NCT X APRIL: OFFICIAL YOUTUBE...

By HeyCelestine

NCT X APRIL: OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL The very first collaboration for official YouTube channel of NCT and A... More

WELCOME TO THE NEW PLAYGROUND!
HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL TEAM | EP. 1
HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL TEAM | EP. 2
HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL TEAM | EP. 3
WHAT'S IN MY PHONE? | EP. 10 JAEHYUN AND NAEUN'S PHONE
SHOPPING FOR EACH OTHER | COUPLES CHALLENGES EP. 2 with 나현거플
PRANK WARS BEGINS! | THE PLAN APRIL VS NCT
PRANK WARS EP. ONE | THEY RUSHED TO OUR COMPANY?!
PRANK WARS EP. SIX | I FORGOT?!
PRANK WARS EP. SEVEN | I MADE HER CRY?!
AS YOU WISH (NCT 2020 X APRIL VERSION)
AS YOU WISH (NCT 2020 X APRIL VERSION): EP. ONE REACTION VIDEO
AS YOU WISH (NCT 2020 X APRIL VERSION): EP. TWO REACTION VIDEO
AS YOU WISH (NCT 2020 X APRIL VERSION): EP. THREE REACTION VIDEO
AS YOU WISH (NCT 2020 X APRIL VERSION): EP. FOUR REACTION VIDEO
AS YOU WISH (NCT 2020 X APRIL VERSION): EP. SIX REACTION VIDEO
AS YOU WISH (NCT 2020 X APRIL VERSION): EP. SEVEN REACTION VIDEO
AS YOU WISH (NCT 2020 X APRIL VERSION): EP. EIGHT REACTION VIDEO
COUPLES' CORNER EP. THREE | NEVER HAVE I EVER
AS YOU WISH (NCT 2020 X APRIL VERSION): EP. NINE REACTION VIDEO
AS YOU WISH (NCT 2020 X APRIL VERSION): EP. TEN REACTION VIDEO
AS YOU WISH (NCT 2020 X APRIL VERSION): EP. ELEVEN REACTION VIDEO
AS YOU WISH (NCT 2020 X APRIL VERSION): EP. TWELVE REACTION VIDEO

AS YOU WISH (NCT 2020 X APRIL VERSION): EP. FIVE REACTION VIDEO

89 5 63
By HeyCelestine

AS YOU WISH (NCT 2020 X APRIL VERSION) EPISODE FIVE REACTION VIDEO

**************

-Start of Recording-

"Annyeonghaseyo..." They all greeted and Naeun and Jaehyun are in the middle.

"Ne, we are now on the second half of the mini drama reaction videos." Naeun excitedly said as they all cheered in the back.

"Let us welcome the three main characters for today... Jisung-ie, Yangyang and Kun hyung!!!" Jaehyun said as the three went to the middle.

"Our maknae is growing up." Jeno said as they pretended to cry.

"Ours too." Hendery said as Yangyang is the maknae of WayV.

"I feel nervous..." Yangyang said as the two agreed with him.

"Nado." Kun said as Naeun smiled.

"But, Kun oppa did great in the filming." Naeun said as she gave him a thumbs up.

"I understand now how it feels to be standing here," Jisung shook his head making all of them smile at how cute he is being.

"But we have Jinsol and Jisung, they have the second highest votes in their poster after it was released." Johnny said in the back.

"I think theirs would be awesome..." Chaewon agreed as they all were anticipating the mini dramas.

"That's making me even more nervous hyung." Jisung said as they all laugh.

"Fighting!" Taeyong said as they all clapped.

"Kun hyung, any word before we watch the drama?" Jaehyun asked him as they started teasing not Kun but Jaehyun.

"I just hope you guys enjoy the mini drama." Kun said as they nod their heads.

"Do you think you can beat Yuta oppa and Chaewon unnie's drama?" Naeun asked them as Yangyang said something.

"We can't but we want you two to beat them." Yangyang said making the two shook their heads.

"We'll see." Jaehyun said as Naeun facepalmed.

"Ne, let us first watch Jisung's drama." They announced as they went to their seats.

"What is the title?" Hendery asked.

"Another Day," Jinsol answered as they all clapped while the teaser was being played.

"But why does Jisung looks like the one who is older?"

"They look so cute together..."

"Maja..." Xiaojun said as they started teasing the maknae.

"Aniyaaa." Jeno pouted his lips making Jinsol smile at how cute he is being.

