My Two Twin Mates

Por Juliannamr1212

Abigail Aguilar is a 17 year old year old werewolf who still hasn't found her mates. she has been waiting for... Más

My two twin mates
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Cast
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
not an update
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
hey guys
Epilogue

Authors Notes

30.6K 545 44
Por Juliannamr1212

if you have questions un answered please say them in this authors note so i can answer them in the epilogue

I also have another story idea.

comment below if you would rather me write When I Died or this new one I'm thinking about writing. I still need to think of a title.

Synopsis

I heard you're a player.
So let's play a game.

Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's talk 24 / 7.  Let's tell each other good morning and good night everyday. Let's take walks together. Let's give each other nicknames. Let's hang out with each others' friends. Let's talk on the phone all night long. Let's hold each other. Let's kiss and hug.

And whoever falls in love first?

Loses.

__________

Meet Quinn Lenore. She's the most popular girl in school. She's also the biggest player. She doesn't fall in love. Never has, never will. But the students at her school think they could be the first to make her fall in love.

When the bad boy of the school challenges her.

What could happen?

Alot of things.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.2K 95 8
(book 2 in the our werewolf girl's series) Riley maxwell is your average 16 year old girl who has one dream in life and that is to find the one perso...
7.4K 291 37
Emna has just turned seventeen, and she loves it. This age is the age where the process of finding your mate begins. Emma just knows she'll have a fa...
313K 10.5K 55
Nathan is a 17 year old werewolf and the future Alpha of his pack. He is a famous guy at school and fond bullying as a hobby with his girlfriend in t...
46.5K 1.5K 9
At 17 werewolf's are able to find their mates. Skyler Hawthorne wasn't looking forward to finding her mate. She was hoping to have a few years to her...