It's A Promise (Genshin Impac...

By Tsurako-ko

Warning; Very confusing, super cringe. A remake coming soon! Update: "Everything For You", the remake is comp... More

Chapter 1 - Welcome To Mondstadt
Chapter 2 - An Outlaw
Chapter 3 - S.IN- Yakuza- Still An Outlaw
Chapter 4 - Winery Robbery
Chapter 5 - Orders Are Orders
Chapter 6 - The Night Sky
Chapter 7 - Wind Festival
Chapter 8 - Hilichurl Raid
Chapter 9 - Blaze Of Iris
Chapter 10 - A Yakuza
Chapter 11 - The Power Of The Star
Chapter 12 - Invincible Mao Song
Chapter 13 - Wild West Edo Japan
Chapter 15 - My Promise
Epilogue - 8 S2 Ch1 - Liyue
Story remake
Story Remake Published

Chapter 14 - Saifune

466 15 24
By Tsurako-ko

Amber's POV

"Saiken.."

"It seems.. this is the end for us.. huh.. you feel it right.."

"I feel.." What do I feel.. I feel so many emotions right now.. "Angry.. frustrated.. despair.. sad.."

"Ah.. take care of me.. okay? If you die.. I die.. a reverse.. contract.. I.. turn myself into a weapon.. a weapon that not only is cursed, but also has the power.. of a star.." Saiken bites his finer and wipes the blood under my eye lids.

Then I see.. visions.. a story.. a tale about two lovers who.. were happy. In a small school, But family. Asaki and Muraki..

Then I see the horrors of their transformation and.. the fall of a nation..

I finally open my eyes.. I see things much more clearer now. I feel a sudden surge of power coursing through my body.

I slowly get up and.. I see a bow lying down next to me. The bow was.. where Saiken was.. he..

Turned himself into a cursed weapon.. the very thing Shiyou did.. she cursed Asaski and Muraki.. now..

Saiken cursed himself.

He gave those two a name.. and loved his weapons. He was there fatherly figure in a way. I shall do the same for Saiken.. as he gave up his life and humanity just to.. save me.

"Saifune.. the dragon bow." I call out his name.. I call out her name.. the power of human emotions and their will as well as the power of the star! "In my hand.. I have the strongest bow! My name is Amber and I will have the stars bestow their judgement upon you, Mao Song!"

"Amber.. Y-you're.." I can hear Lumine softly calling me out..

"I'm coming for you, Lumine.. I love you. I love you so so so much."

"I.. I love you too.. Amber. I really love you! So please.. please. Win this fight and take me home!"

"Of fucking course!" I shout out at the top of my lungs. My final tears are out and now I give Mao Song a grin he'll never forget.

"I told you so.." Mona smiles and lays down. "Tonight.. is your last." Mona smirks.

"You little-" Before Mao Song can even approach Mona- I quickly shoot an arrow at him. "Weak- AGGHH!" Mao Song groans in pain as he fails to destroy my arrow.

I'm not just shooting regular arrows infused with my vision anymore. My bow shoots magic star power of some dragon with human emotions and wishes!

"Saifune! Dragon bow star shot!" I shoot another bolt of fire- that's right. Lightning infused flame shot at Mao Song.

The shot explodes upon impact and he also gets electrocuted. Where did the lightning come from..?

"It seems.. Saiken got magic from the star, but remember.. Saiken is capable of having a vision of his own.. it seems his vision is electro. Electro vision infused with fire magic from Yufine the Draco star." Mona smiles and lets out a sigh of relief. "You have a powerful bow, Amber.."

"I know.." I charge up another shot. "Saifune! Dragon bow, roar!" I shoot out a bolt of electro flames, but it manifests into a shape of a dragon.

The jaws are huge and ferocious with a long, long body. No wings and very short arms with a whisker at the snout. A long fiery mane and around it are electro currents running through the mane and body.

The dragon goes around the ship and kills Mao Song's men. Destroying Lumine's chains and setting her free. Finally, the dragon bites into Mao Song and flies up the hole Mona made when we were on the upper deck.

We watch the dragon fly up high into the night sky and explodes.

"Fireworks.." I quietly say to myself.. "Thank you.. Saifune.. I hope your beloved weapons find peace.." Yeon and Hee..

Never thought those two would be brought up again.. they are immortal weapons who will.. watch the end of time. They been through so much.. until they met Saiken.

For Saifune though.. it's a reverse contract curse. Saifune will only last as long as I'm alive.. because Saiken drew the seal and turned himself into a weapon.

