๐”—he ๐”–tefanie ๐”–alvatore ๐”‡i...

By Butterfly1645

โ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

.๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
.๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ.
โžค๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„. welcome back to mystic falls.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ :"๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐€ ๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ?"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ : "๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘ : "๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ’ : "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ รค๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ“ : "๐“๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ” : "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‚๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐”๐ฉ ๐“๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ• : "๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ– : "๐…๐ซ๐ข๐๐š๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ— : "๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ : "๐€ ๐–๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: "๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ : "๐ƒ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ?"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ : "๐‡๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ : "๐๐š๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐‘๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ : "๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” : "๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• : "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– : "๐…๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— : "๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ๐Ÿ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ :"๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ : "๐€๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก."
.๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ.
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐Ž. a mother's love.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ : "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ : ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘ : "๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ, ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ’ : "๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ?"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ“ : ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐„๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐, ๐–๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐†๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ?
.๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ‘.
i've been palgiarized

๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ : "๐๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง."

490 9 5
By Butterfly1645

╔═══════════════╗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

╚═══════════════╝

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐𝟎 : "𝐁𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧."

---

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

~𝟏𝟖 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨~

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

"MYSTIC FALLS,  18 Years Ago"

Damon groaned loudly as he was inside the nursery him and Elena had set up for their daughter Stefanie.

Damon had woke up only to Stefanie crying again for the third time in a row. He decided to take care of her and leave Elena to sleep. He had to say his newborn daughter was the rebellious type.

Damon walked downstairs holding Stefanie in his arms as she cried. "I hear you Stefanie." as the two where now in the kitchen.

He grabbed one of Stefanie's bottle from the fridge before shaking it up as Stefanie saw and stopped crying which is when Damon began to feed her. She drank the milk from the bottle.

"Good girl." as he said to himself "Thank god." as he brought Stefanie to the couch.

He sat down and sighed as he made sure Stefanie was still drinking her bottle. He never thought raising a baby could be so hard, but he would do anything for Stefanie even if that mean't she would break his much wanted and needed sleep.

"Yum Yum." he said to her, which is when Elena walked down she had her robe over her nightgown.

She smiled by the stairs. Damon said "I can see you out of the corner of my eye, Mrs. Salvatore." as Elena said "Sorry, I was just capturing the cute moment." as Elena got a glass of water.

Stefanie moved her head to the side meaning she was done with her bottle as Damon removed the bottle from her mouth and put it on the table.

Elena handed him her towel as Damon put the towel over his shoulder before lifting Stefanie up as she cooed as Damon began to pat her back.

Elena said "I was worried about all of Stefanie's crying so I looked up why she was so fussy, but then I found it's called Colic."

Damon asked now on his feet going inside the kitchen with Elena. "What's that ?" as Elena rubbed Stefanie's arm saying "Basically it means she cries alot, sometimes it's more than 3 hours a day."

"Oh no." Damon complained before saying to Stefanie who was still being burped "Why won't you sleep." as Elena said "She's your daughter, she's bond to be tricky."

Damon leaned over to Elena whispering "It's not to late for adoption." as Elena hit his arm and said "Damon ?!" as Damon said "What ? Can't blame a man wanting a full night's sleep."

Elena gave him a look as Damon scrunched his nose up with a smile as they both heard Stefanie give a big burp.

"Whoa Stefanie." Damon said as Elena said "That must have hurt sweetie." as Damon removed the towel from his shoulder as Elena reached for Stefanie as Damon handed her to Elena.

Elena held Stefanie where to where the two where face to face as Elena smiled as Stefanie gave a giggle back. Damon smiled at his two girls before kissing both of their foreheads.

Elena blushed. "Do you want more kids ?" as Damon who had taken Elena's water glass asked "Do you ?"

"Well you know I would love a big family, but with Stefanie she's already a handful." as Damon said "That won't stop us, how many more do you want ?"

Elena said "Three more." as Damon said "Omg Elena." as Elena laughed "You asked." "I would love three girls and one boy."

"Why one boy ?" as Elena said "Because I want you and our son Grayson to be in a house full of girls." as Damon asked "Grayson ?" as Elena said "Well because of my dad in all-"

"I love it. Grayson Salvatore." as Elena added "What about the girls ?" as she now held Stefanie to her chest as Damon added "Hmm, how about Jenna Salvatore ?" as Elena said "I love that one."

"And the other girl's name can be, Sarah Lillian Salvatore." as Damon had a few tears in his eyes, "I love that one." as Elena smiled which is when they looked down to Stefanie.

Her small mouth opening and her hands spread out as she let out a yawn. "Someone's sleepy." Damon said as Stefanie's eyes fluttered.

"Yeah, someone looks like there ready for bed." as Elena said "I'm going to go tuck Stefanie in wanna join me ?" as Damon said "Sure." with a smile as the two of them walked upstairs.

They walked inside the nursery. Caroline, and Jeremy helped at first Caroline wanted to go all out pink for Stefanie's nursery but Damon quickly said no.

Elena let Caroline do a bit of pink though. One the walls where black and white pictures of Elena's maternity photo shoot, Stefanie in her own baby shoot, along with a picture of Damon, Elena and Stefanie.

They even had butterfly up above and Stefanie's name in big letters. Elena walked over she laid Stefanie down in her crib.

She gave Stefanie her favorite stuff lamb along with her pacifier as they tucked Stefanie in.

Stefanie looked at her parents as Stefanie yawned again as Damon said "How about a lullaby ?"

"Great idea." she said as Elena cleared her throat and sang "Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are,"

Damon joined in and sang along with her "Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky."

Stefanie's eyes started to close as they both sang together "Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are."as they both finished both seeing Stefanie had fallen asleep.

Elena kissed her forehead said "Good night sweetie." as Damon kissed her forehead and said "Good night Princess." before they walked away quietly before closing the door behind them...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒄'𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆. 𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑨𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒄 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎. 𝑴𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑺 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒕, 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕, 𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒓𝒕, 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆.

The day was finally here, it was finally time for the ritual. I was a bit nervous, but I found it was no other way than to just let it happen, no more running.

I opened the door and decided to join the others in the conversation. They looked at me, I looked back.

"Tonight is the full moon. We know that Taylor is prepared to break the curse." Mackenzie said. Her hair was wavy and curly, she wore a black zip leather jacket with black skinny pants, a gray v neck tee and black laced up boots.

"There's going to be no stopping her." Saige said. Her hair was in a ponytail and she wore a denim leather hoodie, a tied up shirt, black ripped pants, and heel wedge brown shoes.

"Also turns out I did some research stupid curse is fake." as MG asked "So the curse is just placed on Taylor."

Charlotte nodded adding "Taylor comes from the witch bloodline and was turn into a vampire, the curse was sealing her witch side, when she breaks the curse, she'll be a unstoppable hybrid." Charlotte wore a black cropped leather jacket with gems and zippers on it along with a black bustier and a pink check print skirt, black tights, her hair curled.

"What about Ezra ?" Hope asked. The tribrid was wearing a royal purple long sleeve shirt with denim pants and black heel combat shoes.

"No I'm not letting Ezra put herself in danger again, it's not happening. She can't use all that power with one of The Bennett's coming after her, or better yet she might die."

"So Ezra's a no." Lizzie said. Her hair was swept to the side and she wore white heeled boots, a star and moon long sleeve shirt, one side of her pants where black and the other sided was white with black stars.

"Why can't we just go ahead and kill Taylor again, I mean nobody going to miss her." Saige said as I shook my head "It's impossible to know how to."

