I'll Swim, You Play Your Foot...

By mountainbiker234

Alex Littleton is an outgoing and spontaneous 16 year old boy. He's the captain of the Greene high school boy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
10k!!!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
concerning last chapter
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Part 1
Chapter 33 Part 2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 5

32.3K 1.2K 395
By mountainbiker234

Landon's POV

I was walking down the halls of school the next day, minding my own business, but I noticed some people from the party staring at me and whispering.

"What did you do Landon?" Tom asked from next to me.

"I didn't do anything! I don't know what they're all whispering about!" I said glaring at a group of girls who immediately looked away.

"You did seem a little jumpy at the party. Is everything alright?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said. "I need to talk to Callie." I took out my phone and texted her to meet me at the front door.

"Okay, well if you ever need anything. I'm here for you man." He said before walking away. I nodded and glared at the lockers. A wave of anger suddenly flooded me and I let out a heavy breath through my nose. I turned and saw this slutty girl Amanda. I walked over to her when I saw her and her friends looking over to me. The halls were pretty crowded, so I pushed through everyone and pulled her against me.

"Hey Landon." She said biting her lip and putting her hand on my chest. I leaned down and kissed her. She smiled and quickly responded, pressing her body against mine. Nothing. Not a fucking tingle or anything. I pulled away from her and quickly walked away. I ignored them calling my name and didn't stop until I got to the front door. Callie was already waiting there and looked when I walked over.

  "What's up?" She asked pushing off the wall.

  "Wanna take a walk and have a smoke?" I asked.

  "Is that even a question?" She asked starting for the door. I grabbed her shoulder.

  "You brought a hoodie, right?" I asked. She nodded. "Security cameras. We can't let them figure us out." She nodded again.

  "Meet by the side doors in five." She said before quietly running down the hall. I ran to my locker and quickly unlocked it before pulling out my black hoodie. I pulled the back if cigarettes and lighter out and put them in the back pocket of my jeans before running back down the hallway. I stopped a hallway away from the side door and put my hood up. Callie came over a minute later in a great hoodie and put her hood up as well.

  "You ready?" I asked. She nodded. "Once we get outside, run until we get to the road." She nodded again so I took a deep breath and started for the door. I pushed it open and an alarm started going off.

  "Shit." I whispered under my breath and broke into a run. I knew Callie was right behind me so I just kept going until we hit the road. I was breathing heavily as we looked around.

  "I think we're good. I don't see anyone." She said. I nodded and started walking down the road.

  "So, what do you want to talk about?" She asked after a few minutes.

  "Can we just walk in silence a little longer?" I asked when my heart started beating a little faster.

  "Sure thing." She said kicking a rock. We soon made it on main street and that's when I sucked it up and took out my pack of cigarettes. I took out two and handed one to Callie. I lit it for her and then lit mine before putting it all back in my pocket. I looked over to Callie before looking towards the road and blowing out a breath of smoke. Here goes nothing.

  "Callie?"

  "Yeah?"

  "I can trust you with anything, right? You won't judge me or... leave me?" I asked nervously. She turned to me, looking a little confused.

  "I'm always here for you Landon. No matter what. I'm your sister." She said. I took a deep breath.

  "Something's wrong with me."

  "What do you mean?" She asked.

  "Well, whenever I'm with girls, I don't get the usual feeling I used to get."

  "Well what do you feel when you're with them now?"

  "Nothing." I said quietly. "Its like they're not even there. I don't know what's going on Callie. But..."

  "But? But what?" She asked.

  "I-I think I might be...gay." I said dejectedly. She didn't say anything so I looked over. She looked at me and stared at me for a moment.

  "Wait, you're serious?" I nodded and turned back away from her. "Why do you think that?"

  "Callie, I don't know if it was a good idea to tell you this. I don't even know. It's just been on my mind recently."

  "I'm glad you told me. You're all I have Landon, and I don't want any secrets between us." She said stopping. I stopped too and she gave me a hug. I put my arms around her and rested my head on hers.

  "I love you no matter what. Even if you wanna do it with a dude." I laughed a little before turning serious again.

  "You can't tell anyone." I said holding her at arms length. "Not even Matty."

  "You aren't going to tell your friends?" She asked looked surprised. I shook my head.

  "I don't want them to see me differently. This is big. I think I've known for a while, and just didn't want to admit it."

  "Just don't tell mom, whatever you do." She said causing me to laugh humorously.

  "If I told mom I'd be beaten and thrown on the streets. She'd call me a pansy, a fairy, a faggot before beating the shit out of me with some of her druggie friends and putting me in some back alley to die." I spit, getting angry.

