New Interests ; A Love Story

De ronpatrqnum

WARNING: kissing/dirty jokes A story written in two Pov's. Bestfriends, Elianna McLaggen and Melody LoveGood... Mais

Morning at the Burrow
"This is a misunderstanding"
Red Roses, Blue Petals
"Are We?"
Truth or Dare
8/3/1995
Another Win for Weasley
Dervish
Practice Makes Perfect
The Night pt. 1

The Night pt.2

2 0 0
De ronpatrqnum

Melody Lovegood

As Elianna and I walk out the Raven claw common room, I was excited! I was so excited to see everyone in their dresses and dress robes and how the Great hall was gonna be decorate. When we reach the end of the stair case, we saw Louis turn to face us. He then walked up to us saying, "You both look so beautiful!" Louis looked really nice too, I'm sure he wanted to look his best tonight for when he saw Luna. I thought Elianna looked really beautiful tonight also! I walked to Ron as he stared at me. "You look really nice," I said smiling. "Thanks! You look beautiful!" he said as he could barely put the words together. I laughed and thank him. Then, Louis cleared his throat saying, "We should probably head inside now."

We all walk in the great hall with Ron and I in the front. The great hall was all decorate and it all looked so beautiful!! Ron found us a table and so we all sat down. Music started playing and we all got up to dance. Ron was dancing weird so I like hind of helped him. I'm not really sure what normal dancing is, but he was not dancing normal. He was stiff and putting his stiff arm up and down. For me, I tried my best to not dance awkward because I mean I'm not really a dancing person. Sure I'll do slow dances and things like that, but not so much of free style.

All of us decide to sit back at our table after dancing a lot. We were out of breath and tired. At the table it was all of us except, Harry, Ginny, Fred and Angelina. They were gone. We didn't know where they were. Hermione and Elianna left the table to go to the bathroom leaving the rest of us to talk. We all looked at each other and it was silent. To make it less awkward, I say, "So, Theo how's your first ball here at Hogwarts so far?" "It's going great! I'm having a lot of fun!" "Good, so tell us about yourself, where you from, do you have any siblings..." "Oh okay. I'm 15 years old, a half blood. Uhm, I don't have any siblings, and I saw people playing what was that game called again?" "Quidditch," Luna said. "Yeah that, it looked really fun! I'd wanna try to learn how to play." "Sure mate, we could teach you how," George said excited. "Yeah, but he needs to learn how to fly a broom. I can teach him," Ron said. "Yeah, but he needs a better teacher," I said as he looked at me. I smiled happily proud of my answer because he made me fall off the broom without telling me things before I took off. "Are you a transfer student?" Louis asked. "Yeah I am." I was glad that we were getting to know Theo more. I'm really open to meeting new people and them possibly being part of our group. Overall I think he will be part of our friend group and I'm excited to have him around! Hermione and Elianna came back and we all go back to asking Theo questions. "So, Theodore, do you have any hobbies or anything you like to do?" Hermione asks him. He turns to her and says, "Art, sketching and reading." I immediately turn to Elianna and we give each other a look smiling. THEO LIKES TO READ! HERMIONE AND HIM HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON! Wonder how this is gonna go now. I turn to Ron saying, "Ron," "Yeah?" "Where in the world did you get your dance moves from?" "Dad taught me," he said smiling. I giggled and he said, "What?" "Nothing," I said smiling. I didn't wanna make fun of his dancing and I wasn't going to. I was just wondering like where did he get his dancing from and plus I would never disrespect him or Mr. Weasley.

It was time for all of us to dance so we all headed to the center of the room. As we got in position, the music started to play. The song that was playing was, "Hopelessly Devoted to You." It was a really nice song that they had chose to play as we danced. I was there again just like Ron and I practiced earlier, making eye contact the whole time. I smiled and said, "Don't step on my foot." He giggled and said, "I won't." The whole time I just mainly was focused on him and I. It was such a nice dance! I felt as if everyone needed just this one night to be free from all the chaos and drama that's been going on lately. To just be there with your friends and the people you love. More into the song, I know that the tension between Ron and I, Elianna and George, Harry and Ginny, Hermione and Theo, and Luna and Louis grew more intense and stronger. I'm not sure about Fred because we didn't know much about his and Angelina's relationship and if they were dating. I can tell that tonight was going really good for all of us. As we were dancing, Ron asked me about my thoughts on Theo. "He seems like a really nice, smart, unique person. I'd really like to have him be part of our friend group and so that he could have friends here since he's new. What about you? What's your thoughts about him?" "Yeah, I agree for the most part of what you said. Think Hermione might be into him though," he said laughing as we both quickly glanced towards their direction. "Yeah think so.. They wouldn't be bad together though. I think they look quite cute if they were a couple." Ron agreed. If Theo and Hermione got together I would be really happy for the both of them. Hermione didn't need someone like Krum. She needed someone like Theo. A nice, genuine person and he has something in common with her! They both like to read! Plus, Krum was too old for Hermione and I'm pretty sure they didn't have anything in common.

