The Mean Duo ✔

By Themoodybooty

[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1... More

~Welcome~
1~ Natalie White
3~ Natalie White
4~ Xavier Russo
5~ Natalie White
6~ Xavier Russo
7~ Natalie White
8~ Xavier Russo
9~ Natalie White
10~ Xavier Russo
11~ Natalie White
12~ Xavier Russo
13~ Natalie White
14~ Xavier Russo
15~ Natalie White
16~ Xavier Russo
17~ Natalie White
18~ Xavier Russo
19~ Natalie White
20~ Xavier Russo
21~ Natalie White
22~ Xavier Russo
23~ Natalie White
24~ Xavier Russo
25~ Natalie White
26~ Xavier Russo
27~ Natalie White
28~ Xavier Russo
29~ Natalie White
30~ Xavier Russo
Bonus Chapter [R]
31~ Natalie White
32~ Xavier Russo
33~ Natalie White
34~ Xavier Russo
35~ Natalie White
36~ Xavier Russo
37~ Natalie White
38~ Xavier Russo
39~ Natalie White
40~ Xavier Russo
41~ Natalie White
42~ Xavier Russo
43~ Natalie White
44~ Xavier Russo
Bonus Chapter [R]
45~ Natalie White
46~ Xavier Russo
47~ Natalie White
48~ Xavier Russo
49~ Natalie White
50~ Xavier Russo
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
OUR JOINT ACCOUNT

2~ Xavier Russo

2K 81 96
By Themoodybooty

By reflex I caught onto the girl that bumped against me. Took me a minute but I recognized the rich snob and immediately dropped her. By the looks on her face I don't think she appreciated it, well too bad I don't give a shit.

I stepped over her and continued walking to my gym class when I felt her small pull on my shirt. I turned around to see her fisting my shirt in her hand and attempting to pull me back. I decided to humor her and halted. She smirked in victory and pointed her index at me angrily.

"You dare drop me!? Hold up wait! You dare bump into me!?" Anger was strewn across her petite face, making her look like an evil Chihuahua.

I just rolled my eyes and ignored the stuck-up Barbie who think she owns the world.

"You're ignoring me now? Who the hell do you think you are? Listen here you charity case! My dad payed for your scholarship so-", I cut her off as anger flashed in my eyes at what she called me.

I pushed her against a locker and placed my hands on either side of her, trapping her in.
"If I were you, I'd keep that pretty mouth shut Bella"

Her eyes widened as she comprehended the heavy accent and deepness of my voice. Taking in her startled state I continued,
"I don't have time to give you the much needed reality check, so I instead advice you to stay away from me unless you want bad things to happen to you. I don't tolerate rich assholes or bitches in your case. Don't make me repeat myself", with that I pushed myself off her and continued on my way.

I didn't go long before she ran and stood in front of me blocking my path.

"If you think it's that easy to scare me, you're in for a ride buddy", she scowled at me angrily while her cheeks blushed red. I might even say cute if I didn't know what kind of a snob she is.

"I'd rather eat dust than let you ride me" Her blush deepened at my words just as she started shaking with anger.

"You- you infuriating son of a-", I pushed past her, unwilling to listen to her little rant.

I heard her cursing and stomping her feet in the background as I walked towards gym class, a small smirk strewn across my face.

Natalie's POV

That infuriating bastard! I'll show him I'm not to be messed with. Who does he think he is shoving me against lockers! Also who the hell is Bella! I am Natalie!

I was still fuming when I reached algebra, so much so that I spent the entire period planning him a slow death. I should probably ask his name next time I see him so I know what to engrave on his cremation urn. Burying that evil will do no good, he'll come after me like a hot walking dead so cremation it is.

The bell rang and I was out the classroom making a beeline to the gym. To see my boyfriend. Yes my boyfriend Joshua and no one else.

Karla and Mia came out of Art class and joined me midway.
"Do you know about the new hottie in school?" Mia whispered to me.

"Might have an idea", I mumbled with my eyes in slits.

"I'd give it a week before he comes begging you for a date", Karla added

"Mhmm he'll definitely be begging" Scenarios of how I could destroy him ran through my head.

"Did you also know he's of Italian descent and recently moved here from Rome? Apparently his last name's Russo. God I'd pay to hear his accent. He haven't spoken with anyone yet it seems", Mia continued rambling

"OMG there he is!", Karla squealed from beside me as I looked ahead to see him approaching from the indoor stadium. Our eyes met as he walked towards me, neither of us moving away, challenging each other. A scowl was etched on my face as a glare was sported on his.

He didn't get out of my way like all the others, so here we are now standing in front of each other, neither willing to move and walk past.

"Move", I commanded him

"No", I heard Mia gasp at the deepness of his voice in that one word. It does do that to a person, I too initially had chills running down my spine at the coldness of his voice.

