~๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ~ | ๐”ป๐•ฃ๏ฟฝ...

By -AW05-

"๐ˆ๐ง ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž... More

-๐Ž๐‚ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ-
-๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก-
1: Pigtail girl
3: Not just another day
4: Helping a friend
5: Like I said, I'm tired
6: The MCC Charity Ball! pt. 1
7: The MCC Charity Ball! pt. 2
8: Get your sh*t together + The first date
8.5: The Night Before Christmas
-๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—”๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก-
8: plant tiem
9: #HappyBirthdayJeremy ?
10: My lovely husband
11: I love you

2: The letter

1.1K 33 111
By -AW05-

⚠️Mentions of drinking, Stalking, and s*x (not written but mentioned)

Jeremy POV:

I left Danni's place hours ago. I wanted to stay back but I had a quiz to study for. It was now the middle of the night and I had other plans in store. Actually, I was planning on Danni's gift for their birthday. Their birthday is literally tomorrow and I had not gotten them a gift yet.

Dreadful etiquette, I know.

But it's the thought that counts right? I was in my bedroom looking up prices for sewing machines when I heard a soft thunk hit my window. I turn to see nothing. I shrug it off, thinking it was just my roommate getting busy with a girl and continued searching.

I heard the sound again. thunk. This time, I get up and turn to face the window when I see something that nearly knocked me off my feet. It was a medium sized piece of paper with the words "Check your door" written in black ink.

Scared, I hesitated walking to my front door. Should I call the police? No, I had no proof of who it could be. They'll just shrug it off. I decided to bite the bullet and obey the ominous message. Before opening it however, I looked through the peephole. I saw no one there.

I opened the door and saw a stuffed envelope on the floor of the doorstep with the words "FOR JEREMY" written on the front. I picked it up and closed the door, deciding to open it in the kitchen. I ripped open the top of the envelope and lets the contents spill out on my counter top.

Inside was many, many photos of Techno with red X's across his face in each one. There was also a folded letter inside, I unfolded it and read it.

"Dearest Jeremy,

I hope this letter finds you in the same way I did.

Even though we only met briefly, I couldn't stop thinking about you. The way your shoulder brushed up against mine. The way you looked at me with those green, seductive eyes with a questioning stare.

I am obsessed with you Jeremy Atherton.

And I don't plan on forgetting about you anytime soon.

xoxo Katherine."

This girl's name is Katherine? Kinda creepy, sticking to pigtail girl...

Taped to the bottom was a locket of hair I assume is hers. I felt a second piece of paper behind the note and slide it out. It's a photo of me, on my bed, working on my laptop. I'm wearing the same clothes as the one in the photo.

Did this girl really just take a photo of me a couple minutes ago?

Frightened, I jumped up when I heard and saw my roommate coming in with a girl. Has he not been home this entire time?

He looked tipsy, and the girl he brought in looked more drunk than he was. When our eyes meet he looks as if he sobered up right then and there. But quickly drops it as he guides the girl back to his room. He comes out a minute later to close the door and check up on me.

"Hey Jeremy, you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost..."

"Yeah, man I'm fine. I just need to sleep. Who's the girl?" I asked, motioning to his open bedroom door.

"Ah yeah, picked her up at a bar? Ain't she a beaut?"

"You say it as if she's an object Corey."

"Hey, I'm not saying she is."

"Is she drunk?"

"A bit tipsy yeah..."

"Dude...don't do anything you might regret."

"I won't I won't!"

I see a glint of deceit in his eyes.

"Corey..."

"Okay fine, I'll get her sober and drop her home."

"You better."

Corey crosses his heart, and grabs a water bottle from the fridge. I follow him to his room and monitor the situation. He wasn't that bad of a roommate, he just gets himself into bad situations. Luckily I'm here to stop him.

I lean against his bedroom door and watch as he offers the bottle to the girl laying on his couch. She takes it and starts to drink. Thanking Corey as he nods and looks at me.

"So, do you have anyone here that can pick you up?" I ask, this girl looks a little young. A college freshman at best.

She shakes her head, saying that she came to the club alone. I simply nod in understanding while she continues to down water.

~

About an hour ago, Corey went to go take the girl home. I don't even think he caught her name. Knowing him, he's probably going to go back to the club to pick up another chick. Hopefully sober this time.

At some point while browsing the internet, I turned to youtube as my form of entertainment. I decided to binge-watch Techno's channel, but quickly switched content creators after watching his duel with a youtuber named Dream.

I haven't been really involved with online creators. I usually just spend my time working on different WIPs and scrolling through wattpad. It surprised me on how some of the legitimate books are really good, considering how wattpad is more known for their fan fictions.

Be honest, do you guys even read them?

I clicked on a video entitled "Minecraft Speedrunner VS 3 hunters". I was automatically mesmerized. It was like being sucked into another world, a world where I'm watching a man get chased by his best friends.

I ended up binge watching his entire manhunt series. I now understand why people were so obsessed with him and his content. Somewhere along the way, I fell asleep.

~

Instead of my usual dream where I'm flying over my university summoning ants onto people, I found myself in a dark void. I look to my left and my right but find nothing, its just darkness. I feel someone watching me from behind, I turn around but find no one.

I do however hear voices, except they aren't mine. I hear two voices, unrecognizable and deep. I try to call out to the mysterious person, but my voice gets trapped. I can't speak. So instead I listen.

Are you ready?

Yes sir, I have both of the subjects files right here.

Again, they are not called subjects. They're real people in need of our assistance.

Sorry sir, It's my first time helping two people at once. I'm used to helping one.

This is good practice for you, when you take over my position.

Yes sir.

You still have a lot to learn child.

Like what?

Like turning off the thought receptor before talking.

Huh?

I hear a brief period of silence before the voices speak again.

The Jeremy fellow heard our entire conversation child.

Shit, I'll turn it off right now.

You're lucky if it was only him, if the other one heard us the-

The voice cuts off, like a call abruptly coming to a close. Then an orange calico cat appears at my feet. It purrs as it circles my feet. I bend down to pet it when all of a sudden it speaks.

Hey, don't mind anything that you heard before kay?

The voice sounded exactly like the ones I heard beforehand. Weird, because I would assume that it would have been a stronger entity.

o-okay, nice kitty?

The cat forms a human-like expression. It shows the face of dissatisfaction as it raises its paw. The paw boops my nose and I wake up with a jolt.

~

I sit up and look at the time, 5:49am. Damn, I have to get up in a few hours. I was about to go to bed when I heard thumps from my roommates room, followed by people...moaning? Disgusting.

I use my pillow as noise canceling headphones and drift off back to sleep. I can not deal with his bullshit right now. I just hope she is sober.

-

1327 words

A/N: I really think my writing style has improved. Dream-Quackity, or in Jeremy's case Dream-Dream (D.D), will be making an appearance in this story as well! You're welcome :) Sorry if this story seems a bit R-rated, I'm trying to keep it consistent with what I wrote in Jeremy's POV in "the tailor".

Anyways, hope to see you all next chapter!

Bye guys! Make good choices!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.2K 47
"That's when I remember why I fell in love, Alex, with you. Your thoughts reminded me of beautiful flowers, your smile reminded me of a dark blue." T...
132K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...
72.2K 2.3K 23
"๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–ž'๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–™๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–ž ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–”๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™." Woohoo here we go bois. This is going to be my romanticized version of the L'Manburg...
27.2K 1.1K 33
"Tommy? What- it's 2 in the morning-" Phil is shaken from his half awake daze at the sight of Tommy, on his doorstep, looking like he's been through...