  "Landon, hey, calm down. You just can't let her know. You have what, three months until your birthday? Then you'll be 18 and you can do whatever you want. Is there a certain guy you're going after rightnow?" I paused and took another drag from my cigarette. 

  "Oh my god there is isn't there!" She said getting excited.

  "I can't though, because no one can know I'm gay." I mumbled. 

  "You could have a secret relationship where only a few people know."

  "Yeah, but he's been out for while I think, and I don't want to make him go into a secret relationship."

  "Love does what it needs." She said dropping her cigarette butt on the ground and squishing it. I did the same.

  "We should head back. We're missing one class, but we could probably make it to the last." My breath quickened, knowing Alex was in my last period study hall. I just nodded though and we turned around to start heading back to the school.

  After a while of silence Callie asked,

  "So, you said there was a certain boy right?" I nodded. "Is he your age?"

  "No, he's younger." I said smiling at the thought of him.

  "Ooh, goin for younger boys. Is he smaller than you?" I nodded again.

  "You might know him. Do you know the swim team at all?" I asked biting my lip. She thought for a minute.

  "Yeah, I know some of them."

  "The captain, by any chance?" I asked keeping my gaze away from her. She gasped.

  "Oh my god, Alex Littleton!?" I nodded and she squealed. I gave her a weird look and she smiled.

  "He is so adorable. And he's so nice. We're in the same French class."

  "You're in one of his classes?" I asked, surprised.

  "Yeah yeah, I know he's like a genius. He took Spanish already." She said waving her hand at me. I nodded and smiled.

  "He really is adorable isn't he?" I said. She nodded happily. "Well we have to make the last class because I have study hall with him."

  "Does he usually sit with you?" She asked.

  "Yep. He sits next to me, and we talk, and he helps me with my homework."

  "Aww, do you have his number?"

  "Yeah, he got mine somehow." She smiled.

  "I'm so happy now. I'm glad you're gay Landon." She said patting my arm.

  "Thanks?"

  "Well, now we can talk about boys together."

  "I only want to talk about one though. I don't know if he likes me. Plus I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm straight."

  "Then show him you aren't."

  "How?" I asked so confused and lost at the moment. She shrugged.

  "I don't know. You're asking a straight girl. What do I know?" She said as we got to the school.

  "There's a door I know they keep open in the back." I said.

  "Oh, we're going in the back entrance." She said suggestively.

  "Yeah, not ready for the gay jokes either." I mumbled leading her around the school. We had our hoods back up as we approached the school. I looked through the door, and when I didn't see anyone, I opened it slowly. When the alarm didn't go off I hurried through with Callie close behind. We ran down the hall and stopped by the bathrooms, away from the door we came in through.

  "See you later Cal." I said before going downstairs to my locker. I took out my backpack and slowly walked to the library. I didn't have a pass, obviously, so I just waited for the bell to ring.

  The librarian looked at me suspiciously when I walked in as the bell was ringing, but she didn't say anything. I sat at my normal seat and pulled out my phone to look like I was doing something.

  "Hey Landon!" A peppy voice said pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked up and smiled at Alex.

  "Hi Alex. You're happy today." He nodded.

  "I'm just excited to swim in 58 minutes." He said checking his iPod. I smiled.

  "I don't have practice today."

  "Shocking." He said sitting next to me and pulling out calculus homework. "I don't know how you guys are so good. You never practice." I smiled yet again, and we continued talking through the whole study hall.

  "I get less and less of my homework done because of you." Alex said as the bell rang. I smiled.

  "Sorry. Calculus looks boring anyways." I said shuffling all my papers together. He smirked.

  "I would rather talk to you anyways." He said before winking and walking away. I sat back and smiled. I don't know if he's flirting with me or if that's just how he is. I stood up and went to leave, but stopped when I saw an iPod on the table. Alex's iPod.

  A/N

Hey everyone! I had a snow day again today, yay! So I decided I should update. I know it might not be the most exciting, but I hope you liked it anyways. I'm thinking of doing a question of the chapter type of thing sometimes and you can comment your answer if you want. So this chapters question is: Who is your favorite character?

I want to know this stuff! Bye, hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49 0 4
Landon (Lala) and Hady have been friends for seventeen years and have been through more than most could dream of. Despite all that time, Lala finds t...
29K 745 12
Being forced to go to after school tutoring in the library everyday, Anthony Blue doesn't expect much. Until he meets the gorgeous football jock Just...
42.5K 1.4K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
4K 217 25
Alexander Hamilton, a young boy with many troubles in his life, is starting his first year of highschool. He's always been homeschooled but ever sinc...