CHERRY. [JESS MARIANO]

Od sincerelyhales

Cassandra Quinn had her three phase plan. One, ace her SAT's Two, graduate Yale with a Law Degree Three, mov... Více

Playlist
Dedications
To Kill A Mockingbird
We're Jacket Buddies!
Stay Gold, Ponyboy
Peter Rabbit
Tragic
Gross T-shirt, Good Band
Tea and Biscuits
You Owe Me
The Shins
You Look Like A Cloud
Don't Let Me Fall
People Suck
In A While Crocodile
You Got A Boo Boo
Snowman
You're Tall
Friends
Baseball Bats
I'm Late
Be Nice
I Think You're Full Of Shit
Cedric Diggory
Bye-bye Birdie
Monica and Chandler
Should I Stay or Should I Go
Wow, He Really Is Whipped
As You Wish
I Made Sure She Was Okay
To Hell With Him
The Hungry Diner
You Can Never Have Too Much Johnny Depp
2246 Broadway
I Want To Come Back
You Cannot Tell Anyone
Something in Washington
Race You
Summer Madness
You Really Know Me
Cambridge and Oxford
Honey, I'm Home!
Just Peachy
Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs and Maple Syrup
Romeo and Juliet
Dissapointment
The Smell of Bleach is The Smell of Freedom
The Lion King
Dance With Me
Thanksgiving
Columbia
Trashy Games and Trashy Food
The Odyssey
I Don't Have To Tell You Anything
You Did It
Life Is Funny Isn't It?
Grass Salads and Piggyback Rides
Love, Rosie
When She Sees My Face I Hope It Gives Her Hell
I Know You
Dear, Cherry
Show Them Who's Boss
Mr. Bear
You Called Me a Bitch?
And I Hated That Too
Six Months Later
I Love You
You Wrote A Book
A Jeep and A Porsche
Pigeons and Bagels
Christmas Lights
Later, Loser
The Diner Diaries
Epilogue

The Beatles

15.3K 451 686
Od sincerelyhales

"You're still going to Yale right?" Jess starts to ask as he leans against one of the many bookcases in Stars Hollow Books.

I pause my search amongst the fiction section and turn to look at him. "This seems like the beginning of a very serious conversation."

He pushed himself off the bookcase and walked closer toward me. "It's just that you applied for a lot of schools, and people sometimes change their mind."

"Well, Yale is still my first choice," I told him as he wrapped his arm around my waist. We both faced the large bookcase as we continued our conversation.

"That's good," he began as he played with the ends of my hair. "It's not that far from here."

I turn my face to look up at him. "How far?"

"22.8 miles," he said accurately.

"How do you know that?" I questioned with a confused look on my face.

"Do you Yahoo?" He asked me hesitantly.

"You looked it up?" I asked him again as my stomach turned all mushy at his sweet gesture.

He shrugs as if it was no big deal that he looked it up. Knowing him, he never used electronics much so he must've planned what to look for. "Yeah," he said.

I give him a small smile. "You looked it up," I repeated, not believing him.

He rolled his eyes at my look of awe. "I just hit a couple buttons on a computer, it's not a big deal," he tried to down play it.

"It is a very big deal since I didn't know you knew how to use a computer," I say teasingly.

"There was nothing on tv and I was bored," he tells me before taking a book off the shelf to avoid my gaze.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "You looked it up," I repeat again affectionately.

"But do you have your second choices?" He changed the subject quickly, as he kept his arms around me.

I think for a moment what I would do if I weren't accepted into Yale. Probably cry first. "I think I'd go to Columbia or NYU, since they've both got amazing law programs and they're in New York."

"What happens if you don't get into them?" He asked.

I did not think about that. I mean I just assumed that I would get accepted but I had pretty bad luck most of the time. I mean, I did apply to a load of other school but what happens if I don't get accepted to any of them. Oh god what if the only ones I were accepted to were all the way in the UK.

I mean, I had a good chance that at least one of the schools I applied to would accept me. I had a pretty good GPA and my extracurricular activities were pretty good. But then what if I gave the wrong answer for the questions, or maybe my essay wasn't good enough. There were so many ways this could go wrong.

"Hey," Jess nudges me slightly as he noticed the grim expression in my face. "I'm sure you'll get in, you've got nothing to worry about."

"You don't know that," I say with a frown as I felt myself spiralling into my thoughts. "For all I know they didn't even look at my application."

"Listen, you're gonna get in." He tells me with a reassuring look. "No doubt about it."

I give him a questioning look. "No doubt about it?"

He nods firmly. "No doubt about it." He takes my face gently in his hands and presses a lingering kiss to my lips.

"Not in here," I hear someone say behind us. We both pull apart to see Merritt standing there with his hands on his hips. He casts us an annoyed look.

"Oh come on," I whine at him with Jess still standing with his arms around me.

"Out," Merritt says with his finger toward the door. "You two make me sick." I began to protest but Merritt ushers the two of us towards the door like we were unwelcomed stray cats. "Take your time in coming back," he remarked before closing the door in our faces.

The two of us stand in front of the closed door of Stars Hollow Books with a frown on our faces. "Did we just get kicked out for pda?"

"Yup," Jess agreed.

"I never thought that would happen," I say before Jess takes my hand in his. "What now?"