"We already know all the ingredients." Mackenzie said as Charlotte said "The moonstone which she has, a witch to channel the power, which is Ezra, a witch and a vampire to sacrifice since Taylor one of each."

"Where is she going to find a witch and a vampire ?" Saige asked as I said "Knowing Taylor she has one."

"Where does Stef fit in to all of this ?" Josie asked. Josie hair curled and she wore a blue causal dress with stockings and boots.

"Well, Stefanie is the doppelganger the last part is for Taylor to drink your blood, until your die." Hope said.

Saige looked at me, and Josie took my hand causing me to look at her, and she looked back at me, until we both looked away for a second blushing.

"How are we going to stop Stefanie from dying ?" Josie asked as Saige said "That's where me and Lizzie come in, a simple resurrection elixir." as I said "So I'll be dead, but not really dead."

"Me and Lizzie will be able to pull it off." as Lizzie said "Wonder cousins." as Saige gave a playful eye roll.

"What if it doesn't work ?" Raf asked as I said "Guess I'll just be dead for good this time." as I sighed turning to Josie, "You being dead a second time is not a option for me."

"I know Peaches." as I said "If this really is my last days on earth, I want to spend it with the people I cared about." as Josie titled her head to the side.

"I spent last night with Saige, Char and Kenz, if you want me and you-" as Josie said "Yes." as I rose my eyes at her "Really ?" as Josie said "It's just for the day right ?"

I blushed "Yeah, it is." as Josie gasped my hand before we both turned back to the others as I I said "Well then, it's time..."

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓

𝑰 𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒅, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔. 𝑴𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒚. 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅.

Minutes later, I laid on my back as Sara rose from the pillow, "God I forget how smooth those lips of your's are ?"

I smirked facing her, "Awe how sweet of you." as Sara giggled, "I missed you Tae Bae." as I sat up rubbing her arm, "I missed you two Sara Bear." which is when Sara smiled kissing me again as I kissed back, that's when my door opened and Grace walked in.

Me and Sara rose our eyes as Grace said "I wanted to know if you wanted waffles or pancak-" which is when she rose her eyes to see a very much naked Sara and me. Sara sat up a bit.

Grace was wearing a purple lace trim shirt, black jeans, a black leather jacket, her nails painted a dark purple and dark black heels that where gold studded, her hair in deep curls.

"You have got to be kidding me." she said as Sara gave a smirk to Grace, I sat back hands behind my head.

"I can't believe your sleeping with the psycho-witch." as Sara said "Hello Grace, see your still alive after all theses years."

"Didn't I kill you ?" as Sara said "You did, all because I gave Taylor a tiny peek on the cheek, and you being the paranoid psycho vampire you are pushed me off a building, but I was way to smart and used a protection spell on myself."

"Well at least I know now to kill you before you speak any magical juju." as Grace's eyes flashed to her vampires ones.

"Enough, both of you. Sara go get dress we have a day ahead of us."

Sara nodded to Taylor before she grabbed the sheets wrapping them around herself before Grace said to her before she left "Glad you served your purpose"

She rolled her eyes before leaving as Grace made sure she heard the door click before turning to me.

I sat up blanket covering myself as I titled my head at Grace as she gave me a look. "That women, you brought her here, what for the ritual later tonight, what are you crazy ?!"

"Sara is the witch I'm scarifying later, we talked for a bit before things got toasty."

I smiled as Grace asked "Your enjoying this aren't you." as I rised from the bed before going over to my dressers and pulling out my outfit.

"Can't say I'm not having fun." I said  as Grace looked at me disgusted "Were not even in a relationship anymore, why do you care who I sleep with ?"

Grace rolled her eyes ignoring my questions, "We have a ritual to prepare for, why aren't you more excited ?" I closed the top drawer before looking at Grace, her lips went into a straight line.

I removed my blanket as Grace scoffed turning around arms folded.

"Why are you acting so flustered, you seen all this before." as I slipped my bra on along with the rest of my undergarments.

Grace said "Whatever, so Sara competently ok with you going to kill her ?" as I said while putting on my heeled combat boots, "She said if she shall die, she was going to get her times worth."

"I assume Ezra all hands on deck ?" as Grace told me "She is, she's ready to get this done, do you really think it's safe for her to be doing this, a Bennett witch who hates the both of us could take over."

"Let them." as Grace turned to see me.

I was wearing a mesh lantern belted v neck black jumpsuit with black heeled combat boots and over myself was a black fancy coat, my hair was messy with waves and I wore light makeup.

"I'm been wanting for this day for a thousand years, there is no way I'm letting The Salvatore School ruin that for me, so if they dare stand in my way, I'll kill them all."

"Point taken." Grace said looking me up and down before I asked "I would have wanted pancakes, but we can always grab a snack before hitting the road."

"Where are we going ?" Grace asked as we both walked downstairs before I said "Well were going to get my doppelganger."

Grace asked "What about the vampire, you still need one ?" as I said with a smirk "Oh don't worry, I already have one in mind."

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝑾𝒚𝒂𝒕𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆, 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝑵𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.

"W-Wyatt, it's me Nancy, you need to hurry home for football practice. I'm in the hospital." as Nancy hanged up her phone.

She then asked "Why did I say that ?" tears going down her eyes as Sara said "Because you you had a terrible little fall." as Sara said "Motus." as Nancy fell, she yelled before she hit the ground, as she laid unconscious as Sara gave her a emotionless look.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆

𝑴𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎. 𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒃𝒐𝒘𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒂𝒌 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒃𝒐𝒘 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆.

"Whoa, I'm the good hybrid Kenz." as I held my hands up as Mackenzie lowered the crossbow. "Oh no, I would never." as I said with a chuckle, "Clam down it was a joke."

Mackenzie said "Sorry." as I said "Nothing to be sorry for." as she gave a little smile as I took in a sigh before my phone went off with a text.

"Who's that ?" Mackenzie asked me as I looked down and said "It's Wyatt, he wants to meet up and talk, Nancy is in the hospital." as Mackenzie said "Talk can't be good, and neither can Nancy being in the hospital." as I said "It's not, I haven't been talking to him since all this vampire stuff."

"And you're not sure you should tell him." as Mackenzie said "I-I mean, what if he freaks ?" as Charlotte said "That's what, I'm worried about, I'll meet up with him though."

"Wait Char, Dr. Saltzman told us not to go out, it's dangerous."

I said "I can take care of myself, plus Wyatt needs someone to support him right him." as Mackenzie sighed.

I began to walk away before Mackenzie grabbed my hand "Char-" as we both faced one another again, though we where more close than normal.

Mackenzie cut the tension with saying "Promise me you'll be ok." I gently removed my hand from her's.

"I promise, pinky." as I held my pinky out as Mackenzie took it and locked it with mine. "Promise." as I smiled before grabbing my bag walking away as Mackenzie sighed before looking at me leave...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒌. 𝑰 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒓 𝒌𝒆𝒚𝒔.

"Those are going to come in handy when were on the road." which is when I turned to her, she was leaning on the door.

She had changed out of her uniform and was wearing a white cropped long sleeve shirt, her hair tied into a low ponytail and she wore light denim ripped overall with platform whites shoes.

"I get car sick easy, I made sure to charge my phone aswell, music helps me, so I won't throw up in your car." as Stefanie joked "Aren't I lucky ?" as I gave a short laugh.

I was glad me and Stefanie where at least back to talking to one another, a few weeks ago, we wouldn't even look at each other.

"Um, where are we going anyway ?" I asked Stefanie as she put her bag on her shoulders.

Stefanie said "My family own a lake house. The view of the lake is the prettiest thing you will ever see." as I nodded before Stefanie said "Though I've seen prettier."

