The Seven Princes || A BTS FA...

By wassap_its_hunter

"Are you all brothers?" You pointed at the men scattered around the room. They all nodded in their way. Other... More

Before we start
Prologue
Chapter One: Take that
Chapter Two: Bam, you knock
Chapter Three: Where?
Chapter Four: You're Nyx
Boy's POV: Chapter Three
Chapter Five: Realized
Chapter Six: Small talk
Chapter Seven: Dinner
Chapter Eight: Visit
Chapter Nine: Meet
Chapter Ten: Rock
Chapter Eleven: Fuel
Charter Twelve: Fate
Chapter Thirteen: Concrete
Chapter Fourteen: Hag
Chapter Fifteen: Hypothermia
Chapter Sixteen: Faster
Chapter Seventeen: Pests
Chapter Eighteen: Audacity
Chapter Nineteen: Cute
Chapter Twenty: Simp
Chapter Twenty-One: Sugar
Chapter Twenty-Two: Mile
Chapter Twenty-Three: Kicked
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hair
technical difficulty :(
Chapter Twenty-Five: Human
Chapter Twenty-Six: Fine
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Ashy
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Die
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Maki
Chapter Thirty: Brat
Chapter Thirty-One: Immaculate
Chapter Thirty-Two: Love
Chapter Thirty-Three: Nickname
Chapter Thirty-Four: Drug
Chapter Thirty-Five: Darling
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Name
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Protect
not an update im sorry-
HASASHASHHAS
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Immortal
Q and A (Part 1)
Chapter Forty: Old
Chapter Forty-One: Her
not an update srry :(

Chapter Thirty-Six: Sweet

6.3K 313 152
By wassap_its_hunter

"Chapter Thirty-Six: Tooth-achingly... Sweet-"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"The scent of life that's at once repulsive and not, 

and the cold parks pretending to be warm,"

-Seoul, RM

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You handed the plate of toast to Jungkook, who beamed at you before saying his thanks. You smiled back at him as you take a sip from your cup of water.

It was the next day already, you not eating anything since you still haven't fully digested the amount of food you and the oldest ate together. You were now seating beside the two youngest, who were talking about a new strategy to make them train together again. You were slipping in some tips and ideas to make their training more successful, earning agreeing smiles and furious nods. 

Hoseok was munching, listening to the three of you discuss from the other side of the table, a smile pulling the corners of his lips as he watches you rolling your eyes at a random idea of the youngest, visibly comfortable with them. You raised your hand as you tuck in a loose strand of hair, getting the attention of Hoseok. He noticed the new accessory clipped at the side of your head, pinning a part of your hair away from your face. 

"Y/n, where did you get that hair clip?" He asked, genuinely. You looked away from the two, catching the latter's eye contact then gave him a hesitant smile.

"I...bought this yesterday with Jin," You hesitantly answered, receiving confused reactions. You were confused too, not knowing if you really bought it without the permission of the owner of the money. You blinked as you looked at Yoongi, who blinked back. You snapped as you remembered what you were supposed to do.

"Right, almost forgot. Thank you, Yoongs." You beamed at him, making Yoongi tilt his head. he tried to rack his memory to what he had given you that week, but he remembers that the two of you didn't even get to hang out due to his busy schedule. He shared the same perplexed stare his other brothers held and asked what the thank you for when Jin, Namjoon, and Jimin have arrived for their breakfast. 

"She bought that with the card you gave her," Jin answered instead. All of you looked at the trio who entered, greeting them before processing his words. Yoongi had a small knowing smirk at the tips of his lips, decided to bring his cup of tea to his lips to hopefully hide his expression but his brothers saw through it, giving him a subtle glare, unnoticed by you.

Namjoon and Jimin walked behind you, greeting you with a pat on your head, Jimin sliding his hand down to your shoulder before squeezing it gently. You tilted your head at them as you sip on your water, waving at them before return back to your normal position. 

