Shattered Illusions (ON HOLD)

Von CodeNameFanGRL

Karly was a big-time Transformers fan. Having used Transformers as a crutch to deal with the roughness of the... Mehr

Note:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Updated)
Chapter 4 (Updated)
Chapter 6 (Updated)
Chapter 7 (Updated)
Chapter 8 (Updated)
Chapter 9 (Updated)
Chapter 10 (Updated)
Chapter 11 (Updated)
Chapter 12 (Updated)
Chapter 13 (Updated)
Chapter 14 (Updated)
Chapter 15 (Updated)
Chapter 16(Updated)
Chapter 17(Updated)
Chapter 18 (Updated)
Chapter 19 (Updated)
Shattered Illusions going under some changes
Chapter 20 (Redo)
Chapter 21

Chapter 5 (Updated)

4.1K 170 53
Von CodeNameFanGRL

I wake from my slumber as i normally would, a scream escaping my lips as i flew up gasping. Looking around in panic, I find that I am laying in my blow-up bed, covered in the blankets I bought, and my head resting against my pillow. I sit up clutching the Master Piece action figure which I have not put down since my arrival.

Looking around with confused eyes, I look over only to see glowing red optics, making me jolt in surprise.

"Primus Sideswipe you scared the scrap outta me!" I exclaim holding a hand against me chest.

He shows no emotion change.

"Your wounds were a bit serious, I decided to keep watch over you. I didn't need you to offline during your's and mine own recharge." He says gruffly.

"Oh..uh thanks." I say.

He turns away.

"Your stuff is on the other side of your berth, I'll be in the main room should you need anything." He says coldly.

When he leaves the room, which I would assume is his quarters I huff.

"Jeez that mech really needs to lighten up. Not only for his benefit, but my sanity." I mutter, still coping with the fact my favorite mischievous, over confident, slightly vain but not as vain as his brother, character is the exact opposite.

Getting up with a groan at my soreness, I snatch up the bag containing my clothes, and I grab a black v-neck short-sleeved shirt, and a pair of one of my many black skinny jeans. With fresh clothes in my hand, I begin taking off my purple t-shirt, and my boxers. With them off, I stand in only a bra and my underwear; looking around a spot a huge mirror the happens to be a few feet away from me. Looking back at the mirror I grimace when I realize my back is to the mirror, giving me a view of one of the many scars I contain all over my body, the ones i was looking at were the absolute worse. The left the deepest mark on me.

Staring at the scars I scowl, before I quickly throw my shirt over my body, before getting on my jeans. Once fully clothed I grab my Soundwave jacket and put it on, then I grab my Master Piece Sideswipe from the bed and clutch it to my side. Staring back at the mirror, I nod with a grin, before marching happily to the main room.

"Hey there little dudette!" Soundwave greets as I walk in.

"Hello Soundwave!" I wave with a grin.

His visor brightens, before he turns to an approaching figure.

"Hey Breakdown!" I greet looking up at the mech.

"Karly." He greets with a smile.

He brings a servo down lower to the ground before looking at me with a smile, with an inner squeal, I crawl into his servo and sit. Breakdown raises me up towards his shoulder, before allowing me to crawl up onto this shoulders. Moving around a bit on his shoulder, I finally manage to get comfortable on his shoulder.

"Check number 4 off my bucket list: Sit on a Cybertronian's shoulder"

"Yo Breakdown." I say.

"Yes?" He questions amused.

"You are now my self-proclaimed uncle, just because you seem like uncle material." I grin widely.

He chuckles.

"Well then it is an honor to be your new uncle." He grins over at me.

I smile even wider, happiness bubbling in my stomach.

"What about me little dudette?!" Soundwave exclaims.

"And how could I forget you? You are going to be my awesome big brother!" I smile.

"Sweet!"

I chuckle, for once I felt pretty happy, it was rather relieving.

"I'll have to get to know everyone else to see what place they get in the family." I say looking around at the different mechs.

"What about Sideswipe?" Breakdown questions.

I shrug.

"I don't really know, the mech is too distant to have a casual conversation with, so for the time being he has no place." I say.

"Seems reasonable enough. Good luck actually having a conversation with him, he's usually quiet, he'll talk to you if it is for a mission, but for a friendly pointless conversations, he'll usually ignore you." He says

"Kinda sounds like me." I say quietly.

"What do you mean dudette you are the most social butterfly I've met?" Soundwave questions.

"I'm social here because I get to meet the characters I admired since I was little. In my world, I was cold, distant, and I trusted very few people. If you could get my trust consider yourself lucky. I don't rely on anyone and I do everything myself, so I don't bother socializing." I say with a slight bitter undertone, I knew i revealed a little too much.

"What made you like this?" Breakdown questions.

" I'm just like that." My tone was unintentionally harsh,  not wanting to go into explanation.

As I say this, a figure in the shadows watches and listens carefully. I watch as both mechs look at me with surprised optics, and visor.

"Sounds to me little dudette you really need to talk." Soundwave suggests.

I shake my head.

"Nah, my problems are my own, don't worry yourself over them. I've done everything, and handled everything alone for the longest of times, and that's not going to change anytime soon. No hard feelings or anything." I respond nonchalant.

He nods reluctantly, it was sweet that he was actually concerned

"I understand, but if you need to talk about anything, just come to me or Breakdown here, kay." Soundwave says gently.

I smile, the offer warmed my heart, those words meant a lot more to me than i would care to admit.

"Just you two being here is enough for me." I smile, extremely happy I suddenly had many people...er mechs wanting to help me.

"You said you didn't have a family..what happened to your mother and father?" Breakdown questions.