I blushed knowing she was talking about me. She blushed to. "It's not that far from Mystic Falls, so we will be in and out."

"Sounds like a plan to me." as I walked over to her before Stefanie asked "You know how to drive ?"

I folded my arms, "Last I checked, I thought nobody drove Stefanie's Salvatore Car ?" as she said with a smile, "That is true, though Saige has driven my car before, you deserve to now." as she placed the keys in my hands.

"Thanks, such a honor." as Stefanie grabbed her duffel bag as we both headed out.

We walked down the stairs of the school as we both went outside.

I smiled at her and Stefanie smiled back before we heard "Going somewhere ?" as we both jolted before seeing Taylor, she was standing in front of Stefanie's car, she smirked at us.

Stefanie guarded me protectively sharing looks with her cousin.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

"𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 !" 𝑰 𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 "𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑱𝒐, 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖."

Stefanie put her hand up stopping me from saying anything else. "Give me a sec Josie." as I nodded to her, I trusted her.

"Look, I know you want me." as Taylor said "Well of course, the ritual is tonight, which is also your death."

Stefanie said "Yeah, which is why I ask for one day with Josie, just a couple of hours and then I'm yours." as Taylor said "Hmm, well since I'm in a rather good mood, fine then."

"You have a couple of hours, and when you seen me coming to find you, you hand yourself over with no struggles, though a struggle would be fun." as I was behind Stefanie as I looked at the two having a conversation.

"Thank you Taylor." as Taylor said "Just don't break our deal, but thank you for helping me take back what was stolen from me." as Stefanie's eyes dropped before Taylor walked away from us.

Stefanie's eyes fell before I went up to her and held her hand "Forget about her, let's enjoy the day right ?"

Stefanie smiled back to me, "Right." as we nodded to one another before Josie pressed on the keys and opened the car as she got into the driver's seat as I got into the passenger seat as I put my sunglasses on and we speed off.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆

𝑰 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆'𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒎, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒙𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆'𝒔 𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒙𝒊𝒓.

I huffed as I went through the Gilmore to follow the spell when Lizzie walked through. "Ok, I found the herbs, you need." as I rose my eyes, "Thank you Liz." I told her as she sat down across from me.

She noticed how I looked in my eyes. I crushed the herbs along with the gray substance as I saw Lizzie's look.

"What ?" I asked her as Lizzie said "I don't know." as she titled her head, "You look, exhausted."

I said "Well I kinda of am, I mean you take being in my shoes, I stand up all night looking for this spell for Stef." as Lizzie said "You're worried about her."

I sighed putting down the grinder as I said "What do you expect I'm so clam about this ? My childhood friend and ex girlfriend who I still care very deeply about is getting scarified later, plus tonight is a full moon aswell."

"Which means in a couple of hours, you'll be four legged." as I gave Lizzie a look, "Are we here for cousin talk or getting this elixir ready ?"

I began to place the levees inside and followed the sentences with my fingers. "I mean let's be real, do you guys still like each other ?"

I said "Lizzie, I'm dating someone else and Stefanie is dating as well." as Lizzie said "But how long till you two find your magical ways back to each other ?" as I huffed, "Ok, now for that you're mixing in the gross things."

Lizzie gave me a look, "I'm not trying to be mean, but you know it to." as I stood and wiped my hands off.

I said "I'm going with Kenz and Charlotte, text me when you're done with that elixir will you ?"

"Fine." Lizzie said as I gave a smirk before I left the room...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑬𝒛𝒓𝒂

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒔. 𝑵𝒊𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒈𝒈.

"How is it ?" I asked her as she swallowed, "It's ok. I mean it's hospital breakfast, I can't be picky."

I chuckled. "Well that's true." as she moved to the plate to the side, "If I eat anymore, I may need to put back into the hospital."

I smiled and she smiled back at me, "Um, I want to thank you." as Nia grabbed my hand as I rose my eyes at her, "For staying the night you really didn't have to."

"It's no problem, I wanted to stay." I told Nia as Nia said "And that's what makes you a amazing friend." as I chuckled.

Nia then said "Are you ready for today ?" as Ezra said "I don't have a choice really, If I don't do the ritual, Taylor going to put you in my place and I don't want that to happen."

"Decides, Grace is gonna want you to make that dagger." as Nia said "Don't remind me, and she won't stop till I make it for her to end Taylor." as we both heard "Good, you know well." as I turned to see Grace, and Nia turned aswell.

Grace smirked as Nia was about to say something when I said "It's ok N, I got it." as I got up from the side of Nia's bed and walked over to Grace.

I said to her "What do you want Grace ?" as Grace said "I want my dagger made and Nia's the only one who can make it." as I said "As you can see, she's a little injured."

Grace folded her arms "What happened ?"

I said "I attacked her." as Grace said "Ooo, so it's your fault." as I said "I'm not proud of it." as I added "One of my ancestor took over me, I still have no idea why."

Grace said "Bennett's are vengeful when it comes to those who have wrong them."

Grace said "You should stay away from her." as I said "Haha Grace, funny. I can learn to control it, without hurting anyone."

Grace said "Well then, do you boo, I want my dagger, so," as Grace let herself into the room as she walked over to Nia's bed.

"Let's speed this up shall we." with a smile on her as Grace bite her wrist before feeding Nia her blood.

"Grace !" I yelled as she told me "Clam down, all I'm doing is healing her faster."

I took in a breathe before she pulled her hand away as Nia rose wiping her mouth off as she took her bandages off as she look to see was healed.

"See." Grace said as I went over to check and she was right she was completely healed.

"Now, let's get out of here shall we ?" as me and Nia gave one another a look before Grace smiled...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓

𝑰 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒂'𝒔 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒄. 𝑰 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇.

I got the fruit basket out of the side of my car as I opened the door. I walked inside the waiting room as I saw a couple of people waiting to get checked in.

I went to the waiting room before seeing the desk receptionist as she rose her eyes from her computer as she said "Do you have a appointment with Mrs. Salvatore ?"

I gave a smile before began to compel her "That I do not, but you're going to let me in anyway, right dear."

I stopped as she said before blinking "Yes of course, the door to the left." as I nodded "Thank you luv." as I walked down the hall before turning to the door that read "Elena Salvatore."

I opened the door as I saw my aunt Elena sitting at her desk doctor's coat on as she was typing on her computer before she said "Well hello, what are we in for today-" as she turned to see me.

I held up the basket of fruit as Elena smiled "Taylor !" she said getting up to hug me as I hugged back.

"God, I haven't seen you since the party." as I said "And I'm so sorry for that, I've been busy." as my aunt Elena took the basket out of my hands before saying "May I ask with what ?"

I gave a slit smirk before saying "Plans for a special someone." as my aunt Elena said "Ooh, how did you even know where I worked at ?"

I said "Everyone knows where the famous Elena Gilbert Salvatore works at." as Elena said "I'm not that special."

I said "That you are." as Elena laughed before she said "Thank you for the basket Taylor, is there a reason you stopped by." as I said "Oh, there is, I was wondering if you had any sight on some old history of your family."

"The Gilbert's ?" she asked as I said "Yes the Gilbert's. I could use something of there's."

"Well of course, your my friend, what is it that you need ?" as I said "The Gilbert Journal." with a smirk on my face....

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒓, 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌, 𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒈𝒔, 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔.

"How far is the lake house from here ?" Josie asked me as I said "Not that far, trust me when you look at it, you'll be amazed."

Josie said with a smile "My exception are high." as I chuckled at her. Josie blushed  red as I blushed back before we both made it to side of the mountain.

