We'll Get Though This Togethe...

By Capser76570

Ahsoka and Rex have been together for almost a year now, through many hard times like Umbara for instance. No... More

Rex's Fear
Under the Covers
Cody
In the Bacta
Relief
Injury
Med Bay
Confrontation
Tackle
Mandalore
Getting to the Palace
Ahsoka vs Maul
Calm Before the Storm
Order 66
Trying to Escape
Escape
Arguement
Making Up
The Plan
Coruscant
Chancellor Palpatine
The Missile
Recovery
The Child
Sparring Match
Formation of a Plan
Kamino Pt1
Kamino Pt2
Kamino Pt3
Leaving Kamino
Survivor
Leaving the Med Center
The Picture
Whatever it Takes
Crossfire
Heroes
Affection
The Separatist Senator
The Party
Truth Serum
Plan for Escape
Home Sweet Home
Feeling Better
Sneaking Around
Glitter
Blades
The Dare
The Briefing
Preparing
Mygeeto
Darkness
Trauma
Light
Better Days
The News
Mess Hall
Choices
Crash
Taking a Plunge
The Woods
The Cabin
The Gurlanin
Fights
Going Back
Back on the Cruiser
Growing Pains
Back to Coruscant
Adoration
Preparations
Hello There
General Grievous
Just Breathe
A Little Bit of Love
Here and Now
Cybernetics
Battle of Coruscant
Doom
Highs and Lows
Nearing the End
Finale
Epilogue
New Book

Leaving

1.1K 35 36
By Capser76570

"Anakin. Finally. What took you so long?" Obi-Wan asked when Ahsoka and Anakin came up to him.

"We've ran into complications," he responded.

Obi-Wan saw the look on Ahsoka's face and saw they were missing a person, "Where's Rex?"

"That's the thing. We don't know,"

"Oh. Well where's Padmé,"

"We dropped her off with the clones, she's doing Tup's hair,"

"Interesting,"

Ahsoka chimed in, getting them back on track, "The party turned out to be a disaster. It was a trap that we fell for and now Rex is missing,"

"I'm sorry to hear that, Ahsoka. We'll find him, especially if Cody gets involved. On second thought, don't tell him. He'll get too involved,"

"Look," Anakin said, "We have to find him. If they get information out of him, it wouldn't go well. He's been with us and has seen the battle plans and everything. The Seps cannot know any of that,"

"I agree, so what should we do? Where do we start? We don't even know what happened or where he went. All we know is that he was most likely captured, and if that's the case, we have no time to lose. He must be found,"

"Yes well let's start with what we know," they all walked over to a nearby holotable.

Ahsoka spoke up, "Lux has always had... feelings for me. He found out about Rex and me and got jealous or whatever, so I wouldn't be surprised if he had him,"

"Then let's start there," Obi-Wan said, "Find out other places Lux owns or visits regularly and see if Rex is there,"

"Ahsoka. Ahsoka are you there?" Rex managed to get Lux's comm and put in Ahsoka's number, but she wasn't responding, so he inputted Anakin's, "General Skywalker do you copy? If you can—,"

He was cut off by a small groan coming from behind him. He turned around and put the comm away. Lux was slowly waking up from the stun and when he saw Rex standing there, he lurched forward, but didn't go anywhere since he was in the same restrains and chains Rex was in. Bonteri grunted as he pulled at them again, "How did you get out?"

"You were sloppy. How's your finger by the way?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because I don't want you to die from infection before I can do what I need to do to you. But first I most know where we are. So, where are we?"

"And why would I tell you?"

Rex sighed and walked up to him, "I'm going to ask you one last time. Where are we?"

Lux just stared blankly, not answering him. Rex frowned shook his head. He made a fist and punched him across the face, "Where. Are. We?"

Lux scowled at him, "You dare hit m—,"

He delivered another blow to his face, not wanting to hear the whining. Kix was going to real mad when he got back because of his bruised knuckles and poor condition of his body in general. Bonteri groaned and flipped his bangs out of his face. He was about to speak again when he saw Rex make another fist. He sighed, "We're still on Onderon,"

"Well that narrows it down," he said sarcastically, "Where on Onderon?"

"A large bunker underground. There is a constant signal jam going so don't bother contacting anybody,"

"How many people are here?"

