๐”—he ๐”–tefanie ๐”–alvatore ๐”‡i...

By Butterfly1645

โ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

.๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
.๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ.
โžค๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„. welcome back to mystic falls.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ :"๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐€ ๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ?"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ : "๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘ : "๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ’ : "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ รค๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ“ : "๐“๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ” : "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‚๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐”๐ฉ ๐“๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ• : "๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ– : "๐…๐ซ๐ข๐๐š๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ— : "๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ : "๐€ ๐–๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: "๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ : "๐ƒ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ?"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ : "๐‡๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ : "๐๐š๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐‘๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ : "๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• : "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– : "๐…๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— : "๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ๐Ÿ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ : "๐๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ :"๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ : "๐€๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก."
.๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ.
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐Ž. a mother's love.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ : "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ : ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘ : "๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ, ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ’ : "๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ?"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ“ : ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐„๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐, ๐–๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐†๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ?
.๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ‘.
i've been palgiarized

๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” : "๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ."

582 8 10
By Butterfly1645

╔═══════════════╗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

╚═══════════════╝

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟔 : "𝟏𝟕 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬."

---

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

~𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨~

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

MYSTIC FALLS, 1856

𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒌𝒆, 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕.

Katherine hissed and groaned making her way to a old cabin.

Katherine locked the door but fell to her knees and screamed, a contraction hit her hard as she held her stomach.

She crawled. She was all alone. Katherine was running away from home but her baby girl was on the way. She made her way to the fire, she gather firewood and place them inside, the crackling filled her ears.

Katherine gently got on her knees trying to warm up. That's when she felt it, she looked down at her hands to see blood. She panicked knowing what she had to do.

Hours later she sat up blanket underneath but each time she moved her baby girl didn't stay still. "Please, please give me time by dear Duckling."

She laid down on her back her hands over her twenty six week baby bump.

She took in deep breathes tears sliding down her cheeks, she was worried for her baby's life and her own and it showed.

She brought herself to her knees and she got undressed, her hands sliding down to her baby bump as she shut her eyes praying that her and her unborn baby survived and with that she began to push.

She let out a ear piercing scream as she was being weighed down. Katherine laid back on the blanker and she was determined to save her baby.

Katherine screamed and pushed. She could feel the baby almost here.

She shut her eyes and let out one finally push and she wailed, she could feel her baby start to come out of her, she moved her hands under her as  she got the baby gently as she let out one more violent scream which is when her baby came.

She felt her in her palms. She was so small and so beautiful.

She let out a small cry her cord tangled around her legs as she smiled and immediately brought the baby to her and crawled to the fire.

She kissed her daughter's forehead.

She wrapped the blanket around the both of them.

Katherine was still sore but she had to keep her baby ok. "It's ok." as she saw a knife and gently put her daughter down and went to get it as she cut the cord and put it away.

Her daughter cried. Katherine hurting put a blanket around her.

She needed to wash her new daughter off, she gently laid her daughter down before going outside.

"It's alright my dear Grace." she told her carrying a bucket of water inside, the water swish around back and forth.

Katherine fell to her knees again as she groaned in pain, but her Grace was her biggest worry.

She couldn't breathe on her own so Katherine as soon as she was done was going to bring her daughter to a clinic to make sure she was alright.

She went back over to Grace and picked her up and put her inside as she began to bathe her.

Katherine got out the small pall and ran the water on Grace in respond she cried of course, she didn't like begin in water. "Ssh Grace it's ok." as she ran the soap on Grace's hair.

Once down she grabbed her, her eyes opened to be blue her tiny fist was in her mouth, Katherine had no idea how her eyes were blue her eyes where brown just like her's and she knew her father's eyes where born to, but she didn't let it worry her.

Katherine cut some of the cloth to act like a blanket along with put a beanie on her daughter's head and ran through the cabin and so happened to find some newborn clothes.

She went over to her daughter who she dried off and who was looking around the room she was in as she breathe a bit heavy. Katherine slid the clothes on her, she cried and sniffled before Katherine kissed her stomach finishing, her daughter wearing a wool fabric romper.

She rose up and walked through the snow, her coat on as she bounced her baby as she carried a lantern her daughter in her arms....

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆

𝑰 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒐. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅, 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏.

I was wearing a black blazer with black pants a blue long sleeve shirt and heel boots.

I grinned to myself, though I hated wearing clothes like this my father always told me dress proper for what you want and I wanted this Mansion.

I put blush on my cheeks which is when Taylor walked in holding a innocent man in his hands.

She dragged him inside by his neck, She wore a white sweater and green cargo ripped pants and black combat boots as she had tea in another hand.

"Who is this Tay Tay ?" I said working towards her.

Taylor sipped her tea and said "This is the lawyer and after I asked him very kindly to put the house in your name he won't because he has to go to Hopey in order to do so."

I chuckled and said "Aw what a fool then, let the poor creature go Taylor." as Taylor smirked and let him go, closed the door and siped her tea.

"Now, my name is Grace Mikaelson, I'm the eldest out of the Mikaelson cousins, and since my dear uncle and father are deceased that put the mansion in my name."

"B-But-" I shushed him and began to compel him.

"Now you are going to put the mansion in my name and we'll both go on with our day." as he stuttered as I stopped fixed my blazer and said "Well then good day."

Taylor grabbed him and threw him out the door.

I turned around and said "Were moving out of this place finally, I've grown tried of motel's."

Taylor said "Of course you have, I mean why not get a mansion they have much space and The Mikaelson Mansion is a great idea."

"Yes, and I'll make sure Stefanie and the other's aren't invited in."

Taylor said "Ah yes my dear sweet cousin and her playmates to be honest It would be nice to have company once in awhile, invite them in, and if they try anything I'll carve out their liver."

I nodded to her and said "As you wish Tay Tay."

"Thank you Grace." as some men and women in suits came and got her bags for her.

"Come Grace, we have work to do and enemies to kill." as she went outside.

I sighed and reached into my bag and pulled out the letter as I put it inside my jacket pocket and followed her...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆

"𝑰𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒅'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒐, 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆."

"Of course she's also a Mikaelson so it's possible." my father said which is when Mackenzie walked in.

She wore a black long sleeve keyhole shirt with denim pants and black booties as her hair was in a ponytail and she carried a clipboard.

"Mackenzie." Hope said as Mackenzie said "Hope hey." as she checked off something on the clipboard.

"What are you doing ?" MG asked as Mackenzie said "Well today is none other than Charlotte's birthday."

I said "Really ?"

Mackenzie nodded "Yes, and as of right now I'm on party planning duty."

A couple of students started to bring in a couple of pink and gold balloons and some of the werewolves carried a big chandelier.

"Your throwing the party here ?" my dad asked her.

Mackenzie said "Yeah I am throwing it here, come on Dr Saltzman it's big enough to throw here and you guys have throw party's here before."

"Yeah and all of them have gone horrible wrong." he told her as Mackenzie said "Which is why, my dad is offering to have security here."

"Security ?" Kaleb asked

Mackenzie asked "Don't worry ok, I know my dad isn't really the biggest supernatural support but I'll make sure he stay's on his best behavior, decides he's know Charlotte for years."

"There's also another thing." Mackenzie said to him but said "We want to invite some of the kids from Mystic Falls High."

"Wait What ?" MG asked as Dr Saltzman said "Absolutely not."

"Oh come on-" as he said "Mackenzie, there is no way humans can know about us and humans and vampires it doesn't go well."

"Yeah just blend in, it will be fun and decides Charlotte's your niece, wouldn't that be a good move as a uncle."

Dr. Saltzman sighed as he said "Fine." as Mackenzie smiled and said "Yes." as he added "One condition." as Mackenzie said "Yeah." as he said "I get to see the guess list."

"Of course." Mackenzie said which is when the door open as we turned to see both Stefanie and Saige.

Stefanie's hair was straighten and she wore a green tank top with light washed jeans and a black bomber jacket and black combat boots.

Saige's hair was in a messy bun and she wore a tank top with denim shorts, black combat boots with gold rhinestones with a lace black bra underneath, both of Saige and Stefanie's bag where next to them.

"Stefanie, Saige you guys are back !" Mackenzie said hugging the two as they hugged back.

"Yeah we came back a couple of minutes ago, stopped to get breakfast and we walk in to see the school being turned into The Princess's Bride movie."

"That is because it's-" "Charlotte's birthday." they both said as Saige said "Oh my god where terrible friends."

"No your a terrible friend, I told her happy birthday." as Saige said "Huh seems like your snarkiness is back online isn't it ?"

Stefanie smirked and took her jacket off wrapping it around her waist as she said "My mental health day was a success, guess all I needed was time away from the school."

Mackenzie asked "That's good, at least Stef's back to her old self." as Stefanie grinned while pouring Bourbon.

"Yep so now that I'm back I'm sure you would like me to do something for Char's b-day ?"

"Yep, since your a best in the kitchen and cooking, your on food duty." as Stefanie said "Aye, aye captain."

