy, Possessive, Controll...

By LoverOfTheMusic

He sighed loudly, and still holding me tightly, sat up. "Why did you run?" He demanded. His voice was hoarse... More

My Sexy, Possessive, Controlling, and Much Older Alpha Mate
Chapter 1: Jello Shots and Cake
Chapter 2: Danger
Chapter 3: So It Begins...
Chapter 5: Silver
Chapter 6: A Decision
Chapter 7: Super Secret Meetings
Chapter 8: Suprise!!!
Chapter 9: The New Alpha
Chapter 10: Scars, Silver, and Wounds, Oh My!
Chapter 11: An Uninvited Visitor
Chapter 12: He Lives!
Chapter 13: Final Goodbyes
Chapter 14: Meeting New People
Chapter 15: Burnt Waffles... Yum
Chapter 16: Bonfire
Chapter 17: Mail Time
Chapter 18: Can't Take The Heat
Chapter 19: Well Then
Chapter 20: Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant, Need I Say More?
Chapter 21: I Met a Man With Seven Wives
Chapter 22: No One Ever Blames The Wolf
Chapter 23: Hormones And Like, Twenty Cats
Chapter 24: No Raw Meat

Chapter 4: No Time For Breakfast

149K 3K 634
By LoverOfTheMusic

(AN): Hi! I started this chapter the night I uploaded chapter 3 because I COULD NOT WAIT. It was kinda funny... Anyway... Pic of Shane Miles (Joel Courtney) on the side! ==>

***********

Chapter 4

Evangeline's POV... Again...

I woke up in someone's arms.

Turning my head a bit, I found Declan nuzzled against my neck. It was almost peaceful for a moment, but then I remembered the events of last night.

Slowly, I reached up and touched my neck where it was sore, hoping it didn't actually happen, but when I felt dried blood, any hope of running from Declan vanished. I would never be able to leave him.

I felt tears quietly make their way down my cheeks.

He forced us...I thought to my wolf. She wasn't happy about it either, but she was relieved I could never try to leave Declan again.

Maybe it's for the best...She thought back to me.

I wiped the tears on my cheek and tried to get up, only to be held down by Declan. I attempted to move his arm off of me but he only grunted and nuzzled deeper into my neck.

Sighing loudly, I practically pushed his arm off of me, which did nothing but wake him up.

"Evangeline. Love, go back to sleep..." He said, yawning. He shifted his arm on me and I used that one second to jump up from the bed, causing a low growl to escape his throat.

"Evangeline. Get back here." He said, sitting up. Ignoring him, I looked at the mirror on the wall and studied the mark. Tears once again started rolling down my cheeks.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and looked up to see Declan holding me, in nothing but his sweatpants.

"Isn't it beautiful? Now every male will know that you're mine..." He said, kissing my neck.

He looked up again and saw I was crying. His smile disappeared.

"Evangel---"

"You forced me..." I told him quietly, my voice breaking. "How could you?"

Declan looked like he didn't know what to say. "I... I had to. I can't lose you, Evangeline. I won't. I need you with me." He told me, moving me around so we were facing eachother. He wiped away my tears with his thumb.

He pulled me closer and tried to kiss me but I turned my head. Then, pushing him away from me, I started to walk back towards the bed to sit down, but Declan pulled me back.

Once again I tried to push him away from me but he only tightened his grip on my waist.

"Will you just let me go!?!" I snapped at him, pushing away. I continued to struggle in his hold for a few more minutes before he sighed in frustration.

"Will you stop resisting me already?!? We're meant to be together!" He yelled at me, causing me to look at him. "All I want is for you to give me a goddamn chance but you can't even do that!"

I glared at him. "I would have if you hadn't marked me like that!" I yelled back, and he winced.

"Listen... I... I panicked. I'm sorry. I would have preferred something more... Romantic..." He told me, pulling me closer. "And besides, you didn't really give me a choice did you? You ran away, and as I said before I will not lose you."

I looked in his eyes, which held nothing but determination and love.

He really did love me already.

Suddenly a wave of heat washed over me, and my vision started to go blurry. The intensity of the heat doubled and I almost collapsed, holding onto my abdomen.

What the hell? I wondered.

Declan sniffed my neck. When he pulled back to look at me, his eyes were completely gold.

"You're in heat." He said.

My eyes widened. With normal mates after the female is marked, her first heat cycles began a few weeks after. But because Declan was an Alpha, it meant it was going to happen a lot sooner, and me having Beta blood didn't help either.

Him being an Alpha also meant I had a greater chance of getting pregnant the first time we mated. Before I had time to say anything, Declan's lips were on mine.

He bit my lower lip and I gasped, which he interpreted as pleasure, and backed me up into the wall. A few more moments passed and Declan started to make his way down my neck. When his teeth grazed my mark, pure ecstasy flooded through me and I forgot whatever I was thinking about, focusing solely on Declan's body against mine.

Declan once again started kissing me. When I started hearing the ripping of my shirt I was snapped back to reality.

"Oh shit shit shit..." I whispered out loud. Declan didn't even notice I said anything.