"Too many to pass by undetected,"

"Hmm. Okay. Well that leads to my next question, how do I get out of here,"

"I can't tell you that,"

Rex smirked and made a fist, then punched Lux once again, "You can and you will,"

Bonteri spit out a glob of blood and coughed. He looked at the clone in front of him who had the look of death in his eyes. Lux sighed, "Look, it's to complicated to describe right now. I have a data pad with a map and stuff,"

"Yeah I know. I have it, but it's password protected. So what's the code?" Rex pulled out the data out of a bag.

"... Yeah I don't wanna tell you," he saw Rex raise an eyebrow and flex his fingers, ".... but I will so you won't beat me up again. It's, uhh, well, type in your wife's name and then— oh for the love of— please don't hit me,"

"It's real tempting not to,"

Rex typed it in, but it said it was wrong, "Either you misspelled her name-,"

"No I didn't tell you all of it,"

"Why the kriff not?"

Lux looked down, "sixty nine,"

"Excuse me?"

"Put sixty nine after her name, no spaces no capitals,"

Rex was confused, but then he remembered Fives talking about that number and his body just moved on its own and the next thing he knew he was pummeling the crap out of Lux.

Cody was walking down a hallway when he saw Ahsoka coming his direction. He noticed she wasn't looking at him so he stopped her, "Hey, uh. Have you seen Rex anywhere? I was wanting to talk to him about—,"

"No I haven't seen him," Ahsoka kept her head down, pushing past him and she continued on walking.

Cody rose an eyebrow. What was that about? "Commander wait," he turned and jogged up to her, "Is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine. Lay off," she said bitterly.

Sheesh. "Oh, okay," he blinked a few times before turned on his heels and heading off to go talk to Obi-Wan.

As Cody was on his way to Obi-Wan, he started to wonder if Ahsoka and Rex were okay. He thought maybe they'd gotten into another argument or something and the reason he couldn't reach him was because his comm was turned off.  He got to the briefing room his general was in and he saw Obi-Wan staring at a holomap stroking his beard. Kenobi looked up, "Cody, anything I can do for you?"

"Uh no. Well actually yes. Is Ahsoka alright?" He walked to the opposite end of the holotable.

"Yes she fine, why?"

"I dunno, she was, how do I say this nicely, a bit... harsh towards me. Is she mad at me or is it something else,"

"Oh. Believe me, it's something else that you don't want to be a part of,"

"What is it?"

"Blast, I've already said too much. Don't worry about it. You know what? Everything is fine," he said with a big smile.

Cody furrowed his brow, "Okay that is the fakest smile ever. What's really going on? I'd like to be a part of this and not be left in the dark,"

"Look, I can't tell you."

"Wh— is it a surprise?"

Obi-Wan scoffed, "Hardly. We just don't want you getting involved in this,"

"So it's Rex,"

"Now hold on, I didn't say that,"

"But it would make sense. You not wanting me to get involved and why Ahsoka was snappy- oh Force is he in trouble,"

"... yes?" Obi-Wan sighed and told Cody the story from the beginning. From the party, to how Anakin and Ahsoka made it back, "... so that's why. We just didn't want you to be mixed up in all this,"

"Not get mixed up!?" Cody was irritated, "Come on. If you don't want me be involved in this, why are you letting Ahsoka? She's clearly upset by this and could let her emotions get in the way. I just don't understand, she's his wife, and I'm his brother, I deserve to be kept in the loop—,"

"Cody calm down,"

"Calm down!? How-," he took a shuddering breath. "Calm down," he said to himself. He swallowed hard and fumbled with part of the 'table, "Sorry,"

"You don't need to apologize. You're right, you do deserve to be in this, we want to look out for you, sometimes you can get a bit reckless,"

"Me reckless? Have you met Anakin Skywalker or Rex, or even yourself?" He said with the hint of a smirk

"I am not reckless,"

Cody gave him a 'really' look, "I doubt that. I can start naming the many ways you are reckless,"

"Please don't,"

He smiled, "Fine, I won't. Now I don't mean to command you or anything, but if you hear any news on Rex, any at all, you must tell me,"

"I will," Cody started to walk away, "Oh, and I'd stay away from Ahsoka. She's mad and scared at the moment, not the best combination,"

"Yeah, I think I learned my lesson," he said over his shoulder, and walked out of the room.

Rex's hand and knuckles throbbed. Perhaps punching Lux the whole time wasn't the smartest idea. He was unconscious at the moment since he went a little haywire, but that wasn't his fault. He rubbed his bruised knuckles and his stomach rumbled loudly. He need to eat and drink. He grabbed the data pad and scrolled through, trying to find some sort of map or layout of this bunker. He still had no idea what part of Onderon he was on, or what day it was for that matter.