ANOTHER DAY

In the world I thought I wouldn't find the person I wanted to meet....

Sagak!

"Mwoya?" Naeun laughs.

"Wae?" Jaehyun asked her.

"I think I know where this is going...." Naeun said as she kept her mouth shut and not telling everyone that she knew what was going to happen by that one sound,

"What's happening?" Jisung asked as many students were watching what was happening inside the classroom.

He took a good look and saw that Jinsol and Yongseung are fighting.

"Isn't that VeriVery Yongseung?"

"Maja." Haechan agreed as he has seen him during promotions.

"Who asked him though?" Jeno asked.

"You and me," Jinsol looked at Yongseung's eyes as hers waters. "We can't be together."

"I've done so many things! I have sacrificed everything for you..."

"Why does it feel like it's the same concept as Extraordinary You?" Yena asked them.

"Maja," Naeun said as Yena guessed what she wanted to tell them.

"But, I didn't ask you for all of that!" Jinsol half yelled. "I just wanted... you to be at my side," She wiped her eyes and smiled bitterly. "But even that you can't do."

Jinsol then left and Yongseung pulled her back.

What can I do?

"Ahhhh," They all felt bad for Jisung in the mini drama.

"He's Lee Dohwa in this mini drama." Naeun said making her feel Jaehyun's look at her, so she pretended not to look at him.

"Mwo?!"

"Then, I will always be..." Yongseung said as he pulled her in a hug. "I won't ever leave your side."

"Mwoyaaaaa?!!!!!"

"That's not it!" Taeyong said as they all cringed.

"They have so much skinship!" Chaekyung said as she playfully hit Doyoung who was just innocently eating on her side.

Right, I remember... I could only watch you from afar.

"This is the most second lead syndrome...." Rachel said as they nod their heads.

"I feel sad for him." Johnny said.

"Nado."

Sagak!

"The stage is done!" Naeun said excitedly.

"But, he's gone...."

"Are you sure you're not Haru?" Naeun asked making them laugh.

Jinsol then pulled herself away from Yongseung and looked out of their room, where she saw him.

"Jinsol ah, kaja." Yongseung said as he held out his hand for her.

"Huh?" Jinsol looked at him for a bit and went back to the outside, with Jisung now gone.

"Ahhh, ne." Jinsol nods her head and held hands with him.

"Why did you do so much skinship?" Jeno pouted as he asked her.

"Yah, Lee Jeno is jealous over here." Renjun said as he laughs.

"That's just for the mini drama oppa." Jinsol tried to coax him.

Jisung was in the garden and was thinking about everything, he knew that he was just a supporting character to the comic; Foresight, where Yongseung can see what will happen to him and Jinsol in the future but he became a rival to him, Jisung.

How can I tell you... that I became jealous of the person who takes your smile...

"That's so mean..." Chaewon said as she frowns.

"Why don't you guys be together?"

"Jisung ah!" He then went back to reality when Jinsol was smiling in front of him, seating right next close to him.

"You seem happy..." Jisung said as he smiled.

"Of course I am, Yongseung isn't going anymore."

When I see you being happy like this..., I know its game over already.

Jinsol then was gone, she was in the stage again and Jisung saw someone.

"Why can't it be me?" Jisung asked himself as he tried hard not to cry.

"You know that is what the writer intended and they are happy..." Kangmin said as he tapped his back.

"But I'm not!" Jisung yelled and let his tears fall down like waterworks.

"I keep thinking about her, I want her and it feels so unfair." He yelled as much as he can until he was given a tissue.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" All the girls said as they felt bad for him.

"Why is he even the second lead hereee?" Chaekyung asked pouting while watching.

"Why can't it be me?!"

"That sounds so sad!" All the girls said.

"WHY CAN'T IT BE ME?!!!" The boys imitated Jisung as the male lead could only hide his face from the camera.

Sagak!

"Mwoya?" Jisung asked in his mind, he was confused until he looked around and saw what happened.

Another stage...

And there he was again, looking at her from afar, but he doesn't want to be the second lead anymore.

"Let's just stop this," Yongseung said as Jinsol was in shock.

"What are you saying?" Jinsol looked at him and shook her head, "We were fine earlier, but...-"

"Why? I don't understand."

Yongseung then snickered, "How gullible can you get Lee Jinsol?" he then took off the couple ring they have and threw it aside, "It was a dare,"

"A dare?"

"I'm going to go in there." Jeno said as he pretended to stand up and was pulled back y Jinsol.

"He's playing with her?! Heol." Naeun said completely immersed with the mini drama that she didn't even notice that Jaehyun was laying his head on her shoulder.

"I'm going to fight that guy."

"A dare, I have to date you and if you said yes, I have to keep up with you for 3 weeks." Yongseung said as he smiled, "I'm such a great actor, aren't I?"

"All this time...?"

"Do you really think I would give up my dreams for you?"

"He's so annoying." All the girls said as they shook their heads.

"Aigoo yah," Taeyong said as he laughs at how the girls are reacting.

"They are really mad."

Sagak!

When Jisung felt that he could move again, he rushed to the room and punched Yongseung in the face, and they started fighting each other.

"Fighting Jisung!"

"That serves him!"

"Yah!" Jinsol pull him away from Yongseung and the latter just snickered.

"Stop!"

"Gwenchana?" Jinsol asked Yongseung as he nods his head. Before she went to Jisung's side, "You okay?"

But before he could answer, he stormed of the room leaving them alone.

"Aniya,"

"Why did you go to him, instead of Jisung?"

"That's so frustrating." Naeun said as Jaehyun laughs at her.

I promised myself I would keep the distance... but I can't when I want to flip your world upside down so you would see a better sun, a better person for you...

"What did you just do?" Jinsol asked him as she sat down and treated his wounded and busted lip.

"Jinsol ah," Jisung faced her and held her hand to stop what she was doing.

"Huh?"

"You said this is a movie and I am not the main lead," Jinsol then looked away from him but was pulled closer to him, making her have no choice but to.

"What if... I want to be the main lead from now on? What should I do?" Jisung asked making her blink a couple of times.

"Yahhh, you already knew?"

"Jakaman..."

That made them all more immersed with the mini drama.

"You were self-aware all along?" Taeil asked them.

That is when he let her go and they looked at the front.

"Jinsol ah,...Even for just a bit, can it be me?" Jisung asked her as Jinsol looked at him before looking down.

"Why does he keep asking that?" Chaekyung said as she pouted.

"That's so sad." Jaemin said as he also pouted.

"You said it yourself, I am not the main lead but I want to be in my own movie..."

"Huh?"

"I want to be the person that comes to your mind when life gets tough." Jisung said as he looked at Jinsol looking from far away, where Yongseung is.

"I do think of you, of course."

"But I want to be the first person."

I don't care what will happen tomorrow, but can I have one more day... just to be with you?

"Nadooo..." Jinsol said catching him off guard, "But, I think I'm really stupid." Jinsol said as she shook her head.

"What are you saying?"

"I wrote the comic and I play as the lead...," Jinsol revealed making Jisung look at her.

"You—You're the writer?"

"Dde?!"

"You were the writer?"

"I did not expect that coming."

"And I was supposed to hate you, but not one single bit or a tiny thing can make me hate you." Jinsol said as she smiled with her eyes filled with tears.

"Then, can you change it?" Jisung asked her hope seen in his eyes that sparkled.

"Please change it." Jungwoo said as he was focusing in the mini drama.

"Please..." They all said.

Maybe this time around...

But he saw how Jinsol looked down on the ground, and he didn't have to hear her say anything about it.

"You can't..."

There is nothing for me to hold onto anymore....

"If only I ca...- If only I can change everything, I would." Jinsol said as she held with her hand his cheek and wiped his tears that were threatening to fall.

"But...," Jinsol cried and Jisung pulled her into a hug.

"Jakamanyo," Jeno said as they all looked at him. "Again with the skinship?"

"Yah, Jeno yah." Jaehyun said as Jeno looked at him. "You'll get used to it, especially if your girl is an actress."

Naeun then avoided his gaze and smiled. "let's all focus on the mini drama, oppa."

"Gwenchana, I just want you to be happy. I don't want you to go through what you had and not have a happy ending...," Jisung said as he patted her head. "Even if it's not with me..."

"Even though we haven't got the chance to try..." Jisung added as he heard the start of the drama again and Jinsol was gone.

But what's worse is that you would've loved me... if you met me first....

-THE END-

"That' so sad."

"Jisung is ready to debut as an actor." Renjun said as they all clapped for the now finished mini drama.

"Ne, we would now interview our lead cast, Jisung and Jinsol!" Naeun said as she and Jaehyun were already there in the front ready to interview the two.

"How do you feel now?" Jaehyun asked them.

"I'm glad that the hyungs and the noonas like the mini drama." Jisung answered as the members in the back starts saying that Jisung is cute.

"Jinsol ah?" Naeun asked Jinsol.

"I'm really excited when I heard about the plot and now watching it... it feels surreal." Jinsol said as they cheered for her. "I always wanted to be inside manhwa, so it was really fun playing that role."

"But..." Doyoung run to them in the front and borrowed the microphone from Naeun. "We can't talk about a webtoon without mentioning, Yeo Juda." He added making Naeun's eyes widened.

"Maja..." Chaewon said as she laughs in the back.

"Who is Yeo Juda? I don't know her." Naeun said as she looked at Jaehyun asking for help but the latter just smiled at her and patted the top of her head.

"How about we let Eun-ie say one of her lines from EoHaru." Jaehyun suggested making Naeun hide her face from them.

"Unnie, you can say the one with the guardian angel." Jinsol said making all of them laugh.

"Maja, just change it into Jaehyun's name." Taeyong in the back said as they cheered for them.

"Jakaman, ahhhhh." Naeun bursted out laughing as she feels weird. "I don't think I can say it..."

"Fighting!"

"Game." Naeun then looked at Jaehyun's eyes and smiled.

"Jaehyun ah," Naeun started trying hard not to smile also Jaehyun who went into his acting mode.

"You seem... different. You are always nice to me."

"It's because-" Jaehyun said the next line as the others in the back was in full viewer mode.

"You're like... my guardian angel." Naeun said as she smiled and Jaehyun couldn't help but return the smile as well and hugged her.

"Jakaman!" Taeyong went in between them. "Yah," He faced Jaehyun, "That isn't part of the script. Why are you hugging my Little Lee Sister."

That made all of them laugh, "She's my girlfriend." Jaehyun said as he went to Naeun's side and hugged her again. "I can hug her anytime I want."

"Wahhh, jinjja this guy." Doyoung said as Naeun shook her head.

"Ne, now let us watch the next mini drama... Yangyang and Rachel's!" Naeun said as they all went back to their seats.

"Huh? First Love?" Taeyong asked as he tilted his head. "It seems like I'm going to close my eyes again."

"Yahh." Rachel nudged him and pouted.

"Arasseo."

FIRST LOVE

At first... the moment I met you...

"Huh?" The little girl saw a young boy sitting down a bench and watching other kids play in the playground, so she walked over to him and sat down.

"The kids are so cuteee." Naeun said as she gushed over them while watching.

"Maja," Jaehyun agreed with her as he arranged himself after he tied Naeun's hair back.

"Annyeong." The little girls said as she smiled and held out her hand. "Why are you here alone? You're not from here are you?"

The little boy nods his head, "Ummm... no."

"Kaja, I'll introduce you to my friends." The girl said as she stood up and was about to leave when she realized she forgot to do something. "My name is Rachel." She then held out her hand for him to shake and smiled.

"Yangyang." The young boy said as he shook her hand.

"It seems like they met each other from the very start." Hendery said as they all nod their heads.

"The kids are really cute." Jinsol said as she smiled.

"You're even cuter." Jeno said as Jinsol blushed.

"Yahh, you two."

I only remember the feeling of being out of breath for the first time...

"Yangyang ah, let's go play." Rachel said as he pulled him from his seat and they played in the playground.

When they both got tired, they sat down and Rachel saw something was wrong, so she touched his forehead.

The girls gushed over the two kids.

"Ahhhh."

"Oh but... why is your face like this?" she then moved her touch to his cheek, "Do you feel sick? Your face is red." The little girl pouted.

"Aniya," Yangyang smiled. "It's probably because it's hot out here."

"Ahhhh..." The two then laughed.

The happy times we shared together...

The two grew up together and everyday Rachel would always be waiting for Yangyang at the bus stop for them to go together to their school.

"You overslept again didn't you?" Rachel asked him as the latter could only smile.

"He really does." Kun revealed.

"Hyuunnngggg."

"How do you even wake up early? You watched at least two (2) Korean dramas last night." Yangyang pouted as Rachel just glared at him and slightly hit him with her bag.

"That's because we have orientation today." Rachel reminded him as Yangyang nods his head.

"Kaja," Yangyang said as he took her bag from her before they entered the bus and paid for the bus fare.

"Those two match really well too." Johnny said as Winwin and Ten agreed with him.

"They look like they are from rich families."

Also the times you feel the lowest...

"Ahhh, that guy is so annoying!" Rachel said as she was with her friends in the school's cafeteria.

"You're completely wet." Yena said as she wipes her hair. "You should've been careful." She added.

"I am going to get back at you, Dawon." Rachel said as she frowned. "My strawberry milk!"

Yangyang heard her from their table and excused himself before going to the snack bar.

"Eo? Strawberry Milk?" the girls asked at the same time.

"Suddenly Strawberry Milk?"

"Eo, Liu Yangyang!" The girls started gathering around him as he went to the snack bar.

"He's so handsome!"

"That. Strawberry Milk." Yangyang said as all the girls gush over him.

"Give me all of it." Yangyang said as the worker nods his head and after he paid for it, he walked towards Rachel's table.

"Yahhh...." The guys started teasing him specially Haechan.

"F4!"

"Mwo?" Jaehyun asked Naeun as the latter whispered something to his ear.

"Yah, Oh Namjoo." Naeun said making them understand.

"Majayo." They all laugh.

I know the one thing on how to cheer you up...

"Yogi." Yangyang placed the dozens of strawberry milk in front of Rachel making her look up to him.

"Eo?" Rachel smiled as Yangyang handed her one with the straw already in. "Gomawo."

"Eoooo," Yena teased the two. "Aren't you two going to start dating already?"

"Maja..." Jinsol said as Rachel hid behind Taeyong.

"What are you saying..." Rachel said as she felt Yangyang drape his jacket on her shoulders until they both heard a click.

"Look," Yena showed them the picture she just took.

"This is before you guys start dating." Yena said as she shook her head. "And you're telling me that you two aren't dating?"

"But... Chel ah," Naeun said as she smiled. "You two really look like you could be dating."

"Yah... dongsaeng." Taeyong said making Naeun smile at him.

"Ahhh, I didn't say anything." Naeun said as she focused back on the mini drama.

"But we are already dating." Yangyang said making the two girls look at him.

"Huh?!"

"Mwoya?!"

"Jinjjaro?!"

"Mwoya?!" Yena yelled as Rachel was confused. "You said you two aren't!"

"We aren't!" Rachel said back as Yena was now the one confused and Yangyang was just smiling.

"What are you saying Liu Yangyang?!" Rachel then started hitting him and Yangyang was avoiding her.

"I was just teasing you." Yangyang said as Rachel stopped.

"Jinjja?!"

"Hyung..." Sungchan said as he was behind Taeyong. "Gwenchana?"

"I almost got a heart attack."

Only if I wasn't lying... I may be teasing you but I'm telling the truth...

"Jinjja, you two are just cringe worthy." Yena said as she shook her head and looked at her wrist watch.

"Kaja, Rachel ah." Yena stood up and Yangyang held her back before she could leave.

"Mwo?"

"I'll wait for you later. Don't go home without me." Yangyang said as he pinched her cheeks.

"Arasseo."

"Jinjjaaa," Yena said as she still can't believe what she saw. "I was there but woahhh, I can't seem to get over it again."

If only you knew... what I truly feel for you...

"Ahhh, jinjja." Rachel said as she run to him as soon as she found out that a minor accident happened to Yangyang as they were playing basketball in their Physical Education Class.

"Yah! Are you stupid?" Rachel asked him as the latter could only laugh. "And you could still laugh at me, you're hurt and yet you have the nerve to laugh."

"Eo, it's the same when hyung was absent for a schedule." Yuta said as Rachel laughs.

"Majayo." Jaehyun joined in the teasing.

"Mian." That was all Yangyang could say to her as that one single thought came to his mind. That he cares for her and that's all he needs right now to know.

I only wanted to reassure myself that you have the same feelings for me as well, and now I can say it...

"Chel ah." Yangyang poked her sides making the lady look at him.

"Mwo?"

"What will you ask if you know the answer is yes?" Yangyang suddenly asked her leaving Rachel in the state of confusion.

"Huh?" Rachel asked him with a confused face. "Something I would ask for?"

"Hmmm."

"I would wish for you not to get hurt like this again. You're so careless sometimes you know." Rachel told him as Yangyang smiled.

"Now you have to ask me to." Yangyang said making Rachel shook her head unbelievably to him before asking him.

"What is up with this maknae?" Xiaojun asked as Yangyang just hide his face.

"They are so cuteee."

"Arasseo." Rachel gave up and smiled. "What would you ask for?"

"Neo. (You)." Yangyang said making Rachel freeze in her spot.

"Ahhhhh!!!!"

