The secret Mystery No. 8 (dis...

Door snowflakethehybrid

« Hanako x male ghost reader » Rumors have it that there are 7 mysteries inside this school but recently they... Meer

τнiทgs τσ кทσω вєƒσrє rєα∂iทg
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕖
ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴇʀɪᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴇxᴏʀᴄɪsᴛ
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 1 )
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 2 )
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 3 )
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 4 )
ƬĤƐ Ƈ♡ИFƐSSĪ♡И ƬŔƐƐ
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙭𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1 )
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙭𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 )

𝑅𝓊𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

4.8K 141 103
Door snowflakethehybrid

☆彡・:*:・★彡・:*:・☆彡・:*:・★彡・:*:・☆彡・:*:・★彡

Rumors have it that there are 7 mysteries inside this school but recently they're been a new rumor going on...

Ren of the portrait

They say that there is a secret room around the old building and if you find it you are lucky since no one can find it, inside that room, there is a portrait of a boy who says that he can grant any wish, he used to attend this exact school and die one day only to never been seen again so they painted a portrait of him to commemorate him and they say that at 12:00 o'clock at night some people say that they saw it move. to summon him you must go with a flashlight and a watch so you can see the time when the time says 12:00 on the night you must call him.

Ren of the portrait please grand my wish

If you do it right the portrait will begin to move and he will say to do something for him and he will grand it but if you don't do it or if you wish is to greedy he will drag you to the portrait and turn you to be like him a portrait and no one will ever see you again.

☆彡・:*:・★彡・:*:・☆彡・:*:・★彡・:*:・☆彡・:*:・★彡

"Ughhhh This isn't working! The last one didn't even have anything to do with my abilities..." A young girl with large magenta eyes that have orange/yellow accents. Her waist-length hair is a light cream color, which gradually fades into a soft teal green at the tips and is styled with baby bangs at her forehead said as she rubs her forehead after crashing into s student. "Why don't you try confessing to him?" a short boy with choppy, black hair and large, amber irises shaped into a crescent moon shape said as he floats in front of the young girl "Confe-!? Impossible!" the girl shouts stuttering on her words "Well I'm a newbie at this too and that the best way I could think of." The boy said "New-Nebie?!" Yashiro shout looking at Hanako who was floating around in surprise "Well, I don't get called out that often, not that many can really" Hanako explain while his will-o-wisp float around him "I knew there was something up with all this for a short all you had all these day-to-day objects and your methods were to pure!" The girl said now that goes by the name of Yashiro Nene "Well, I guess you can call me "Pure Hanako-san"." Hanako said hugging himself "No you're not! You're just a newbie!" Yashiro said and angrily hiss at Hanako "I-I've got some not so pure objects as well" Hanako said scared at Yashiro "Uhm...not that one...." Hanako said as he throws around many objects "There we go!" He said.

"This" Hanako said holding a Kokeshi doll to Yashiro who look confuse "What is that?" Yashiro asks looking at the Kokeshi doll in her hand "A kokeshi doll." Hanako explains "So?" Yashiro said "It's kinda lewd, right?" Hanako said as there was silence before...

"AARGH!" Yashiro throws the kokeshi doll to the open window as it disappears with a star "NO!!! why was the window open that was going to be my present for him!?!" Hanako cries looking out the window looking for the kokeshi doll that won't be coming back ever again but then talking Hanako said something that peak Yashiro's attention "Hanako you said that it was a present for hi...Who is him you talking about?" Yashiro asks "Oh him, Is secret mystery No.8 but I like to think of him as my fiance,1," Hanako said happily with hearts floating around him "secret mystery No.8?" Yashiro whisper "hey now now don't you dare do something to him ok," Hanako said not noticing that there is a pouch on the floor that caught Yashiro's attention.

"Is this Hanako-san's?" Yashiro said holding the pouch by it string "What is this Hanako-san?" Yashiro said holding the circular object that was inside the pouch "It's a match-making-" Hanako couldn't finish his sentence as Yashirou shout "Math-making?" that made Hanako cautious "Wait Yashiro! Don't! Give those back!" Hako shout running to her but it was already late she put it inside her mouth "MM MHHM MHM RRM MHHRHM (TELL ME HOW TO USE IT!" Yashiro said covering her mouth so Hanako begins to explain "They're mermaid scales. When two people ingest a scale from the same mermaid...A terrible cause will be placed upon them But they will be bound together with a force like no other" Hanako fish but Yashiro gulp the mermaid scale that was in her mouth "AHHHHH!!!!YASHIRO!!!" Hanako yell "I thought I told you not to swallow it. You'll be cursed!" Hanako nervously said panicking and one hand stretch to hold Yashiro and the other on his mouth "It doesn't matter!" Yashiro said "What?".

