Shattered Illusions (ON HOLD)

By CodeNameFanGRL

Karly was a big-time Transformers fan. Having used Transformers as a crutch to deal with the roughness of the... More

Note:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Updated)
Chapter 5 (Updated)
Chapter 6 (Updated)
Chapter 7 (Updated)
Chapter 8 (Updated)
Chapter 9 (Updated)
Chapter 10 (Updated)
Chapter 11 (Updated)
Chapter 12 (Updated)
Chapter 13 (Updated)
Chapter 14 (Updated)
Chapter 15 (Updated)
Chapter 16(Updated)
Chapter 17(Updated)
Chapter 18 (Updated)
Chapter 19 (Updated)
Shattered Illusions going under some changes
Chapter 20 (Redo)
Chapter 21

Chapter 4 (Updated)

4.8K 180 128
By CodeNameFanGRL

When my eyes land on Sideswipe, I freeze. An instant wave of excitement and glee goes over me. I feel like one of those overly obsessive girls that fan girl over a boy-band

'HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! ITS SIDESWIPE!" I squeal within my mind.

Outside I keep myself calm, as I look over to the mech. Looking at him I notice he's looking at me with an intense look, making me snap my head back towards the others, due to embarrassment. Even though I knew nothing of the mech my fangirl crush over any Sideswipe I felt nervous being watched so intensely by him.

"So tell us about yourself dudette." Soundwave was genuinely curious about me, and it was odd to have so much attention on me.

I shrug.

"Not much to say. I was and am a Transformers fan, as well as a Deadpool fan. I work as an assistant in a veterinary office, as well as an assistant to a mechanic. I like to draw, paint, and dance though I'm not exactly great. I also love to listen to music. My favorite 3 colors are purple, red, and black, my favorite animal is the wolf, and my favorite snack is Pocky." I say.

Soundwave nods, his full attention on me before it switches to Megatron when the mech speaks up.

"Breakdown it was wise of you to bring the girl here, had you not found her, she could have gotten into Autobot hands." Megatron smiles proudly to the soldier, it reminded me of how a proud father would look at one of his children. 

Breakdown shrugs with an almost bashful look.

"I'm not the one to leave a helpless femme alone, human or Cybertronian." He chuckles.

Megatron smiles warmly then looked around at all of the mechs gathered.

"Now, we need to find Karly a guardian, who would like to volunteer?" He questions.

Several mechs move to speak up in excitement, only for a cold, deep, and might I say, sexy voice, cut in.

"I will." Sideswipe speaks up courtly. The way his tone was reminded me of a reluctant teenager volunteering to take out the trash.

Doesn't that make me feel swell.

I watch as several mech sag in disappointment at the speak up.

"Very well. Do you have any objections Karly?" Megatron asked patiently.

I shake my head, pushing my lingering thoughts over Sideswipe's tone to the back of my mind.

"Fuck no I don't!!"

"Well then, Sideswipe you are now the guardian of Karly." Megatron smiled

Sideswipe makes a 'hn' noise then everyone's attention goes to an entry way.

"What is this I've heard of a human guest?" A voice questions.

Looking over I nearly freak out when I see who it is, in fact I had to keep myself from yelping in shock.

"Ah Starscream, what a surprise. Was the mission a success?" Megatron questions Starscream as if they were old friends.

"Congratulations Allspark, you've sent me to a universe that had TRIPPED me the fuck out, ALL of this is WEIRD I say, WEIRD!"

"Frag no! The fraggers managed to avoid me, while I was trying to plant the tracker. No matter I'll try next time, and hopefully succeed." He says as two other seekers walk in.

I pause at seeing Skywarp and Thundercracker, their colors opposite of their evil counterparts, and again made me feel really weird like I was in the Twilight-zone or something.

"OH! Hello human!" Thundercracker chirps.

I give him the 'WTF' look, before I look over to Skywarp, whom acts very much like Thundercracker in the other universe.

"Um hi." I reply slowly

"Names Thundercracker!" He exclaims.

"Uh, Karly." I look up at him, my tone filled with awkwardness.