"So, wanna talk about how you really feel about this whole thing, cause I know your not fine with it."

I sighed saying "This morning while in bed, I just thought about how I'm going to die, if it's going to be painful or peaceful, will I wake up again, but it didn't matter because I'm going to to carry the people I love with me in death."

We did arrived at the waterfall. Josie gasped as she grew a wide smile. I smiled at her smile.

"Stefanie it's so beautiful." as I said "I told you so." as I looked at her

Josie said "I want you to be ok with sharing your feeling with me Stefanie, no matter how mad I'll be or if it effects "us." but I will respect your feelings in the end." as I said "Thank you Jo."

"Your welcome." she said as she added "But today is about you getting away, I just tagged along, so let's get going, it is a long way to the top and we are climbing this mountain."

I chuckled "Yes Miss Saltzman." as she laughed back as she added "No vampire speed to."

I pouted as she waved her finger "Nope." as I laughed before we took each other's hands and walked up along the waterfall....

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝑵𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎. 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑵𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑾𝒚𝒂𝒕𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆. 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒎𝒆.

"Wy." I told him as he turned to me "Oh my god Wyatt, is she-"

"No, she's alive. She's sleeping." as I said "Oh thank god." as I tied the balloons to her bedside.

"How did you even get like this ?" as Wyatt said "She left me a message saying she had been in the hospital and that's all I found out, before I got here."

I huffed. Someone must have compelled her. I folded my arms "Are you ok ?"

Wyatt gave me a look "My sister in a hospital how do you think I feel ?"

"I understand Wyatt, I do I'm so sorry for everything that's happened to you, I'm sure Nancy is going to be just fine."

"I hope your right." as I gave a soft grin as Wyatt gave me a soft grin back before he said "Um let's talk, outside of here, catch up."

I smiled as we both walked outside of Nancy's room now in the parking lot.

"Char, I know we haven't been around each other in weeks, but you do know I'm your boyfriend right ?"

I smiled "Of course I know you're my boyfriend, you've been my boyfriend since you had the team ask me to go to middle school prom."

"Yeah and it was a lot of fun for me and you. I really really love you Charlotte, and if there something going on and something wrong with you, you can always talk to me."

I smirked before rubbing my lips together "Tonight let's go on a date and I'll tell you everything."

Wyatt smiled "My treat." as we both leaned closer to one another before he kissed me. I kissed back.

I pulled away, "I'll see you at eight." as I let go of his hands before walking away.

Wyatt smirked as he went to his car as he put his keys which is when held his head and screamed out as Sara held her hands out in a claw like form.

Sara then chanted "Phasmatos Somnus." as he fell to the ground.

Sara began to dial her phone before she said into it "Taylor its done, I found our vampire."

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒆

"𝑺𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 ?" 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 "𝒀𝒆𝒑 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔."

"Seems so old." Hope said as Saige said "I said the same thing when Kenz showed me."

I had called Saige to come with me and investigate the cave we found yesterday. She told me she was coming on her way and Hope decided to tag along.

"Trust me, big sis, from what Saige has told me you should see the inside." Charlotte said coming from my truck holding a camera.

"I've shown Charlotte what the inside looks like already." I said as Charlotte threw Mackenzie her camera as she caught it.

Hope walked down with Saige behind her as I walked in front. "So this caves has some sort of pictures on it."

"Look's ancient." as we opened the door as we all walked downstairs as we all made it down to the chamber.

Hope shined her flashlight as she saw the ancient hand drawing. "What the heck ?" Hope said as I said "I know, it's a lot to handle."

"What is this stuff ?" Hope asked Saige as Saige said "Beat's us. We only found it yesterday." as Charlotte who fixed her hair, as she walked towards us as she was stopped. Me, Saige and Hope turned to her.

"Char what's wrong come." I said as Charlotte tried to get through. "I can't come in, rude." as Saige said "It has to be because your a vamp Char."

Charlotte pouted and said "Well Hope's a vampire to." as Hope said in her defense "I haven't activated my vamp side yet,so technically witch, werewolf."

"No wonder, Lockwood's where anti vampires." Saige said as Charlotte said "Guess that's how far I go."

"What it read ?" Hope said as I took a picture and said "Well as far as I can tell, it's a story. But to keep it simple a very very old story."

I pointed to the wall before I said "There is the moon cycle." as I pointed to another drawing and said "And there is a girl."

"So what does that mean ?" Hope asked as Charlotte joked "Sounds like a crappy game of Pictionary."

"That has to be false, I mean the Lockwood's came here with the Original Founders in the 1860s."

"Wait." Hope said as she ran her finger on the wall of the print before she said "This symbol mean witch."

Me, Charlotte and Saige looked at each other as Saige said "Your telling me witches have been around for 100 years ?"

I said "That's not even the best part that I found." as Hope asked "What else did you find ?"

I walked up back to the wall and added "There names. I used a translated and translated to Taylor."

"Wow." Saige as Hope added "So Taylor wrote theses ?"

I said "She'd be my first guest." as Saige pointed to another name and said "And this ?" as I turned behind before adding "And that is a even bigger shocker."

"Who's name is it ?"as I said "Valerie." as Saige, Charlotte and Hope eyes went wide....

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

~𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨~

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

"MYSTIC FALLS 1871"

𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒗𝒆. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒌𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆. 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒄.

She had strolled off from her mother and decided to go to the cave. She struggled with the knife but made it work.

She then heard "Taylor Salvatore ?!" as she flinched holding the knife out before turning to see her mother.

"Mamma." Taylor said with a smile as she added "Your scared me." with a small chuckled as she went back to writing her name in the cave as Valerie asked "What are you doing ?"

"Writing my name down, I thought it would be fun." a sweet smile on her face as Valerie said "And where are your shoes ?!" as Taylor looked confused until she looked down to her bare feet.

"I took them off, heels hurt my toes, mother." as she added "Now quiet would be lovely mother if I am not to cut off my finger," as she added "Then how will Chadwick marry me."

"Chadwick, Prince ?" as Taylor said "Yes, he noticed me today, when I went out to town. I think he likes me, he gave me this knife, and with it, I shall crave me name with his love."

Valerie said "If it means so much to you then, give me the knife."

Taylor said "Thank you for understanding mother."

Valerie said "I never said I understand, but I guess. Now you will tend to dinner, for strolling off."

Taylor smile faded as Valerie said "Now leave the blade to me, you'r not old enough to handle it away."

Taylor retorted by slamming the knife blade side down into Valerie's palm, slicing her palm open.

"Agh Taylor !" Valerie said as Taylor titled her head and said "It's just a tiny bit blood mother, be a big girl." as Valerie said "Fix Dinner now, young lady."

Taylor slid her heels on, flipped her hair before walking away...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒂. 𝑵𝒊𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔. 𝑰 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒇𝒇, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑵𝒊𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆.

"Here." I told her as Nia asked "What are theses ?" as I sat down on the chair and added "The things which Taylor cares for deeply."

Ezra walked into the room as she held a plate of cookies with her. Nia took one off as she said "Thanks E." with a smile as Ezra said "Anything I can do for you." as Nia smiled before taking the cookies.

"Back to me witches." I said as Ezra and Nia turned to me as I said smiled "Thank you." as Grace cleared her throat and said "Here is the Kemyia you ask for."

I put down the giant diamond as Nia took it. "That's a huge diamond." Ezra said

Nia said to Ezra "Kemyia is an Arabian form of Witchcraft, that allows a witch to physically destroy elemental foundation of an object in order to create another or to magically imbue said-creation with harmful, supernatural properties, thus creating a dark object, a diamond is a perfect conduit for Kemyia."