"Thank you." as Mackenzie said to Saige "And you Saige are on music." as Saige nodded "Sure, I can do that." as Mackenzie said "Thanks." as Saige said "No problem."

"Also Saige, I'm sorry I didn't say anything about your mother, I didn't mean not to." as Saige put her hair out of her face and said "It's ok."

"You forget sometimes I do to."

Saige said "Yeah she wasn't there for my life but sometimes it feels like I've know her my whole life."

She sighed and a couple of stuff started to shake. Stefanie and me noticed but it quickly faded.

She cleared her throat and said "Anyway, I'll get on music." as Saige took her stuff to her and Stefanie's room.

"Do you know what kind of food you want ?"

Mackenzie said "Whatever you cook is fine, heck maybe your famous lasagna." as Stefanie chuckled "Sure, it will keep myself busy." as she glanced at Josie only to look back at Mackenzie.

"I'll be quick." Stefanie said taking her bags as Mackenzie asked "Have you seen Char at all ?" which is when Stefanie said "I don't know, maybe she's shopping..."

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒎. 𝑰 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒅.

I sighed looking at my alarm seeing the date. I rolled my eyes and flipped on my side only to see a very bare Ezra with swollen lips next to me head being rested on her arm.

I jolted and yelped. "Oh my god !" as I sat up looking at myself naked as I put the covers over myself.

"Well morning to you to." as I rolled my eyes and said "Did we you know-"

"Have sex then yes, someone's memory is fogging."

I took in a deep breathe and said "Ok, so here what's going to happen, we are going to forget that we ever did the deed ok ?" as I got out of bed.

"Ok so we going to act like none of that hot sex never happened ?" which is when I turned to her and said "Dear Ezra, last night was a mistake."

"Oh ok." Ezra said which is when she sat up as I slipped my undergarment's on and went to my closet and pulled out my birthday outfit.

"Happy birthday." as I turned to her holding my calendar with my birthday marked on it.

"Thank you Ezra." as I went into my bathroom and started to shower.

"How old are you turning ?" as Ezra got out of bed undergarments on now as I yelled to her "17 !"

"Cool." she mutter looking at the photo on my dresser of me, Stefanie, Saige, Mackenzie and Anthony when we were little.

I came out a couple of minutes later, my hair set up in curls as I did my eyelashes with one hand and my lipstick in another as I had my toothbrush in my mouth.

Ezra saw my outfit which was a white short strapless dress with gold heels as she said "You look great." as I took my toothbrush out and said "Thank you."

I let my curls down as they ran on my back as I sprayed myself with perfume as I got out my mom's birthday crown which she wore on her birthday and put it on my head.

"I should go before your mom sees me." as I nodded "Yeah that would be best." as I fixed my curl as Ezra nodded and put her clothes on as she went out my backdoor.

I put on a smile.

I looked to my mirror side to see a baby picture of me in a pink gown with my mother as I gave a short grin as I then remember what hide from me so I flipped it over on it's back side.

I walked downstairs as I heard "Happy Birthday Baby !" as I saw my mother holding a heart shaped birthday cake with sprinkles as she blew a party blower.

"Mom wow, a party blower." as she smiled and said "It's the least I could do, after everything that has happened between us."

My lips's went into a straight line as she put down the cake and said "I baked it myself." as I said "It looks like it."

Her smile drop as she said "Well, I also made birthday breakfast."

She put down a stack of confetti pancakes with candles on top with sprinkles as I said "Mom, I'll have breakfast on my way  to The Salvatore School."

"Oh no please eat with me." as she got out her on the go yogurt with berries as she gestured over for me to join her.

I rolled my eyes and sat down she ate her yogurt and me I played with my pancakes taking mini bites.

"So, how's school, are your grad-" "I have straight B's thank you." as I siped my orange juice as she said "Oh." as I said "Oh." back licking the whip cream from my finger.

"But I did buy you some presents." as she went to the table and got some out as I scrolled on my phone going through all my messages from the other's telling me happy birthday.

I smirked which is when my mom told me.

"Here." as I faced my phone down and grabbed the pink bag as I took the stuff out as I saw she had got me a brand new I-Paid Pro and a couple of clothes and shoes I wanted.

"Wow." I said unenthusiastic as she added "I you would like them, I mean you've been asking for me months to get you those shoes and really their stylish-"

"Mom." I said stopping her within her sentence as she looked up at me.

"I apprentice the gifts don't get me wrong but can you please stop acting like where "cool." again."

Her eyes dropped as she mutter "Bunny-Boo."

I got up dramatically and said "And stop calling me that childish nickname mom, I'm eighteen now and you've hid the fact about my father for years and it wasn't even from you who told me."

"Bunn-Charlotte I didn't tell you about your dad because I was trying to protective you and so was he."

"Ugh and you  keep calling him "he." when his's name is Klaus and he doesn't know anything about protective me, he doesn't even know how to send a card or how about all the birthday's he was missing, and really where you protective me or where you protective yourself ?"

Her eyes dropped as I grabbed a muffin and said "I'm going to spend my birthday with people who actually values my feelings."  as I got my bag and keys and left my mom speechless as I closed the door...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑬𝒛𝒓𝒂

𝑰 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒔, 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓'𝒔.

"You have got to be kidding me." I changed into some brown pants, brown sandals and a brown printed smock tunic as my bag with all my potions and spell book where inside my bag.

I went inside to see grand stairs to see people panting the walls and hanging up panting of Grace in vintage crowns and Taylor in suit's and some with them side by side.

"How lovely, good to wake up and see that everyday." which is when I heard "Ah Ezra." as I looked to see Taylor then she vamp speed in front of me.

"I see you found the locations of our new residence."

I nodded and said "Way better than an motel honestly."

She chuckled and said "That it is, my dear Grace is fixing the place up, before you know it, it will feel like home."

I said "Coffee, honey oat milk latte " as she took it as we walked to the other room as I saw people sitting up luxury furniture and a chandelier.

"Though my dear ill-tempered ex likes to decor." as we stopped in the living room as she asked "Anyway, where where you last night, you didn't return home last night."

"I-I didn't want to interrupt you and Grace." I said sipping coffee which is when Taylor narrowed her eyes and said "There is nothing going on between me and my ex, hence the terms ex."

"Really because I can see you still care about Grace."

"Hmm, let me be clear Ezra." she told me as we where face to face.

"I have no romantic feelings towards anyone. I'm not human anymore practically the opposite. Love is a vampire's greatness weakness you become to vulnerable weak all because your willing to risk your life for the good of another."

"If that's so then why do you risk everything for Grace's well being and not even just Grace but Charlotte."

She then said "Ezra I suggest you drop this because there is no humanity left inside of me, so end of girl chat hmm ?" as she was about to walk away but I stopped her and said "Taylor !"

She sighed and turned back "What." as I asked "You loved once, not only for Grace, but for The Mikaelsons."

Her eyes drop but rose again as I added "What happened ?" as she said "Foolish happened and lot's of it." as she walked away...

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

~𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨~

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

NEW ORLEANS, 1820

𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑶𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔. 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑵𝒊𝒌𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑲𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝑲𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔'𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒋𝒂𝒉, 𝑹𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒌𝒂𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒐𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅. 𝑰𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.

Taylor smiled as she kissed Klaus's back as he smirked wickedly as he placed her down on the bed with his speed.

They giggled as there legs tangled together as Klaus kissed Taylor's chest and she kissed his neck and down.

He took her dress off as she smiled as her fangs and her own hybrid eyes grew out as she bite down on Klaus's neck as he took that as he's own action and did the same to her.

She laid down and said "Please Klaus, just get on with it, if I wanted lame sex I would went to Finn." which made him angry and his heart raced as their hands locked together and they kissed one another passionately.

Soon they came to a stop as Taylor's hair which was now a lighter blonde was frizzy.

"Klaus, wake up." she said to the hybrid kissing his cheek as he smiled and said "Hello lily pad." her lips where swollen along with her cheeks as he smiled and got out of bed.

Taylor stayed behind in bed and said "That was hot." as she covered herself with the sheets as Klaus turned to her and said "That it was my queen." as she chuckled.

Klaus button up his pants and fixed his hair, "We have lot's to do today my lily pad, so get ready this day is going to be busy."

She smiled "Great." as Klaus smiled at her when there was a knock on the door as they turned to see Elijah.

"Well hello Elijah." Taylor said a flirty flipping on her stomach.

Elijah gave a smile and said "Hello Miss Salvatore."

He wore a suit and tie. "Oh please Elijah you can true off the charm for me most of the time." as Elijah chuckled slightly as Taylor blew him a kiss.

"What are we doing today ?" she asked them wrapping herself in her blanket as she went to get dressed.

"Attending the Governor's son funeral, poor men." as Taylor chuckled and said "Please Nikki we all know you killed him, simple as that."

"I did throw him off the stairs but you did crush his bones with your mind, in front of Rebekah." as Taylor's eyes dropped.

"Becky hasn't talked to me since then, I do not like it when she mad at me Niklaus and Elijah."

"Taylor my dear sister will drop her nickers for anyone, we both did the right thing."