If I were to draw the seal and turn Saiken into a weapon- then I guess he'd be immortal, but.. this is better. Saiken does have to reincarnate after this.

He does have a next life.

We won the fight though.. and..

"Lumine.." I slowly approach her.. but in the end..

Lumine falls into my embrace. She hugs my tightly and cries into my chest. I can hear her softly crying and blushing..

I return the comfort by hugging Lumine and kissing her head.

"You're safe now, Lumine.. you're safe.." I can't believe she would give up everything just so.. I can live..

Lumine really loves me.. and I really love her.

"I'm so sorry Amber.. I'm so sorry! I.. I'm sorry!"

"It's okay Lumine.. honey.. it's okay." I pat her back and continue to hug her. "Look at me.. Lumine.."

Lumine slowly meets my gaze and we both stare at each other. Lumine's face filled with relief and tears.. I can see the light and joy back into her eyes..

Her soft lips and blushed red cheeks.. we both slowly move closer until our lips finally touch.

It's.. salty.. because of the tears- but it feels so so sweet. I hold onto Lumine's waist and I push myself closer to her. Our chest pushing against each other and I can feel Lumine's arm wrap around my shoulders- then up to my neck.

Lumine pulls in my head closer and we both continue to kiss gently.. and bit aggressively as well.

"Ohh.. okay.."

"Ooo la la~ look at those two, Mona. They're getting sooo into it."

"Really Saiken.. Saiken? What the.."

"Ohh- don't stare too much.. my name is Saifune by the way~"

"Uhh.."

..?

Me and Lumine take a glance at.. Saiken Who is.. more.. girl.. like..

"Uhh.." I'm.. did I do that?

"It appears that.. well.. Saiken and Yufine merged to become the weapon they are so that means.. well.." Mona clears her throat. "Saiken isn't really a male anymore.. it seems.."

"Saifune!!! How many times?! Yes! I'm a female! I lost my ding a long! See?"

"Pulls your pants up! That is just disgusting- oh wow.. you are a girl- Excuse you!" Mona slaps Saifune. "Shall we head back?" Mona looks extremely unimpressed.

"Of course! I promised Lumine, didn't I? That I'd take her back home. Well.. said of course, but.. a promise is a promise in a way! Okay?"

"Hehe~ let's head home, Amber." Lumine hugs me from behind. I can feel her love and warmth.. it's warming up my body and soul..

I feel so calm around Lumine now. Usually I'd feel.. weird and strange. Confused even! Now.. I just.. I feel good now.

I love this feeling.. I love Lumine.

I'm so glad that I get to hear Lumine giggle a bit.. it pains to hear her cry and beg..

"Gosh.. I'm really beautiful." Saifune poses and looks at a broken shard of glass. "Who wants to date me?!"

...

Even Mona is quiet.

Ouch..

Saifune's POV

Well I have the ability to turn into a bow or back to my human form. Mona ended up explaining everything to Jean.

She was clearly pissed that Amber left, but in the end everything worked out! The raid is over, the abyss mages took a huge loss, and Lumine is saved!

Amber is still the outsider of the knights of favonious! She is now given the captain role too! The outrider captain who will lead her fellow knights into battle! Or.. glide- actually.

Amber has a small team of elites gliders and Lumine is in it! Oh those two are so cute together. I wonder what they're up to? Me? I'm just walking around the city.

Jean knows that I'm a girl now hehe.. hmm.. Diluc is quite the handsome man. Kaeya is flashy and cool! Maybe I can find that Razor boy again and make him my man-

Ahem- Anyways.. Maybe I can find a girl myself. I swing both ways haha. Who I wonder.. Maybe Jean, but.. eh.. I'd think she turn me down. Oh oh! Maybe Lisa!

Why am I girl.. I feel so weird. I'm losing testosterone. Well.. eh- I don't care. This is my new life now I guess.. I can't.. really remember my past life and I don't remember a glimpse of.. what was it again..

What am I even thinking about.. eh..

Well! I'm the bow the belongs to Amber! I am an outrider too! Outrider Saifune!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.4K 44
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be actually Isekai'd. Not reading a character going to another world but you yourself getting sent to...
963 43 6
You were an average person enjoying your life, your family and overall a game that had brought you joy over most any other, Genshin Impact. Due to ac...
2K 156 8
Genshin Impact was a game (Y/N) felt strongly connected to. She fell in love with everything about it, except losing 50/50s, a pain that stings to th...