Utaite Ships One Shots (On Ho...

By mahiru6

A book fulls of utaite one-shots. Sometimes a short series, but mostly a one-shots. I'll mostly write Sorama... More

When the bells rings
When the bells rings: Part 2
When the bells rings: Part 3
Why is it to be you? [A]
[ F and A] Happiness
[F] Blessing
Prolouge: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
Chapter 1: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
Chapter 2: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
[A/F]Am I not enough? (SoraMafu)
[F]Mafumafu Harem (Mafumafu 10th Anniversary Special)
Chapter 3: A Bitter Me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
[F] Lies and Truth (Kashitsuki)
[F] Among Us Stream (SoraMafu)
[F] Mafumafu Birthday's Special
Announcement
たばこ (Urasaka)
Let's jump together. (Soramafu)
Utaite x KHR Crossover (Test)

Babysitter, what this feeling called? (Satocolo, Part two)

228 9 5
By mahiru6

YOW EVERYONEEEE WWW

Sooo, uhmm, this story is a collab with uni_pikachu!! YUMII FINALLY WE DONE THIS COLLAB ( ;∀;)

So let me explain first about this collab, cuz we LOVEE satocolo we decided to collab. I'm sure you guys wondering why is this "Part two" and where the first part?

Actually, Yumi that will write the First Part on her book and the Part Two will be writed by me and publish in my own book OwO.

So, if you guys want read the first part you guys have to go to her book wwww

Sorry to make it like that, but we decided it to be like that. If you guys think It's troublesome to go to her book then, don't read it. Easy right? :D

If you guys want complain then, don't commented about that
('へωへ'*)

I appreciate everyone that not complain about this.

....I wondering what am I saying to everyone ahaha, well.. if you guys want complain then ('へωへ'*)🔪

Www jk jk, keep the complain to yourself. Okay, I take much time just for to say this, well in the end It's not really matter.

Enjoy reading!

_______________

"So.. as a apology, what do you want us to do next?"

Satomi ask to the younger that blushing a little while still hold the older hand.

Colon still thinking, he don't know what he want to do next. After thinking for a while, he made up his mind.

"Let's play hide and seek!"

It's a very common play for a kid, but Satomi surprised a little because he not expected the younger wants to play that game even though he said he's already a adult.

Chuckled a little, Satomi nodded and say yes. "Then, I will the one that will hide!"

"I'm sure you can't find me!" Colon said proudly as he place his hands on his hips.

"Oh really? Then, I will not lose this game~" Satomi said smirking, he turned around to a wall and close his eyes.

"I will counting to 100 okay? Then, I will start now~"

"One, two, three..."

Colon immediately running to the second floor when the older start counting. He arrived on the second floor and start to going in into a room.
He open a closet in his parents room and going into the closet. He close the door and giggling in a small voice.

Hehehe, I'm sure he can't find me

It's already two minutes or more, he start to feel bored inside of the closet. He hiding so, it can't be helped, he have to patience until the older find him.

Because he close the door of the closet, he can't really hear the older voice. He became anxious that he can't hear the older voice.

...he not leaving...right..?

Colon just became more anxious, what if he not find him, what if he forget and leaving him? ...what if he not find me and just leave me here.. alone in this house.

Just thinking about that make the younger teared up a little, he feel his eyes became warm and tears start to welled up. He hug his knees and hug it tight, he try to not cry and stop crying before the older find him see him crying all alone.

Satomi-san.. please find me sooner

As he thought about that, suddenly the door of the closet opened. Colon that flinched and surprised by the sudden open, open his eyes and look beside him.

There's the older standing while wear a smile.

"Here you are! I found... you...."
Suddenly the older volume became little and stopped saying anything for a minute before speaking again.

"...what's wrong?" Satomi asking. Colon just tilt his head, not really know why he ask that.

"...why you're crying?"

Colon widened his eyes and realize that his tears not stopping and still flowing into his cheeks. Colon immediately rub his eyes to stop the tears, but.. It's not really have any effect.

He continue crying, not knowing why he can't stop he just mumbling 'eh' and 'why'.

Satomi that not saying anything, pull the younger hand and bring him out of the closet, he pull colon onto his chest and hug him.

"I don't know why you crying but... you've been hold it for a while right?"