"Hey, Darling." You choked loudly before coughing as you hid your head below the table. Taehyung panicked, grabbing your glass of water and rubbing your back while the others only stared incredulously at the oldest, who cooly walked past all of them and sat down at the opposite side of you. 

Changkyun, who was just keeping all of your company by standing at the side, watching as all of you eat, suddenly turned around, pursed his lips as he hid his face in his palm. He felt so jumpy at that moment, hearing the prince actually call his Luna 'Darling' and you actually sounding so shocked about it brought him unexplainable joy and excitement about the bonding of his Kings and Queen.

"Darling?" The brothers asked the oldest, most of them either glaring or looking at him incredulously Jin only held his chin high, a prideful, sly grin resting on his lips as he spread butter on a warm slice of toast, eyeing you innocently. 

You raised your head, picking up a napkin and rolling it swiftly before sending it flying towards him. He easily dodged that, pursing his lips, now trying to stop the grin that he couldn't control so you wouldn't get any made at him. 

"I thought we agreed you could only call me that in private." You emphasized the last word, glaring at him as you felt your heart thumped with swift, feeling your stomach flip and turn. 

"In private?" Taehyung asked, worked up about the pet name. Jin took a bite of the toast, tilting his head to the side.

"But we are in private, darling. I don't know what you mean," He slyly slipped in the pet name, enjoying the flustered expression on your face, the feeling of shyness and embarrassment felt through the thin bond between you and the brothers. 

"Hold on, since when do you call her darling?" Yoongi said aloud, turning in his seat to face the oldest before going back and forth between you and the oldest. You looked away by turning to the side, them low key enjoying your embarrassed state but also want some answers.

"Just yesterday," You muttered, words muffled through your hands, trying to hide away from their stares when Jimin's face appeared in front of you. You felt your insides jump but you only blinked at him with wide eyes. Jimin tilted his head to the side, concern visible in his eyes.

"But are you fine with that? Jin-Hyung would be reprimanded if you aren't, right everyone?" His tone becomes dangerous as he said the last part, the others agreeing with him, voices soft but you could hear the underlying threat underneath. Jin stiffened in his place, looking around, feeling the dark aura every wolf permitted directed to him and in the background, Changkyun wanted to get some kind of popcorn for this scene but he knew his job and walked towards Namjoon who held his coat out towards the beta for him to get.

You shook your head, waving a hand quickly, looking down. You lowered your gaze as you scratched your nape, your aura picking up by them, sensing the over-whelming sense of embarrassment and shyness making them feel guilty for actually enjoying the state you are in.

It is not every day you get to see someone composed, even cold and serious, so flustered and embarrassed that they can't look straight at your eyes anymore.

"I'm fine with it. I... I like it." Yoongi, who was sipping his tea, sputter everywhere while Changkyun who was about to grab the coat of Namjoon, tripped on his own feet, a loud thud echoing through the whole room. Hoseok dropped the croissant he was about to bit too while the others just stared at you.

Now Jin, oh Jin, Jin was imagining the wedding bells.

"Y-you like being called darling?" Jungkook managed to get out, eyes wide. You decided to look up, face still heating but the glare was held in your eyes.

"Nope, not going through that again," You stated, reaching out and grabbing a croissant, taking a bite, now just mindlessly staring at nothing. Changkyun finally got up, clearing his throat before grabbing the coat from the ground that Namjoon dropped out of shock. 

"So can we give you pet names?" Hoseok leaned forward on the table, eyes gleaming brightly. You stopped chewing as you looked at him before looking away.

"Sure," You muttered shyly. They all visibly looked at you with bright eyes, all sparkling while Jin looked lovingly at you. Changkyun cleared his throat, everyone looking at him. They all saw him shaking slightly, which concerned you but you didn't speak up about it.

"Your Highnesses, it is almost time for your duties to start. Gamma Jay and I will be waiting outside. Good day, Luna." He bowed towards you before walking out of the room. 