"I'M FINE WITH GETTING CURSED AS LONG AS I CAN BE WITH MINAMOTO-SENPAI UGH! YOU HAD A MAGIC ITEM ALL ALONG!" Yashiro yells "YOU LIED TO ME HANAKO-SAN!" Yashiro yell one last time making Hanako stop and stand there before Yashiro ran away from the bathroom "... I need to go get Ren 2" Hanako said finally moving.

.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.゜

Inside a room, Hanako look from the corner to see a portrait inside, the portrait was a young boy with (h/c) hair that is (h/l), (e/c) with a black sweater and a brown coat he was holding a bouquet of flower and behind him was a fountain with sakura trees surrounding it and the portrait have a flower frame who looks as if it didn't age at all the flower still look fresh 3.

"Ren..?" Hanako ask walking inside the room but no one answers "Ren please I know you there," Hanako said walking closer to the portrait "...Hanako-Kun," a voice that could be heard as a whisper said wich made Hanako smile "Hello Ren" Hanako said looking at the portrait where he could see that the portrait eyes were looking at him and blinking "Ren..." Hanako said looking back at the eyes "...." The portrait stay silent before a body came out of the portrait "Ren" Hanako said looking at the boy in front of him smiling, the boy was shorter than Hanako with (h/c) that look fluffy to the touch, he was wearing a scream color sweater with the school uniform hidden inside it

"Hello Ren" Hanako said to the shy boy as Ren fiddle with his finger "H-hello a-again H-Hanako-kun" The boy said stuttering on his word making Hanako chunk at his shy talk "I need your help..would you help me" Hanako said stretching his hand for him to take. the other boy looks before bobbing his head and grabs Hanako's hand "ok.."

.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.゜

"Got you!" Hanako said as the fish look around to be underwater "Man, I almost didn't make it. Any later and you would have died out. Thank you for the fish tank you have Ren" Hanako said as the fish begin to open her eyes and begin to regain her consciousness 'Hanako-san? Wow, I can breathe....' Yashiro said as the water splash around her "We put in everything you need, Yashiro. We hope it's to you liking" Hanako said and Yashiro begin to sink to the bottom of the tank noticing that their was a little house ' What's going on? What happened to me?' Yashiro thought "Voila!" Hanako said as Ren was in front of the mirror holding the fish tank was Yashiro's fish form was in, Yashiro finally regains her consciousness "I was turned into a fish!?" Yashiro said swimming around splashing water around Ren put the tank on the counter as little droplets of water splash him.

"Seems to me you like it!" Hanako said beside Ren but Yashiro didn't know who was the boy 'I DON'T!' is what Yashiro want to say but she couldn't since she is a fish at the moment. "H-Hanako I-I don't think s-she like it" a new voice said well to Yashiro she turns to see and saw a young boy who looks to be shorter than Hanako with a will-o-wisp floating beside him "Oh Yashiro this is secret mystery No.8 Ren" Hanako introduce as the boy wave shyly at the girl who was a fish at the moment.

'Hanako fiance?' Yashiro said with dotted eyes "W-with th-hat face o-of y-yours I-Im g-guessing t-that H-Hanako s-said so-something h-he shouldn't" Ren said as he plays with his finder before sighing and turning to Hanako "s-stop sa-saying t-that I-I'm y-you f-fiance, w-we aren't e-even in an r-relationship" Ren said flushing hiding his fluster face in his hand making Hanako a little sad "ok, ok I won't" Hanako said as Ren peak through his fingers to look at him.

"Now. Yashiro I thought I told you. that it comes with a price. You've been inflicted with the curse of the mermaid." Hanako explains as he sits at a desk while Ren was looking out the window and the sun peak it lights inside the room "Fish are the servants of mermaids after all." Hanako explains more 'That's why I turned into a fish!?' fish Yashiro thought " Had you made someone else ingest the other scale, the curse's power would have slipt between two or more. And you wouldn't have completely turn into a fish." Ren looks at Hanako as he lectures fish Yashiro "You would still be fish-like. though. "Hanako said as Ren imagination thought of a fish head with legs which make him shake his head to get those thoughts out.