"If you say so Nikki." as Taylor went to the bathroom closing the door.

"She's a keeper brother."  Klaus said fixing his jacket.

Elijah said "Niklaus, though I do know we have all reasons to trust Miss Salvatore, what if she's hiding something for us, from the moment she came she's hidden something or someone valuable."

"No, Taylor wouldn't lie, we saved her life from her monstrous husband, she shows us loyalty, and are you saying this just because you show feelings for her to."

Elijah was about to say something when Taylor came out her hair now clean and washed in deep curls as she wore a black dress as she fixed her earrings.

"Shall we gentlemen, the dead await." as she hooked both Mikaelson's hands to her as she nodded to them as they walked out the door...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆

𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂 𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍'𝒔 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓. 𝑶𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓'𝒔.

"Ok place a table over there to !" Mackenzie said to the students as I sighed and put my hair behind my ear.

I looked up to see Rafael as he asked "Need help ?" as I said "No, I'm fine but thanks for asking."

He sighed and said "Saige I'm sorry I didn't help you out with the pack I should have and I didn't." as I placed the table down dramatically and said "It's fine ok, I don't want to talk about it."

"Saige, let me make this right, between us." as I folded my arms and asked "And how will you make any of this right ?" as he said "Well, let me help you get back into the pack."

"And how are you going to do that ?" as he said "Give me a couple of hours ?" as I sighed and said "Fine, but do what you want wolf packs are stubborn."

Rafael gave a hopeful but I just looked him up and down as I grimaced as I went to set up a punch bowl.

Mackenzie carried her clipboard and said to the vampires on the stairs "Make sure it has both rose gold and gold glitter people."

She sighed clicking her pen when Josie walked towards her. "Seems like party planning is going well."

She sighed and said "Yeah would be nice if vampires learn how to spell right." as I chuckled softly, my eyes glared up at Stefanie who was in the corner setting up balloons.

Mackenzie caught my gaze as she asked me "When are you going to talk to her ?" as Josie rose her eyes and said "What do you mean, I'm fine."

Mackenzie said "Oh so that's why you've eyeing Stefanie like a lost puppy dog ?" as I rose my eyes at her and rolled them taking the clipboard.

"She hasn't talked to me in a while." as Mackenzie said "Please, I know Stefanie, she just misses you and I know your dying without her." as Josie slightly nodded.

"I don't know what to say." as Mackenzie put her hand on Josie's shoulder and said "Don't worry, you'll figure it out before the end of the day." as Josie gave a slit smile....

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

"𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒆 𝑨𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆, 𝒃𝒚𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖." 𝑰 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.

I sighed as I got out another clean bowl and used my speed to clean up.

My hair was in low ponytail as I wore a long sleeve olive green shirt under a black romper with black boots as I wore my mother's vervain necklace.

I poured the cake batter in again as I heard a knock on the door as I looked up to see Josie.

She looked very pretty in her sky blue cropped shirt with a yellow and blue plaid skirt, white stockings and fancy shoes, her hair in a side ponytail.

I mixed the frosting as she played with her fingers and said "Hi." as I gave a awkward smile and said "Hi."

She said "Smell's good." as I said "Thanks." taking  strawberry brownies out the oven as I let them cool down as Josie said to me "Hey, I know we haven't talk since the whole-"

"I kill you then, I know." as I walked to the side to check on the meatballs.

"Hey, why are you acting like you don't care ?" as I put the lid on the pot as Josie crossed her arms and said "Now your ignoring me, seriously ?"

I rolled my eyes as she walked towards me grabbing my arm "Stefanie just talk to me don't sit here and act like you don't care,"

I snapped my neck to her and asked my voice raised "What do you want me to say Josie?  Oh hey I'm so sorry I killed you ? We can put stuff in the past and go back to being boarding school sweethearts." as her eyes dropped.

"I let you down Josie, I let you down, I let your father down and the last thing I need to do is allow myself to come back to you and hurt you all over again."

"I can't do that to you, I won't do that to you." as she let go of my hand as I mumbled fixing the snacks "So I'm fine, just leave please." as I couldn't bring myself to look at her.

Her eyes went wet but she nodded and let herself out of kitchen. I sighed running my fingers through my hair as I went back to cooking...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆

"𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓." 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 "𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒃-𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆." 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒈𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒅.

I went to my locker as I brushed my fingers through my locks.

I opened my locker and looked into my mirror putting my blush on along with my lipstick as I looked down to see a small black long box.

I gazed around to see if anything had put it there, but then I saw the note seeing it said "Happy Birthday Luv."

Taylor. How did she even know about my birthday I'll never know. I sighed as I said "Seriously." opening it as I almost gasped at how pretty it was.

It was a beautiful charm bracelet, the sides crafted with tiny crystals and hearts. It must have costed at least a couple of hundred dollars.

I smiled slightly as I took it out of it's box as I saw I already had Mackenzie's bracelet on there, I gently took it off placing it inside the box as I put Taylor's on my arm it twinkled in the lights.

The bell ringed as I closed my locker and made my way to my next class while there my phone went off, it was Taylor. "Spying on my classy."

I answered it and said "Ok, so before I ask how you even got my number in the first place, giving me jewelry from a gumball machine how fancy of you."

"Ouch." as I playful rolled my eyes and chuckled. "I just wanted to surprise you princess, with a gift of course."

"Well, I just want you to know I don't want your gift Taylor, I'm only wearing it ounce."

"Ah bummer, I was hoping to send you more." as I could hear what sounded like drills and people talking.

"Where are you ?" as she sighed annoyed "I have moved locations, me, Grace and Ezra, a mansion that suits a princess like yourself."

"Humph." as she added "Sounds like your second bell ranged, guess you should be on your way to class."

"I should, um I guess I'll talk to you whenever you want to call me randomly again." as she chuckled.

"Wait, I think the other's are throwing me a party later at the school and-"

"You want me to go don't you ?" as I said "Don't make me regret it, Dr. Saltzman won't let me hear the end of it."

"I'll be there." as I nodded hanging up as I looked out the window to see Grace. I could tell she had overheard the whole conversation.

I was a bit frightened on the inside but I held myself together and when a group student walked by she was gone.

"I need more coffee." I told myself going to my class...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒙𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒖𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆. 𝑰 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉. 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 " 𝑬𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕!" 𝒂𝒔 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆.

She was wearing a off the shoulder black lace top with grey jeans, red lipstick and black pointed flats.

"Is there a problem Tay Tay ?"

Grace shooed away all the men as I said "I can't focus with all of this noise, plus I do have sensitive hearing." going downstairs making my way to her.

"Oh I know." Grace with a smile as I had a displeasure look on my face.

"I mean I can agree with Grace, where in a brand new era and this place needs a makeover ASAP." Ezra said walking down as Grace turned to me and said "See Ezra agrees with me."

I rolled my eyes as Ezra said "Well, you've been rather lurky, I mean you did follow me to the Grill the other day and from what I heard lurked on Grace to, what to tell us why you've been so you know-"

"Stalkerish." Grace said with a sarcastic smirk. "Don't be like that Grace, decides we have a big day ahead of us, we are going to a party."

Grace scoffed and said "A party really, and who is this little get together for ?" as I said "Well Charlotte of course."

"Oh yes her." Grace said as I said "Don't be rude Grace, when someone invites you somewhere you have to go."

Grace said "She's Charlotte Forbes, high school pretty girl who has everyone at that school wrapped around her finger, so why did you call us or you specifically ?"

"Don't know, don't care, it's a party and I could get out of this noise box for a while so I'm going to take my chances."

I added "Wear something fancy ladies, were going to have a great time." as Ezra said "Great, guess that means I'll get my homework down early." as she went upstairs to her women.

I looked outside the view of Mystic Falls as I said "Grace, I know your not Charlotte's number one fan, but tonight you will behave yourself."

Grace then crossed her legs as the maid blood dripped into a gold cup. "So you what me to go to a party full of what may be very tasted humans and not get into trouble."

"Grace I know you more than you know yourself if there is someone who is eyeing me you get upset and go after them."

Grace took the cup from under the girl's hand gesturing for her to leave the to. "Who says I'm going after her."

She sipped the blood inside the cup and said "I'm just want what's best for myself after all, not everything I do is about you Taylor."

"Your going to have your fun with Charlotte and maybe I'll find myself a man or women I prefer at the party." as I chuckled.

"Good for you Grace." as Grace smirked. "By the way, do you recall when you, my uncle Klaus, my aunt Rebekah and my dad found little Marcel."

I put my cup down and asked "Ah Grace that was years ago, how would I remember all of that ?" as she said "I know you do remember it."

I turned and asked "Why ?" as she said "Just asking that's all, I'm off to pick my dress for our event later."

I rose a brow at Grace as I recalled the day I found my son adopted Marcellus..

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

~𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨~

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

NEW ORLEANS, 1820

𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝑲𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑹𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒌𝒂𝒉 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒗𝒆𝒊𝒍 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝑲𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔, 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒋𝒂𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒌𝒂𝒉.

