Realities: Damian Wayne One-s...

By gacuseni2

Just some Damian Wayne centric one shots. Some angst and fluff. (Now if I realice it it's mostly angst lol) R... More

Still with us
Overstrain
Consequences
Unworthy
Laberynth
Sick
Its nothing to be ashamed of
Flashbacks
Requests
Consequences 2
Mourning
Growing up
Death memories
Father and son
Decisions
Lazarus dependance
Lazarus dependance part 2
Overprotective
Tim part 1
Tim part 2
Scar
School part 1
School part 2
Author's note

They do

4.2K 107 30
By gacuseni2

Fun fact about this, I wrote the ending before, I kinda wrote everything in disorder, starting with the end, then the beginning and then a mix of the middle with extra paragraphs between other I had already wrote.

It all started with a fight.

A lot of things started with a fight in this family actually, was that normal?

That wasn't the point, it started with a fight, it wasn't even a big fight, it was about some crazy people trying to capture Damian specifically, and they had almost succeeded that night.

But then he had yelled at his father, and his father had yelled back. It was a non-healthy way from both of them to show how preoccupied they were. But like emotionally constipated father, like emotionally constipated son.

And it started going downhill, and Bruce benched him from being Robin.

Damian had refused to talk to his father. And his father hadn't seemed to care much either.

And after a couple of days he couldn't take it anymore, he sneaked out, it was a rare ovation where Alfred was out, and wasn't supposed to come back until the next day. No one was going to check on him during the hours Drake and his father were on patrol, he could go out and get back before they noticed.

It wasn't supposed to be to dangerous, just some patrol, maybe stopping a robbing our two, saving some people from getting stabbed, maybe helping that old lady and her cat again.

It wasn't such a big deal.

Damian grabbed a Robin suit he had hidden on a small compartment of his wall, and deactivated the alarm system just the right amount of time so he could get out without triggering an alarm to the computer.

As he swing by the city he couldn't help but admire how beautiful Gotham looked.

"Help!" He heard a young man yell, apparently he was being attacked by a man with a gun.

"Don't worry I'm here to-" Robin started saying. "Wait...I have seen you before."

Both men looked at him, Damian recognized them from last week, they were some of the guys who had tried to get kidnap him.

They grinned.

Oh oh. Grinning is never a good signal.

Damian did a backflip as he dodged one of the bullets from the guy's gun.

It landed in the wall a couple of centimeters away from his face. It was a dart, like those ones hunters use to put animals to sleep, it wasn't a bullet.

It was getting more and more difficult to dodge the darts, he was getting tired, and they were pretty good, Robin wasn't able to knock them out as easy with other people.

He tried to get away by using his hook to get to a rooftop.

Bad idea, those guys weren't alone, and they were prepared. As soon as Damian lifted to the air, an electric net felt on top of him.

Did they really had just used a net and darts with him? Was this some mad hunt for Robin he wasn't aware of?

The last thing he was able to see were the guys approaching to him.

Then it all got dark.

He woke up in an abandoned building, not a warehouse, a building. At least it was something different this time, this guys would get an A+ for creativity, net, darts, and an abandoned building.

There was a single window in the place, too small for him to get out through it, but at least he knew it was still night. He hoped he hadn't  been out for too long.

Minutes seemed to pass, maybe hours, until two of the men entered the room.

"Dave, seems like the boy is awake now." The smaller one said.

"Don't say my name your stupid asshole"

The smaller didn't seemed to care.

"It's not like Dave isn't a common name."

Dave rolled his eyes, and then laid them on Damian, who was still in his Robin custom.

"Don't worry little bird, you won't be here for long" Damian didn't like the way that Dave had said that.

"I'm sure about that, my family will come."

Dave snorted, "You sure about that? Because I don't think that they care much about this violent bird."

"They do! They will be here in a few hours! I know they will."

"Will they really? I gave your precious family 48 hours, if they don't come here..." the guys didn't said much, but he looked at the other man who was placing a bomb a few meters away from Damian.

The timer said 24 hours left. Was Damian really out for that long? And why hadn't his father comes yet to save him? They had probably moved him away from Gotham during those first 24 hours, that had to be it.

Damian opened his eyes in a mix of anxiety and terror. It was a big and complex bomb as he could see, god, he wished he could just have payed more attention at the bomb lessons at the league. He hadn't reached that part with his father yet tho-

"Don't worry, if your family cares as much as you say so, you don't have any reason to be disturbed."

Damian tried to relax and convince himself.

Don't worry. He told himself. It's a big number, father and Drake will get here way faster than that.

Dave approached him, he was holding a bat. "So, little bird, would you like to know the reason of why you're here?"

"Tt, it does not seems like I have any other option, do I? At least it will be a time to kill time until Batman comes and kick your stupid ass."

Dave ignored him and hit him a couple of times, hard, making Damian spit a tooth.

"Are you sure about that your father will come...Damian?"

Damian opened his eyes in surprise, who did he-?

"Oh, you must be wondering how I know you secret..." he chuckled. "Let's just say I have my acquaintances at the league..."

He hit him again.

"Who...are you?" Damian said, moaning.

"It doesn't matters, all that you need to know is that your an assassin who took away my brother!"

Dave hit him harder, blood was coming from his head.

"I'll leave you alone for a few hours before we start again with our fun, boy." He spit at him and both men left.

Damian stayed alone, and after a few couple of minutes he lost consciousness again.

He woke up in pain, incredible pain through all his body, after what seemed an eternity, it ceased.

He realized they had connected him to a device to shock him with electricity. Multiple men were controlling the machine, every time Dave told them to.

"Glad to see you're awake boy, I wouldn't like to send your mother and your father a video of you sleeping, what would be the fun on that?"

Damian understood the part of his father, but why sending a video to his mother too?

"M-moth..." he wasn't able to finish the sentence because of the sudden waking up he had.

"Of course, I know she was the one who sent you to kill my brother, and she must know that she will come next, either way, I believe she will be more happy because of what I'm doing, she won't have to have the disgrace of having you as a soon anymore."

Damian stayed quiet he knew her mother wasn't happy or proud of him anymore, but she was his mother right? She probably cared, deep down...veeeery deep down. She used to care at least.

"Probably your father will be glad he won't have an assassin son anymore, that's probably why they are not looking for you." Dave lowered to see him straight to his face.

"They just. Don't. Care."

"I know they care!" Damian told the guy, Dave, as he used an incredible amount of force just to glare at him. His family obviously cared right? If not, why would his family would have brought him back and made all the things they had done for him if they hadn't?

Electricity went through his body one more time.

"They do!" Damian screamed at Dave as he followed the others outside of that horrible building.

"They do! They do! They do,theydotheydotheydo!" He continued screaming as tears started to fall down. His voice started to break, and his strength started to leave him.

"They do..." The men were long gone by now, he was probably just trying to convince himself, the had to, they-

"They do?" He asked himself as he noticed the bomb was coming to an end.

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"They don't..."

I know I started this pretty normal and then oop...angst.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.6K 82
I started this series in high school and here I am in my last year of uni still going with it. If you're a fan you know the drill and if you're new y...
63.2K 1.3K 13
When you're in the need of some love, some angst, some awesomeness and some action... who you gonna call? The Batfamily! And who do you gotta have wi...
14.4K 136 23
Damian wayne x y/n oneshots You can request others if y'all want It doesn't matter Hope you enjoy it. Request are open ⚠️ Warning ⚠️might contain Cu...
394K 6.2K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)