So... I Am Diana?

By VitoDeCeniza

Fanfiction: Who Made Me A Princess Status: Hiatus Cover not mine ©tto ••• I am a writer and I was once a bal... More

So... I am Diana?
Chapter 1: Athanasia's gift
Chapter 2: Shocking Truth
Chapter 3: Mother and Daughter
Chapter 4: Phone in Obelia
Chapter 5: Lipeh Tea
Chapter 6: The Encounter
Chapter 7: Caught On Act
Chapter 8: Accordance Of Fate No More
Chapter 9: I've Only Returned
Chapter 10: Claude
Chapter 11: You Need To Stay
Chapter 12: Prettier Than Athy?
Chapter 13: Future Father
Chapter 14: Mysterious Man
Chapter 15: The Good News
Chapter 16: Diana
Chapter 17: Daylight Goddess
Chapter 18: Explaining to Claude
Chapter 19: Not Yet
Chapter 20: Lovey Dovey
The White Magician
Chapter 21: The Guest
Chapter 22: Lady Margarita
Chapter 23: Another Guest?
Chapter 24: Brazen Magician
Chapter 25: Red Spider Lilies
Chapter 26: Do You Want Her?
Chapter 27: Wrong Move
Chapter 28: Marry Me
Chapter 29: The News
The White Magician 2
Chapter 30: Photo In a Golden Frame
Chapter 31: Marriage Proposal
SIAD: The Lovely Princess
Chapter 32: Imbalance

Prologue

18.2K 598 251
By VitoDeCeniza

'Author your story is really good! I am really happy for Claude and Jennette'

'Yayayayy! Lovely Princess is a very beautiful story! I keep reading it again and again!'

'Authorrr we need a sequel!'

'Your story is really amazing but... May I ask? Why did you kill Athanasia? I mean, many of your readers might hate her, but I really like her Character'

"As a writer, killing a character is kind of normal," Diana murmured while staring at her phone. "But yeah, I like her character too. So why do I have to kill her?"

Diana is currently reading the reviews about her story. This woman is a writer and her work 'Lovely Princess' is one of the best among her amazing works. Many people love her novel, especially the father-daughter interaction of Jennette and Claude.

"I don't know either," Diana said as she shrugs her shoulders. She turned off her phone as she stuffed it in her pocket. "But it might be a better idea if I didn't, it's just... I feel like I need to do it for a character development."

Or maybe there's a deeper reason behind that.

Diana didn't know what to think, It feels good that another successful novel that she wrote was on hit. She has killed many characters for the protagonists' character development in her other stories, however, the death of Athanasia bothered her the most.

She felt uneasy whenever she thinks about it. Athanasia is one of her favorite characters. In fact, if she didn't feel that 'urges' to write Jennette as the protagonist, Athanasia could have been taken the protagonist's halo since Athanasia deserved more love from Claude.

Diana took a deep breath "I'm thirsty, I wanna buy some soda" she uttered.

'There is no reason to cry over a spilled milk. Let the story alone. Maybe a soda might make me feel better'

Diana chuckled at that thought, it's been a month since the last time she tasted the 'nectar of gods' called soda. Even though her career as a ballerina has ended, she still needs a healthy lifestyle.

Diana decided to go to the nearest grocery at her house. As she entered the grocery, she immediately looks for the soda section.

"Where's the grape-flavored soda?" Diana asked herself while glancing at the soda section, but she realized that her favorite drink is not available. "Is it my cursed day?" She asked herself.

Diana felt disappointed. Grape is her favorite flavor, but her favorite flavor of soda was not on the soda section. She can buy wine, but the money that she brought was not even enough.

This made Diana sulk 'Was it the punishment for the characters I have killed in my stories?' She asked herself. "Maybe I'll just buy next time" Diana was about to walk away but...

"Are you looking for this?" a voice of a young man echoed in her ears. She immediately glanced at the handsome boy behind her. The young man is holding a grape-flavored soda.

Diana was in awe when she saw the young man, you can't find a handsome man in a grocery every day. 'If I have a daughter, I will definitely make her marry this young man in front of me' 

Diana smiled happily at the young man."Wow, Thank you, I will be shameless to accept it," She happily said as she grabs the soda can. "Where did you find this young man?"

'Maybe it wasn't my cursed day after all. Well, maybe...'

"Somewhere..." The Young Man Replied

"Ohh..."

"Lady Diana"

"You know my name?" Diana asked. 'Maybe one of my readers, but I am a ghostwriterThe only thing that my readers know about me is my pen nameOh, wait I was once a ballerina. Maybe he was watching my performances. However, I gave up dancing a long time ago...'