"Now, the soil of Taylor's home land." as I shook the bag of deep rooted soil as Nia took it.

"Taylor's blood." as I added "I have a whole bag full of Stefanie's, since the two are cousin, I knew it would be perfect." as Nia said "And the last thing, the blood of who Taylor loves the most"

I reached into her bag as Ezra asked "Aren't you going to prick yourself ?"

I laughed saying "Oh dear Ezra, the blood of whom Taylor loves the most ins't myself, it would be power, but since power isn't blood, I got the closet second."

I handed Nia a vial of blood. Nia looked at it "Who's blood is it ?" as I said "My dearest cousin Charlotte of course."

"Trues out that Sara is worth something, I had her get some of Charlotte's blood from the nurses office at her high school, turns out she's O +"

Nia took it as I said "And last but not least, the dagger."as I placed it in Nia's hands.

"Let get this show on the road then." Nia said as Nia got out a bowl before she placed the dagger inside as she snapped her finger causing the candles around her to light.

Ezra looked around and so did I as Nia got out the soil before she sprinkled it onto the dagger as she got out the vial's of blood pouring Stefanie's on there first and Charlotte next.

She then rubbed it on tightly before she picked the dagger up as she pressed her fingers on it as she grabbed the diamond holding it on her other hand as blood dipped onto her hands and the ground.

Nia began to chant "E Loke Gae La lidi." as I looked as Ezra noticed the wind pick up in the area along with the candles flame began to flare.

She said the chant around five more times before the dropped the dagger on the ground. "It's done." Nia said, her hands covered in blood as she picked the dagger up seeing it had been turned into pure gold.

"The weapon you need to put Taylor done for good." as I looked at it. A gold dagger. Nia got up from her knees before she placed the dagger in my hands.

I ran my finger over it before seeing my reflection. "When are you going to strike her ?"

Grace said "When her magic flows back inside her. Taylor will be at her weakest and then I will plunge into her heart and she will dead, for good." as she gave a villainous smirk.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

"𝑾𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒑 ! 𝑨𝒉𝒉" 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 "𝒀𝒆𝒑, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆." 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒅 "𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒃 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔."

"Nobody like's a bragger Stef." as I smirked as Josie looked at the view. "Oh wow it's beautiful." as I said "Yep it is, this place it's breathtaking."

Josie then leaned herself back to my chest. I blushed before putting my hands around her waist.

"I like this. I missed this. This clam Stefanie." as I siad 'Well clam Stefanie can be a bore something." as Josie turned to face me before saying "I don't think she is."

"I think this version of you Stefanie, the kind, sweet one is the one I fell in love with, the girl who always willing to save the lives of the people she cares about, because she is a hero."

I grew a smile as Josie smiled back as I took her hands. Josie rose her eyes at me.

I said "I love you Josie Saltzman, I love you so much, I haven't felt this level of peace within myself like I do when I'm with you. I don't know what the future has in store for us. Kids ? College ? Graduation ?"

"I mean, I always wanted some kids maybe one or two, but as you can see turning myself into a vampire didn't work out so well."

"But that doesn't matter to me, because I wanna do all those things with you."

Josie blushed as she said "I wanna do those things with you. But it is scary. Me growing up and growing old and you stuck with your flawless immortal skin, it makes you think alot about us in the future."

"But we'll do it together, like we always do." as I nodded before Josie cut the serious moment in shoving me in the shoulder as she said "Now get the Polaroid Camera as I laughed "Yes mama."

I put Josie's bag down before reaching into her bag to get out her purple camera as I went towards Josie as she smiled before Josie put her hands around my waist as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

I took the first photo as we both gave bright smile. The first photo came out as Josie took it getting out of the pose "Awe you have a pageant winner smile." as I jokingly "Charlotte agrees."

"Next one ?" Josie asked me as I nodded as Jose held the camera before I looked at Josie as she was about to snap the photo when I gently placed a kiss on her forehead.

Josie was shocked but smiled. The photo came down as Josie slowly put down the camera to face me. I faced her back as we both leaned towards one another before we shared a light kiss.

I blushed before Josie cupped my cheek as I cupped her cheek. We both pulled away

Josie simply grinned as I smiled back before I kissed her back, a smile escaping my lips and Josie's to as the view of the mountain shined behind us.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆

𝑰 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒘𝒂𝒚. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒅. 𝑶𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑾𝒚𝒂𝒕𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.

I walked up to see the Mr. Matthews my social studies teacher along with being the head football teacher.

"Miss Forbes, I'm shocked to see you this evening on a Saturday." as I gave a grin, Mr. Matthews class was one of my weakest.

He liked to call me out most of the time for not paying attention but can you blame me history of Mystic Falls can be a bore most of the time, but Mackenzie has been tutoring me all the time.

"Yes I know shocking, Mr. Matthews, I was really here for a reason." as Mr. Matthews said "Oh ?"

I said "I was wondering if Wyatt showed up for football practice ? Me and him are going out later."

"No he didn't actually, I called the hospital to see if he was still there but they said they haven't see him."

I grew worried as I said "Oh no."

I snapped back to Mr. Matthews and said "Thank you got telling me, I have to go really quick." as he gave me a look before I hurried away off the filed.

I took my phone out of my purse as I began to dial Mackenzie's number.

"Kenz, something worse, I think Wyatt's in trouble."

Mackenzie said on the other line "What ? How did you find out ?" sounding like she was at work."

"I just came from the football field, and Mr. Matthews told me that Wyatt never showed up for practice."

"When the last time you saw him ?" as I said "At the hospital."

"That was hours ago, he could be anywhere, I would put two and two together."

"Taylor." I said as I grew a angry face as my hybrid eyes sparked.

"Char wait for me, I'm coming." Mackenzie told me on the phone as I said with a tiny growl "Don't worry about it, I'm going on my own."

"Char, what are you planning to do, you sound like your going to do something reckless."

"Let's just say I'm going to walk on my dad's side of thing, I'm paying Taylor a visit myself."

Mackenzie said "Char wait-" as I hanged up before I took in a breathe as I walked away.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆

𝑰 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝑹𝒂𝒇𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚. 𝑹𝒂𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒏𝒊𝒄 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍.

"Raf this is to sweet even for me." I told him as he told me, "Nothing to special for you." as I chuckled before I picked up a sandwich.

He then reached for my hand. I rose my eyes at him. "Saige." as I said "Yes ?" as he said "You know I love you right."

I blushed, "Wow, I mean, well now I do." with a small chuckle as he said "Which is why I wanna give you this." as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring.

"Raf, we are way to young to be getting married." as Rafael said "It's not a wedding ring, it's a promise ring."

I gasped on how lovely it was. It was a sliver band promise ring and it sparkled in the light. I grinned.

"Rafael Waithe, how kind can you get." as Rafael said "Pretty kind." as he said "This promise rings means to me that I will always be there for you, and I will always be your friend."

I said tears in eyes, "No far, I didn't get you anything." as he said "This is enough for me." as he slid the ring on my finger.

"Now this is a ring." as he grinned at me before we shared a little pecked. I then felt my phone ring inside my pant's pocket.

"Hello ?" I said into the phone as I heard Mackenzie. "Hey Kenz, wait wait slow done."

I got on my knees as Rafael gave me a worried look. "Taylor has him, I'll go get Char from doing something she'll regret, and I'll meet you up."

I rose to my feet, "What's going on ?" as I said "Taylor has Wyatt, and Char going after him, I have to stop her."