"Now, we get some pizza," Jess says as we make our way to the best -and only- pizza parlour in town.

I wrap my arm around his waist as we began to walk. "Do you think we can get kicked out of there too?" I ask challengingly.

"Let's try," he responds with a smirk.

~~~

Jess and I sat across from each other on the Stars Hollow Bridge with an assortment of food between us. The tall trees casting a cool shade for us to sit under. The faint sound of crickets in the nearby bushes could be heard as we spoke.

"Who knew people were so against pda?" I ask Jess with a plastic fork in my hand.

"I know right?" Jess agreed as he put down his half eaten pizza on the box. "I mean three places kicked us out."

I handed him the crust of my pizza, since I didn't really like eating it. Jess absolutely  flipped out when he found out I didn't eat the crust, but he was happy with the arrangement we had come up with. He would eat my pizza crust and I would eat the mushrooms off his pizza.

"I'm just surprised that Al's didn't kick us out," I told him as he took a bite out of the crust. "We were really going at it."

He swallowed down the food in his mouth before speaking. "I don't know what their limit is, but we're gonna break it."

"Exactly what I was thinking," I agree. "Pass me the cake," I ask before he pushed the box of chocolate cake in my direction. We had a ton of food from all the places we went. I didn't think I was gonna have my dinner, I felt as stuffed as a Turkey on thanksgiving.

"If you think about it," Jess started from across me. "Addams Family is the most functional family in the history of tv."

I laugh lightly at his choice of conversation. "Alright, I'm gonna humour you for a minute."

"They are the happiest bunch I have ever seen," Jess tells me. "The Tanners couldn't compete with them."

"Hold on there cowboy," I stop him. "That's where you're wrong."

He shakes his head at me. "When have you ever seen the Addams fight? Never," he answers his own question. "I've seen the Tanners fight more times than the number of people Ted Bundy killed."

"But every family fights, it's what makes the show realistic," I tell him. "Plus, they don't have an Uncle Joey."

"They have Gomez," he compared. "Bet the Tanners don't have a Cousin Itt though."

"Psh, they have the dog." I say before shoving a forkful of cake in my mouth. "No one and I mean no one has an Uncle Jesse."

He frowns at my statement. "What's so great about Uncle Jesse?"

"Other than the fact that he's talented, funny and is musical?" I explain as if it's obvious, which it should be.

Jess puts a knowing smirk on his face, "I get it now." He doesn't offer any further explanation, which absolutely infuriated me.

"What?" I ask him, eager to know what he was thinking.

He finishes off whatever was left of the pizza. "Oh, nothing." He smirks at my annoyed face.

"Jess," I warn as I make my way over to him without standing up. "What is it?"

"I'm not telling you," he teases as I shake him by his shoulders.

I groan at his words. "Come on! You know how it drives me crazy." I tell him as she just shrugs as if there was nothing he could do to help me. "I just might die," I say dramatically.

"Then I guess you'll die," he retorts as I frown at him.

I make a few choking noises with my hands around my throat as if dying. Jess just sits there and watched me with an amused smile. I closed my eyes and fell into his lap with a sigh. Without opening my eyes I already knew he was smiling down at me.

"If you must know," I hear him say from above me. I open one eye to look up at him, encouraging him to continue. "I just realised you have the hots for Uncle Jesse."

Getting up from my position, I sit beside him and lean my head on his shoulder. "Doesn't everybody?"

"It's comforting to know that you're into a forty year old guy," he joked as he put his head on top of mine.

"Don't worry," I tell him with a soft kiss. "You're the only exception."

He sends me a pointed look. "If you start singing Paramore, I'm gonna lose it."

I began to hum the song quietly before bursting into a horrible rendition of 'The Only Exception' by Paramore. I switched from leaning on his left shoulder to his right as I made my terrible singing louder.

Standing up, I continue my singing as I tug on his hand. "Come on up," I say as he shakes his head at me before standing up. "You know the words," I invite him to sing along.

"You sound terrible," he comments as he hold onto both my hands.

"I know," I fire back as I swing out interlocked hands back and forth. "Sing with me."

"I just might push you in the lake," he threatens before wrapping his arms around me and pushing me toward the edge of the bridge. 

I try as much as I can to push him back but he was stronger than me. "Stop it," I told him as he brought me closer to the edge almost dropping the both of us in the water.

"Only if you choose another song to sing terribly." He says to me as my shoes almost to dip into the water.

"Fine," I give in. "But you're gonna do it with me."

He rolls his eyes before pulling the both of us back into the middle of the bridge. "As long as it's a good song."

I clear my throat before looking around at the empty bridge. "Ladies and gentleman," I announce as if I were hosting the Grammys.

"Now I wish I pushed you in," Jess quips up.

"Put your hands together for The Beatles!"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

131K 3.4K 45
Missing a piece of herself she knows will never be replaced, Ella Stevens can only hope to earn some extra money waitressing at Luke's Diner. When Je...
5.6K 286 10
[ON HOLD ] in a different time, in a different space, i still want you in my head, still want you in my face. jess mariano x fem oc © salkulti
172K 6.4K 69
𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 | 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨 | 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬. "What just happened?" He asked. Luke laughed, patting his nephew o...
467K 13.5K 31
MATILDA. "ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ɢᴏ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ" season 2...