"I think this is enough..." the young man murmured something. Although Diana can't hear the rest of it, She can understand his last statements. "A perfect gift for my-- I mean Athy"

'A gift? For whom? Athy? Maybe his girlfriend. Heh, young ones, I don't even have a boyfriend, but since he gave me this 'nectar of gods' maybe I can help him for a bit'

"Gift? Do you need a gift for someone? In return, I think I can help you with that--"

"Sleep Lady Diana" The young man snapped his finger. "You are the perfect gift," The young man said. Trying to hide his grin.

Diana made a confused face. What is he talking about? Her? A gift? For whom? She was about to say something but Diana's eyes become blurred as she fell into the void of darkness.

•••

"DAMN LUCASSES! I should have killed them one by one. What did I do to have dump versions of me on the other dimensions?" Lucas frowned as he recalled the other 'Lucas' who just attacked him a while ago. However, all of it was worth it anyway, he got what he wanted, although 'The World Tree' made it hard for him.

"Should I give her a gift? It's been a month since the last time I saw her" Lucas suddenly said when Athanasia came into his mind. "Oh, wait a minute. Why would I care about her anyway? She's just a mere mortal." 

However, His tsundere personality suddenly vanished when a figure of a man with white hair called 'Ijekiel' appeared on his mind. The white-haired man held the hand of Athanasia like a gentleman as he escorts her for a dance.

That thought made Lucas irritated

"Heh, I want to kill someone" He irritatedly said. His eyes went to the dimensional door "Fine, I'll give her a gift. Maybe bars of gold are enough since she's obsessed with that kind of stuff." However, the magician's red eyes glinted when an idea came into his mind.

"Or maybe a gift from her previous world is better"

A grin appeared on his face. He immediately went inside his dimensional door which leads him into a strange place. There are weird and strange things that are displayed in every corner of the place.

'Foods' he immediately thought.

He started strolling his eyes on every corner of that place. He started touching things while observing the strange stuff. "So this is Earth," he said as he started to walk around. 

"Mooommm! I want junk foods!" A young little woman said. The little girl was arguing with her mother. "Let's but that!"

"I said no, I won't bring you here next time" The mother replied

The magician's brows went up while staring at them. 'Spoiled brat' Lucas thought as he walks away.

"So this place is called grocery? What kind of food is this?" Lucas took a strange food called 'cup noodles' and observed it. "How do they eat this strange-looking thing?" He asked.

He shamelessly swings the strange-looking thing. The people around the magician gave him a strange look especially to the clothes that he is currently wearing

"What a weird place" Lucas spoke. He returned to cup noodles in its place as he proceeds to the 'Soda Section' "So this is the world where she once lived? Interesting" he said as he continues to walk. 

Everything around him is strange and interesting, however, "I don't know what to bring to that Princess. Do I really have to do this?"

The answer is 'No'

"Heh, I should go back."

But at the same time 'Yes'

When Lucas was about to open the dimensional door, Something caught his attention. It was a familiar golden hair like Athanasia'shair. 

"Familiar," he said. "Very familiar."

A woman with the same face as the Princess just appeared in front of him. 

He knows her.

He saw that face while traveling through dimensions, he recalled that he stole Athanasia's mana from the other dimension while she is still in her mother's womb, So he can clearly remember the face of Athanasia's mother.

And he is very certain that this woman is Diana, the reincarnation of Athanasia's mother from his dimension. He can clearly see it through her soul. There's no point in being wrong this time, he already regained his powers, the possibility of being wrong is zero.

"Where's the grape-flavored soda?" she asked herself while glancing at the soda section, but she realized that her favorite drink is not available. "Is it my cursed day?" the woman asked herself.

Lucas snapped his finger and a strange-looking thing appeared on his hands. He made a few steps towards Diana.

'A perfect gift for my Princess' he thought 'I-I mean Princess'

"Are you looking for this?" he asked the woman. The woman looked at him with amusement in her eyes. Her ruby eyes were in awe.

The woman smiled happily at him."Wow, Thank you, I will be shameless to accept it," The woman said happily as she took away the soda from his hands. "Where did you find it?" she asked.

'I snapped it and don't call me young man, I'm older than you'

"Somewhere"

"Ohh..."

Lucas stared at the woman. He can clearly saw her past life.

'Interesting. I know that I shouldn't meddle up with someone's business. But who cares? I am Lucas and I am great, and I will make this woman a gift for Athanasia'

"Lady Diana" Lucas Uttered. The woman gave him a confused face.

'Wait for me... Princess, I'll bring you something interesting'

•••••••

Note: This Chapter happened before Chapter 69 (of the real novel) please don't be confused and yes, the Athanasia of this fanfiction is still the Korean girl who got isekai'd as Athanasia 😂

So this story is made up of what if's. What if Diana is reincarnated into the earth and she is the writer of the 'Lovely Princess'? What if while traveling through dimensions, 'giving Athy's a present' crossed to Lucas' mind? What if Lucas made Diana as a gift for Athanasia?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886K 37.5K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
127K 531 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
594K 28.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
177K 3.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...