I tense up and looked away.

"My parents died when I was young, for reasons I prefer not to say. And the rest of my family wants nothing to do with me so they shipped me off to the nearest orphanage." I drawl allowing only that bit of information to slip through.

Both mechs look at me in surprise at my cold yet nonchalant attitude, with a sigh I look over to Breakdown.

"Could you put me down, I want to make sure I have everything I need or whatever." I mutter, annoyed with  myself for killing the friendly vibe.

He does so without question, understanding what I'm asking. Once my feet land onto the ground, I stalk away, putting my hood over my head and stuff my hands into my pockets. Walking around, I just decide to go back to Sideswipe's quarters. Walking into the giant room, I sit down onto my bed, and pull my hood off my head. Looking into one of the pockets on my hoodie, a grin stretches over my face.

"My phone!" I cry out happily.

Carefully I set my Sideswipe onto the bed, before grabbing up my phone. With nervousness, I click the on button, only for me to squeal when the screen lights up. With excitement I wait for my phone to boot up, before finally I gets to the main screen and I squeal again.

"FULL FUCKING BATTERY SON!" I cackle excitedly.

I slide the screen, before checking what is on the phone. After searching through it, my eyes widen when I see that it still has all of my stuff on it, EVEN the transformers stuff.

"Holy shit! My phone is still connected to my universe...SWEET! Wait....that can be bad....VERY bad....EH whatever."

With a grin I click through my contacts, and smile when I find clips of the Transformers movie, but then my grins fades when a number lights up onto the screen, with hesitance I answer.

How can I still get calls?

"Is this Karly Harlem?"

"Yes, why?" I question with cautiously.

"This is the Fremont Orphanage, we are here by giving you 24 hours to return, or we will file you as a runaway" The voice says.

I growl as I clench my fist.

"Do it, file me as a fucking runaway! I don't give a fuck, but I sure as HELL am not going back to that hell-hole ever!" I snarl forgetting I'm in another universe.

"Karly, not only will you have a place to stay, but you could find a loving fam..."

"Fuck you! I don't fucking want a so called 'family' that only wants to put me back together like a fucking puzzle! I want a family that will ACCEPT me as my broken self, not a family that cares only for their reputation, that wants to be able to say "Oh we helped a broken girl who witnessed her family's murder" No! So you can forget that, don't even try to persuade me to change my mind! You've had 12 years to find me family, so fuck off" I sneer before hanging up.

Filled with so much anger, I snap up onto my feet, and punch the metal wall out of sheer stupidity. Instantly my hand cracks, as I re-break my knuckles, and my hand throbs with pain, and blood pours from my busted hand. Instead of pulling back my hand in agony, I just let it hang and stare numbly at the place a punched the wall, which remains unharmed.

That was so stupid of me...

My hand continues to throb, and I feel the wetness of the blood running down my hand. Lifting my hand up I look at it with disinterest, before dropping it back down.

"That was a foolish move human, now your bleeding." I hear a familiar cold voice says.

"Teh, maybe I'll bleed out." I say with a careless shrug.

I hear the humming of a holoform onlinning before I feel a hand delicately take my hand, surprising me at the gentleness. I watch as he looks over the wound, before his cold eyes look into my own cold violet eyes.

"Your knuckles are broken and your middle knuckle is chipped."He says simply.

I watch as he walks over to a self, and grabs a box, before walking back over to me and opening it.

"Luckily I stopped at a medical store, while we were at the human mall."He says, before taking about several supplies.

He begins to clean my hand, before wrapping it up, while he does this I stare at him, unsure if I should snap my hand away from him and refuse his help.

"There, try not to damage yourself anymore, it's bad enough you were already injured, I don't need you putting yourself in a coma because of your foolishness."He says looking at me with his red eyes.

"Thank you." I mutter looking away from him.

"Is something the matter?" He questions.

I shrug.

"I normally tend to my own wounds, no matter how severe they are, and if anyone tries to help, I snap at them. I've made a few exceptions to some people, but I'm still uncomfortable with being touched." I drawl

He says nothing, but allows his holoform to fizzle out, and his body onlines. I watch interested as his eyes light up and then he looks down at me

"Come on." He commands, lowering his hand.

"Where are we going?" I question in confusion.

"Anywhere but here, I can't stand staying in the base for long periods of time, and your coming with me as my charge. Beside I'dlike to get to know the human I'm guarding" He says.

I shrug before sitting down into his large servo, he stands and begins to walk out of the quarters.

"I'm not too much trouble am I? I don't want to cause you any trouble." I say with a down-casted eyes, afraid I might be causing trouble for my favorite mech. As I say this I clutch my Master Piece Sideswipe closer to me, giving me a sense of security.

"Do not worry about causing any trouble, if anything you've stirred up excitement among the others. They already consider you one of them." He says simply.

I smile slightly.

"Thank you Sideswipe, for being my guardian." I say softly while looking up at him.

His optics stay trained on me with an unknown emotion, before he nods. As he walks I lay my head against his helm, causing him to look over at me, before looking forward. I say nothing as he walks, I just enjoy the silence.

"Maybe I found a place I can call home?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

165K 4.6K 26
After a GroundBridge malfunction, the kids find themselves warped to another dimension, where everything is switched for them. They find that the Dec...
182 1 20
A Transformers Shattered Glass Alternate Universe because yes
91K 2.2K 54
( Transformers Fanfiction ) "COMPLETE BOOK" My name is Victoria. My life has always been not normal. I've always had dreams about alien robots that l...
140K 5.5K 27
Ruby has always been blissfully normal - until a black robot the size of a decent house kidnaps her from university and demands to have her silver br...