"The mermaid scale only curse the person who ingests it. We called it a matchmaker because two people or more are tied together with a stong bond." Hanako finish and Ren saw that he had a mermaid scale in his hand "But you didn't do it, huh? Why is that?" Hanako said smiling making fish Yashiro think for herself.

Suddenly....

ζレムイイ乇

ζレムイイ乇

ζレムイイ乇

ζレムイイ乇

ζレムイイ乇

ζレムイイ乇

"ՏՄՇɧ ԲԾԾʅɿՏɧ ՇՐȝԹԵՄՐȝՏ. ԵɧȝՏȝ ɧՄʍԹՌՏ ԹՐȝ" a voice said making Hanako and Ren be alert "Յȝ ԾעȝՐʝԾՎȝԺ ʅɿԵԵʅȝ ԳɿՐʅ ԲԾՐ ՎԾՄ ԹՐȝ ՌԾա ʍՎ ՏȝՐעԹՌԵ. " The room begins to change a hole in the center of the room as many desks begin to fall down and make splash sounds and where the voice was coming from "į'ӀӀ ʍąҟҽ ʂմɾҽ էօ էɾҽąէ վօմ աҽӀӀ.," the voice said, "So you're finally here." Hanako stretches his arm to protect Ren and Yashiro's tank "MERMAID!" Hanako said as a giant fish with a human face with one eye and sharp teeth was laughing "Ren protect Yashiro I got this" Hanako said to Ren who nob, Hanako in his outstretched arm was a knife.

'EEEP! A FISH WITH A HUMAN'S FACE!' Yashiro thought scare and Ren saw and try to calm her down " It's a mermaid. It's here to retrieve its new servant. But that's something I won't allow. It'd be bad for business." Hanako explain "Ӌօմɾҽ ìղ էհҽ աąվ ҍɾąէ.," the mermaid said and push Hanako to some desks 'Hanako-san!/ Hanako-kun!' Yashiro and Ren thought.

"Ӌօմҽ ҽҽҍӀҽ. į ąʍ ʍօɾҽ էհąղ ą էհօմʂąղժ վҽąɾʂ օӀժ ą ʍҽɾҽ ʂçհօօӀ ցհօʂէ ʂէąղժʂ ղօ çհąղçҽ ąէ ҍҽąէìղց ʍҽ. ҟҽ ҟҽ ҟҽ!" The mermaid laught while Hanako stays silent "ռօա ɨȶ ʏօʊʀ ȶʊʀռ ʟɨȶȶʟɛ ɢɦօֆȶ ǟռɖ ʏօʊ աɨʟʟ ƈօʍɛ աɨȶɦ ʍɛ" the mermaid said looking at Ren and Yashiro "Wait a minute." The mermaid stops and turns to look at Hanako "I have yet to grant even a singles wish for that girl." Hanako begins to stan up with a little difficulty "Before you take her away. mind letting me so that first?"

"ҨԱįƐէ"

ωĩŁŁ הøŔ ɦΛƔ£ ¥øŪ øŔƊ£Ŕ ɱ£ ΛŔøŪהƊ"

The mermaid shout opening her mouth and about to eat Hanako" Is that so? Well, I guess I'll have to...." Hanako grab a knife "Resort to violence" Ren's eyes widen.

'𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻?!' The mermaid's head was cut off "HOW COULD A MERE FLEDGLING OF A SPIRIT LIKE YOU POSSIBLE HAVE MUCH POWER" "CURSE YOU SCHOOL LEGEEEENDS!!!" the mermaid scream as she disappears to a little star everything as back to normal. "G-got you," Ren said catching Yashiro fish tank "Well, that mermaid's gone, however." Hanako look around the room as Ren put down Yashiro's tank back to the desk "It looked really stubborn, so we probably haven't seen the last of her. We did manage some time through. So I guess it's fine." Hanako finish.

'What's gonna happen Hanako-san? Is that mermaid gonna kidnap me?' Fish Yashiro cries even though she is underwater 'If I...If I hadn't made that wish....' Ren saw Yashiro cry and look at the girl with worry "You're not getting out of this by crying" Hanako said snapping Ren from thinking "When you get involved with the supernatural, this is what you get." Hanako lecture poking Yashiro fish form "I did try and stop you from using it, didn't I? I even tried my best to warm you at every turn. Little...miss...stupid 🖤" Hanako said poking Yashiro's fish nose.