 Once he got out of the room, closing the door behind him, he leaned to the wall behind him, a hand clamped on his mouth as he tried to keep his sounds down, even shutting his eyes tight shut just so no sounds come out of his mouth. He ran out of breath, taking shallow breathes as he started shaking. His heart pounded in excitement as he reminisces the scene that just unfolded before his eyes.

"B-beta! What happened?" Jay suddenly appeared out of nowhere, feeling panic wave over him as he watches his Beta basically look like he's having a panic or anxiety attack. He rushed over to his side before jumping when Changkyun held to his shoulders. His eyes widen as he noticed that Changkyun's cheeks are flaring bright red, his whole figure shaking.

"The... Luna and the... kings... are..." He struggled to get out, taking at least two seconds just to get a single word out. Jay nodded his head vigorously, holding Changkyun's biceps to support him, gesturing the higher to continue. He started feeling worried, his own wolf getting fired up just at the thought of his Alphas and Luna in danger.  

"Tooth-achingly... sweet-" Changkyun managed to get that much out before he completely slumped down in Jay's arms, all signs of life leaving him while Jay looked horrified, heart thumping in his chest as his screams got louder, turning into screeches of terror.

-

Amidst all that chaos, back to the dining area, the Kings got up one by one, most of them bothering you by asking you again if you're really sure with your answer, you getting tired of feeling flustered and ignoring most of them and saying goodbye to the ones who chose to stay quiet. Jungkook and Hoseok, who were leading the noisy ones, felt their mood turn a complete one-eighty when they noticed you were ignoring them now while the others who were quiet, Jin and Yoongi, grinned at how you treated them, getting your farewell.

You looked around to see all of them have left now but stopped when you see Namjoon just getting up from his chair, ruffling his hair. You furrowed your eyebrows, feeling his distress through the thin bond between the two of you. You learned at the table, tilting your head as you looked at him.

"Joonie, are you alright?" You're voice soft, him immediately looking up at you, the distress slowly disappearing from his body as he gave you a small smile. He was wearing a button-up white, long-sleeved, and black trouser, held by a black leather belt with a thin silver buckle but the top of his white button-up was still open, untucked under his trousers, the sleeves still not buttoned together and his tie still resting in his hands.

"Ah, yes. Thank you for the concern, I just have a meeting today but I woke up late," He sighed out, a tired chuckle following after his sentence. You felt your chest get heavy as you stood up, walked towards him, getting a hold of the tie.

"You seemed very stressed. You should have informed some of us if it was important." Reaching up to his neck, you started buttoning the top of his top, looking up at him with a raised eyebrow. Namjoon felt all his stress and tiredness disappear, heartbeat raising against his chest, noticing the closeness between the two of you, your natural smell overflowing his senses. He can't believe that you were unable to look at them in the eye just seconds ago. Now, you were making him feel the same. 

The duality is killing him.

"I slept early so I thought that I'd wake up early, not thinking that sleeping in would be a possibility," He explained as he looked down, strands from his slick back hair falling down his forehead as you finished the last button. 

"Still, should have at least told Jay or Changkyun about it," You scolded him, shaking your head before leaning more, going on to your tip-toes, reaching behind him to sling the tie around his neck. He gulped as you leaned forward, him seeing your features more clearly.

Your eyes, the length of your eyelashes, the shape of your eyebrows, the baby hair lining your head, the slight glimmer of calmness in your eyes, even the fading scars around your face, some long, some short. He saw all of this, mesmerized by your features before taking a mental picture in his head, his wolf at the back, sitting down as his tail wag, tongue hanging out of his mouth and ears standing as he also took in your beauty.

"Is there something on my face?" Namjoon snapped back to reality, not realizing he was staring at your face. You continued tying his tie, fixing it under his collar as you didn't look at him. Namjoon shook his head slowly, staring at you with a soft look in his eyes, involuntarily raising his hand towards your face, tucking back the strand of hair that escaped your hairpin back to your ear. You froze, finally looking up at him.