"Poor Emil, may his crushed bones rest in peace." as Klaus chuckled at his mistress comment.

"Taylor given the fact that you did kill him, I thought you would show a bit more respect."

"Oops I must not have any manners, please Elijah educate me." as Taylor gave a seductive  smile.

Elijah just simply gave a short small as Taylor blushed which is when Rebekah commented "Of course Taylor has no manners."

Taylor turned to Rebekah and said "Becky, he was just another muscle head, you won't even remember he's name."

"You are just like Nick, denying me what I want." as Klaus rolled his eyes as Taylor added "I hope you do not blame me for his death."

"From what I recall you hold most of the blame."

Taylor said eyes slowing fading to her hybrid ones "Do not mistake my humor as a excuse to be rude to me Rebekah."

She accidentally let out a small shock wave from her body as it caused a nearby tree to fall down.

"Clam your temper down Taylor." as Taylor eyes faded as Rebekah looked away as Taylor sighed locking hands with Klaus.

While the Mikaelsons and The Originals carried on with they're walked they heard yelling.

The other folks tried to ignore it but Klaus and Taylor stopped to see a older gentlemen onto of a horse whipping a young black boy who scream with each painful lash that came upon his body.

Taylor and Klaus walked out of procession to turn and look at the boy. The boy had fallen onto his knees in pain and grabbed a apple off of the dirty ground throws it at the man with the whip.

"He's a fighter Nikki,"

Klaus said "That he is lily pad." 

The man with anger in his eyes was about to strike the young boy again but Taylor eyes glowed as she wrapped her hand into a fist as the man slowly started to suffocated.

Klaus picked something off of the ground and hurled it at the man with is vampire strength, it hit the man in the forehead who was to busy trying to breath as it hit him in the forehead and he fell off his horse dead.

Elijah and Rebekah watched as Taylor picked her dress up by her finger tips as she chanted again holding a small bottle of water as her and Klaus walked to the boy.

"Are you alright ?" Taylor asked him, the boy rose his eyes at her and said simply "Yes Ma'm."

"Don't lie to me little one, that man is what I like to call a bad apple his mother must not have done well with him." as the little boy chuckled a bit as Taylor succeed trying to make him smile.

"Are you hurt ?" as she gave him the water as he took it from her as she ran her hands through his hair.

"What is your name ?" Klaus asked him as the boy said "Don't got one. Mama wouldn't name me till I turned ten, 'case the fever took me... then it took her."

"Orphan, I understand your pain. My mother and me where never close and my father took off before I was born, so I was a one women army just like you."

Taylor and Klaus crouched down to the boy, getting on his level.

"You're a survivor, and survivors need names. How about Marcellus?"

"Marcellus?" the newly named Marcel asked the vampire werewolf hybrid and vampire witch hybrid.

"It comes from Mars, the god of war, and it means 'little warrior'" as Klaus and Taylor extended their hands out to him as Marcel rose from the ground hesitantly but then smiled brightly.

He took Taylor's soft hand and Klaus's soft hand always rising to his feet as they exchanged smiles to one another.

Elijah and Rebekah watched the whole thing as Rebekah said "Maybe there is hope for Taylor."

"And Perhaps there is hope for our brother, after all." as they walked with one another as Marcel turned to Taylor and said "What shall I call you."

Taylor looked down to the boy and said "You may call me mother Marcel." as she rubbed the boy's back as he gave her a full smile this time and Taylor grinned as Klaus gave a slit smirk...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆'𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒃𝒂𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓.

"I'm pretty sure she's going to like your outfit the best Mackenzie." Saige said to me as I playful chuckled "I don't buy that, decides your idea for a brand new computer was great."

"Mine's just a stupid necklace." as Stefanie said "Your necklace was a amazing idea." as I smirked to her.

"Thanks Stef." as she gave a slit smirk and said "Your welcome." as I stopped my truck.

"Alright where here." as I got out and closed the door as Saige jumped out as she closed her's.

"If I know Char, which I do she would have been home now as Stefanie said "Yeah that's weird." as she put her present down and put her hair behind her ear to listen inside.

She heard what sounded like shuffling inside. She nodded to me as I put my present to the side as well as I got out my bow and arrow.

Stefanie backed up before kicking the door open as she saw a person in a black hood as Saige yelled "Hey !" as he saw us and ran.

I ran after him as Saige and Stefanie yelled "Mackenzie !" as I chased after the man as he threw a knife at me as it grazed my face but pain was the least of my worries.

He threw down the book shelf as I flipped over it landing on the table as I shot him in the thigh with my crossbow.

He yelled and grabbed me by my neck as I gasped for air as I could tell he was a vampire. 

He was about to bit down when I grabbed the nearest flower vase and hit him in his head. He backed up as I got my dagger out.

I titled my head giving him the go away to try and touch me as he aimed for me as I ducked under his swing as I sliced his knees as he grabbed me by my arm as I hit the cabinet breaking the glass.

I groaned on the ground as he went towards me slamming my head into the hard cabinet knocking me out cold as he threw me to the side.

Saige heard as the hooded figure saw her.

Her eyes went yellow as she lunged at the hooded figure.

She clawed his side as he groaned.

She grabbed a glass bowl hitting him in the face as it shatter everyone as he headbutted her as he he held her by her hair.

Saige grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the hand as she kicked him to the counter and bite down hard on his arm.

He pushed Saige off as he tried to run out as he came out of the kitchen as Stefanie grabbed the metal pot and hit him in the face many time.

He got the upper hand and grabbed a pair of deign scissors stabbing her in the stomach as she gave a grunt before she used her speed and brought him out by the backyard.

She grabbed the BBQ fork stabbing him eyes as I came from behind kicking him in the stomach as he fell back into the street. I rose to my feet before he got a call as he said " You will give Grace, what she want's !"

"Like that's every happening." Saige said to him as he said "She will kill her no matter what," as he saw the car and said "I'm done now." as he stepped into the street of a moving car before he got ran over.

I yelled looking away as Saige hand her hand over her mouth....

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

"𝑺𝒐 𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 ?" 𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒆'𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆.

"Yep, just said I'm done and stepped into the way of a freaking moving car." as Mackenzie held ice to her forehead.

Saige asked "Are you ok ?" as Mackenzie gave a slit nod removing the ice pack as she added "I swear to god, my head feels like it exploded."

"You should rest ?" Mackenzie's dad said to her as she shook her head no. "No, Charlotte's party is in a couple of hours and I have to make sure I'm ready and the school is."

"You want my blood Kenz, he got you when he stabbed you in the side-"

"Stabbed ?!" her dad said as Mackenzie said annoyed "I barely felt it." as she nodded to Stefanie who bit down on her wrist as she gave Mackenzie her arm. She took a deep breathe before drinking from it slowly.

She pulled away wiping her arm, "Thanks I'll see you guys, I have to get ready for tonight." as she went to her truck and said "Need a ride Stef." as she said "Yeah, I have to make sure all the cakes are frosted anyway."

I nodded to Mr. Donovan as my phone went off as I saw it was a text from Rafael to meet him in the school gym with my workout gear on.

I rose a brow not before saying "I need a ride to." as Mackenzie's dad looked back to us before looking down to see a unknown number on, he sat up gloves on and called the number.

It ringed for a while before it he heard Grace's voice. "Hello ? Did you do it ? Did you find the journal ! I have Klaus's letter, I am this close to making the dagger."

"Grace Pierce." he said once Grace noticed he wasn't who she expected, she hanged up as Mackenzie's dad looked at the phone as he rose a brow thinking of what the 10000 year old vampire was planning...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒚𝒎 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔, 𝒔𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒂 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒔 𝑹𝒂𝒇𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒐𝒑, 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒔.

"Great your here." as he noticed the bruise on my forehead and asked "What happened ?" as I said "Ran into some trouble it's nothing special."

"Should I be worried ?" Rafael asked me as I gave a lit chuckle and said "Nope, everything fine." as we walked towards the pack.

I could see Jed looking at me, I rolled my eyes. "See I told you she would come." as I crossed my arms.

"So what's the point of this again ?" Jed asked Rafael.

He said "Look, I know that Saige left the pack yesterday to go save Stefanie and Josie, but honestly she's help this pack grow since she's got here"

"Help ?" Jed said dumbfounded as I gave a slit eye roll.

He added "Since she's got here, problems have come from some old two 1000 year vampire and some sort of ritual in 3 days, there is nothing good that comes for Salvatore or Lockwood being here-"

"Jed-" Rafael said but I held Raf back and said "No Raf, as much as I accept the kind gestured what I'm not going to do is let some uptight water down alpha, talked down to me"

As Jed narrowed his eyes until I walked up and said "You know right, I know that I left you guys yesterday, do I have regrets for it maybe I do, but I had to what I had to for my friends and what would you guys have done in my situation."

The pack stayed silent as I added "Plus, how long are werewolves looked down as just short tempered beasts ? I can change that I can make this pack seem more than just a bunch of muscle head meat heads got it ?"