"I'm coming with you." as I said "I know you want to help Rafeal but-" as he grabbed my shoulders. "No but's, where you go, I go."

I smiled, "Alright then, keep up with me, decides it close to a full moon, and both of us are toast." as he nodded as Raf packed up the picnic as he grabbed the basket as we both left, him walking behind me...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓

𝑰 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒗𝒂𝒔, 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏, 𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏.

I had been panting this drawing for a couple of weeks now, Mystic Falls was my home after all. There was a jar of water to my side as I dipped my thin paintbrush in as I started to go back with the color I had for the bricks.

I had apron on. You could even say I didn't notice Charlotte barging right into the mansion, but I was expecting her.

"Well, come on in Charley."

I turned around to see Charlotte. She held a wooden stake in her hand. "I was expecting, heard you the moment you walked into the mansion, your not that good on sneaking up on me."

"I see your here to kill me ?" as Charlotte said "Something like that." as I smirked at her as I said "You do like gorgeous by the way."

I took my apron off as I began as I put the palette down before grabbing my easel off and putting it on the wall to hang and dry.

"Like my panting, I really did capture the light of Mystic Falls." as I took my hair from it's ponytail as Charlotte said "Where is Wyatt ?" as I went to pour myself some Bourbon before taking a sip.

"What some ?" I asked her.

Charlotte narrowed her eyes before she said "Ok, I tried being polite." as she used her vamp speed to come towards me as she smashed me in the wall pointing the stake to my chest.

"Time to do things the mean way." her eyes going to her hybrid ones. "Someone's in a mood."

"I hope you know that my bite can kill you, and thanks to Grace unlocking my werewolf side for me I can take you out, so I would tell me where Wyatt is before I decided I want to take a nibble."

"Oh Charlotte, I like the angry you."

I gave a laugh. Charlotte then stuck the stake farther in my chest causing me to groan. "Does it look like I'm playing now." as I said with a smile, "I find angry you to be a adorable kitten. Meow."

"Decides." Taylor said as she pushed me back as she took the tiny part of the stake from her chest. "I can kill you without flinching Char, but I don't want to."

"And why is that ?" she asked me as I said "I fancy you Charlotte, your presences brings me happiness."

"How cute." as I said "So let's talk." as I said "Wyatt is tucked safely way, his checked off every spot on my list."

"You have a witch, your going to have a doppelganger, so all you need is-"

"The vampire." I told her as Charlotte said "No ! You are not going to kill him !"

I said "You don't make choices for me anymore Charlotte, as soon as Stefanie get's back from her date, her death will be sealed and so will Wyatt."

"Kinda reminds me, I could always switch Wyatt's position for let's say your precious mother, after all, I'm always up for a rematch against her."

I growled before my fangs barred out as I speed Taylor into the wall, as her vampire eyes shined before she pushed me back.

I flipped back to my feet as I grabbed her by her neck as I slammed her into wall before I reached my hand inside her chest clenching her heart. Taylor groaned out.

I was about to rip it out when I heard "Charlotte no !" as I turned and hissed.

Saige was shocked at my full hybrid eyes out. I kinda looked like my dad. "Charlotte, Taylor ins't worth it. Don't let her take away your light. You're my best friend Charlotte. This angry you feel is normal, it's the werewolf side of you. But please Char don't do this, we'll find Wyatt. I promise you."

I took in a deep breathe as I looked at Taylor. I groaned my hybrid eyes fading as I pulled my hand from her chest.

I took in heavy breathes as Taylor rose her eyes back at me, shocked I didn't kill her. I gave her a look tiny tears in eyes before I dropped the stake to the ground.

"Good job Taylor, you done what your wanted. You lost me, for good." as she gave me a sad look before I walked back to Saige and Rafael.

Saige looked at Taylor shaking her head before she walked out.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒍'𝒔 𝑪𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒄𝒉, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝑾𝒚𝒂𝒕𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆. 𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒉 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆, 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒂𝒇𝒂𝒆𝒍. 𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆, 𝑰 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅.

"Oh my god Charlotte !" I told her embracing her in a big hug.

Charlotte was shocked by the hug but hugged me in return. I then noticed the blood on her palm as I picked it up as Charlotte said noticing me looking a it, "Yeah that's a long story-

"Blood ! Are you bleeding !" as Charlotte said "It's not my blood, it's Taylor." as I backed up from the hug before saying "How could you just go to Taylor's without me !"

"Because Taylor took Wyatt and Wyatt is my problem." as I said "Well your my best friends and your problems are mine."

"There not all the time. Taylor took someone who means to world to me. Me and Wyatt are finally in a good place and I'm not letting him get drag into this."

"Ugh, you and Wyatt." as Charlotte gave me a look saying "What's that suppose to mean ?" as Rafael said to Saige in her ear, "Should we stop this ?"

Saige said back in his ear "Do you wanna die." "I mean, Wyatt is a douche bag who thinks he so much better than anyone else and values a woman's body more than her heart, he's a jerk."

"Don't talk about him like that. You don't know him like I do." as Mackenzie said "You deserves someone who values your feelings and loves you for you."

"Where is this attitude coming from ?! Is this because of Taylor or something, is this because I slept with her." as my eyes went large "You slept with her !" "Of course I did."

Mackenzie gave me a look as she said "Of course because we both know you have the hormones of a first grader."

"Ok, Mackenzie. You need to focus on your life and stay out of mine. I love Wyatt which is why I'm going to tell him I'm a vampire, and if you have a problem with it fine but just know I don't care." as Charlotte started to walk away from me.

"He's gonna break your heart !" I yelled back to her as Charlotte shouted to me "Maybe your jealous because you've never had a guy break yours !"

I gave a sarcastic laugh "As you know boys are far from my type !" as Charlotte said "Whatever."

Suddenly a arrow came out of the trees as Charlotte grabbed it before it could hit her.

"Char !" Saige yelled before another arrow shot her as she grabbed it. "Who's out there, your gonna wanna do alot more better !" Saige shouted as we all huddled up.

"Do you guys you know every shut up !" as we turned to see a black haired girl and dark almond eyes. "Who the heck are you ?" as she said "Names Sara."

"Well Sara, you picked a wrong time." Saige said as Sara said moving her hand up "Immobilus" as Charlotte, Rafael Mackenzie was stuck where they where. They struggled trying to move around.

"Where stuck !" I yelled to Saige. Her eyes flash to her werewolf ones, as she growled at her as she charged at her as she chanted "Fluctus inpulsa." as she chanted "Fluctus inpulsa" at the same time.

A blueish like magic came out of Saige's hands.

"Your a witch." she sneered to Saige as Saige said, my hair blowing in the wind. "You don't know the half of it sweetie." as I pushed my hand back able to blow her back as she hit the tree knocking herself out.

Saige put my hands down as the glow faded as I Charlotte and Rafael where able to move. "That was so cool !" Charlotte said to Saige with a smile on her face.

Saige growled at her my werewolf eyes shinning as my fangs barred out. Charlotte stepped back.

"Saige." Rafael told me as I shook my head my eyes fading. "I'm sorry. It's getting close to the full moon and I can barely keep myself together."

"Which means we need to hurry and get Wyatt and get out of here." as Saige nodded to me.

"Come on Saige." Rafael said helping me walk to the cave.

Charlotte turned to walk before I said "I-I didn't mean to say those things about Wyatt, I'm sorry."

Charlotte said "Hmm." as she turned around to walk away. I sighed before walking behind her.

I walked up to the door as I broke the chain holding it as we all went down.

Me, Charlotte and Saige went down. We saw Wyatt chained up. He looked around so confused.