"However...." Ren quietly said but loud enough so the two could hear him "Your senpai didn't swallow the other scale....Which mean we can still grant a wish for you" Ren said rubbing his shoulder nervously but that made Hanako happy that he is opening up to others "Do you wish to be human again?"

"Should you make that wish, We'll grant it" Hanako said as Ren got a little down so he could be face to face with the tank and poke it "for a price, of course." Hanako continues with his head told and a shadow covering Yashiro "Wh-what's the prise.....?" Yashiro asks "No idea but at least you'd be able to live a barely normal life. What do you think" Hanoko explain as his will-o-wisp flies around "Change me back please! I'll do anything! Make me human again! Please, Hanako-san and Ren-san" Yashiro nobs as the water moves, Ren gran one mermaid scale and giving it to Hanako making him flick it "That's what we wanted to hear. Aright then." Hanako cath the mermaid scale breaching it in half "Ren" Hanako gives the other haft to Ren he gently grabs it from Hanako's holds.

"We'll have you pay is back with your body," Hanako said as both of them gulp down the mermaid scale Ren having a tiny flush in his cheeks, and looking somewhere else as he hears the splash of water and the wail of the young girl "Now our fates are together...across the worlds of the living and the dead. We make it so the sure is split between us three" Hanako explains getting closer "In return, we will be taking...

your...

Physical labor" Hanako said with an "ok" sign "What?" Yashiro said confuse as Ren looks at her nervously "Well, it looks like all's well that ends well. We were looking for a human secretary too right Ren~" Hanako said tilting his head to look at Ren who nob back at him "What's this? Did you perhaps take that the wrong way Yashiro? Hanako tease as Yashiro blush "My, you dirty radish you--" Yashiro pushes Hanako as he stumbles to the floor moving some desk too 'Huh?'.

"I touched you, Hanako-san," Yashiro said looking at her hands "Didn't I just tell you?" Hanako scratches his head "Our fate are bounded together so treat us well. I did just grant to wishes of yours and Ren just came to help me out too" Ren walk to Hanako and help him get up.

"Change me back into a human"...

and "Anybody would have been fine as long as I could be with someone".

"Wasn't that what you truly wanted?" Hanako said holding Yashiro's hand before he turns his head to Ren "Ren...?" Hanako smile at him "I..think...being bound to someone is the same as being together with someone, don't.....you?" Ren said walking closer to them before grabbing Yashiro's hand and Hanako's hand smiling shyly at them.

...and that was how...I met Hanako-san along with Ren

"To-Together..." Yashiro said with wary eyes. "Also Ren suggests that it would go away if you try it out with a towel on it," Hanako said looking at the scales on Yashiro's arms as his will-o-wisp fly around them same with Ren. Yashiro finally notices the scale on her arms making her pale "KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

Inside the dimly lit classroom, dyed in the crimson of the setting sun. I meet mysterious boys who were truly not from this world.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂

╏1,╏: Hanako like to think of Ren as his fiance altho they aren't even in a relationship.

╏2╏: Ren can mean 蓮 (ren) meaning "lotus", 恋 (ren) meaning "love", or other kanji that are pronounced the same way.

╏3╏: This is how I imagine the reader human look like but you can change it if you like.

◐ Ren is a shy person when he meets new people.

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒:

Hello, I hope you all like my first x male reader insert ao I can't always stay updating since my brain is like giving a lot of idea for new books and I can't stop I was excited about creating this book but at the same time I was nervous after coming from a long hiatus where I lost my motivation but I'm ok now also I just finish virtual class about at the end of November so there is a lot of free time on my hand but again I'll update when I can ❤.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

10.7K 355 29
You are one of Nene Yashiro's friends. After helping Yashiro summon one of the Seven Wonders, your life spirals out of control. Fighting apparitions...
708 38 19
A Hanashiro fanfic (2023) EDIT on 01/21/2024; Over 500 views in two months! Thank you, anime fanfic readers and writers! Plot; Aoi Akane and Nene Yas...
11.9K 346 15
Warnings: Some descriptions of blood. If you were uncomfortable with Tsukasa's killing sprees in the anime please refrain from reading this. Did you...
311K 10.7K 36
"ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ...?" "ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ 0, ᴋɪʀᴜᴍɪ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ." "ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ʜᴇʀ sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ...