Only You - I.NY FF

By Sianri_Go

When a medical student accidentally recorded a woman dancing in her balcony wearing only towel while doing he... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
MY NEW BOOKS!
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
EPILOGUE

Chapter 21

1.4K 76 11
By Sianri_Go

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

"KNOCK! KNOCK! BITCH!"

Someone shouted outside my door and I already knew who is it by her voice and attitude. I already went back to my apartment after the breakfast together with Y/n. I opened the door with a pissed expression.

"What the fuck is your problem Moonbyul? You don't need to shout" I scolded her and she smiled at me sheepishly.

"Sorry ma' friend, I'm just excited" She said happily and I step aside so she could get inside. She slumped herself on the couch immediately. I shut the door close before sitting on my single couch while looking at her weirdly.

"You look so tired. Did you do something before going here?" She blushed when I asked her. I got confused on why she got flustered when I asked her "Why are you blushing?"

"It's just- nothing" She stuttered out with a nervous and a mixed excitement expression plastered on her face. I gripped on her both shoulders.

"Yah, spill it" I said, forcing her to say it to me. She shook her head and I pouted "Okay. I will not force you even more"

"Good. Let's go, I'll help you to make your ugly face into a beautiful one" She said which made me smack her head.

"How dare you say ugly to this gorgeous face of mine" I spoke out while slapping her arm.

"Yah! Stop it, it hurts especially with the big hands of yours" She sulked while rubbing the area I slapped her.

"Just shut your mouth and don't speak any non-sense words" I said and she drag me inside my room.

-

I just wore some off-shoulders shirt and short. I have a leather jacket too and wore some boots. Moonbyul curled my hair and she also did my make-up. She made my lipstick a dark red shade.

Someone knocked on the door so Moonbyul dashed off to the door. I followed after and saw that she stepped aside so Y/n can come inside. She's wearing a white sleeveless shirt with a denim jacket on to of it partnered with a black jeans and a rubber shoes. Her hair is tied on a messy bun and she was also wearing a silver necklace.

She bowed at Moonbyul with a smile on her face before she avert her gaze at me. She grinned at me before waving her hands. Moonbyul closed the door before running to me.

"Yah, Nayeon. Now I know why. She's a total hottie, you're lucky" She shamelessly whispered at me while looking at Y/n. I slapped her arm for saying that because there's a possibility that Y/n could hear it, she's just in front of us.

"Are you two ready?" She asked while standing in front of us.

"Ah yes, we are already ready. We can go now" Moonbyul answered and grabbed her bag at the couch and I just put my phone and wallet inside the pockets of my leather jacket.

"Great. Follow me, my friend is already in front of the building" She said before going out the apartment with us tailing. I locked the door of my apartment first before catching up with the two. We take a lift before exiting the building. There's a black mercedes benz parking in the front and Y/n approached it. The window opened when she knocked on the door and we were behind her.

"Hey, you two look messy already. You can make out later after the party, drive us first on the location." She yelled at the people inside the car.

"Fucking thank you, Y/n" Amy said from the car that made me chuckle a bit.

"You're welcome, open the door now" She opened the door and gestured us to get inside. She waited for us to got inside first before she went inside and closing the door.

-

We stopped in front of a luxurious bar, Y/n and her friends are sure came from a wealthy family. Amy parked the car and we all hopped out of the car and went inside the bar. The bar is so crowded, many are dancing and some are making out. The two are guiding us to their table.

"Here!" Someone shouted while waving there hands at the two.

"BABY!" A woman shouted before she tackled Y/n on a hug. Someone nudged me and I glanced at her.

"What?" I asked at Moonbyul and she brought her mouth close to my ear.

"You never said to me that Y/n have a girl already" She whispered to me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"She didn't mention anything and she said yesterday that she don't have a girlfriend" I answered because she said yesterday when we are eating with Amy that she don't have a girlfriend. My eyebrows creased in confusion while looking at the two. The unknown woman was clinging on Y/n.

"Sanake, stop flirting with her. It's my birthday and you're ruining it" A tall girl with a long curvy brown hair yelled at the woman who is clinging at Y/n.

"Okay, birthday girl" She said sarcastically before removing her arms around Y/n who was laughing at the two.

"Don't mind them. Let's sit already" She said and we all went on their table. We sat and we saw another girl sitting there while eating and drinking. She squinted her eyes at us and smiled.

"Hello, I'm Momo" She said while offering us and offered us a handshake. We introduced while shaking her hand.

"Oh hey there beautiful girls" A feminine voice spoke and we all looked at her. She is the woman they called 'sanake'.

"Uh. Uh. Sana unnie, don't you flirt at them especially to Lisa, she's mine" Amy said while pulling Lisa closer to her.

"Oh, so you're her girlfriend. Nice catch, Amy. How about these two? Can I flirt with them?" Sana asked while pointing at us two. Y/n approached her and wrapped her arm around her shoulders.

"No, unnie. You're making them uncomfortable and maybe they are already taken. You don't want to get your 100th slap from the girlfriend of the girl you flirted with, right?" She said at her with a sweet smile. Sana looked at her and pouted.

"Kiss me first." She said before puckering her lips out at her and she just laughed.

"Okay" She said in a teasing voice before leaning in slowly and Sana closed her eyes.

"Yah. Y/n, if you give her a kiss. I'll brush and clean your lips with some bleaches" The tall girl said while crossing her arms. Y/n immediately pull away from the squirrel that made her sulk because the kiss didn't happen.

"Why? It's not like you want my lips to be clean for me to kiss you" She said while looking at her teasingly "You even said that you don't want, right? You said it's disgusting so I'll not give you a birthday kiss" She said before walking away leaving the girl blushing while sulking.

"YAH! Y/N! I'm just joking" She yelled before following where Y/n went. Some girl arrived again here at the table.

"Sorry, I'm late. And why Tzuyu sulking while trying to catch up with Y/n? What's with that two?" She said while sitting beside Sana. Me and Moonbyul was just drinking while watching them.

"Y/n said that she'll not give Tzuyu her birthday kiss so she got sulky. I don't know with that two, they're weird" Sana said and leaned her head at the girl. She nodded and looked at us.

"You're the friend that Y/n mentioned she will invite, right?" She asked with a gummy smile.

"Ah yes, I'm Nayeon and this is my friend Moonbyul" I answered with a smile too.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Mina" She said while offering us a handshake like what Momo did. We both accept it.

"Hello, I'm Sana" Sana said excitedly with a glowing smile plastered on her face. I nodded and offered her a handshake. She took it but she kissed it instead of shaking.

"Yah! Sana, Y/n/n said that you can't flirt with her friend" Momo said and slapped her hand away from my hand.

"She's not even here so she'll not know it" She reasoned out while glaring at Momo. I laughed and waved my hand in front of them.

"It's okay, don't worry" I said and gave them a reassuring smile. Tzuyu and Y/n also came back but they're not talking to each other. Tzuyu was pouting and sat at the couch beside Mina sadly and Y/n sat beside me. We continue to chit chat with each other so we could get to know each other more.

-

The three japanese got up from the seat and went in the middle of the dance floor. The two maknae are also not here because Y/n wants to get more drinks. She got up to go at the counter and Tzuyu decided to follow her.

"Are Y/n and Tzuyu the closest in your group?" I asked Amy while sipping on my glass.

"Yeah. They're bestfriend for 10 years already." She answered while playing with Lisa's hair.

"Do you know that Nayeon has a crush to your bestfriend?" I slapped her arm for exposing me like that. Amy laughed with Lisa and Moonbyul just glared at me

"I'm not suprised and it's little obvious" She said making me look at her in confusion.

"What? Am I that obvious?" I asked while pointing my thumb at myself.

"Yes. I don't know but I noticed that you kept throwing draggers at the girl who clings or close to Y/n" She said bluntly with a smirk " And I'm not surprised because she's one of the 'campus' girl crush'. Many students have already confessed to her but she rejected them all. She didn't have any serious relationship, she only have flings and that's it"

"Wow" Moonbyul said and clasped her hand together. I looked at Y/n and saw that she's talking to Tzuyu. I don't know but I think there's something between the two. I feel a little jealous while staring at them talking to each other happily. "My bestfriend is getting jealous"

"She's beautiful, right?" Lisa asked so all of us averted our gazes to her.

"Who?" Amy asked and I waited for her answer.

"Tzuyu" She said while looking at the counter where the two is.

"I'm not gonna lie so yes"- Amy

"Yeah she looks like a model especially that she's tall" - Moonbyul

They both answered at the same time and they all looked at me, waiting for my answer.

"Yes, she is but I'm more beautiful" I said proudly while posing at them making the two laugh while Moonbyul scoffed.

"Hey! you're not beautiful, bunny. Her beauty is beyond the world" She said making me pinch her side.

"You are such a bummer, Moonbyul" I said pouting.

"Tzuyu's really beautiful because she's the one who captured the girlcrush's heart" Amy said making Moonbyul slammed her hands on the table while coughing. I also choked on my drink when I heard that. "She's the reason why Y/n kept rejecting someone's confession"

"She befriend Tzuyu because she has a crush on her. She succeeded and they became bestfriend" She added with a smile.

"She's having a crush on her for ten years but she's being a coward and can't confess to her" She ended while shaking her head in amusement.

"Ah, really? That's amazing and I noticed that Tzuyu-ssi feels the way as Y/n's" Lisa blurred out with her mouth agape a little.

"Nayeon-ah, it looks like you can't win already on the match" Moonbyul said sadly and heaved a sigh.

"Yah! Why are you kept bringing me down? You're my friend so you need to encourage me instead" I sulked out and slapped her arm.

"Hey, what are you all talking about? Mind telling me" Y/n said out of nowhere with a tray of alcohol on her hands.

"YES!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.9K 46
It's my first book... Soo bare with it... ๐Ÿ˜… Note = I personally don't prefer you to read it, you can read my other books, but not this. Cause I pers...
84.4K 2.9K 62
Im Y/n, a girl who was born muted, the first day of her school, she bumped into someone, the most cold hearted member of TWICE. Will she melt her hea...
119K 6K 72
โ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? โž SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021
104K 5K 35
Im Nayeon, an ordinary girl living an ordinary life. She had her ordinary life for years after she finished her degree. However, it all changes as sh...