"You're so beautiful," He muttered mindlessly, staring at you. You were taken aback, feeling embarrassed once more, feeling your eyebrow twitch as you stare at him numbly. 

What is with them being so bold these days?

He finally realized what he said, eyes widening, stepping back as he bowed repeatedly, you being thankful that you managed to finish his tie. 

"I'm sorry! That slipped out of my mouth-" He immediately said but you only grabbed his wrists, sighing as you buttoned it up, glaring lazily at him. He looked up, the feeling of embarrassment oozing off of you, even if you tried to mask it. 

"That's alright, I'm getting used to the teasing from all of you. God, where did all this boldness came from," You murmured as you went for his other wrist. He chuckles nervously as he watched you help him.

"Maybe it was when you were finally comfortable with us or when you told us your race." You blinked, tilting your head. He adjusted his sleeves, giving you a thankful smile before fixing his hair.

"Do have anything to do today?" He asked you as he drank the rest of the water in his cup, giving you a side-glance. You scratched your head as you planned on working out but you felt laziness filling you to the brim so you shook your head, shrugging.

"You could come to the meeting with me. It's just about taxes and inflation in the kingdom but Yoongi-Hyung said that you were interested in things like that." He watched your eyes sparkle instantly, a chuckle almost slipping his lips at how excited you looked because of taxes.

Taxes.

And inflation.

"Could I just watch? I promised I won't be in the way," You asked him innocently, making him bite his cheeks to stop himself from cooing over you. He felt his mood turn all bubbly and flowery (??????) as he pats your head.

"Of course, Y/n." You smiled brightly at him as you brought out your mask but stopped before putting it back in your pocket. Namjoon notices this, holding the door open as you passed by, thanking him in the process.

"Luna, Alpha Namjoon." The two of you looked up to see Jay standing in front of you, bowing as Namjoon's coat that Changkyun was holding, now resting his arm. You greeted him with a wave and a smile, him feeling light from it and Namjoon greeting him simply. Jay beamed, opening the coat as Namjoon wore it. 

"Would you be joining the meeting, Luna?" Jay asked you as he adjusted the back of Namjoon's coat. You nodded, as you pointed at Namjoon.

"Namjoon did say it was okay but I'll just be watching." Jay nodded in understanding before the three of you walked towards the meeting area, you follow their lead.

"Y/n, aren't you going to put your mask on?" Namjoon looked back as he asked you. You looked at him before pocketing your hands at the holder in your sweater. 

"I don't see any reason to put it on anymore other than the aesthetic of it." You looked around as you passed an open hallway, it going through an open garden with multiple people tending to it. All of them felt the presence of the three of you, stopping them from doing their job and then bowing and greeting as you all passed. You gave them a soft smile and a wave which shocked the Alpha, knowing that you were not used to bowing but now, watching you greet them calmly was making him smile.

"I used to wear masks and not even use my voice in places I go to keep my identity hidden but," You paused from your sentence, getting the attention of the two in front of you.

"I told all of you that I'll be your mate, considering that all of you are the Kings of the kingdom, I have to warm up to your people too." The two looked at you with wide eyes, Jay looking at you with sparkling eyes filled with admiration.

Luna is so cool!

Namjoon, on the other hand, felt his mind become completely hazy as all he could think about was your words and all he can see was you. How you laughed, a bit embarrassed about your words, completely carefree, the way your eyes would scrunch up as your cheeks become round, made his heart skip. He looked away with a smile on his face, placing a hand on his chest, feeling his heart thump loudly underneath his clothes.

"It's dangerous that I'm practically introducing to the world that the mate of the royals with the biggest kingdom is also the hunter with the biggest bounty on their head." The two got their attention back to you, seeing the serious expression visible on your face. They looked at each other, thinking of the same thing. Heighten the security around the kingdom, especially around you, Namjoon giving him a stern stare, knowing that you are a human.