"Charlotte." he said weakly as Charlotte said "Wyatt !" before rushing towards him as she embraced him in a hug as he rested his head on her shoulder. You can see the scar on his forehead.

"What's going on ?" he said after Charlotte gave him a light kiss. "It's alot to explain." as he said "Some girl, kidnapped me. She had powers ! Magic !"

"Tomorrow's problem hmm ?" Saige said with a smile as Wyatt said "Lockwood ?" as Saige broke the chain as Rafael and Charlotte helped him up.

"Come on." as I looked outside to see it was getting dark.

"It's getting close to dark." as Charlotte shared a look with Rafael and Saige.

"How fast can you to get to turn ?" she asked as Wyatt said "Turn for what ?" as Saige said "Me and Raf can go to my family's cellar."

"Let's get moving then." as they nodded to me...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒄𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒑𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒂 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒔  𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝑽. 𝑰 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅. 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆.

"Ooo pizza and wings." Josie told me with a smile as I said "With a side of Ranch and Orange Soda." as I gave the plate to Josie as she said "Thank you." as she sipped her soda.

I bite into my pepperoni pizza as Josie looked at me before saying "Blanket ?" as I smiled "Yeah." as Josie passed me some blanket as I got under it as I put my head on Josie's shoulder.

Josie then said "That kiss was unexpected." as I said "Yeah, it was. I wasn't even expecting to kiss you either, it just happened." as Josie chewed on her pizza.

"Can we talk, like talk talk." as Josie said putting her hair behind her ear, "Talk about what ?" as I said "Talk about the ritual." as I lifted my head from her shoulder.

Josie said "I thought you where ok with it ?" as I said tears in eyes, "I'm am terrified."

Josie saw the tears. She put her plate on the table as she said "Oh Stef." as she wiped her hands before she took my left hand. "Why didn't you tell me."

"Because-" I said with a tiny voice crack "I'm suppose to stay strong. I'm the daughter of Damon Salvatore and Elena Gilbert, and niece of Stefan Salvatore, I share his name. Fulling my parents and uncle legacy kills me, what if I don't do it right." as water collected in my bottom eyelid.

"I'm a strong person Jo, but sometimes I want someone, someone to just hold me and let me cry into their shoulder and let them tell me, "Everything's going to be ok."

"I don't wanna die tonight." as tears fell down my eyes. Josie embraced me in a big hug.

I hugged her back as Josie said with a tiny laugh, "Well I guess I'm that person who's holding you and telling you everything going to be ok." as she rubbed my back.

I sighed into her shoulder before rising my eyes. I wiped my eyes as Josie said "For the record. I think your a pretty strong person, but you need to stop carrying everyone's else and your own problems on your shoulders and remind yourself that is fine to let you be happy."

"You're sounding like your speaking from experience." I said holding her hand.

Josie said "Way before you came to this school, me and Lizzie's dynamic wasn't the best. I never let myself be happy, and then there was my whole time as Dark Josie, where I looked like a Hot Topic bad girl. To sum it up, I was full of darkness, and I cared to much, it was a bad problem."

I said with a little smile, "I don't think it's a problem." as Josie gave me a tiny smile as I said "When someone cares so much about a person, it's called love." as Josie said "Yeah that's some love for you."

"Plus, I don't mind alittle darkness in a relationship." as Josie said "Neither do I." as we smiled at each other.

"Since this may or may not be my last night with you, may as while make it be worth it." as I leaned closer to Josie. Josie leaned closer to me, "I was thinking the same thing." as we kissed.

I smiled as Josie grinned before removing the blanket from the two of us as she sat down in my lap. I held her by her waist as she held me by mine as I ran my fingers through her hair.

I then moved my hand to her dress as I unzipped it as Josie noticed before she got off my lap taking the dress down herself before sitting back in my lap.

I unzipped my jacket as I threw it to the ground before I started to take off my overalls leaving myself in my shirt.

I took it from my head as I was left in my black bra as Josie smiled at me as I chuckled as we kissed again before we laid down on the couch.

Josie picked up the blanket from the floor to cover the two of us as I kissed Josie's neck as she kissed my chest as we both gave bright smile's to each other.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆

𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒖𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏. 𝑴𝒆, 𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒆, 𝑾𝒚𝒂𝒕𝒕, 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒂𝒇𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑. "𝑶𝒌, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓."

"We just need to hurry and get out of here." Mackenzie told Charlotte as Wyatt groaned "God my head." as Saige and Rafael went up a bit. Saige looked at the moon.

"In time for what, Char, I don't understood what's going on." Wyatt said as Mackenzie said "It's ok, Wyatt, just stay clam." as Rafael groaned as Saige groaned holding her chest.

"Saige, Raf, what's wrong ?" I asked them as Saige huffed and said "It's happening." as Mackenzie said "That's not good."

Saige said "It's ok, I can hold mine and Raf's off, but we need to go like now." as I turned to Mackenzie who nodded as I said "At least we can agree on that."

Mackenzie said "Come on." as we all left...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓. 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕.

"Thanks for today Jo." Stefanie said as I said giving her a peck on the lips, "It's no problem." as she chuckled.

I heard a twig snap as I put myself in front of Stefanie. She blushed at the action as we both turned our heads to see Taylor, Grace and Ezra.

Grace smirked at Stefanie as Ezra gave a sad look.

"You had me really worried cousin, I thought you did something really stupid." 

"Ready for your death Stef ?" Grace asked her as Stefanie took in a deep breathe.

"I'm ready." Stefanie said as I took her hand "No."

Taylor said "I wouldn't Josie, no need for this to turn into you and Stefanie's death."

"I wouldn't bet on it." I  said fire summoning inside my palm.

Taylor rose a eyebrow.

"Jo !" Stefanie said stopping me holding her hand out. I looked at her.

"What are you doing let me." as Stefanie held me by her shoulders.

"No, no, no. I am not letting you die because of me. I'll be ok, I'll be fine. There is no reason for you to get hurt because of me."

Slit tears came down my eyes as I bite my lip. "I love you so much, thank you for being my joy."

I said with a voice crack "I love you to." as I kissed her. Stefanie kissed back before pulling away.

Our foreheads touched before I put her hair behind her ear.

"Close your eyes Jo, so you won't have to see." She told me as I let out a whimper as I did what I was told. I felt Stefanie's hand leave mine.

I heard a whoosh as I looked again to see Stefanie gone.

I put my hand over my mouth. "Josie." I heard before turning to see my dad.

"Dad." I told him before rushing to give him a hug. He hugged me back.

I rose my eyes at him before I asked "Where is Saige ?" as we went inside the school.

"She went with Raf, Charlotte and Mackenzie." as I said "Wait she went with them."

I said "It's a full moon, I have to call Charlotte." as I rushed to my bedroom...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓, 𝑾𝒚𝒂𝒕𝒕, 𝑹𝒂𝒇𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑾𝒚𝒂𝒕𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆, 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌.

"What's happening to Lockwood ? Is she ok ?"

Charlotte said "It would be nice if her and Raf didn't wolf out on us." as Charlotte phone ringed.

I nodded to her as I took Wyatt walking up with Saige and Rafael.

"Right now is a bad time Jo." Charlotte said as Josie said simply "What are you doing ?"

"I saved Wyatt, Taylor's vampire is out of the picture." as Josie said "They have her." as Charlotte said "What ?"

That caused everyone to stop in their tracks as we looked at her. "Taylor has her and I'm scared."

Charlotte said "It's ok, It's ok. We'll get her back."

Charlotte hanged up which is when Saige let out a yell before she doubled over, Raf doing the same falling next to her.