"Now anyone think anything different ?" as the pack didn't speak as Jed eyes fell but rose them back to me as I smiled and said "I didn't think so." as I Rafael said "I think we know who the Alpha Queen is."

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑬𝒛𝒓𝒂

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌  𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒑, 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓.

"You look fancy." I joked to her as Taylor rose her eyes to me in the mirror and said "Well thank you Ezra."

"And you look ravishing." as she put her earrings in. I wore a simple yellow mustard dress my hair was in a back braid with a pin.

"Please this isn't anything much, it was just some stuff I could find in a short amount of time." as I fiddled with the ring on my finger.

Taylor did her lip gloss and added "Girls who look simply are usually the fiercest." as I rolled my eyes at the Salvatore as she turned to me. She had on some glitter eye shadow on as she sipped her drink.

"I guess it's time to go."

She tried to reach behind her neck to put her necklace on before she grunted annoyed and turned to me.

"Help a girl out would you." holding the thousand dollar Victorian amethyst necklace in her hand as I sighed walking towards her as she moved her ponytail as I began to put the necklace on her neck.

"Where did you even get this from ?" I asked her as she said "Well, Elijah Mikaelson gave this to me as a gift, aww the trouble I would get into with that man."

"Do I wanna know ?" I asked as she chuckled, "Maybe not it's alittle to rated r." as I rolled my eyes before saying "There, your all done." as she turned to me.

"Thank you." as I said "Now shall we go," which is when Grace walked in red lipstick on wearing a one shoulder sequin gold mini dress with sliver heels her hair in a classic updo.

"Ladies, I hope your ready for tonight." as I could sense the tension between the two 1000 year old vampire as I said "I'll go to the car." walking off leaving both Grace and Taylor in the room.

"Taylor, you look lovely this evening." Grace said complementing the vampire pouring herself some whine going to the red luxury couch as Taylor said "Your one to be giving complements." as Grace sighed.

"Tay, Tay have I've upset you ?" as Taylor said "Oh so you don't recall hiring someone to go through Charlotte's house, planning on killing her ?" as Grace's eyes grew.

Taylor said "Your very quiet my dear Grace, so it must be true."

Grace rose from the couch as she said "T-Taylor."

She couldn't say anything more when Taylor used her speed and grabbed her by the neck.

She hissed "Are you insane ?! If people in this town find out we are vampires this could ruin my plan and I will not let your selfish gain ruin this for me do you understand me Grace, or do I have to pull your inside so you can ?" her vampire eyes out.

She nodded her head pleading for air as Taylor let her go and said "If you are planning something behind my back Grace, I recommend you stop now."

Taylor rose from Grace's level as Grace took in deep breathes getting the air in her lungs back as Taylor took in a deep breathe to clam down her angry extended my hand to her and asked "Shall we ?"

Grace looked at her hand and gently took it. The slit bruise on her forehead dripping blood as Taylor wiped it away before it healed seconds later as she kissed her hand.

She leaned into Taylor touch before she said "A party awaits." as she nodded as she hooked her hand to her's as they walked side by side...

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

~𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨~

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

NEW ORLEANS, 1820

𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒏, 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒖𝒑. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒋𝒂𝒉, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒌𝒂𝒉 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒏.

Taylor noticed how Elijah acted as she asked "Well we should be here celebrating, we are here not staked or burn or worse hanged to dry, why all the sad faces ?"

Klaus had his drink in his hand as he said "My brother thinks you are hiding something Taylor, a special something or someone."

Taylor scoffed "Elijah is this true, I've been living with you all this time why would I lie ?"

Elijah said "Still my darling Taylor, I seen you come from my brother's room late at night going to a secret room." as Taylor wiped her mouth with her napkin and said "Ah."

Klaus said "So it's true ins't it, you've been in our home, you learned our strengths our weakness, your a traitor."

Taylor put her fork down rising eyes at Klaus.

When she didn't say anything both Klaus and Elijah vamp speed towards as Taylor put both her hands out standing up as they both held their heads as a terrible ring awakened.

Taylor's black and purple hybrid eyes shined as she said "Now, what I will not do is be accused by you two for betrayal." as Klaus said "Then what are you hiding ?" as Taylor picked her dress by her fingers.

"Elijah ! Niklaus ! Why do you see me as a lair." as Klaus grabbed a nearby knife as he threw it as it stabbed Taylor in her neck as she dropped her hand knocking the two men out of their pain inflection.

Klaus went over and grabbing Taylor by her neck as it hit her head in the wall as he screamed "Lair ! I will not let you have my family at risk !" "Niklaus please, I am your friend, your love."

"Then what are you hiding !" as she looked at him hybrid eyes glowing Klaus looked at her as he started to desiccate.

Elijah was about to stop her before she held her hand out to him stopping him with a small barrier spell as she said said "Please Elijah, don't make me desiccate you as well"

Klaus laid on the floor on his knee as Taylor said "If you would be a gentlemen Klaus, let me explain !" her voice raising at the end.

Rebekah came and yelled "Stop it !" as Taylor turned looking at her in a white dress her hair in a fancy updo as Taylor took a deep breathe calming down as she releasing Elijah and then Klaus.

As she took in deep breathe as she felt under her nose seeing blood though she wiped it before the siblings could see.

"Now Taylor if you are hiding from my siblings, talk now !" as she said "Alright just enough with all the screaming."

Taylor said "You to know, fine then." as she snapped her finger revealing a red and gold coffin with a "𝕻." on it as Klaus rose up as Taylor ran her finger over the coffin.

"A coffin, it's always a coffin." Rebekah said crossing her arms. Taylor opened the coffin revealing a desiccate Grace her arms over her chest, the special dagger in her hand.

"Grace." Klaus said simply as Elijah looked at the girl as Taylor said "The dagger you sent me, I used it on her, only because her humanity was off-

"And she was feeding almost getting the two of you caught." as Taylor nodded as Klaus said "I'm sorry I thought you a lair." as she gave a slit smirk. "You can apologize later tonight." as Klaus gave a slit grin.

Elijah interpreted the pair and asked "How long have you had her daggered for ?" as Taylor answered "Almost a couple of months, she'll be furious with me."

Taylor ran her finger over Grace's face as Rebekah asked "Ins't she Katherine's daughter ?" as Taylor nodded, "Her name is Grace Rosalie Petrova" as Taylor crouched down to Grace's body.

Klaus then rose a brow and asked "Taylor, Grace wasn't just a "friend." was she ?"

Taylor turned her head a bit and rose up and said "No. She was first love. While married to Chadwick I was in love with her, she saved me from a toxic married."

Taylor turned to Nikalus and said "I am a proud bisexual Niklaus, and if you have a problem with that I will pull Grace's dagger out of her chest faster than you can say I'm sorry."

Klaus said "I do not have a problem with it luv, turn off the defenses." as Elijah said "We should undagger her."

Taylor said "I get to decide if we undagger her." as they heard "oops." turning to see Rebekah holding the dagger that was once in Grace's chest .

Taylor said "And you say I have no manners." as she gave a small smile which is when she broke a nearby maids's neck dragging her to the desiccate vampire as she let the blood drip onto her lips.

Seconds later Grace's eyes open to their blue, she grabbed the maid's arm and bite down drinking the blood. Her skin slowly returning back to it's toned pale.

She sat up style in her blood stained dress as her curls frizzy, she took in a deep breathe and through the maid to the side.

She looked around confused to see the three Originals, but when she locked eyes with her lover, she hissed her fangs out the sclera of her eyes turning blood-red as dark veins appear under their eyes as she vamp speed getting the dagger out of Rebekah's hand.

She crushed Taylor into a stone wall stabbing her in her stomach as Taylor yelled as Grace hissed twisting it. "Y-You daggered me ! How could you ! After all we've done and been through you stabbed me in the back !"

Taylor grunted and said "Well at least we you've missed me."

Grace hissed which is when Elijah speed over and separated the two as he said to Grace, "You will control yourself." as she hissed at him.

"Well Taylor, your friend is feisty." as Grace asked "And who the h*ll shall you be ?" as Taylor spoke up, "Gracie-" as Grace hissed. "This is Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah, the Originals vampires, they are our friends."

"They are your friends, not mine, I had friends in Mystic Falls which was our home !"

Taylor shouted "And our home would have been worthless if you keep feasting ! They would have found out about us years ago so don't be mad at me for your own actions !"

Grace said "Oh please don't act like half of you dragging us here, was my fault, I guess you wanted to see what I'm amusing is your lover over here."

Taylor eyes twitched and said "I do not like your tone." as her eyes faded to her hybrid ones as she said "I think it's time to turn your humanity on."

Grace' s switch was about to come back on before Elijah stood in front of her as Taylor said "Elijah this is our business not a family matter."

"It is to me." as he turned to look at Grace who looked at him almost as if they could know and feel each other on a personal level. Grace took in a deep breathe as Elijah turned to his siblings.

"Were going to give Miss Petrova a room, and she will stay and be treated like one of our's." as Rebekah and Klaus noticed their brother change in mood when he saw Grace.