The song had finished playing and we all finished dancing. We all started clapping and more music played. As people continued dancing, all of us went to go sit back down at our table. We all got hungry so we got food at the table on the other side of the room except Elianna. I guess she wasn't hungry. We come back to the table with our plates full of treats and desserts. Ron was eating an animal. As if he didn't have enough, he said, "Melody, can you come with me to get more?" I looked at him crazy and said, "Uhm sure." We both left the table and went to get him more treats.

At the food table I see Draco and Pansy walking towards us. I roll my eyes and say, "Oh god here we go." Ron looks. "Not Melody Lovegood hanging out with a blood trader, thought you were better than that," Draco says as him and Pansy laugh. "Not Draco Malfoy hanging out with somebody you don't even like," I smiled. Ron laughed and Draco goes, "Here to get more food, Little Weasel." "You wouldn't want Adrien to punch that out of your gut now do you?" Pansy said laughing. At this point I was so frustrated and irritated at the fact that they would just not leave Ron and I alone! Especially Ron. Ugh I wanted to slap the hell out of pansy and start attacking her, but I didn't wanna start a fight in the middle of the ball. In the middle of the one night that everything was going really good. I was so done with Draco and Pansy and I reacted by trying to slap Pansy. As I raise my hand and swing at her, trying to slap her, Draco grabs my hand making me stop. Everyone else comes up from the table and gathers around me. Hermione, Theo, Elianna, George, Harry, Ginny, Fred, Louis, and Luna. I look at him and say, "What are you doing?" "I'm not gonna let you hurt her," Draco says as he's holding my arm tightly. He was hurting my wrist so I told him, "Let go of me." He throws my arm making a mark on my wrist. As I grab my wrist rubbing it, Ron sees and he gets mad. Draco turns around and starts walking away as Ron says, "Hey Malfoy." Draco turns around and says, "What?" Ron moved me out of the way and punches him right in the face, causing him to collapse right on the floor. I was glad he did that because Malfoy just wouldn't leave Ron and I alone, as long as Elianna and George. After Draco had fallen in pain, we all walked away going back to our table.

In the moment, Draco was really mad that I tried slapping Pansy because he was holding onto my wrist pretty hard. After he let go, it kind of hurt to move it around so I just started rubbing it to make the pain go away. "Are you guys okay?" "Yeah, we're fine," we both said. I didn't wanna tell the other's what had happened to my wrist after he let go because I didn't wanna cause more trouble. I excused my self saying that I would go to the bathroom real quick and left.

As I got to the wash room, I damped a towel, wiping my face with it and my wrist. I needed a quick moment alone to just breathe. Even though Malfoy is my cousin, I didn't get why he would hold me so tight to the point where it started hurting me. Why couldn't he just leave me and the others alone. Why did he care so much if I did slap Pansy, he doesn't even like her. The whole thing just made me very confused. When I finished, I walked out and remembered that I had to set up the thing for Ron and I on the astronomy tower because the ball was gonna end soon. I quickly ran up to the raven claw common room, getting my gift and a blanket in my dorm. I run back out and head up to the astronomy tower. I set up everything and run as fast as I could to the Great hall to get Ron.

I headed back to the table and asked if Ron could come with me. I took his arm and ran out with him. "Melody where are we going?" he asked. "Just come." As we get to the Astronomy tower I take up all the way up. He sees the blanket out on by the ledge on the floor. "What is all of this?" he giggled. "You've been doing a lot for me with the 2 dates we had and the gifts you been giving me. I wanted to do something for you this time to say thank you!" He smiles as I grab him to sit down. "I'm sorry about earlier. I wanted to apologize to you of what Pansy and Malfoy said." "It's not your fault, I'm fine. But are you okay?" he say as he grabs my arm lifting it up. I quickly pull away and say, "Oh, yeah it's nothing. I'm fine." He looks at me with that look like he knows I'm lying. I didn't want him to worry about me, but I guess he could tell I was lying. "Seriously I'm fine, it'll get better by tomorrow," I said smiling. For a few minutes we kind of just stayed there talking and enjoying the night. I stand up and he does too as I just give him a hug. I really appreciated everything he's done for me especially for doing what he did in the great hall earlier despite that Malfoy is my cousin. As we were hugging, everyone walks in.

"Are we interrupting something." Fred asked. "No, it's fine. C'mon," I said. They all sat near the edge, and we all were watching the stars while laughing and talking. I really liked how our night had ended. With all of us just hanging out in a good mood and away from everyone else. Away from Pansy and Draco. It was a nice little moment we all had just talking and getting to know more about Theo and him eventually getting to be part of our friend group. On that note, I had a really great time this year! To starting the year with my bestfriends, to Ron and I dating, my first kiss, to taking care of my friends and making sure they are happy, to meeting Theo, and to tonight with all of hanging out, stargazing and talking on the astronomy tower. See you next year!

Love,

Melody Lovegood

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.4M 74.6K 76
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ!!! This story contains a bit of sexual violence, gore, and a lot of mature language. Please read at your own risk and/or ment...
660K 13.4K 64
It was the boy she grew up to hate more than anything, until she found herself slowly falling for his bruised soul and haunted mind. "I just hate mys...
232K 5.9K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
572K 14.4K 62
What if Harry Potter wasn't shy, awkward, or in other words, absolutely useless when it came to girls? What if he was the complete opposite - confide...