"But, I'll defeat every person and group who would target me and would endanger everyone in the process. That's a promise I'll be keeping," You pledged as you look at both of them, the seriousness reflecting off your eyes. Jay felt goosebumps down his back, his admiration for you growing.

"Luna is so cool-" He whispered it with force, shaking in his place as he looked at you. Namjoon nodded in agreement. 

"Well, that was dramatic. Is that the meeting room?" You pointed past them at a double door. Namjoon nodded as he reached in his coat, taking out glasses then putting them on. 

"I'll introduce you to the participants in this meeting, is that okay?" Namjoon asked, receiving a nod before blinking when you pointed at him.

"You look good with glasses on." He looked at you with wide eyes as Jay finally understood why Changkyun can barely breathe early. Namjoon smiled as he pushed up his glances, pride in his small action, a blush spreading across his cheeks.

"Do I, now?" He chuckled out before patting your head, opening the door. On the other side of the door, a group of men immediately stood up when the door opened, the dominant aura of an alpha overflowing. To other races of humans, it feels more suffocating to feel the aura of a Royal, the reason for their subtle shaking. 

"Good afternoon, everyone." Namjoon stepped in first, followed by Jay. The group of men bowed before him, greeting him and the gamma.

"Today, your Luna would want to observe the meeting. Would that be alright for everyone?" The group of men was shocked, saying that it was okay, that it would be an honor. You finally stepped in, all the attention shifted to you.

"Hello, I promised Namjoon I wouldn't get in the way so all of you do your best," You told them, bowing before them and sending them a warm smile. They felt warmness and comfort from the aura you radiate off, completely different from the Alpha and Gamma's dominating aura. 

They bowed before you as you went to the side, sitting down on a chair Jay prepared for you. You watched them quietly as they sat down in their respective places, Namjoon leading the meeting. They ignored your presence, just as you said before, continuing to discuss with the Alpha and Gamma. Time quickly passes by, transferring from topic to topic, from person to person.

You sat through the  five-hour meeting quietly, listening to them, eyes darting from person to person as they converse. Namjoon glances at Jay while another man explains their situation with the sudden inflation. Jay gestures towards you with a questioning look, asking for confirmation then receiving a nod. 

You tore your eye off from the discussing male towards the Gamma, tilting your head. Jay sent you a shining smile before he lowered himself, right beside your ear.

"Are you alright, Luna?  I could get some refreshments for you." You blinked at him before waving your hand, dismissing him, and returning your focus back to the discussion. Jay nodded and stood up beside you, a confused look on his face, his darting from you to the discussion.

"Luna, do you understand what they're talking about? Because I sure don't." He looked at you after muttering the last part, receiving a knowing smile from you.

"I haven't a clue what's going on here but I'll act like I do," You muttered back at him, receiving a snort from the Gamma. The ones of the closest men who were in the meeting were actually eavesdropping on your conversation, let out a smile at your words. Some of them hid it behind a yawn, others looked away from the table to hide their smiles.

"Alright, thank you everyone for attending this meeting on short notice. Have a great evening." Namjoon ended it as he stood up, the other men standing up and bowing towards him and you. You stood up as well, waving goodbye to the men before the three of you went out of the room.

"Alpha, I'll be attending the other Alphas. Will you and Luna be alright?" He asked both you. Namjoon answering him while you raised your hoodie, feeling your ears get cold. Jay nodded before bowing, bidding you goodbye, and jogging away. You watched him jog away until you can't hear his steps anymore.

"So is there anything you want to do?" Namjoon asks before he let out a yawn. You raised a brow at him, hugging yourself as the cold is starting to get on your nerves. These past few days, the wind just gets colder and colder each night that passes by. If your guest is correct, it would start to snow soon enough. 

