Light In My Heart

By SakuraiS

« COMPLETED » Yibo faced a lot of hardships when he was young and that affects him when he became an adult, w... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Last Chapter 18
Sequel
Gift 1❤
Gift 2❤

Chapter 7

1.4K 160 13
By SakuraiS

Zan Jin looks at Xiao Zhan who is sleeping on the bed next to him after a long cry, it's been 4 hours and nothing come about Yibo.

"Yibo.... ". Xiao Zhan whispered as his eyes didn't stop shedding tears even thou it's closed, he can feel how much it hurt when the person you care about is hurt, and he knows Xiao Zhan care so much about Yibo. He caressed his hair gently and the door slowly open, he turns and sees Hai Kuan.

"Any good news?? ". He asked and Hai Kuan walks to him.

"Good and bad".

"What is it??".

"The good thing is we return him, but....the bad thing is....he is in a coma, we don't know when he will wake up, or....he may never wake up". Hai Kuan said sadly and Zan Jin takes a deep breath and holds his chest in pain.

"Are you ok? Take your medicine". He gives him the inhaler and presses it, Zan Jin lay on the bed and try to not cry.

"Don't worry, we will do our best to bring him back". He said and Zan Jin looks at him.

"We are counting on you".

Hai Kuan left the room and went to Yibo's room, he enters it slowly and closes the door, he stands next to him and holds his hand.

"Yibo....I'm Sorry".

*>*>>*>*>>*Flashback**********************

13 years old boy returns from school and greets his mother normally as he used to do, he went to his room and lock the door to prepare himself for a nap, he is used to be alone since he is the only child in the family.

He gets up from his nap in panic, because of the loud voice of his mother and father. He gets out slowly to not let them notice him, he stands behind the wall to hear them.

"I Will Never Bring Him Here!!". She shouted.

"But Honey He is Your Son! And He is Young! How Could You Do That!!". His father replied to her and made him frown.

"Will you be happy if I bring a child of someone raped me? Are You Nuts? I Hate To See His Face As Much As I Hated That Person! I Throw Him To Him Because He Should Be Responsible Of Him Not Me!". She shouted and Hai Kuan was shocked to hear that.

"Honey listen, I do hate that person, so much that I might kill him if I see him, but Yibo is innocent, you suddenly take him to his father without discussing the things with me, where was he? How did you take care of him? Does Hai Kuan know that he has a brother from his mother? Maybe he would like to have one".

"No! Hai Kuan is my only son, I have no other son".

"How old is he?". Both parents turn to look at Hai Kuan in shock.

"Kuan I----".

"How old is he now, mom?".

".......................".

"Mom.....How Old is He?". She looks down sadly.

"He....probably at 10 now". Hai Kuan looked at her shocked.

"10? And you throw him when he was just 3 years old? For all these years you were hiding this? Where is he now?". She shakes her head.

"I don't know, his father passed away and no one knows who took him". Hai Kuan and his father sighed.

"Mom, he is still young and innocent, at least let us take care of him if you don't want him, I will arrange a place to put him away from you if you hate him, but not like this....who knows what happened to him, who took him and how is he living? Don't you have any motherly feelings toward him? He is also your son".

"It's Not Like I Don't Like Him! I----".

"Then Let's search for him and bring him back". He cut her but she turns the other side.

"Mom...you want him or not?". She covered her mouth and cried.

"I....I Don't...I Just Can't....".

"Then...I will do it". His mother looked at him all shocked.

"Son You----".

"Dad, you don't have to do that, he is my brother, I wanted to have a brother for a long time, and now I have one, I need to search for him and take care of him, he is a victim of a mistake". He walks away to his room and his father sighed.

"He is still young, how will he find him?".

"I hope he can't find him, I don't want to see him at all, he was a mistake and I get ruin of it, let it stay away from me, why don't you understand me??". She shouts and goes to her room, he sighed and sit on the chair.

"I understand you, but....he is still an innocent child".

*********
End Of Flashback
***********************

"I finally found you, I will never let you go".

Two months passed, Zan Jin gets up and go to the kitchen and saw Cici there cleaning the dishes.

"Good morning Auntie".

"Good morning Zan Jin, have a seat and eat your breakfast".

"Thanks, where is Xiao Zhan?? ". He looks around but didn't find him.

"In his room, he didn't get down since yesterday".

"But he used to get up early, I will check on him". He gets up again and walks to Xiao Zhan's room on the second floor, he looks at Yibo's room and finds it open, he knocks on the door and opens it wider and see Xiao Zhan sitting on the bed looking at some photos.

