The two princes podcast fan f...

By izukumidoriyaaaaaa

CREDS TO: @/peachbunii on Instagram for cover art WARNING: this fan fiction contains spoilers for Season thr... More

Chapter one (ruperts pov)
Chapter 2 (ruperts POV)
Chapter 3 (Amirs POV)
Chapter 4 (amirs pov)
Chapter 6 (ruperts pov)
(Alternate chapter five) (amirs pov)
Chapter 8 (ruperts pov)
Discussion time
Chap 7 (porridge and fitzroys pov)
Authors note
AN

Chapter 5, Dream (Ruperts pov)

747 19 11
By izukumidoriyaaaaaa

               "Amir come to sleep it's lateeee" I complain. "I have to plan Wenceslas' birthday party, it's soon" he responds. I tug on his arm trying to drag him to bed it's almost midnight he's been planning for 4 hours. "Amirrrrrrrrrr bubs bed time!" I struggle pulling him. I'm tired I'm crabby at night when it's late but I'm a morning person which I don't understand. Amir sighs chuckling. "Ok my love we can go to sleep" he says. "Race you!" I srespond running to bed laughing totally losing.

I flop onto the bed laughing. "I let you win-" I say. "Sure" Amir responds wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile kissing his nose. "I love you.." I mumble as he massaged my scalp. "I love you too.." Amir responds. I feel porridge and Fitzroy climb up and cuddle with us. I smile dozing off in his arms. I have the weirdest dream...

(Dreaming) I wake up in a girls room, I start freaking out. I see a brown haired girl, she looks maybe 13-16 years old. I'm not sure. "Where am I- who are you?!" I say freaking out even more hearing my voice is high and feminine. I don't sound like that. "Calm down- have you fought the forest yet? Have you and Amir gotten married?" The girl asks. "How do you know that?!" I say incredibly frightened.

"You're fictional here. You aren't real- you're in my friends body right now." The girl who's name is allegedly Phoenix. I nod slowly looking at the teal walls taking in the strange sight. I'm sitting on a bed that looked like a tree. I get lightheaded passing out.

I jolt up terrified. "Amir- Amir!" I say terrified. "What's wrong?" He says waking up. "Amir-" I say shaking terrified. "I've got you.. shh.. don't worry.. i have you- I love you.. shh.." he comforts me in a soft voice. I sob holding onto him. "Bad dream..." Amir asks quietly. "Mhm.." I mumble.

Ok authors notes will be written in italics from now on.

Ok so his dream is based off a dream I had one time. It was so effing weird- hey! If your friends listen/listened to TTP and like fanfics maybe recommend this to them! There aren't many fanfics on TTP! anyways have a good day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 2K 13
Everyone goes on a vacation to a forest, where they will be staying in a cabin for the rest of fall.
14.8K 639 21
COMPLETED After Zak is finds out his boyfriend was cheating on him, he is heartbroken. He meets Darryl who offers to pretend to date Zak in order to...
13.3K 379 6
An Overwatch fanfic (Book 1 of my Reaper76 series) Jack Morrison has been the commander of Overwatch for years. But now that's all changed. Overwat...
2.8K 97 14
Tubbo loved animals, and lucky for him, his street was always flooded with cats. He enjoyed feeding the cats on his street, and so did his neighbors...