"Go upstairs, Rebekah has some dresses she can have you use." as Grace nodded as she picked her dress up by her fingers and went upstairs.

"I've never seen you so fatherly Elijah." Rebekah said to her brother

Elijah said "It's my job to her?" as Taylor asked "Why ?" as Elijah said to her "That is a family matter Taylor, only to be discuss with family."

"Elijah." Taylor said with a small voice crack as she added "I am family aren't I ?" as Elijah said "Family does not unfolded on secrets."

He said "You will not harm Miss Petrova, or else you will be force to leave."

He walked off from Taylor leaving her siblings and Taylor who head fell.....

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒓𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒕, 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔, 𝒎𝒚 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒖𝒑 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆.

Once down I stopped curling my hair, I put my lipstick over my lips and sprayed myself with lavender perfume, which is when my door opened as I turned to see Saige.

She looked beautiful she wore a sliver dress and her hair was in a curled ponytail with a diamond headband with sliver heels. She grinned at me with her lip gloss shimmering.

"Wow." I said sitting up to look at her, she chuckled "Do I look nice ?" she asked me twirling around.

"Yeah you do, nice dress." as she said "Me, look at you looking like your mom." as I chuckled putting my hair behind my ear.

"How did it go with the pack ?" as Saige said "Well, let's just say I'm The Queen Alpha." as she sat down her hand pressed on my thigh.

"I'm happy for you." as she giggled, "I'm happy for me to." as she sighed and asked "Are you ok ?"

I rose my eyes, "Yep, I mean I'm alive first off and not dead and I just miss-" "Josie ?" as my eyes fell.

"Stef, it's so crystal clear you in love with her and you miss her, maybe you should take to her."

"It's not that easy, Saige I killed her for god snake. I can't hurt her again."

"Stefanie stop saying your going to hurt her, if you think your going to hurt Josie, that's going to stay in the back of mind for all of your life and you'll never move on."

"Your not the monster of you and Josie love story." as I sighed as I asked her "So now that we've stop having feeling for each other, do you have eyes for someone."

Saige chuckled with a smile. "Ooh is it Jed." "Ew of course not." she said as she bite her lip and said "It's someone else ?" as I put my hands in my dress and said "Girl or Boy ?"

"Boy, I can't get attract to a girl anymore, I mean the last real relationship with a girl I had was-"

"Me." as she nodded as she said "I think I'm growing some feelings for Rafael." as I smiled "Ah Saige Lockwood has a crush on Rafael Waithe."

She smiled "I mean he is pretty handsome, plus he has a really good and loyal heart, and he has anger issues."

"Ooo angst." she joked as me and her laughed.

The door opened again as we saw Mackenzie.

Her skin was clear and her strawberry hair was in a low bun as she wore a v neck gold lace sleeveless dress that had butterfly's over it as she topped it with a small brown cardigan with gold earrings.

"D*mn." I said to her as she chucked and walked to us.

"You look very amazing." Saige said as she said "Thank you, thank god for makeup or I would have never covered that bruise."

"The party has stared and Char should be here in a while." we nodded to her as she smirked walking off.

Me and Saige rose from the couch as I turned to Saige before saying "You should go for it, talk to Raf."

"You really think so ?" she said to me as I grabbed her hand as she looked into my eyes before I said with a smile.

"You and him would be perfect plus, you have flirting game, h*ll it worked with me."  as she smirked  and so did I before we walked off to the party...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆

𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅.

I made by way to the punch bowl when I saw Landon.

"Landon hey why are you doing punch ?"

He said "No reasons, I mean I can't seem to find Hope so I'm on punch duty." as I chuckled as he poured punch for me as I said "I bet your going to find her I know it."

As he nodded with a smile saying "Thank you Saige." as I grinned nodding to him walking away to the sideline sipping my punch which is when I saw Mr. Donovan and his team up above watching the events unfold.

I looked out for Rafael when I ran into Josie, she looked cute in her dress with her bun in a up do.

"Josie hey, you ok ?" she asked me as she said "Yeah I am, I just want to find Stef before Charlotte comes and have a talk with her."

"I bet she's somewhere around her, probably by the food, Stefanie does have a sweet tooth."

"She does." which is when Rafael came up from behind me, I jolted before smiling at him. "Hey Raf." as he smiled and said "Hey Alpha Queen."

Josie eyes went wide as she said "Saige your Alpha ?" as I nodded and said "Being top dog kinda ruins in the family."

Josie then noticed me and Rafael looking at each other with smiles which is when Josie said "I'm going to go look for Saige and leave you two alone." as she pointed finger guns before walking away to find Stefanie.

I chuckled and turned to Rafael. "Hey." I said simply as he told me "Hey."

"So how are you enjoying the party ?" as I ate a small piece of a brownie.

"Yeah but I liked it more when we ran into each other." I chuckled and said "Ok Rafael, I see you have game." as he chuckled.

"So um wanna dance, even if Lizzie and MG are tearing up the dance floor, #Mizzie for life." I joked.

"Sure." as I grabbed his hand and I said "As long as I take the lead." as I bite on the strawberry as he bite his lip to me as I took his hand to the dance floor as we began to dance with one another. I giggled as he smiled at me.

I was falling hard for Rafael I mean how could you not ? Look at him for wolf snake.

That's when Charlotte's mom aka Caroline Forbes and Mackenzie  took the  microphone she wore a short pink dress with a horse brooch as they said "Hello Salvatore Stallions !" as the crowd clapped.

"We hope you all are enjoying tonight but don't worry it's only going to get better from here ! We would like to say thank you for The Mystic Falls Police Station for offering their dear help so we could host this party, and for Alaric Saltzman for giving us the go to host the party here." Charlotte's mom said to the crowd.

"Now let's bring out this birthday princess herself, my beautiful daughter Charlotte Forbes !" as the crowd clapped which is when Charlotte came out of front.

She wore a big fluffy lace pink dress with a sweetheart neckline with big sleeves and gold heels as her hair was in deep curls as she also wore a crown to with a cape and white sleeves it wasn't surprising knowing Char loved feeling like a princess whenever she went.

She had on pink lipstick to as she grinned blowing a kiss to the crowd as the kids behind her took her cape off for her going to put it to the other side which is when Mackenzie smiled at Charlotte who smiled back to her.

"Happy birthday baby." Charlotte's mom said to her as Charlotte sighed saying "Thank you mom, I guess." as Mackenzie step to Charlotte side as Charlotte said "Do I look nice Kenz ?"

"You look stunning." as Charlotte said "Oh I know Kenz." as I she hook her arm to mine before we walked down the stairs camera's going off as Saige clapped along with Hope and Landon to the other side.

They walked down before Mackenzie said "You're going to love the gift I brought for you-" as she smirked which is when "I know I already said this but you look-"

"Irresistible." Taylor said arriving unexpectedly kissing Charlotte's hand. I looked at her. "Taylor ?!" I said as Charlotte smiled "Taylor, you came."

"Always for you princess." she said to her with a devilish grin.

"What are you doing here ?!" I asked my hands ready to get my dagger before Charlotte stopped me saying "Kenzie no ! She's with me."

I gave a dumbfounded look before saying "Charlotte her, Grace and Ezra are trying to kill us and your inviting them to a party !" as Charlotte said 'Clam down Kenz, Taylor won't kill anyone."

"Yes clam down Kenz, don't be mad I've swept Charlotte of her feet in front of you." as she smirked.

I rolled my eyes and said "You know fine, I guess I'll go somewhere else knowing the party I worked hard on doesn't matter anymore to you, happy birthday Char." as I dropped her present on the ground and walked away.

"Kenz don't be like that." Charlotte siad going to go after her before Taylor took her hand bringing her to her and said "Hey, leave her to throw her temper tantrum, she'll get over it."

Charlotte looked back to the door and then looked to Taylor before taking in a breathe and saying "You know what, I will leave her out there, This is my party and I'll invite who I want."

Taylor grinned before taking Charlotte's hand and walking to the dance floor....

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆

𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒃𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉. 𝑰 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅.

I sighed which is when a guy with black hair approached me, my back was turned. I could smell the wolf on him.

"Well hello, haven't seen you in a while-" I then turned around as he looked confused and said "Stefanie ?"

"Ugh." as I drank my drink before saying "I am not Stefanie, I'm much more prettier." as I put my cup in his hand before Jed said "Sorry what are you two twins ?"

"Something like that, I'm her doppelganger Air Bud,and plus you are not my type." as I threw away my half eaten cupcake.

"Come on know you know I don't believe that."

"Now if slice your throat will you then ?"

"Look when I first saw Stefanie, she hot but she's a lesbian, are you ?" I huffed turning around before remembering the school had what I needed, I smirked to myself.

I turned to the werewolf and put my hand on his chest as I moved it up and down.

"Well now that I think about, I guess your pretty handsome for a werewolf, I could get use to that." as he smirked at me as I smirked back.

"Wanna dance or get to the good part ?" as I chuckled and said "Slow your role, buddy I have things to do, before we get to the good part." I mocked at the end.