After Colon hears the older saying with a gentle voice, he can't hold it anymore and cry loudly. He thinking that his voice is disgusting because of the cry, but he not really care about it and just focus on crying.

After a few minutes, he stopped crying. "You okay now?" Colon just nodded in response and make the older relief.

"...I'm sorry I cried on your clothes.. It's became wet.." Colon apologize as he squeeze the part where it wet because of his tears.

"No, It's okay. I glad I can help." Again.. the older said that in a gentle voice, It's the gentlest voice that the younger have heard of his life.

His gentle voice is just really bad for him. "...Can I ask why you crying?" That made Colon widened his eyes, he not really knows that he should talk it to the older. But, because the older already help him so he will tell it.

He tell the older about it little by little, his voice shuttered when he start to speaking but It's not really bother him

He tell the older how lonely he is when his parents go to work, and how he has playing with his parents but got ignored when he do it. He just really lonely all this time, until Satomi come, he not really lonely.

"I see.. so that's why." Satomi said, "Hmm.. you said you not really lonely because I'm here right?" Colon just nodded, not really want to speak. The older just hummed in response.

After a few silence, Satomi suddenly speaking. "Well, then we can promise something." Colon just tilt his head, wondering what's he talking about.

"I promise you I will not make you lonely like in the past."

Colon just widened his eyes and thinking what is he talking about, promise? Not make me lonely?

"You can call me whenever you want, you can play with me whenever you want, and you can be with me when you feel lonely."

Colon just shocked and widened his eyes as he heard that. He doesn't believe that the older will do that, but... is it okay if he can hope for a little?

"So?" The older that waiting for the toddler reply asking it, inside, the older kinda hope he will accept the promise.

"...can I?"

Satomi smiled and then shook Colon hand with his. "I will take care of you from now on then~" Satomi said smiled brightly towards the younger.

After that, Satomi surprised what happened after he said that.

"Then.. please take care of me from now on Satomi-san!"

Colon said with a big and warm smile on his face. Honestly, Satomi thought Colon is REALLY cute when he smiled like this.. it made the older warm inside.

The older just widened his eyes and not saying anything, too surprised at the sudden smile.

The concerned younger start to tilt his head and waving his hand in front of Satomi.

Satomi snapped back from his thought, he look at the concerned younger and pat Colon head. Colon start to purring at the touch, honestly, that make Satomi think he is TOO cute that he want to bring him home.

...maybe, this once.

Don't know why, Satomi body moved in reflex and start to get closer to the younger. As he was about to ask, he cut off because of the sudden action from the older.

Satomi kissed Colon forehead while his hand in the toddler head.

Satomi back out after he kissed the toddler forehead, not saying anything. Satomi wondering how's the younger reaction and when he saw it, he smiling a little.

Colon was blushing really hard, he place his hand on his forehead and shuttered on his words. Colon that really blushing start to hide his face with his hands.

"Ah.. sorry, did you hate it?" Colon immediately shook his head and look down he said something.

"I not.. hate it.."

Ah.. how the older want hug him and places kisses, why the toddler is cute?! Like, REALLY cute?!

Wait.. am I fall in love with this kid? With a 14 years old kid? With a kid that 6 years younger than me? ...how could it be. It can't be, he mistaken.

....maybe it is, I fall in love with him.

Ahh!! Why he kissed me?! In my forehead! Why why why why?! Why I thought I not hate it, well.. It's true BUT what this feeling called?
It's warm and I feel like a flowers blooming in my heart..

Is this what everyone call it "like"..? Ah but.. I like my parents so.. It's not really different?

...then, is this what everyone call it love?

Their story just started from now on, we don't know what will happen to them in the future. But... at least, they will have a happy life Isn't?

_______

How was it? Hope you guys enjoy it UwU www

Oh well, Im going to sleep now. Exam is tomorrow qwq

~See you next time~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 434 29
I felt the urge to write this, since I am part of the utaite fandom since some months and I love writing about them. So yeah, here it is. I'm a slow...
95.2K 4.3K 96
Basically, I'll write Utaite oneshots with various ships. I'll take in requests for now as well so please feel free to request something~ ( > ▽ < ) A...
1.1K 28 9
Just basic oneshots, I write almost everything. Oh, and I take requests, so feel free to dm me. I mainly write Ruikasa, but I might do Akitoya someti...
121K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...