"Thundercracker back off your freaking out the little dudette." Soundwave speaks up.

Thundercracker shrugs before walking off with Skywarp, and Starscream.

"I am taking my leave, I'll be in my lab if you need anything." Starscream grunts while walking off.

Soundwave looks down at me his golden visor lighting up.

"Little dudette, you look like you could use more of that stuff called clothing." He points out, making me blush in embarrassment.

"Yeah, when I got transported here I wasn't exactly expecting it, all I had was this purple shirt, my Superman boxers, and I managed to snag my Transformers jacket, which is actually suppose to look like your counterpart." I say

"Really! Lemme see!" He says excitedly.

I take off the jacket and show it to him.

"That is sweet! What was my counterpart like?" He questions.

"As you guys know your counterparts are evil. Well your counterpart was portrayed emotionless and tactical as well as Megatron's most loyal soldier, and would do anything he asked with out question." I say.

"In other words your exact opposite. He doesn't talk and when he does it sounds really cool, he sounds like his voice could be a dub-step drop." I say

"Gnarly dude!" He exclaims

I laugh. "Damn this is so weird!"

"So you need clothes am I correct?" Megatron speaks up.

I nod.

"Just a couple of outfits, nothing special." I say

He nods in acceptance, before turning to Sideswipe whom is still standing off in the shadows.

"As Karly's guardian, you will assist her with finding her suitable clothing." Megatron says.

Sideswipe grunts before walking over.

"Come on human." He grunts coldly.

"Don't mind him dudette, Sideswipe is one cold dude." Soundwave whispers.

I nod with a slight grin, before I walk over to Sideswipe. He gives me a glance before he transforms into a green blue and dark grey Lamborghini. Seeing his alt-mode I suppress the urge to squeal, before I force myself to act calm and get into the sports car.

If I could I'd run my hands all over that body and maybe lick it just cause it was so sexy. I never seen an actual Lamborghini up close, so cut me some slack.

Sitting down, the seat belt automatically wraps itself around me before clicking into place. Keeping my best calm face I look towards the radio.

"So uh.... What made you want to become my guardian?" I question.

"None of your business" He says coldly, making me think he's more like Sunstreaker only without the vain personality.

Well isn't he just a ray of sunshine.

"We're here." He says gruffly and almost crankily.

"Jeez such a bum."

I get out of the car when he opens the passenger door, then waited for instructions. Hearing a slight hum I search around for the source confused, before letting out a yelp when something pops in front of me.

"Little warning would be nice asshole." I mutter.

Looking up I freeze, there standing in front of me is by far the hottest boy...no MAN I've ever seen. Dark smokey grey hair almost black, which went past the man's ears, his hair was disheveled in the bed head look. His jaw was very defined and he had a bit of a stubble on him, he wore a dark grey leather jacket with a green/blue v-neck short sleeve shirt, along with dark grey leather pants, and green/blue and dark grey boots.

Around his neck he wore a red Decepticon symbol, but not as red and eye-catching as his eyes. His eyes were what caught my attention, deep crimson with a very bright electric red around the edge of his iris, that made his eyes almost glow; But they were filled with coldness, his eyes were the eyes that belonged to someone who has seen a lot of shit, that others could not compare to.

Snapping out of it I glare at him, before brushing past him.

"So how exactly are we paying for this?" I question as he walks behind me.

"Don't worry about that, just get the things you need so we can get the hell out of here." He grunts.

"Whatever." I scoff, while stuffing my hands into my pockets, and pull over my hood with a careless look on my face.

Walking into what appears to be a mall, I look around the stores, while observing the people. Instinctively I begin to pick out their obvious weakness, so that if any try to jump me I can escape.

"Wow you know you get beat up WAY too much when you start to suspect everyone is just going to jump you out of nowhere."

Searching for a store that will hold not only my style clothes but also the cheapest, I spot a store that looks very similar to Hot-topic, with a small grin I walk inside. Not even looking back to Sideswipe, I go straight for the clearance section.

Skimming through the racks I grab t-shirts and long sleeve shirts keeping my color palette relatively monochrome, grays, blacks, dark blues, mostly dark colors, and to my amazement,] each shirt is like a dollar.