He sighed as I patted his shoulder before walking off to the other side of the room.

While going I ran into Stefanie Salvatore my naive doppelganger. "Grace ?" she said confused.

"Well, well Stefanie, I'm so shocked to see you here, why confused someone's wearing your face ?"

She rolled her eyes as she said "Why are you here ?" as I said "Ins't it obvious Char invited us. "She wouldn't." Stefanie said

"She did my dear doppelganger, as of right now her and Tay Tay are dancing." as I looked to see the two dancing, Taylor spinning Charlotte and dipping her as Charlotte giggled.

"Ugh god." Stefanie said rolling her eyes as I said "Oh I know it's disgusting."

"Where are you going ?" she asked me as I chuckled and said "Like that's any of your concern-" as she grabbed my arm and said "Yeah it kinda is." as I smirked to her before I snapped her neck.

She fell on the ground as I wiped away a small smudge of my lipstick as I said "Ah Stef, you really are second place when it comes to me." as I looked around before dragging her with me...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚." 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒄𝒉𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆.

"I have no idea Taylor The Terrible was so great at dancing." as she chuckled her hand on my waist as she added "I learn some stuff from your father."

I rolled my eyes as she noticed the distaste and said "What's wrong ? Sour Topic."

"Not a big fan of missing dads, who you don't find out about till you almost a adult."

"I understand that, not the biggest dad fan myself."

I asked "You never talked about your relationship with him ? I mean was he a bad dad, was he great ah let me guess didn't allow you to go to Hogwarts ?"

She smiled and asked "Someone is full of jokes today ?" as I said "What can I say it's my birthday and nothing can go wrong on my birthday."

Her hands moved to my lower back as my sat on her neck as we began to slow dance, everyone else around us slow danced aswell as the disco ball went around the place as our heads touched together.

Saige stood by the wall leaning away from the music, she sneaked herself a bottle of wine as she siped it when Dr. Saltzman came up from behind her.

"You ok ?" he asked her as Saige turned to him. "Oh my god." she said putting the bottle in her purse.

"It's ok, the werewolves put wine in the punch a long time ago, everybody already drunk."

Saige put her hair behind her ear as she stated "I guess the fact that Taylor and Char are dancing plus Mackenzie bailed I'm not really in a party mood."

"That's normal, look who else ins't." as she eyes rose to see Raf who was in the corner just like her.

She caught on and asked "Are you trying to match me up with Raf, Dr. Love Maker."

He chuckled and said "No, but I know that your pretty lonely by yourself and could use some fun."

She huffed she did like Rafael but she hadn't had a real relationship since Stefanie and how breaking up with her did to Saige she was scared she wasn't going to be good enough for him.

She sighed as she nodded to her making her way through the crowd towards Rafael as she asked "Hey Wolf Boy enjoying the evening ?"

He chuckled a bit and said "Yeah somewhat the food is great but party haven't been my thing for a long time."

"And decides not the girl who bet Jed in a chug competition a few hours ago." I laughed saying "What can I say kind of a party girl if you know what I mean."

"Anyway um do you want to get out of here ?" She asked him, he looked her up and down and said "Sure." as she nodded to him as they walked side by side to the woods...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑬𝒛𝒓𝒂

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 "𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉." 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎. 𝑰 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒘. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆 ?

I put my hair behind my ear making my way up the stairs as I walked around this place looked like a really good school maybe I could go here one day.

I sighed as I walked to the locked door as I squeezed it and chanted "Dissero." as the door opened.

I walked in to see Grace looking through Dr. Salztman office along with Stefanie passed out on the wall.

"Grace ?! What the h*ll ?" as she said "Ezra." as I lifted my hand out saying "Motus !" as she hit the wall groaning as I asked "Answer now !" as she groaned saying "Oh Ezra always been one for violence."

"Grace don't make me kill you," as she said "Just Listen To Me ?!"

I lifted my hand down as she collected her breathes as she said "I need Stefanie because I'm making myself a lovely dagger." as I rose a brow "Dagger for what ?"

She huffed saying "For a thousand years I've lived under Taylor's rules and I've never been able to do what I want fear she's going to use the dagger on me."

"The one she used to put you to sleep after Miss Mystic Falls ?" as Grace nodded "Yes and she still has my coffin, stored in the basement."

"Ok so you want to kill Taylor ?" I asked her folding my arms as she turned to me "No ?! Why would I kill her."

"If you dagger her is not going to do anything Grace and I know you know that to, you can be rid of her if you kill her."

"At the end of the day she is still my Tay Tay I don't wish her any harm I just want to be free that's all."

I sighed, I did feel bad for Grace as I huffed saying "And how are you going to do this, go behind her back ?"

"Exactly while Taylor is h*ll bent on unlocking her witch side, I need to collect the ingredients for my dagger and once I do, I can use it on her."

"Grace this is risky and dangerous."

"So am I Ezra, and I will complete my goal no matter what, so if you are just going to lecture me get the h*ll out of my way."

"No, I'm not I'm going to help you out." as I walked to Grace.

"You are ?" as I nodded "We both know I can't stand Taylor and I'm not that fund of you either but I want Taylor gone just like you do so let me help you get rid of her."

Grace smirked at me. "Great job Ezra, your picking the winner side." as I said "So what do you need for the dagger."

Grace turned to Stefanie and said "Well number one I need Stefanie's blood, a bag full of it."

She lifted Stefanie up and hooked her up to a blood machine as the machine began to take her blood.

I asked "Why Stefanie ? Because she is the closet thing Taylor has to a relative and because it's fun." as I cloaked the room and asked "Do you know what your doing ?"

"I was a nurse back in the day Ezra." as I joked "I bent you drank the blood of the patients." as she narrowed her eyes at me as I hunched my soldiers.

"What I also need is The Black Oak Stake once I have it with Stefanie's blood mixed with the ashes of the stake I'll have my weapon."

"And you Ezra will spell the dagger so only I can use it nobody else can, and that it will not kill Taylor just put her back to sleep until I want to undagger her, she'll know what it feels like."

"Are you sure you'll be able to do this Grace, you've cared for Taylor for a long long time, do you have the heart to dagger her ?"

Grace's eyes dropped but rose again. "I am the daughter of Katherine Pierce, I can do anything."

I nodded to her as Stefanie's blood dripped slowly into the bag...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝑹𝒂𝒇𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔. 𝑰 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒋𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆.

"Wow." I said with a small snort as he said "Yeah believe it or not being a werewolves can be stupid some times."

"How Jed stupid or Piper stupid." I mocked as he chuckled. "Anyway, I don't really know alot about you."

He said "Well, when I was born I was given up for adopt my adoptive parents raised him until their deaths and I was orphaned yet again at the age of ten. And because of that bounced from foster home to foster home."

"Wow, I'm so sorry." I said putting my hand on his shoulder as he said "It's ok because I finally found my home here, even if sometimes I still stick out." as we got to the Old Mill.

I saw some old spider web at top and turned to Rafael before he said "Don't ask." as he got out a old blanket and placed it down on the floor for me to sit on. I gave a lit grin.

"Aw what a gentlemen I'm flattered." as I sat down as he grinned with a slit laugh as we both sat down next to one another.

"So, now that you know about me ? What about you ? All I really know is that your Stefanie's ex, your Tyler Lockwood and Olivia Parker's daughter and your a witch werewolf hybrid."

I gave a slit grinned saying "Well, alot of people know this but since my dad is the mayor of Mystic Falls, I've always been spoiled and rich for my whole life. Yeah I know my dad is mayor and he has responsibility's but I barley saw him during my childhood.

"He tried his best to make it to my soccer games and my piano recital but it never worked out so most of my childhood I was pretty lonely and the werewolf temper, but I had Char and Kenzie to help me during those times and then there was-"

"Stefanie ?" as I rubbed my lips saying "Yep, me and her started dating at 11 really and we developed crushes when really young like five, she always did this thing with his eyes and it not going to lie turned me on."

"Wow." he said knees to his chest as mine where the same way.

I put my hair behind my ear and said "Then I triggered my curse by accidentally killing a college kid when driving, went through the transformed and then boom here I am years later now a witch-werewolf hybrid which is a whole lot more complicated than it seems."

I rubbed my shoulder pretty cold as Raf took his jacket off putting it over my shoulder.

I grinned a bit smiling  as he smiled back until I asked "Have you ever had a girlfriend ?"

He turned and said "Yeah, her name was Cassie."

"It sounds like a beautiful name, I bet she was pretty."

"She was pretty." as I turned back in front of me taking Raf's hand as I muttered "Begun preitori speculo." as the ceiling faded away, revealing a perfect dark sky with millions of visible stars twinkling overhead.

Raf smiled at me as his hand moved to my thigh while the other was on top of my hand.

I then said "Thought it would completely the romantic movement."

"Believe me it does."

I then spoke up and said "You know what the h*ll with it. I like you Rafael. Like like you like you, you make me happy, you've stuck by my side when everyone else left and I'm not scared to tell you I have a crush on you, I'm just nervous on how you'll react."