"How about you take a rest. You seem tired," You sighed out, clinging helplessly to yourself, trying to stop shaking from the coldness. Namjoon immediately notices this, taking off his coat and placing it around your shoulders. You looked up at him, holding on to the coat before whispering a 'thank you'. 

"And waste a chance to hang out with you? Not a chance." He dismissed the suggestion immediately but yawned after. You rolled your eyes as you slipped your arms through the sleeves of the coat but stopped midway, raising your arms, now just noticing how big the size difference between the two of you, a quarter of the sleeves basically pass your hands. 

"Your coat is too big," You mumbled as you looked up at him, flailing your arms lazily in front of you. Namjoon slapped his hand on top of his mouth, stopping the coo that was about to slip his lips. 

You look so tiny- He thought as he continued to watch you trying to get your hands out, the tiny pout you don't know rested on your lips added more cuteness to your figure. He calmed himself down as he tried to help you fix the coat, folding the ends just up until the tips of your fingers, closing the coat to keep you cozy.

"Do you wear perfume? Your coat smells nice." You looked at him as he closed the coat. His eyes widen as he only chuckled, a blush blooming at his cheeks. He actually doesn't, relaying in deodorant to keep him from smelling clean for the rest of the day. 

"I don't but that's not the point. Let's get you something warm to drink or else you'll be freezing to death," He said, wrapping an arm around your shoulders, keeping you close to him, his heat making it even cozier. You sighed as the collar of the coat reach up to your nose, hiding half of your face and the smell of a forest after a rain filling your senses. You looked up to see the tiredness in his eyes, making you furrow your eyebrows but chose to keep quiet about it.

"Your climate here really is different. We're inside but I'm shivering," You shakily got out, hugging yourself harder and Namjoon getting worried, pulling you closer to him.

"I ordered Jay and Changkyun to place in-wall heaters so you'd be able to walk around freely but I guess the climate is also affecting the insides of these walls." He sighed worriedly, looking down at you. He knows that the human body works differently, being it more sensitive than theirs so it's understandable that you were practically turning blue at their climate. He plans to call the people at your camp if there is anything that could help you survive the climate but until then, he believes Yoongi will be buying winter clothes for you. 

You both arrived in the living room, a place you actually haven't seen for weeks. He placed you down the coach, sitting down beside you as he called out, a butler coming in and lit the fireplace up. He did that quickly before standing in front of the two of you, sending worried looks to you as you started shivering, head down.

"Prince Namjoon, would Luna be alright? I'll be getting some blankets and hot tea for the two of you," He suggested, eyeing you worriedly. You kept quiet as you tried to stop shivering, the cold getting very painful now. Namjoon kept his arm around you, nodding at the butler, looking at you with the same expression. 

"Please do but instead of tea, make it hot cocoa. Your Luna hates tea, unfortunately." Namjoon chuckled, the butler smiling before bowing hurriedly, running out as he mind-link other maids and butlers to get some blanket for you.

"We should get you to your room. You're starting to shake," Namjoon told you but you shook your head, giving him a side -glance pairing with a raise of a brow.

"You're the one who told me you wanted to hang out with me. That be pretty rude of me if I just stay in my room now." Namjoon smiled worried, tapping your legs.

"Bring your legs up, I'll be keeping you warm," He instructed you. You looked at him confusedly but complied anyway, bringing your knees to your chest but jumped when he moved you closer to him, his hand now resting on your waist, facing his body towards you, folding one of leg and placing you on top of it, caging you.

"What-" Your back was now touching his chest, the warmth actually helping now, your shaking lessening. Namjoon placed his above your head, looking down at you. He felt his heart pump loudly, pursing his lips as a blush took over his face. Even he can't believe he was this bold to actually hug you.

"Warm?" His deep voice made vibrations felt at your back, recieving a nod and a sigh. You leaned at him, making him wrap his other arm around you and snuggling you. You didn't mind this, actually nudge yourself closer to his chest.

Your smell was intoxicating was an understatement. His slowly losing his mind because of the closeness between the two of you and your scent. His wolf was too losing his mind, looking hazy, laying down on his back with his tongue out.

"Are you fine with this? Fuck, I shouldn't have done that in the first place. I'm sorry-" He suddenly said out loud, about to release you from his hold when you held his arm. He stiffened as you looked up at him, pursing your lips as you looked away from him.

"I'm fine with this. I... like it. Please stay close to me," You muttered so softly, he almost didn't pick that but after hearing you ask for it, it's practically illegal for him to let you go. He immidiately wrapped his arms around you again, now much tighter than before, you holding to his arm contently.

"Thank you for keeping me warm but am I not heavy? I'm sitting right on top of your leg," You quietly asked him. He chuckled, the vibration felt at your back, the sound so rich and silky.

"You weight nothing, now just rest there. I might fall asleep out of nowhere so I'd apologize in advance." He's leg is actually asleep now, not feeling anything from it but to waste this chance of getting to kepp you close to him just because of an asleep leg? Absurb.

You rolled your eyes as you leaned on his shoulder, reaching up then pushing his head on top of yours.

"Take a rest, you were practically walking asleep earlier," You quietly said, him humming as a response before snuggling you once more. You remained quiet, feeling his breaths go slower and softer until you were sure he was asleep. You let out a soft  smile, feeling your own eyes getting heavier by every second passing. You can't help it, ths coziness, being in the arms of one of your mates, the fire crackling in the background, it was simply calming.

With one last blink, you finally let yourself fall into slumber.

-

The butler, who was panicking because the kettle was taking to long to boil, is now struggling to hold one tray of hot cocoa on one hand and a pile of blankets on the other.

He feels such an idiot, not mindlinking for blankets the second he saw you shaking. Now it took him more time than it was supposed to take him just for hot cocoa and blankets.

He took one last step as he stepped in the living room, about to say loudly that the hot cocoa and blankets for the Luna was ready when he saw your sleeping figures.

"They're asleep," He mutteres as he felt his shoulders drop, a smile painting his lips. He placed what he was holding on to the table in front of the two of you, opening one of the blankets and wrapping it around you and Namjoon's figure, doing it again with another blanket.

He took a step back, mesmerize by the scene in front of him. He felt tears lining his eyes as he felt happiness explode inside of him. He desperately wished he had some kind of camera to capture this moment but he knew better.

He bowed before the two of you, whispering a 'good night' before leaving the room, giving another glance to his Alpha and his Luna, asleep peacefully.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

i dont think id be able to do a third update today since its alright midnight- maybe tom id get it done-?

the quater end of this chapter was typed at my cp since my mom was getting mad about how i was using the laptop for the whole day so um-

sorry if it seems so quick-

aLRIGHT WE MANAGED TO GET THE HANGOUT MOMENTS OF EACH MEMBER DONE what now-

well i got alOT OF THINGS PLANNED SO UMM- hehe :DD

and i actually 5 books that i want to publish, 1 is another bts ff, 2 are originals, 1 is a bnha ff and the last is an avengers one.

but i kNOW MY LIMITS DONT WORRY.

Don't forget to

LIKE

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

AND i made a twt acc HAHSHAAHA dont know what ill be doing there, maybe polls? Idk but ig i have one now-

bYE LOVE YOU ALL

word count:(5384 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 4.1K 30
BTS ASSASSIN X OC "Just because you're intimidating doesn't make you better than me." I snapped. His eyes glared darkly, his teeth bared and he su...
775K 28.4K 31
a 민윤기 fanfic. Cover by @vanterous none of the media I use in my books is mine. tysm <3 --- He kissed a spot on my neck causing me to gasp and hol...
18.4K 792 32
My breath hitched. I wasn't expecting this. How did this happen? "...i promised not to hurt you and to protect you but... i'm sorry i have to do thi...
291K 10.6K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...