"HOLY SHIT MAN! Everything is SO cheap! Yep definitely staying here!"

With the shirts in my arms they total to about 12 shirts, with a smirk I hand them off to Sideswipe with a 'hold these' before walking over to the pants. Naturally being a teen of these times, went with skinny jeans, with at least 5 pairs of skinny jeans, I walk over to the shoes and grab up a pair of converses.

"Well that should be just about it...Well I should get maybe some stuff to sleep on, I HIGHLY doubt their just going to have a bed specifically for a human."

With that in mind, I check out and allow Sideswipe to pay for the clothes, before walking to the nearest furniture store. After several minutes in there I managed to by a cheap blow-up mattress along with a pillow and blankets, before checking out.

Walking through the mall, Sideswipe stops me.

"I'll take the bags and put them in my alt, you go refuel yourself." He commands with his deep voice, there was no room for argument in his tone, so I just nodded.

He hands me a credit card that seemed to materialize out of nowhere, before walking off. Looking after him I shrug before finding the food-court.

"It's weird the mall will be open this late....But I guess with being in a huge city, they can be open longer."

After walking around the mall aimlessly I managed to find a place that looks like it'll have good food, walking in I go straight to the counter and order. 20 minutes later I get my food and drink, and sit at a booth; With a sigh I begin to eat my meal and then throw my trash away when I finished.

With eating out of the way, I get up and throw my trash away. I leave the restaurant to find Sideswipe so he could take us back to the Nemesis.

"Hey! Little girl!" I hear a voice purr out mockingly.

"Great even in another dimension I manage to attract the wrong type of attention."

Throwing my hood over my head, I stuff my hands into my hoodie pocket and ignore the people.

"Aw don't be like that, we could give you a really good time if you beg sweetly for us...on your knees" Another voice laughs.

Rage courses through me at the defilement, but I force my rage away and walk faster hoping to avoid a confrontation. Then I'm yanked back, a rough calloused hand finds it's way over my mouth, the attacker expecting me to scream only I don't.

I find myself being dragged back towards a lone dark hallway no doubt was SUPPOSED to be the bathrooms. I get slammed against the wall, getting a few pops from my spine from the force. My head is down and my eyes are covered by the darkness, before my chin is forced up and my eyes are shown from what little light there is.

"Interesting eyes there girly. They real or fake?" A voice sneers.

I don't answer, getting a punch to my gut, causing me to gag; this get a round of sadistic chuckles from the two men.

"Judging from the way the look they're real alright. What do ya say we make them full of tears?" The second voice says before I get punched in the face.

Pain erupts from where I was punched, and blood spatters onto the ground from my busted lip.

"What do ya say Tae? Let's fuck er' up like the last gal." The seconds says.

"OH you mean rape her?!" The first laughs out mockingly to me.

Rape.

My heart sped up, but not from fear, from rage. My eyes narrow dangerously, and my violet eyes become darker, gathering up saliva I spit in the face of the man holding me against the wall. My spit and blood make contact with his face, and he jerks back in surprise. Breaking free from his weak hold, I move past him a bit before bringing my elbow down on the back of his head, making him fall to the ground with a crack. The second man lands a punch on my jaw, making me fall back, I manage to catch myself and I wipe off the blood, and stand straight with a sway.

 The man moves to throw another punch at me, but I dodge it, before I kick his knee with as much force as I can manage getting a sickening crack. The man cries out in pain, before falling to the ground holding his fractured knee. The first man gets up finally, and hits me on the back of the head. Instantly my vision becomes blurred, but I force myself to stay standing, shaking my head the blurriness goes away, and I punch the man in the nose, getting a sickening crack along with a cry of pain, before he clutches his nose.

My eyes become fogged theres a build up in my chest, my fists are clenched tightly to the point their turing white. I grab the first man up by the collar, before snarling at him. I hated human beings like these pathetic men, they weren't even men, they were cowards.

"How old was she?!" I demand, i was so angry, so angry i wanted to hurt them so badly it left a mark for the rest of their lives.

Focus, don't lose your temper too much.

The man only chuckles.