"I can't stop it any longer. Ow !" Saige said in pain as I said "We need to get out here." as I said "Saige ! I thought you could control how you turn ?!"

"I do but I don't know how." as tears came down her eyes. "Oh my god." Wyatt said shocked.

"Saige, Raf your going to be ok !" I said to them.

Saige and Raf then yelled "Go !"

"Guys we have time, you just on a bit longer." Charlotte told them.

"It's happening faster." Raf said groaning on the ground.

Saige eyes went yellow as she started to lose herself as she growled before rushed over to Charlotte who got ready to defend herself which is when Grace came out of nowhere and pinned Saige to the ground.

Me and Charlotte where equally shocked. Saige hissed in Grace's face as Grace held her off. Saige then saw Grace's hand before she bite down hard.

Grace whimpered a bit before she pushed her off. "Grace ?" Charlotte said to her as Grace took in heavy breathe before she speed over to Charlotte pinned her to the tree.

Charlotte groaned "Grace get off !" she shouted as I picked up my crossbow shooting her in the back with my arrow as she hissed and yelled out in pain.

She pushed Charlotte to me. I caught her as she fell on top of me. She looked at me as I looked up at her. We had never been that close before.

I blushed respectfully red as I asked "You ok ?" as she nodded "Yeah you ?" as she nodded back.

I helped her up, Charlotte standing next to me as I pointed my crossbow before sending Grace gone and Wyatt to go with it.

"No Wyatt !" Charlotte shouted out as she was about to go run and look for him.

"No Charlotte, we need to go !" as she struggled against her grip. "Char !" I shouted to her as Charlotte looked back at the woods and then to Saige and Rafael who were transforming.

Saige moaned holding her stomach as Charlotte held onto my arm. "Come on !" she said to me as she vamp speed us away.

Saige groaned and yelled as her back broke causing her to go into a arch as Raf leg broke as Saige yelled out in pain her fangs growing out as her werwolf eyes shined...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝑵𝒊𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆.

"Where Grace she should have been here by now with Wyatt." as Nia drunk her shot saying "Well good evening to you as-well."

I rolled my eyes as I made my way towards Nia. "Drink ?" as I said "Well why not ?" as Nia poured me a shot of whine.

"Thank you." I told her as she poured herself her second as we clinked our drinks together before she drunk her drink and I gulped my down.

The door opened which is when Grace came through. She blew her hair from her face.

"There's my girl." I said with a smile as Grace said taking heavy breaths "Wyatt and Sara are at the ritual."

"I ran into Charlotte and Mackenzie, they won't get far with Saige and Raf turning."

"Good." as I went to pull my laptop out seeing footage of the ritual in place.

"It's almost time." as I smiled which is when I turned to Nia. "Go get Ezra and bring her to the Quarry."

Nia said "Yes boss." with sass as she put her jacket on as she passed Grace giving her a simple head nod as Grace gave one in return."

Grace then said "Drink please ?" as I said "Well of course." as I poured her a glass of champagne as Grace took it.

"Thank you." as I poured myself another before I said "A toast to you Grace."

Grace rose her eyes as she said "What ?" as I said with a small chuckle "Thank you for sticking by my side for all theses years, even if times weren't the greatest for the two of us, you didn't give up on me and I thank you for that."

Grace grew a look in her eyes, guilt. I then said "And after the ritual I will take you everywhere you want to go."

"Everywhere ?" Grace said asking me again to be sure. "Yes of course."

"Why are you acting so nice ?" as I grasped her hand "Because, sometimes I can act nice because of you."

Grace blushed before we clinked there drinks together as we drunk them.

"Come on." as I put out  cups to the side as I helped Grace out of her chair as she smiled at me before I put her long black coat over her as she helped me put mine on.

I smiled at her as she grinned back putting her hand on my chest before I pecked her cheek.

Ezra and Nia came down. Jackets over their outfits. "Let's go." as I walked out of the door.

Grace was about to go behind me when Nia said "What happened ? Taylor is suppose to be dead."

"I know she is." Grace sneered to Nia as Ezra asked "Then why isn't she ?"

Grace eyes went to her vampire eyes before she grabbed both witches by their arms tightly.

"You two are in room to question me ! Taylor will die I just more time." as Grace let go of them roughly as Ezra rubbed her arm.

"Now let's go." as Nia nodded before Grace walked away as she huffed...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆

"𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒛 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 !" 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒓𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆.

"Is that gonna hold the two of them ?" Mackenzie asked me as I said "Nope." as she gave me a concerned look.

"Char ?!" she said as I said "It's ok." as we both went down further towards the cellar.

"Help me with the gate." I told her as Mackenzie walked next to me as she helped me close the gate.

I then was able to pick up growling with my wolf hearing. "Hearing something ?" Mackenzie asked me when she saw me put my hair behind my ear.

We both then Saige and Rafael entered the cellar looking at us.

Saige was a brown hair wolf with yellow eyes and Raf was a black wolf with yellow eyes.

"Raf ! Saige ! It's us Charlotte and Mackenzie !" as they both growled before rushing over to the gate...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆

𝑰 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝑫𝒓. 𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒛𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆.

"Dr. Saltzman." I said to him as he saw me he was loading up his crossbow with wooden bullets.

"Stefanie they have her." as he said "I know which is why where going to fix the problem." as I nodded before my phone ringed.

I answered it, "Hello ?" I told her as I heard it was Grace.

"Hope I missed us having talks like this." I faced Dr. Saltzman as he saw my look as I said "What do you want ?"

"I was calling to tell you the ritual is all sent and if you knew what was good for you, you wouldn't get in the way."

"Well from what I know, Taylor doesn't have her vampire." as Grace said "Oh but she does." as Alaric eyes went wide.

"And let's just say, he's all sent." as I said "Who is it Grace, who ?!"

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒍𝒚. 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒘𝒂𝒑. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕, 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒎 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒔.

"Where are you taking me !" I shouted to her as she ignored me as I asked in a more calm way "Where are we going ?"

"This way and stop talking." as I tripped over a rock as I said "I can't see where I'm going." as Sara light the fire around the place.

I looked around to see somebody laying on the ground. I then saw it was Wyatt.

I rushed toward him. "Wyatt !" I yelled out as I said "No, no, no Wyatt."

I tried checking for a pulse but was unable to find one. I then looked at at Sara as I yelled "This is Taylor's replace for Charlotte ! Why ! She killed him !"

That's when Wyatt woke up. He gasped as he shot himself up.

"He's not dead. He's in transition." as I looked at Wyatt before looking back up at Sara...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑵𝒊𝒂

"𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝑾𝒚𝒂𝒕𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 ?!"

"It's not like anybody going to miss him." Grace said to me which is when she gave a tiny cough along with rubbing her right arm.

"What, what's wrong ?" as Grace stopped in the tracks of her steps before she looked down to see a bite.

I stood over her shoulder seeing the bite myself as I had a disgusted look on my face "Oh my god, that's disgusting." 

Grace shoved me in her shoulder. "What isn't that a-"  as Grace finished the sentence "A werewolf bite."

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 673 25
"๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’˜. ๐‘ซ๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†." ...
87.4K 2K 90
Once it was read that "to lose, it meant that you had something" but what can you do after you lost everything that ever gave you meaning? Emma Gilb...
11.5K 354 6
Klaus Mikaelson died in order to save his daughter Hope. But after his death, Klaus left something or better say someone behind. His oldest daughter...
57.9K 2.1K 25
The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted. The Mikaelson Academy for the Elite and Superior. Two schools. A decade-old rivalry. What happens when...