"You have pissed me enough for one day, so get out of my way!", I yelled at him

"Can say the same to you but unlike you, I tend to remove the obstacles in my way instead of just ranting about it", with that he pushed me aside and walked straight on.

By now I feel myself shake at his disrespect! But I didn't get to act on it as Josh walked out of the gym at that very moment.

"Josh! I'm having a bad day!" I whined as I hugged him.

"What's the matter Nat?" Josh wrapped his arm around me. Wolf whistles and cheers came from the other jocks in the gym at our interaction.

We are like the popular duo in school, some ship us together while some don't. Those that do are his jock friends because I always take them out for chicken wings on Friday evenings. Needless to say Josh is only this nice to me when his friends are around, so I don't mind spending whatever amount to keep it that way.

"Nat you okay?" Josh broke me out of my train of thoughts.

"Yeah no, it's a long day. Why don't we go have lunch?" I looked up at him

"Yeah I can't today Nat. Coach and I got into argument earlier and so now he wants me to run laps on the field"

"What! How could he!? You just wait I'll get him fired"

"No! Stay out of it! This is my thing I'll deal with it. Okay?"

"Fine. Whatever you want", I shrugged and went off to lunch with Karla and Mia

As we settled on the center table my eyes scanned for my arch enemy to sigh in relief at him not being here.

"Oof could've cut the sexual tension with a knife", Mia wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"What sexual tension? Josh was sweet."

"She doesn't mean Josh", Karla joined in.

"Who on earth would I have sexual tension with then?", I bit into a carrot in my bland salad.

"Well Xavier Russo of course", Mia winked or blinked I don't know.

"Who?", I looked at her confusedly.

"The hottie you spoke to earlier? The man with the Darth Vader voice?", Karla explained making me realize the asshole's name is Xavier.

"Why would I have sexual tension with him? You know I would never cheat on Josh"

"But Josh doesn't give a shi-", One look and Mia swallowed the words she was about to say.

Sure Josh did initially start dating me to secure a future college scholarship from my dad but he grew to love me, right? What the heck am I thinking? Of course he loves me, I'm fabulous. Why shouldn't he?

Cause you're a stuck-up bitch

Xavier's words rang in my head before I snapped the plastic fork I was holding in my hand.

"Let's just go to the grounds, Josh is running laps", I informed the girls as I trashed my half eaten salad.

After reaching the grounds, we sat ourselves on the benches and viewed a couple of guys, including Josh run laps below.

Once they stopped to take a break, I got my water bottle out and walked towards Josh, only for him to not notice me and run towards the other side of the ground where a certain someone was reading a book.

My blood boiled for the 100th time today when I saw him sit next to Leah under a tree.
"Girls. Let's go get my operation kit". At this Karla and Mia shot up and was by my side in an instant.

Instead of walking towards them and ripping her hair out, we walked towards Mia's locker and grabbed operation briefcase/kit from it.

After finishing with our mission we waited for the bell to ring. The bell rang right on time and students started flooding the hallway. Right when we saw Leah approach we took our positions at the best viewing spots available.

Right as Leah opened her locker, her face was spray painted black. Karla is very inventive when it comes to little pranks and gimmicks. Leah cried out as her face, hair and part of shirt was now all black, then her eyes moved to scan her completely trashed locker with confetti, glitter and glue. She was so horrified that she was about to cry, giving me the cue to make my presence known

"Looks like someone gave you a little welcome-to-school party", I smiled sickly at her.

"You! You did this didn't you?" She fumed

"Just wanted to welcome the new girl. Keep in mind I'll keep welcoming you when you're doing things, I specifically told you not to. Also know that this is just the beginning and things won't be so...nice the next time." My smile faded as I let my seriousness known.

"You think I'll just let this go! I'm going to report you to the principal!" She had tears in her eyes. Good.

"Go do it. I dare you", I folded my arms against my chest and leaned back with a smug smile

She glared at me before turning to stomp her way towards the principal's office.
"But..." I trailed off as she turned around to face me again.

"I'll also have you know...My dad's fucking the principal and basically funds this entire place. Therefore unless you want your scholarship withdrawn by all means go ahead." I smirked when her eyes widened. Karla and Mia and laughed behind me while the crowd that has gathered around had lock jaw.

I smiled as I strode past her into my biology class. But as soon as I entered my smile faded

A/N: And there we have it folks! The updates for this week. What do you think of the insight to Xavier's perspective? Don't worry from here on, he'll get full chapters for his POV. As always...Don't forget to vote💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 496 36
Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections Book 4- The Best Friend's Deal (...
2.3K 116 30
Scarlet just wants to be left alone and finish high school as she moved away from her home. People at her old school saw her as odd and she only had...
44.8K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
878K 33K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...