"Thirteen."

I felt sick to my stomach.

Then my vision goes red, with a shout of rage I punch the man in the face, causing me to get blood on my knuckles from his bleeding nose. My knuckles begin to bleed from the force I was punching him with. I pull back and punch him over and over ...and over, by the third punch the man was unconscious, yet I kept going. My blood was on fire with anxiety and adrenaline, i felt like i was in an alternate reality, i had no conscious control on my actions, my emotions had control of me. When the red clears, my eyes widen at what I am doing, with a gag I move away from the man and throw up the food I recently digested. I continue to throw up, before they become dry heaves, I force myself in a sitting position, before I look down at my hands.

Blood

Suddenly I'm sitting in a familiar room, not the hall way of the mall restrooms. There's blood flooding the room, it was about 2 inches deep, and despite how shallow it was, i was drowning. It was on my hands, on everything. It was like a flash back, and i needed to get out of it, NOW.

I shake my head rapidly, trembling, knocking myself out of the weird vision.

My eyes are wide, and I let out shaky breaths, in panic I reach over and check the man's pulse.

"Still alive."

Relief flushes through me, but then a bit of disappointment and disgust.

Admit it! You wanted to snuff him out like a flame!

A small part of me whispers. It almost felt like it wasn't me, but that at the same time it was. Great, I'm going crazy, well I guess it was only a matter of time. I bring my hands to my face as they tremble. I felt wetness on my cheeks as tears flowed freely down them. I felt sick to my stomach, I ached, and my chest ached. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs.

"Karly?" I hear a familiar voice.

Looking up my eyes widen at seeing a very surprised Sideswipe, I shake my head slowly before scooting away.

"Don't look at me!" My tone shook with panic

"Not like this! Don't look at me!" I shout as he steps closer.

He looks over to the bloodied man with a cold glance before shrugging. He walks over and yanks me up onto my feet and looks at my busted and bloodied face.

"What did they do?" He questions with no emotion.

I look down at my hands.

"They were going to assault me, like they did another girl. I just, snapped." I reply a sense of numbness in my chest..

He scoffs, obviously not having any pity for the men i just finished beating the shit out of.

"Sounds to me like the insects deserved to be killed. No matter, let's get you cleaned up, I really don't need you getting blood in my interior, it's disgusting." He says with a grunt.

I nod, before allowing him to lead me to the bathroom. He grabs paper towels and wets them, before patting the blood up with so much delicacy is surprises me. After a few minutes he glances up to my eye which is now probably becoming black.

"Your eyes, they're purple." His tone was unreadable, i couldn't tell if he were saying that in curiosity or if it was a statement

I shrug uncaringly.

"Yeah, they are. They're usually the reason I get into so much shit." I mutter with a bitterness as scowl on my face.

"What?" He questions.

"Nothing." I say a bit harshly.

He says nothing but continues to clean my face, before finally he steps back.  I watch him in question, but made no comment.

"Let's go. I'd like to leave this place soon. I hate being surrounded by humans." He growls.

I nod before following after him; after a few minutes we make it out of the mall, and surprisingly we didn't get stopped by security. Once outside and next to Sideswipe's alt, he pops open his door and I get in. Sitting there my eyes droop as a seat belt slides over me, forcing my eyes open I hear Sideswipe speak.

"Get some recharge human, I'll wake you when we make it back to base." He says through the radio. Noting he was a little less icy than before.

I nod before reluctantly allowing myself to fall asleep. My reluctance due to the fact I knew I would have nightmares, as always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 463 13
I own only OC's not transformers! What happens if four different versions of transformers enter are world and meet my OC Elena? Weird , crazy , roman...
9.4K 380 12
When I heard the word Decepticons pop up on the radio; the name sounded odd, freaky, and quite wary.Perhaps that was just me.And then the very word...
9.3K 755 41
One year passed after Sunstreaker got executed for his crimes. Skylar never got over the death of the psychopath she started to care about. Her happi...
4.5K 417 69
Did you ever get sent on a mission to kill an old friend and bring them back to your planet? No? Well it's just me then. My name is Katar I'm a speci...