The Accidental Wedding (Compl...

By bhaktib38

Aarav Oberio is a tall, decent, rich and extremely handsome man. Girls drool over him but for him every othe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Not An Update

Chapter 39

25.9K 1.2K 80
By bhaktib38

Sachi's POV

I was so happy to know that he loves me. I love everything about him. His smile, his anger, his possessiveness.....everything. I feel safe whenever he is around me. I was surprised when he proposed me. His cute jealous face when he saw Samarth's photo in the envelope. My trance was broke as the driver applied the brake suddenly. 

"We reached." He said. I don't know how his parents will react. I am sure they will be very angry. I am getting scared and nervous. They were so happy as Riddhima was going to be their daughter-in-law. I am feeling sad for Riddhima also.

"Don't worry. I will handle everything." he said and hold my hand in assurance. We got down of the car and were moving towards the entrance. I saw Riddhima talking to somebody or should I say arguing with him. I couldn't see the man as his back  was turned towards us.

"Ridds listen yaar. I know it was my mistake and I am sorry for that."He said. His voice sounded familiar to me. Who is he?

"I don't want to talk with yo......" she stopped talking as she saw us. She came towards us and gave a faint smile. I smiled back at her. The man turned towards us. What is he doing here?

"Who is he Karan or Kabir?" Mr Oberoi asked me.

"He is Karan." I said. How does he know her and for what was he asking forgiveness from her?

"Did you confess?" Riddhima asked Mr Oberoi and he nodded. She just hugged both of us all of the sudden.  

"I am so happy for both of you." she said breaking the hug. I didn't expected to react in such a way. I was happy and confuse at the same time. 

"You knew that we were married?" I asked her.

"Yes Aarav told me everything that day in the mall." She said. Why is she so happy? 

"Come let's go in." she said. 

 Kishmish came towards me and hugged me and smiled at Mr Oberoi. 

"Hi Sachi How are you?" He asked me.

"I am fine. Do you both know each other?" I asked them. 

"No." Riddhima said abruptly. Karan made a sad face. There is definitely something wrong. I didn't ask any questions as they both looked uncomfortable. 

We went inside and saw that everyone was in the hall. I was getting nervous. They looked quite calm to me.

"Sachi why you left suddenly?" Abheer asked me. He will kill me when he will get to know the entire truth.

"Aarav It was a very bad joke that you got married to her. Why did you say something like that? I don't like such kind of jokes. I genuinely want to make her my daughter-in-law" Aunty said to Mr Oberoi. They thought that he was joking that why they were so calm. How will they react when they all will know the truth? I am getting nervous. Mr Oberoi griped my hand and assured me. 

"Mom I wasn't joking. We both are married to each other. She is my wife that already makes her your daughter-in-law." Mr Oberoi said. Aunty looked at us in shock.

"How? When?" She asked. Mr Oberoi explained everything to her. They all were just looking at us. 

"Why did you hide the matter from us?" She asked in an angry tone.

"Mom it is my fault because of my stupidity I hided the truth from you all." He said but aunty was glaring at him in anger. 

"You both are getting divorce Right? So I don't think they will be any problem if she agrees to marry Abheer." Aunty said shocking me. She knows about the divorce paper. But how?

"No! She can't get married to him. We both love each other." Mr Oberoi said.

"What about this divorce papers? You both are planning to break this marriage then from where did this love arise between you?" She said showing us the divorce paper.

"Aunty He is not at fault. I made this paper. Please....." I tried to speak but her one glare and my words got stuck in my throat.

"No mom. It is my fault. Please forgive me." Mr Oberoi said. 

She looked so angry. Now I know where Mr Oberoi got his anger from. I hope she forgives us.

Aarav's POV

"No mom. It is my fault. Please forgive me." Mr Oberoi said. 

She glared at me in anger. I have never seen her so angry. She raised her hand to slap me. I closed my eyes but even after few minutes I didn't feel any pain on my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Sachi standing in front of me. Luckily, Mom stopped near her cheek in right time.

"Sachi. Get aside." Mom said in anger.

"Aunty If you want to punish someone punish me he is nowhere at fault." Sachi said. How can she take the blame on her when it is clearly my fault?

Mom placed her hand on her cheek lovingly.  What happened to mom now? 

"You are so cute and sweet Sachi. How did my duffer son got so lucky that you came in his life?"  Mom said. That is true. I really feel like the luckiest man as she loves me back. But why is everyone calling me duffer? First Naina and now mom. Do I look like a duffer to them.

 "That means you are not angry on us." Sachi asked innocently.

"My innocent Sachi. You still didn't get that mom was acting to be angry on you." Abheer came and side hugged Sachi and smiled sweetly.

"She is not yours." I said in anger and removed his arm from her shoulder. 

"Look at you bhai getting jealous over your wife. Not bad." Abheer said and gave me a teasing look. Is this the time to joke? Can't he be serious any time?

"You hided this matter from me. I ask you and you lied to me. You could have told me the entire truth. I wouldn't have eaten you. Bhai even you didn't tell me anything." Abheer said.

"Sorry." We both said at the same time.

"Your punishment is that you are getting married on the same date decided before." Mom said to me. Even after knowing she wants me to marry. What is wrong with her?

"Mom I can't marry to anyone as I am already married to Sachi." I said.

"I want to see my elder son's wedding. I want you and Sachi to get married again." Mom said. Before I could react I saw Dhruv entering in the house. What is he doing here?

"Hello! Sorry, I got late." He said to mom. 

"No you are on perfect time." Mom said. What is cooking in mom's head?

"How could you select that duffer Samarth for her? You know that she is already married to me then why?" I asked him. I so wanted to punch him for doing that.

" Samarth is not duffer. You are duffer. It was for you to realise that you love my sister. If you would still have not realised then I would have definitely got her married to Samarth." Dhruv said. Thank God.

"Come Sachi lets go." Dhruv said.

"Where are you taking her?" I asked him.

"As you both lied to us. We have decided to punish you and your punishment is that you both will not meet each other till the wedding date." Mom said shocking us.

Till wedding day that means 10 days. How will I stay sane without seeing her for so many days? 

"Sachi. Let go to your apartment and pack your bags. You will be staying with us." Dhruv said. Breaking my last hope of crashing at her apartment. She went with them before giving a faint smile to everyone. I don't want her to go with them. I want to take her in my arms and hide her from everyone. Why they want us to get married again when we are already married? Agh!!

********************************************************

Hello! Guys I hope you all are doing well🥰🥰💕💕

I hope you all liked this chapter.............

Do vote and comment.....................

Share this story with your friends.................

Do follow me guyssss...............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 650 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...
82.7K 5.5K 37
"You are caught Moon, stop staring at me". My heart quickened, This man will be the end of me. "Trust me moon, The way you look at me makes my heart...
94.6K 3.7K 36
Inayat, a 25-year-old with a heart of gold, has been navigating life solo since a tragic accident took her parents and her memories. Raised in an orp...
103K 3.4K 36
Their love story contains a lot of misunderstandings, love, jealousy, possessiveness and ups and downs. Everything changes one by one but one thing s...