"Declan!" I yelled at him. He ignored me and continued to nip at my ear. Despite how great that felt I knew I had to stop him before he tried to mate with me.

"Declan! Please!" I yelled again. When he didn't respond I moved my head back and slapped him as hard as I could.

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me, his eyes still golden. He wrapped his arms around my waist so tight that it actually started to hurt.

"Mine." He said, then continued kissing my neck. I tried to push him away from me but he was too strong. Instead, he tightened his hold on my waist.

"Declan! Stop! It hurts!" I told him. He immediately stopped and looked at me. His eyes were still golden but I could tell he wanted to make sure I was okay before he did anything else.

Looking me over, Declan decided that I was fine and looked at me again.

"Please! Stop!" I begged, finally getting through to him. Declan's eyes turned back to their normal dark brown color as he kept looking at me.

His face turned from lust-filled to horrified. "Did I hurt you?" He asked me, looking at the bruises forming on my waist.

"I'll live." I told him. He looked at me regretfully then walked away, making my wolf whimper at the loss of his touch. I followed him over to where he was sitting on the bed.

"Declan, I'm fine. It's okay." I said soothingly, trying to make him feel better.

"No, it's not. I could have hurt you even worse." He told me.

"But you didn't." I told him, then turned his head so I could kiss him.

When I pulled away, Declan still had a pained expression on his face. A few moments of silence passed before either one of us said anything.

"You have no idea how much I love you already... I'm so sorry for everything I ever did that hurt you." he told me quietly.

I believe that was the moment when I truly started falling for Declan. Right now he wasn't being the controlling, arrogant, jerk of a mate. He was being the soft, loving, and helpless mate.

All I did was softly kiss him again.

****************

Declan's POV

I felt horrible. I couldn't believe what I had almost done to her, this radiant angel sitting next to me.

I knew I didn't deserve her. Fuck, I wasn't even close to that. She was perfect in every way and I'm just some angry Alpha from a far off place trying to drag her back with me.

But she'd been my saving grace. My life was nothing but painful before I first laid my eyes on her. If I wasn't tending to pack business, I was getting drunk and picking fights for amusement. Hell, I still do that. But everything got better when she showed up. She was my reason to keep on living, and without her, I'd be lost. And the worst part about that was, she didn't even know it.

"You have no idea how much I love you already...I'm so sorry for everything I ever did that hurt you." I told her. She looked at me for a second then leant forward and kissed me.

When she pulled away, I looked into her beautiful eyes. When she saw my expression, she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me.

I nuzzled my head in her hair and thanked the Goddess for my mate.

After a few moments, she pulled back and I heard her stomach growl.

"You're hungry. What would you like to eat?" I asked her.

Evangeline shrugged. "I don't really care." She told me.

I got up and walked over to the phone to order room service. I could feel Evangeline's eyes watching me and could faintly sense her attraction as she checked me out.

Not wanting her to see me smirk, I turned around and picked up the phone. After I had ordered breakfast, I turned back to face Evangeline.

She looked like she was in the middle of a daydream as she looked at me.

"I hope you like ham omelettes." I said to her, snapping her back to the present.

"What? Oh yea, that's fine." She told me, looking down at her pants. Then she looked back up at me curiously.

"Um... If I was naked when I passed out, how am I dressed now?" She inquired.

"I dressed you." I told her bluntly. Her cheeks flushed red and her eyes grew huge.

"You didn't look at me right?!?" She asked me.

"How else was I suppose to dress you?" I asked her. She groaned and grabbed the pillow closest behind her. Then she chucked it straight at my head.

Side-stepping it easily, I started walking towards her as she threw more pillows at me. Sighing, I grabbed her wrists and held them against the bed, my body now hovering over her.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"It's weird!" She yelled.

"It's not weird if you're mates!' I replied. "And besides... I was NOT about to carry my naked and unconscious mate into a hotel where any other man could see her."

That quieted her. I pushed myself off of her as someone knocked on the door.

Expecting it to be room service, I walked over to the door and opened it.

I was suprised to find a serious looking Colin standing outside.

Most Alphas would normally choose very mature and serious wolves to help them lead, but Colin had been one of my best mates from childhood, and he was everything but mature. But even though most of the time he was always playful, when he had the serious look on his face like he did now, something was very wrong.

"Colin, what's the matter?" I asked him.

"Well, you know that male wolf who fought you in our Luna's apartment?" He said.

"Yes? What about him?" I asked.

"Um, it seems that he phoned the police and told them you kidnapped her. And I have no idea how he managed to figure out where we are, but there are three officers down in the lobby." He replied.

Well. No time for breakfast. I thought.

(AN): Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 5.5K 28
Alpha of Mine - Preview ********** Sophie introduced Trevor to my mate and I watched Denver interact with them before excusing herself to the kitchen...
321K 7.3K 38
"Mine" I hear a deep voice growl. I look up to be met by two dark, sea-coloured eyes. I look at the persons face and see that he's quite tall, with d...
2.9M 50.7K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...