Emilia

By apollosdesire

"The Mob Boss and the Stripper" - Suffering from an abusive relationship, Emilia didn't think her life coul... More

00: Emilia
01: Emilia
02: Emilia
03: Emilia
04: Emilia
05: Emilia
06: Emilia
07: Emilia
08: Emilia
09: Emilia
10: Emilia
11: Emilia
12: Emilia
13: Emilia
14: Emilia
15: Emilia
16: Emilia
17: Emilia
18: Emilia
19: Emilia
20: Emilia
21: Emilia
22: Emilia
23: Emilia
24: Emilia
25: Emilia
26: Emilia
27: Emilia
28: Emilia
29: Emilia
30: Emilia
31: Emilia
32: Emilia
33: Emilia
35: Emilia
36: Emilia
37: Emilia
38: Emilia
39: Emilia
40: Emilia
41: Emilia
42: Emilia
43: Emilia
44: Emilia
45: Emilia
46: Emilia
47: Emilia
48: Emilia

34: Emilia

51.4K 1.5K 2.7K
By apollosdesire

-Vincent-

I could hear the echoing sound of chatter around me as I slowly faded back into reality. I let out a small groan as I raised my head, the feeling of my wrists being chained to the floor making me fully alert.

I snapped my head up, remaining completely calm as I clenched my jaw. Everything was completely dark as the bag placed over my head hid my vision. I could hear the chatter die down as whoever was in the room with me burned their eyes into my head.

"Vincent Fontana," a man rasped, my ears picking up on the familiar voice. I tugged against my chains that were bounding me to the base on the floor as the bag was ripped off of my head.

"I heard you were looking for me." My eyes bore into the same brown eyes that mimicked Emilia's as I stared up at Orlando, watching him toss the bag to the floor.

Just seeing him in front of me was enough to make my anger sky rocket as I reached out for him, only to be restrained by the chains.

"I'll fucking kill you! Do you hear me?!" I shouted, pulling against the chains as I leaned forward. My chest was rising and falling hard as I bore a lethal glare into his eyes.

"How? You're chained to the floor." He chuckled, motioning for the rest of the people to leave. My eyes scanned the room as the two people from the hotel left before my gaze fell upon him as he pulled a chair out in front of me.

I took in a deep breath, sitting up straight against the wall as I calmed down. He sat down on the chair, lighting a cigar as he pulled it in his mouth.

"Apologies for the intrusion. I didn't know how else I could get you to come see me without you putting a bullet in my brain the moment you showed up." He chuckled, my jaw ticking as I just stared directly at him. I suppressed the memories of seeing him kill my mother and aunt as I cracked my knuckles.

"A few chains aren't going to stop me from killing you, Orlando." I promised behind gritted teeth. He smirked before shaking his head.

"I like you, kid. You got balls, and I think that's what my daughter needs in a man. Someone who has enough guts to protect her, you know?" He hissed as he inhaled the smoke.

"You lost the right of calling her your daughter the moment you decided to abandon her and fuck up her life." I spat, keeping a calm facade and he leaned forward, gripping my face.

"It was a mistake that I wish that I could take back, but if you knew my life, you wouldn't be so quick to judge." He growled, my spit leaving my mouth as it landed on his face.

"Fuck you." I snarled, staring directly at him. He let me go as he pulled a handkerchief out and wiped off his lip.

"Eighteen years ago you and your men showed up to my house on my ninth birthday and you murdered my mother and my aunt in front of me. You forced me to watch as you killed them. I was a fucking child!" I shouted, thrashing against my restraints and he shook his head, completely disregarding my words as he smushed his cigar with his feet.

"Do you like stories, Vincent?" He asked, blowing the rest of the smoke out of his mouth as he just stared at me with evil inside of his shit colored eyes.

"Rot in hell." I grit, his eyes rolling.

"Do you know what tomorrow is?" He asked, my jaw tightening. Of course I knew what tomorrow was. I already planned on making it up to her because I knew I wasn't going to make it home on time.

"Emilia's birthday." I grit, his head nodding as he stared at me.

"Twenty-three years ago, I met a woman named Jane, and we fell in love with each other. We ended up getting married and for two years, we tried for kids. She wanted to give up on trying but I didn't, and it led to a huge fight between the two of us. That same night, I left and I went to the club. I got drunk, and I ended up having a one-night stand with a woman." He said, my head shaking as I just looked at him.