"He would ask for her!!!!" Johnny teased him as Yangyang started get playful hits from them.

"Huh? Na? (Me?)"

Yangyang looked at front and smiled. "I would ask you to always be by my side." He then looked at her and smiled.

"Can you do that?" Yangyang asked her making Rachel smile.

"That depends," Rachel said as she smiled and Yangyang placed an arm around her.

"She said it depends, not yes." Taeyong pouted.

"Aigoo this hyung."

"Yahhh, I said it depends. Not yes." Rachel said laughing as the latter pouted.

"Aniya, that means yes to me."

-THE END-

They all then clapped as they were still in the effects of what happened in Yangyang and Rachel's mini drama.

"Where did you learn to be like that?" Kun asked him as Yangyang smiled and hid his face.

"Ne, please we will interview the two." Naeun said as Yangyang said thank you to her.

"Did you hear Yangyang say thank to Naeun for calling him." Johnny said as they laugh.

"Aniya... " Naeun said as she tried hard not to laugh but failed.

"Congratulations." Jaehyun said as they all cheered for the two.

"What we really wanted to know is... how did you think of the concept?" Jaehyu asked Yangyang.

"I always wanted to play as a high school student and with the mini drama, I thought I can finally do it." Yangyang explained.

"But... Chel ah," Naeun said as Chel smiled. "You're a high school student again."

"I think it runs in our members being students in our roles." Rachel said as the two laughs.

"Anything you want to say to the viewers?"

"Please give our drama lots of love." Yangyang said as he smiled and made a heart pose.

"Ahhh, maja." Rachel remembered something. "We would like to thank SF9 Dawon sunbaenim for appearing."

"Ne," Jaehyun said as the two went back to their seats. "Now for the last mini drama." Jaehyun said as he smiled,

"Let us watch this...."

The two went back to their seats and Naeun was fidgeting. "I'm really nervous."

"Nado." Kun answered.

"Eo?"

"Is that the airport?"

"Jakaman, that's unfair..." Jeno said.

"Maja," Jaehyun said as he pouted and Naeun just pinched his cheeks whist smiling.

THE WRONG HUNCH

"Naeun sshi, you going home already?" Kun asked him as he was pulling a mini trolley while still wearing his pilot uniform.

"I was right!" Hendery said as he almost stood up. "He really is going to be a pilot."

"It's unfair..."

"Ne, sunbaenim." Naeun smiled as she removed the coat of her flight attendant attire.

"Then," Kun was cutted off by the sudden pour in the Seoul Night Sky.

"Eo... a pilot and a stewardess..." Chaekyung said as she smiled. "That's so cute."

"I want to be a stewardess as well."

"Kun hyung is gonna win." Winwin said as he shook his head.

Even the rain likes me... and today I am very grateful to you...

"What should we do, unnie. It looks like the rain is going to pour much harder." Jinsol asked her as the two sighed.

"Eo?" Chenle asked. "Jinsol is here too?"

"Maja."

"Where do you girls stay anyways?" Kun asked them as the two looked at him.

"In Jinsol's apartment sunbaenim." Naeun answered as the valet of the airport brought to the entrance Kun's car.

"Then, how about I bring you guys there." Kun suggested as Naeun was about to decline.

"Ne, sunbaenim." Jinsol answered for the two of them making Kun smile.

I guess today wasn't the right day to confess...

"He's going to confess?"

"Daebak!"

"Aniyaaa."

With the help of the valet, they have all of the luggages in the trunk of Kun's car and they all entered.

"Kamsahamnida, sunbaenim." Naeun said as Kun smiled at her before looking at the front.

"It's fine."

He then started driving and they all listened to the music. Until Naeun received a call, so she quickly answered it.

"Ne, Oppa." Naeun said as she smiled even without looking at the name in the screen.

"OPPA?!" the girls except for Naeun and Jinsol were shocked.

"Solmaa." The members looked at Jaehyun.

"Na aniya." Jaehyun shook his head and looked at Naeun. "Nugu?"

"Secret."

Mwoya...? Maybe I was too late...

"Jinjja?!" Naeun's face lighted up as it can be seen that she is overflowing with joy.

"Aniya, I'll be there. Wait for me." Naeun said as she ended the call.

"Boyfriend?"

"Solma..."

"No...."

"Who was that unnie?" Jinsol asked in between yawns while seating in the backseat.

"Someone who I am waiting for in the past four (4) months." Naeun smiled as her focus diverted into Kun's direction.