He gave a slit smile to me until it turned into  full one.

"Please say something."  I said with a tiny voice crack as he said "I like you to Saige. Your different from alot of girls, your sweet yet feisty and your a werewolf you know what it likes for me and I know what it likes for you, where kindred spirits if you will."

I smirked with a slit of joy tears in my eyes.

"I think this is the part where we kiss ?" as Raf said "I'd like that." close enough to me as our noses touched before his lips brushed onto mine and mine onto's his. I know Rafael could taste my strawberry lipstick.

I put my hand on his cheek not wanting to let go as his hands moved to my shoulders.

I grinned once his lips hit mine as we began to make out. We pulled apart for a bit as we laughed slightly at each other.

We kissed each other again this time longer as he bit my lip before letting it go as I held his held his head firmly to stop him from escaping.

I moved to his lap before sitting down as he ruffled up my hair.

My stomach fluttered a bit as we separated as I took his shirt off revealing his muscular body as I ran my finger over them each ab and each peck made me feel tingling.

He kissed my neck as I gave a soft moan as we stopped him asking "Sure you wanna do this ?" as I said "Of course I do." "Well I ever be Stefanie ?"

"You'll never be Stefanie." I told him with heavy breathes before adding "But you can be better." I said my nails digging into his shoulders.

With that both me and Rafael's eyes flashed to our wolf ones. I stopped kissing him in order to yank my dress off only to be in my lace under wear and bra.

I used my speed to push him to the wall as I began to kiss him again though more rough than before. He held me by my butt as I jumped into his arms kissing his neck and back as he kissed mine.

He used my speed in order to lay me down with force as his body matching perfectly with my own...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆

𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎. 𝑰 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒍. 𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆'𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝑰 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒋'𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒕.

"Oh my god I've been looking for you for hours, where have you been ?!" as she held her head.

I saw her state before asking "Hey do you want to go to the nurse ?"

She shook her head and said "No, I don't .I don't remember what happen one minute I'm in the party talking to Grace and the next boom I'm laying in the hallway with this mark."

As she showed me her hand showing the small prick of a needle as I walked to her sitting down on her bed as I looked it though it healed seconds later.

She groaned before asking "Did Char enjoy her party ?"

"Well when your doing the tango with Taylor Salvatore I guess, she went home a couple of hours ago with Taylor." as she joked "Ew vomit." as I nodded with a small chuckle.

"But, anyway aside from those two I have to say this party was good."

I added "Yeah aside from the fact Taylor and Grace where here, I can't reach Saige and Mackenzie bailed."

"I wouldn't worry about Saige, I'm sure she's in lovely hands." as she gave me a reassuring look. I narrowed my eyes before they wen't big I said "Ooo, she's ooooo." as she laughed a bit said "Yeah oooo."

"I should call Mackenzie don't you think ?" as I hunched my shoulders before she sighed running her fingers through her hair as I held her hand before saying "Hey, when your ready I would like to talk to you about where we are going forward, just read this alone."

I slid her a note with a heart and her name. "Give it to me once you've had your decision." as she looked down at the note running her finger over it.

"Josie." she said simply.

I rose up from her bed. "I don't know where we are anymore Stefanie, now you know I can trust you being a ripper, even if you did kill me, that's something you don't have full control of but, I need you to be open with me more about your problems instead of hiding them."

"And if your willingly to open up with me, then we can move on but if your not then, I don't think we can be in a relationship anymore."

"Jo, please don't make me." as I said "Come to me when your ready."

I walked away leaving her in her room alone as she huffed looking at the note...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆.

"Ok then, so your telling me you actually lived in a castle, castle like full on Cinderella."

Taylor chuckled, hands in her pants pockets and said "I would say more like Belle."

"Oh." as we made it to my doorstep as I stopped looking at her, she had given me a bouquet of roses.

I huffed saying "Though my friends where to busy to actually celebrate my birthday, thank you for making it special."

"Your welcome anything for the Birthday Princess." as I smiled before going inside about to close my door as Taylor walked off before I yelled "Hey Taylor !"

She turned to me before I asked "Would you like to come inside ?" her eyes fixed on me before she said "Sure why not." as I stood by the door as she took a step inside.

"I'm going to go make some hot chocolate want some ?"

"That would be much pleasured, extra whip cream for me." as I nodded putting my flowers onto the table before going off to kitchen.

Taylor cleared her throat before looking around my house she saw the pictures of me and my mom and me and my friends as her eyes fixed on a picture of a letter.

She made sure I wasn't around before grabbing it off the wall as she looked at the bottom seeing it said "Klaus."

It was the donation my dad had made to the school years ago before his death. She ran her finger over his name as slit tears came into her eyes, before falling onto his name.

"Ok I got your hot chocolate-" I saw her crying slightly before I said "Taylor ?" her eyes fixed on me as she turned her head to wipe her eyes.

"Yeah, um if where being serious I should go," as she hanged the picture up as she was on her way out the door before I put the hot chocolate down saying "Hey Taylor wait ?!"

I grabbed her hand before she turned to me and said voice raised "I don't want to stay here !"

"You where find a couple of minutes ago what's the deal now ?"

"Nothing-" she said on her way out the door again before I grabbed her hand tightly and said "It's not nothing tell me-"

"No !" as she yanked her arm away about to walk out of the door before I went towards her heels clicking as I lightly kissed her, she kissed back.

I grabbed her cheeks to stop her for pulling away wanting to leave out of the door as we stop looking at one another for a bit.

We stared at each other. "Wow what was that for ?" our noses touching as I just looked into her eyes.

"Let's go upstairs." she said her to me hands diving deep to my stomach as I said without heist "Uh huh." as she took my hand to my bedroom.

Minutes later, me and Taylor kissed one another wildly. Her lips and mine mashing against each other's as I moaned when she kissed my neck and down.

She pushed me to the wall continuing to kiss my neck with passionate as I gave short breathes.

I began to take her blazer off as it fell to the floor.

She kicked her heels off which is when I got to her bustier yanking it off of her pulling her bra down in the process.

I smirked at her body. She then helped me take off my dress.

She pulled it over my head leaving me in my black bra and underwear.

I kissed her neck as she moaned her hand on the door for support, we moved a bit until I pulled apart as I used my speed to push her onto the bed.

She landed on it as I smirked going over with my wolf speed again to her landing on top of her as we began to kiss roughly again.

Her fingers ran through my hair as her hands felt their way around my body as I bit her lip as she bit mine.

She used her speed to flip us over wanting more control as I smiled as she kissed up and down my body.

I smiled my hand on her back as our hands locked together....

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎, 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆.

I walked through it before going to a table and tearing everything down glass broke as I threw down a table my anger pouring through myself like lava.

I took the covers off of my bed and throw my pillows open as I threw down my bookshelf with all my books and panting on it.

I got out my dagger and went my pictures of me, Stefanie and Saige and Char as I stabbed them with the daggers as glass fell onto the floor as I threw the one of me and Char across the room.

The frame cracked as it fell onto the ground paint getting all over it. I scream in anger and pain as I was about to smash my guitar over my desk before my dad came upstairs and saw me destroying my room.

"Mackenzie ! Sweetheart stop !" as he rushed towards me being able to get the guitar out of my hands as I wrestled with him for it until he took it.

I fell to the ground in tears sobbing as he went towards me hugging me tightly not letting me go allowing me to cry in his arms.

"Dad it hurts so bad." I cried to him as he ran his fingers throw my hair and kissed my forehead rocking me in his arms shushing me.

That was the first real father daughter moment we've had in months.

I sobbed in pain, sadness and anger as my dad simply held me not worrying about vampires, or supernatural for once in a while I was his biggest concern....

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍, 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒋'𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒅.

I decided to take a drive to keep my mind off of all the thoughts in my head as I went to my Porsche and got inside as I buckled myself in.

I drove around for a while wiping my eyes of tears, as I was on the phone with my mom who had checked in on me.

I told her about everything. "Stefanie, it's ok you need to breathe and clam down-."

I sobbed and said "I can't clam down mom, what if something bad happens, what if I said no, what if I say yes ?!" while driving I noticed a hooded figure in the road.

I served in the process hitting my car window it shattered as my car went tumbling down the straight into the grass as I broke my neck and passed out, my forehead dripping of blood as it came down my nose and mouth to.

My phone which was now cracked had blood on it as my mother yelled "Stefanie ! Stefanie answer me baby ! STEFANIE !"

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 18.4K 64
Hope Mikaelson is the girl who lost everyone around her. Her world started to crumble starting from the death of her mother and all the way to her fa...
45.2K 1.4K 23
Natalie, was the oldest Waithe, her brother Rafael being only months younger along with her non-biological brother Landon. She had been in foster hom...
507K 19.2K 101
Hope Mikaelson , twenty four years old, species- wolf and witch Hybrid? That's interesting. Has worked at three other firms, has a bachelors degree i...
172K 5.3K 57
When you hear about an original vampire you probably instantly think of the Mikaelsons what if I told you there is another being that has been turned...