"Why the fuck are you telling me all of this?" I asked, my eye twitching as he held his finger up to his lips, shushing me.

"Just listen." He said. I stared at him, imagining the different ways that I could kill him. I've spent my whole life searching for him and he's right in front of me right now. I could kill him and go home, but no. He wants to have a little fucking story time.

"When I returned home to Jane the next morning, she handed me a pregnancy test with positive results on them, and I realized that I had gotten her pregnant. Flash forward to after Emilia was born and a few days after her first birthday, I had been grocery shopping in the store and I came across this lady that looked so familiar. She had a kid with her that looked around Emilia's age. A little boy to be exact. Then, I realized that this was the woman I had knocked up after our one night stand and that the little boy was my son." He laughed, my eyebrows pulling together.

"Emilia has a half brother?" I asked, his head nodding as he just looked at me. There was a look in his eyes that I couldn't quite decipher. It was almost as if it were fear.

"I was way more misogynistic back then than I am now. I didn't think that a girl could ever handle the position of a mafia leader. So, as hard as it was for me to do, I left Jane and Emilia one day and I had Stella and Mario move in with me. I wasn't as happy with them as I was with Emilia and Jane, but I wanted a son to grow up and learn the ways so that he could take over my place as Don whenever I needed to step down." He said, leaving me in absolute silence.

"I don't know if you know this about me, but I had a debt I owed to your family. To the Fontana's. And as expected, I had to pay that debt off."

"That's funny, because I don't remember ever seeing a large payment coming from the Vasquez family." I snapped at him, watching the way that he looked at me with such disappointment in his eyes.

"That's the problem. It wasn't money that I had to pay with." He sighed, a deep line forming between my eyebrows.

"When Mario was around two years old, I had gotten a visit from your father and a few of his men because he wanted to know if I had the money yet. Obviously, I was still working on it and he threatened to kill my son and Stella. But then, I said a few words that had lit up an evil glint inside of his eyes." He explained, my jaw tightening at the mentioning of my father.

"Never say you would do anything for a man who is capable of such monstrous behavior." He said, my fists tightening up as I felt my blood begin to boil.

"Don't you fucking dare say what I think you're going to say, Orlando!" I shouted at him, my chest starting to rise and fall quickly.

"Bruno told me he would forget about my debt if I did him a favor. He complained about how his son and nephew were too weak and that he needed to find a way to make them strong. He told me that your mothers always babied you, and that-"

"Stop fucking talking!" I yelled over him, feeling my heartbeat become erratic.

"He said your mothers always babied you and that they made you weak! They were holding you both back from becoming strong! He said that I would be free from my debt and he would spare Stella and Mario's lives if I killed your mothers!" He shouted, a loud roar of anger ripping out of my throat as the chains to the base of the floor broke off with the right pull.

I lunged for him as I tackled him off of the chair, my fist repeatedly bashing into his face as I seen red. I felt that feeling again. That feeling I get right before I'm about to kill somebody. The adrenaline that fuels my blood lust right as soon as I'm about to take their last bit of life away. I felt alive.

My body was ripped away from Orlando's as I stood up, being restrained by one of his guards. It only made me angrier because I didn't get to finish killing him yet. He was still moving and I wanted that to stop.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I shouted. I threw my head back, hitting the man behind me before wrapping the broken chain from my shackle around his neck, pulling it tightly as he choked while trying to break free.

I glared at Orlando as he looked at me with terror in his eyes before I placed my hand on top of the guards head and my other on his chin. I twisted hard as I snapped his neck.

His body toppled to the floor as he laid there limply, my chest heaving harshly as I fixed my posture. I stepped closer towards Orlando as he backed away from me, my ears picking up on the sound of the safety of a gun clicking off behind me.

I reached my hand back as I gripped a small wrist. I forced the gun down, the bullet firing into the dead body below me as I met eyes with the red head from the hotel.

She stared at me in fear as I bent her wrist back with all of my strength, the gun falling from her hand as a cry of pain ripped out of her throat. I could feel my adrenaline rushing even faster as the sound of my grip crushing her bones littered my ear drums.

She sobbed, tears running down her face and I shot my other hand out, wrapping it around her neck as I released her wrist. I brought her closer towards me as my hold around her neck only tightened by the second. She was so short that her feet dangled off of the ground as she thrashed around, trying to gasp for air.

"I...can't..breathe." She choked, her face turning red as she clawed at my hand with her non-broken one. I watched as her eyes rolled into the back of her head while she faded in and out of reality. I leaned in close so that my lips were right next to her ear.

"That's the whole point." I whispered, her neck instantly snapping as I squeezed it harder. She hung limply in my hand as I tossed her to the floor, her body thudding next to the other guard.

I looked down at Orlando who was crawling towards the gun, and I stomped on his fingers, listening as he yelled out in pain before I bent down and pulled the gun out from his reach.

"Vincent, it is not me you should be angry with! Your father-"

"See that's the thing. You expect me to just take your word for it. How do I know that you're not lying to me, Orlando? Hm? I mean, anybody could come up with a lie as believable as that in order to save their own life. I'm not saying I don't believe you because it sounds like something my father would do, but all I'm asking is, where's the proof?" I stated calmly as he looked up at me. He dug inside of his pants pocket, shakily pulling out a flash drive as he reached his hand out for me.

"It's-it's there. Everything that you need to know is in there." He said, my jaw clenching as I took it from him. I pushed it inside of the pocket to my slacks as I crouched down next to him, the gun dangling loosely in my hands.

"I've waited eighteen years for this very moment, and I'm going to enjoy every last second of it." I said, grabbing him by his shirt as I threw him to the other side of the floor. He let out a gasp for air as I kicked him hard in his chest.

"Wait! There's more that you need to know!" He let out in a raspy tone as he looked up at me. I shook my head at him, aiming the gun at his face.

"I already know everything I need in order to kill you." I spat, clicking off the safety as I placed my finger on the trigger.

"Emilia is in danger!" He yelled, putting a stutter in my plans as he caught me off guard. I felt my heart drop as I looked down at him, watching as his chest rose and fell quickly.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" I shouted, moving the gun down as I bent down to grip him by his hair. He held his hands up in surrender as he swallowed hard.

"After that day, I was freed from my debt just like your father said would happen and he kept my son alive. He was like you too. He was always afraid of killing and I thought that made him weak as well. I had adopted your fathers way of abuse to punish him for not wanting to kill. He would take beatings every night and day, but he wasn't blessed with the gift of having a mother who cared for him like you did. His mother was just as shitty as I was and he never got a break from it." He said, the thought of shooting him coming across my mind but I had to find out about how Emilia is in danger.

"I wanted him to be strong, but I ended up creating a monster. He's absolutely ruthless. He doesn't have a bit of care for anything in the world." He said, my eye twitching.

"That sounds like a you problem." I grit and aimed the gun at him once more.

"He's planning on killing Emilia!" He yelled, putting another stutter in my plans to kill him as I glared at him. Now, my heart was absolutely racing as I felt my mind drift off to her.

"I'm going to give you ten seconds to speak before I put a fucking bullet in your head." I seethed, a wince leaving him as I tightened my grip in his hair.

"I never told Mario that he had a sister, let alone a sibling. As far as he was concerned, he thought that I was there with him since the day that he was born. Then, your father told him about her, and he didn't believe it was true. One night, he came to me angry about how I never told him that he had a sibling. I told him the reason why I no longer was with Emilia and Jane, and it only made him even angrier. " He rushed, every bone in my body tickling with rage that was directed towards my father.

"Your father and my son, they had formed an alliance without my knowledge. I overheard him talking to Bruno one night about how Emilia was starting to make you weak again. They both wanted to get rid of her." He said shakily.

"This-this kid...he's fucked in the head, Vince. I found a paper in his office that said his 'perfect birthday wishlist', and the only thing written on it was a plan to kill her." My eyes flickered back and forth between his, and all I seen was truth.

"On the paper, it said that Bruno was to get her ready for him, and on their twenty-first birthday, Mario was going to kill her." He shook his head with a scared look in his eyes. "I tried to stop him, but the little shit almost fucking killed me!" He shouted, the vein in his forehead protruding out.

"Please, I know I haven't been in her life for a while, but that doesn't mean that I don't love her any less. I know you love her just as much-if not, even more than I do Vince. I know that you would do anything to protect her, so please stop them before it's too late. She's my daughter for fucks sake." He begged, practically pleading as he stared up at me with a desperate look in his eyes.

"Where the fuck is she?" I asked, feeling my temper begin to rise. There was only one person on my mind that I could think of who could have allowed this to happen, and it was Tony.

"I-I don't know. The paper didn't say." He replied, my jaw tensing as I nodded my head.

I released him by his hair, shoving him away from me. He fell to the floor as he let out a breath of relief. I ran my hand over my jaw as I watched him gather himself. Flashes of watching him kill my mother and aunt came flooding back inside of my mind as I just stared down at him.

I could hear the agonizing sounds of their screams and I could feel the warmth of their blood all over my body as if I were still back in that moment.

"Thank you Vincent." He said, attempting to stand up but my fist coming in contact with his face only put him back down on the floor. I drew back my foot before kicking him hard in his stomach, watching as he coughed uncontrollably.

"What are you doing?" He groaned, looking up at me with glossy eyes and I grabbed him by his hair before smashing his head into the floor below him.

"You may have helped me save Emilia, but you still killed my mother and my aunt. For that reason, you have to suffer the consequences." I spat into his ear, slamming his face into the floor with more force as the sound of his nose cracked, causing him to yell.

"You know, I told Emilia about you; about what you did to my mother and aunt. You want to know how she reacted after I told her?" I sneered, grabbing him by his ankle as I pulled him back towards me while he tried to get away.

"She said she wanted me to promise her that I'd kick your ass," I spat, stomping on his side as I listened to the sound of his ribs crack. He let out a roar of agony through his cries as I kicked him again.

"And that's what I plan on doing." I grit, punching him harder and harder until I couldn't feel my knuckles anymore. He laid on the floor, blood falling from his face as it dripped onto the cement.

"Please..I didn't have a choice.." He cried out weakly. My jaw twitched as I kicked him even harder in the face, glaring down at him as he rolled over from the impact.

"No, you wanna know who didn't have a choice? Francesca Fontana," I grit, stepping closer to him as he shook his head.

"Stop it." He muttered, backing away from me weakly as I grew even closer.

"Vera Romano!" I shouted, watching as his eyes flickered with anger and guilt.

"Stop it!" He yelled even louder through a wheeze, feeling all of the regret in that moment. I shook my head, snatching his hair as I crouched down next to him.

"Vincent Fontana." I spat, watching him as he absolutely broke down into tears.

"My mother and my aunt didn't have a choice when you forced them onto their knees and killed them. I didn't have a choice when you had your men hold me back and force me to watch as you put a fucking bullet in both of their heads!" My words came out in the form of a growl as I bashed his skull against the floor repeatedly, his blood spattering my face.

My chest heaved hard as I stared at him, his body growing limp in my hold. I swallowed the lump in my throat, releasing him by his hair as he collapsed into the floor. He was completely unrecognizable as he laid there, covered in his own blood.

"Whether you were forced to or not, you still killed them, and I made a promise that I would get them the justice that they deserve." I stood up straight, running my hand through my disheveled hair before cocking the gun as I aimed it at him.

"And justice is exactly what they're going to fucking get." I spat, pulling the trigger as I watched all of the movement in his body stop. His blood instantly formed a pool on the floor below him.

I stared down at him, watching the lights flicker out in his eyes as he looked up at the ceiling. I moved the gun to the right, pulling the trigger again as I fired another shot into his heart. There was silence in the room as I stood there.

I released a heavy sigh, looking up at the ceiling as I closed my eyes. My shoulders relaxed as I felt my body ease before it tensed again at the thought of Emilia.

I crouched down, pulling the phone out of his slacks as I pushed a few buttons before tucking the gun into the back of my slacks. I placed the phone in between my shoulder and my ear as I listened to it ring while I pat the pocket of his slacks, digging inside as I looked for his car keys.

"Ciao?" He spoke as I reached my hand in further, pulling the keys out before I stood up from my position, staring down at Orlando's dead body.

"Get the fucking jet ready." I ordered, pulling the phone away as I hung up.

Chapter 34! Done! Wooh!

Hey babes, thank you for reading chapter 34 of Emilia <3

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 6.7K 37
Ivy Black is the heir to the American Mafia. But being the stubborn woman she is, she declined. Following her dreams of dancing and singing, she ende...
13.1M 304K 34
❝Violet tell me to stop and I will ❞ the feeling of his soft lips igniting flames throughout my body, my lower half becoming warmer every second I f...
15.2M 123K 10
[preview] "The Stripper and the Mob Boss" ❦ A sickness of Anastasia's sister leads her towards a huge debt. When her friend comes to her with a solut...
12M 364K 38
__❀︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❀︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...