"Why are you smiling brightly there? I'm jealous." Jaehyun pouted as Naeun hugged him by the side and went closer to him.

"Sunbaenim, gwenchanayo?" Naeun suddenly asked him as the latter could only force a smile.

"Of course, and we are here." Kun said as he stopped the car and helped the two with their things.

"Kamsahamnida, sunbaenim." Jinsol and Naeun bowed to him and before he could say it was no problem, Naeun's eyes widened.

"OPPA!!!" Naeun left her things and run to the person waiting for her in front of the building.

"Nugu ji?"

"I'm curious too."

They all focused on the drama and saw someone.

"Eo?"

"Yah, you can't just leave you things there." Jaewook said as he shook his head and went to grab it himself.

"Baek Kyung- ie!" Naeun said as she laughs.

"It's Jaewook Oppa." Naeun said as she looked at Rachel.

"Unnie... please." Rachel said as she blushed.

"Wae?"

"Oppa, this was our pilot earlier." Naeun introduced him as Jaewook bowed to him and Kun could only do the same.

If only I knew...

"Eotteoke..."

"I feel bad for him..." Shotaro said as Jaemin nods his head.

"I feel sorry for him."

"Kaja, Naeun ah." Jaewook said as Naeun bowed to him and bid goodbye to Jinsol before leaving with Jaewook.

"Ne, sunbaenim. Kamsahamnida for bringing us here." Jinsol said as Kun unfroze himself to stop looking at the two who was going to their way.

"He's looking at their way..." Yangyang said as he teased his hyung.

"Yah." Kun said looking at him playfully.

"It's fine." Kun answered as Jinsol was about to leave when she said something to him.

"Also, sunbaenim." Jinsol said making Kun stop his tracks and stopped him from entering his vehicle to go home.

"Ne?"

"If you like Naeun unnie, you should confess to her before it's too late." Jinsol said as she smiled at him.

"She knows?"

"Daebak!"

"Jinsol Daebak!" Chaewon said as they all smiled.

"What makes you think that I like her, Ms. Lee?" Kun asked her in an amused tone.

"Well as me and the rest of the crew can probably tell, you look at Naeun unnie differently." Jinsol smiled and let out a little chuckle.

"The whole crew knows except Naeun."

"That's good. Let's not let her know." Jaehyun said making them laugh at how he is being.

"Also because, the way you look at her is the same way as person in love looks at his loved one but couldn't bring himself to confess." Jinsol said as Kun nods his head without him even realizing.

"If you do, just don't hurt Naeun unnie. That's all that matters to us." And with that she entered the apartment complex where she and Naeun stay when they have schedules.

"Arasseo."

He then enters his car and drove away...

But I don't want that hunch to be my downfall and to be my regret of not telling you...

"Eoooo."

"Hyunggg..."

"Jinjja, Oppa." Naeun playfully glares at him as they were inside the restaurant. "You should've told me to just meet you in the airport."

"Are they in a date?" Jaemin asked.

"I think so." Johnny answered.

Jaewook laughs. "It's better this way, at least I would know if my little sister is getting a boyfriend or not."

"Little sister?!" All of them asked at the same time.

"Oppa, Jaewook oppa is my older brother." Naeun explained.

"That was..."

"Yah, you're the one getting married but why is the topic about me?" Naeun started cutting her steak.

"We already talked about that, plus I'm here because Hyeyoon asked me to give you something." He said as he grabbed the letter and handed it to her.

"What is it?" Naeun asked as Jaewook grabbed her plate and exchanged it with his which was already pre-cut.

"He really is handsome." Chaekyung said while staring at the screen.

"And a gentleman." Chaewon said.

"Hyung," Jeno called his hyungs. "It looks like the noonas are in love again."

"You should open it." He said as Naeun agreed and followed his directions. After reading what it was, she smiled.

"Of course I would agree." Naeun excitedly said as they continued talking about his upcoming wedding.

"You already filed in your leave?" He asked his younger sister.

"Uh- huh, I leave the next day." Naeun answered as Jaewook handed her a ticket.

"No, we leave tomorrow." He said as Naeun could only frown.

"It looks like I have to pack another suitcase..."

"He is so cool."

"Maja..."

In the day of the flight...

She and her brother enter the plane and heard the announcement. They were seating in business class and they are in the middle.