"Good morning~ I was searching for you, let's have breakfast together". He said and Xiao Zhan shakes his head slowly.

"I don't have an appetite". Zan Jin sighed and sit next to him.

"I know it's hard for you to sit around the table without him, but you have to eat, how will you take care of him when he returns to us? You look so pathetic right now you know?". Xiao Zhan looks at him and pouted.

"I don't feel angry when you say that". Zan Jin rolled his eyes.

"Even if I beat you, you will not do anything, let's go and eat, your mother is super worried about you, she is already worried about Yibo, don't let her worry about you too, think about her at least". He said slowly and Xiao Zhan looks at the photo where he and his mother with Yibo, he smiles and nodded.

"Yeah, mom is worried, one is enough for her".

"Good, let's go".

He dragged him down and Cici smile seeing her son coming down and eat, suddenly he stopped, and his tears start falling.

"Xiao Zhan What's Wrong??". Xiao Zhan looks at his mother and Zan Jin.

"What if.....What if that day didn't come and he didn't wake up??". Zan Jin frowned and get angry at what he heard, he slammed his hand on the table angrily.

"Well That Will Happen Because Of You Then! You Keep Saying This Will Happen That Will Happen To Him! When it Happen You Will Say 'See! I Told You!', Stop Your Negative Thoughts Already! He Will Live!  He Will Wake Up!  He Will Return To Us And I Believe That!  Now Finish Your Food And Go To School! It's Your Farewell Party!". He said annoyingly and take the bread into his mouth and leave the house.

Xiao Zhan wiped his tears and his mother suddenly giggle at him and he looks at her.

"Why are you laughing?? He scolded me". She shakes her head and smiles at him.

"And you deserve it, he is like a mother figure, he is worried about you two". Xiao Zhan pouted and continue eating.

*************************************

Xiao Zhan went to school, but he didn't have the well to talk or to do anything, even the students notice the gloomy face of him from the first step he took into the class, they celebrated his last day and he thanked them for everything, he even cried to see all the students love him so much, he wished that Yibo was in the photo he took with the class. It should be months ago, but because of what happened to Yibo he missed the last two days at school and he graduated without saying his farewell words to his students, and now they insisted to give him a farewell party.

After finishing school, he and Zan Jin went home together silently, when they enter, they surprised to see Hai Kuan there sitting with Cici in the living room.

"Kuan? What Are You Doing Here??". Zan Jin asked and Hai Kuan stands up to bow to them.

"I'm here to inform you that we transferred Yibo to a nearby hospital, so it will be easier for you to come and visit him". He said and Xiao Zhan stands in front of him.

"Is there any development in his condition?? ".

"He is responding to us by moving his fingers from time to time, but still no sign of awake in his eyes". He said and Xiao Zhan looks down sadly.

"Can we visit him today?". Cici asked and Hai Kuan nodded to her.

"Sure you can, I will be the one in charge of taking care of him personally".

"You sure like him so much to take care of him this much". Zan Jin said and Hai Kuan smiles at him.

"Well...you can say that". Xiao Zhan frowned and step closer to him.

"What does that mean?". Hai Kuan shakes his head.

"You got me wrong, I like him, but I can't say why, I will tell you later". Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrows.

"You look so suspicious, I will not let you be in his charge, I am afraid if you are like those who took advantage of him, I Won't Allow That". He said firmly and Hai Kuan looks him.

"Since when you know Yibo?".

"I took him when he was 5, and since then he is under our care". Cici said and Hai Kuan smiles to at her and bowed.

"I'm so glad and thankful that he was with you all this time, you really took a good care of him, and I can see that you are really a good person".

"Wait Wait Wait, you talk like you know him". Hai Kuan felt hurt in his heart, he doesn't know Yibo at all, he only knows that they share the same mother.

"I don't....I wish that I have known him earlier, but I am glad to find him". Zan Jin, Xiao Zhan and Cici look at each other than at him.

"What do you mean?". He looks at them and smiles bitterly.

"I didn't want to tell you this now, but...you are his family and need to know that, I am his brother, Wang Hai Kuan, his brother from the same mother".

>>>>>>>>>TBC~

Hope you like this chapter🤗

Vote & Comment Please~

ENJOY~❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 7K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
153K 7.9K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...
41.9K 2.6K 34
Wang Yibo 25 years old, The owner of Wang's Limited. The type who only loves one person, namely his girlfriend who is currently studying abroad, Yib...
16K 910 29
MATURE RATING!! Wang yibo, 25, Xiao zhan, 23, Wang yibo was a incredibly Wealthy Businessman, and had horrible anger issues and would take it out on...