Rex's heart longed to be reunited with Ahsoka, and he needed to get out of that place, but the karking data pad was all screwy. He got frustrated and started to press random buttons. He was about to throw it when something popped up onto the screen, a map. His smirk quickly faded away when he realized how big the "bunker" was. It was a lot more than a bunker, in fact, it was like a two or three story facility under the ground.

He needed food and water, and luckily there was a small vending machine type thing with small meal packs and other essentials like the water he needed. He chewed the inside of his lip and realized that was a bad idea since the inside of his mouth was already tender from Lux, and he soon tasted his blood. Rex crouched down and picked up a bag that he found on Bonteri when he knocked him out. He grabbed a few credits from there and he stood back up. He went of to the door and realized he didn't have the key. He sighed and walked over to an unconscious Lux, "Hey, wake up," he tapped his head.

A groan came out of Lux, "What?"

"What's the code for the door?" Bonteri mumbled a few things that Rex couldn't hear, "What? You need to talk louder,"

"TWO FIVE SEVEN FOUR!" He shouted.

Rex jumped back, "Yeah, okay, that's was plenty loud, thank you,"

He walked over to the keypad and typed in the numbers. The door opened up and he smiled with relief as he carefully looked both ways and walked out. He door closed behind him and locked, so he made a right and started to limp over to the small machine. That machine was the most convenient thing that happened to him throughout this whole situation. He looked through the window that showed all the options. He pressed some numbers on it and popped in a credit, which then a little grapple claw grabbed a pack and dropped it into the hole. The machine sputtered and hissed, so Rex took a step back. It stopped making noises so he cautiously walked back up to it.

He bent down and opened up the little slot, but nothing was there. He sighed and shook his head, "I hate these things," he mumbled to himself. Rex decided to stick his arm up the slot to try and reach for the pack but he couldn't reach it and his arm was too big. He pulled his arm and quickly took a glance around him to make sure no one was coming. He took a small step back and drove his left foot into the ground and kicked the glass, causing it to crack and some pieces fell to the floor.

He put his foot back down and swore, maybe kicking glass with just a flimsy shoe on wasn't the best idea. He managed to get a large hole in the glass and grabbed a few packs and a water. He glanced both ways before hobbling back to the room Lux was in. He entered the code and walked into the room, then sat down on the hard floor in front of Lux. He opened up the water and took generous gulps of it. The water instantly cooled his mouth and he could feel it going down, he never realized how thirsty he was because before he knew it he drank all the water. He didn't feel super hungry at the moment, so he went up the Lux who was watching him with a creepy look in his eyes, "I need to know," Rex said, "Could I get out of here without being detected,"

"No. There's tons of people here who would question a person in your state walking about the place,"

"Hmm, okay. But when I went out, no one was there,"

"This hall is the least active, this is the farthest room from the exit, so good luck if you try to escape,"

Rex grabbed the data pad and pulled up the layout of the underground place. He found that the nearest exit was relatively close, and not all far. He frowned, "Either your lying or this is incorrect,"

Lux opened his mouth slightly and furrowed his brow, "How'd you get that up?"

"What the map? I dunno I just pressed random buttons and it popped up, why?"

"Uhh, no reason," he said quickly.

Rex was confused but shrugged it off, "If you don't mind, I'm going to take your stuff and leave,"

"Before you go, tell Ahsoka I say 'hi,'"

"Ooh you have some nerve,"

"Sorry sorry, I didn't mean it,"

Rex sighed, "I'm going to leave you here to rot so don't bother trying to convince me to release you,"

"How did it start as you in this chair and now it's me?"

"Like I said, you're sloppy, but he's a parting gift:," he gave Lux a hard punch across the face for good measure and Lux cursed, which made Rex smile, "I hope I never have to see you again,"

And with that, he grabbed the stuff he needed and headed out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.5K 35
A couple of months after Ahsoka leaves the Order, Anakin meets an orphan girl they discover is force-sensitive. She works her way into the hearts of...
120K 3.5K 80
((DISCLAIMER: THIS IS THE RAW BOOKS, MOSTLY UNEDITED. THE CUYANIVERSE COLLECTION HAS THE BOOKS IN ORDER AND BETAREAD. I SUGGEST YOU START THERE)) ~~~...
3K 67 17
"How are we gonna do it?" Ahsoka asked her favorite clone captain. "Do what?" He responded as his hand trailed down her lekku. "Make up for all the l...
1.4K 30 11
Obi Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano receive a destress signal from Duchess Satine Kryse of Mandalore saying that she had been overthrown...