"You okay Naeun ah?" Jaewook asked him as she nods her head.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, good morning. This Captain Qian Kun speaking and I have some information about our flight. Our flight time today will be nine (9) hours and our estimated time of arrival in Maldives is 7:00 Korean Standard time. The temperature at our destination is now 28 degrees Celsius, with clear sky. We wish you a pleasant flight and we hope to see you again soon. On behalf of all our crew, thank you for choosing our company as your airline today." Kun said as Naeun recognized his voice easily.

"Daebak. You guys also shoot in the airplane..." Mark said as Kun nods his head.

"That's so cool."

"Also, I would like the call the attention to one of our passengers," Kun said making all of the people in the business class began to be curious.

"Dde?"

"Is he doing what I think he is going to do?"

"Ms. Lee Naeun sshi, Please wait for me after the arrival. I wanted to confess all this time but I couldn't... so, here it goes..."

The girls started screaming as they felt giddy.

"What is this....."

"That's so sweet."

Naeun was confused but was also blushing at the same time, she didn't know what to do.

"I like you... and I am not going to hide that anymore." Kun said as he smiled while he was in the cockpit of the airplane.

The girls tried to hold back their screams as Naeun only hid her face in her boyfriend's arms, who in the same time wanted to not watch the mini drama.

I finally did it....

"Yah, you see somebody likes you..." Jaewook said as Naeun shook her head. In the course of the flight, Naeun couldn't help herself from smiling until they have safely landed and Kun waiting for her.

"Sunbaenim..." Naeun said as Kun handed her a bouquet making Naeun smile.

"Naeun ah." Kun said as he held out his hand and Naeun took it.

"Naeun ah, kaja." Jaewook said as Kun looked at him.

"I am not gonna let you take her from me." Kun said making the two laugh.

"If only he knew..." Taeil said as he laughs.

"Why are you even getting jealous, he's my big brother." Naeun said as Kun became red and embarrassed before he could even bow to him.

"Kaja, you can be my sister's date at my wedding."

-THE END-

"Daebak!"

"He is really awesome."

All kinds of reactions came flowing in as the two went to the front as well as Kun and replacing Naeun as mc was Doyoung.

"Jinjja, hyung." Doyoung gave him a thumbs up. "Daebak."

"Before we ask Kun hyung what inspired him for the mini drama," Doyoung looked at Naeun who was still looking down.

"Naeun ah."

"Ne?" Naeun asked still shy.

"Gwenchana?" Jaehyun asked her half worried and half teasingly.

"I want to go home." Naeun said making all of them laugh.

"Ne, hyung." Jaehyun said as he continued to ask Kun about his inspiration for the mini drama.

"I always wanted to be a pilot in a drama or movie and since we were given a chance to have our idea in the mini drama. I decided to be a pilot." Kun explained.

"It really suits him as Kun hyung can really fly a plane." Doyoung said as they all agreed.

"But... Jaehyun wasn't jealous with the other dramas, this time..." Doyoung said making them laugh.

"There is only one thing in my mind right now." Jaehyun said as Naeun looked up to him.

"I should really hide her from now on." Jaehyun said making Taeyong from the back ask him why.

"Everytime we were in the broadcasting station, there is always someone who wants to confess to her." Jaehyun revealed making the members in the back gasp.

"Oppa, aniya." Naeun disagreed with him.

"Isseo. (There is.)" Jaehyun said as he shook his head.

"Majayo." Yena said as she covered her face and pouted.

"Ne, we would now see who would be the main character in the next mini drama we are reacting to." Naeun said as she tapped her cheeks which are red.

"It is..." Jaehyun grabbed two of the names. "Hendery and Mark!"

The two were in surprise.

"I don't want to watch it just yet." Mark said as he tries his best to hide.

"Ne, see you in the next video. Annyeong." They all waved their hands and the camera films them going out of the door and Jaehyun hugging Naeun as they were going out.

-End of Recording-

*********************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 2.3K 45
𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗵.𝟭 #𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗝𝗜𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚 #𝗡𝗖𝗧𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 where a kpop idol bumps into his soulmate whil...
149K 9.5K 72
..( 🎙️ )𝗡𝗖𝗧x𝗢𝗖𝘀 "𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢? 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚, 𝙣𝙤, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙚!" in which a group of friends find ...
327K 15.1K 37
"excuse me what?! i cheated on who?!!" [ social media au + lowercase intended ] well let's just say that their friendship starts off on the wrong foo...
110K 3.1K 51
renjun has been a fan of a handsome youtuber, jaemin, for a while now and decided to slide into his dm for fun, not expecting a reply back. (a lot o...