𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ||...

By taes_gucci_flipflops

"friends don't look at friends the way i look at you" taehyung and jungkook have been best friends since fore... More

~hey~
characters
1- taehyungs secret
3- weekend plans
4- shopping
5- sleep over
6- what if...
7- comfort
8- little things.
9- a good friend
10- forget
11- new feelings?
12- new student
13- saturday talks
14- a terrifying idea
15- "no. i dont have a girlfriend"
16- apologies and hang outs
17- hyung
18- kookie
19- insecure
20- witness
21- love is hard
22- tired.
23- assembly
24- bear
25- fault
26- one and only
27- cheesy
28- a chance
29- back to school
30- soulmate time
31- new friend?
32- happy
33- 'that'
34- embarrassing
35- beach date
36- first time
37- surprise
38- get ready
39- a grand entrance
40- love
break my heart

2- someone like me?

17.2K 733 475
By taes_gucci_flipflops

no one pov

still eating lunch, the group of 7 talked about random things. school work, plans for the weekend -as it was now thursday- , and just plainly goofing off.

the thing about the boys' group..is that they were popular. not like the most popular, but they were known through the school. mostly because yoongi was on the basketball team, and they were "really hot" according to most of the girls...well...namjoon, jin, hobi, yoongi, and jungkook were.

most people didnt have much to say about jimin and taehyung.

i mean, it was reasonable. they were the only two that didnt stick out like th rest of the group. they werent on sports teams, they werent super super smart, they werent loud af, they werent scary as shit when they were mad, they didnt do anything that special.

they were just there

but they didnt mind. they were happy to be hanging with these group of friends. as they were all super close like family.

-

"bro bro bro." hobi called out tapping yoongis shoulder. the rest of the boys looked at what hoseok was looking at. taehyung wanted to roll his eyes when he caught sight of it...well her.

yeri. (you can think of the name how ever you want, it doesnt have to be the one from redvelvet)

to him, it was just another girl they were looking at. nothing to special. he talked to her once in math class. she was really nice. but she wore...tight clothes. things that showed off her body. taehyung wasnt complaining, she told him it made her feel better about her self.

but horny teenage boys just found her outfits as something to stare and fantasize about.

"shit." namjoon cursed looking at the boy. taehyung shifted uncomfortably in his seat. kind of feeling bad for the girl to be honest. after the girl, who was getting her lunch, finally walked away and left the cafeteria. the boys calmed down again.

"ok but like shes really hot." namjoon said. the others agreeing. "we dude, we know." hobi said. jungkook chuckled at his friends sarcastic tone. glancing at his bestfriend who was casually eating his salad.

"what do you think of her tae?" he asked casually. taehyung looked up from his plate. "me?..oh i think shes..pretty." he said.

yoongi groaned at taes response. "you say that everytime." he said. taehyung looked at him confused. "well..she is pretty." tae said. thats what he thought. i mean, she was. he honestly thought the girl was brave for wearing what she wanted without caring about others thoughts on her.

"yeah tae, we know. but can't you say something else?" hobi asked. tae shrugged going back to his salad. "what about you jimin?" jin asked. the silver haired boy looked up from his phone. "oh. yeri? i think shes pretty." he said.

the others just sighed. "i swear you two cant say anything else." jin shook his head. tae and jimin shrugged as they looked at eachother. the two never thought about why the other replied with the same thing, only thinking of their own reasoning.

"i think its just because their young." namjoon suggested. "yeah..but me, yoongi, and kook could were in 10th grade last year. we never acted like that." hobi said. yoongi hit him on the back of the head.

"not everything is about you hoseok. maybe their just different." he stated. the others nodded. taehyung had lost interest in this conversation when it started. it happened almost every lunch time. the rest talking about how he was different from them. 

sometimes he got scared, thinking they might figure out. but he soon realized they were too dumb to even think of that. 

"yeah yeah..whatever. anyways, about this weekend." jungkook said, unknowingly changing the subject. jin chuckled at him. "we all know you just want to go over to your dorm and play overwatch." he said amused.

jungkook chuckled with a smile. knowing it was true. "well...maybe." he said jokingly. the others chuckling at the boy.

taehyung subconsciously glanced up from his plate to look at jungkook. seeing his bunny smile as he laughed along the others at his addiction to overwatch. taehyung felt a blush rise on his cheeks. 

as he felt his face heat up, he quickly looked down again, smiling at his own reaction. jungkook never failed to make his belly feel butterflies. even by doing the simplest thing like smiling. (a/n: relatable.) 

as taehyung smiled to himself, he failed the eyes tracking his movements. almost as if they were trying to study him. like if they were trying to understand.

but as taehyung felt eyes on him and glanced in his direction. the silver haired boy quickly looked away. adjusting his glasses as he went back to his phone.

-

ring!~~~

hoseok groaned at the sound of the bell. "nooo. i have history~~." hobi whined. "its really not that bad." namjoon said. "yeah. for you, cause your a genius." hobi whined again making the others laugh.

"tae, you coming?" jungkook asked. the two usually had science after lunches on thursdays. taehyung was about to nod when jimin spoke um.

"um..actually i'm gonna talk with taehyung. we'll catch you later." jimin said dragging taehyung away with out the boy speaking a word. the others looked at jimin dragging taehyung away. "those two.." jin said making everyone else chuckle heading to class.

-

"jimin?" taehyung asked when the older stopped dragging him in the hall. it was just the two as everyone went to class already. "sorry." jimin said. taehyung tilted his head confused. 

"i need to ask you something." he said. taehyung nodded hesitantly waiting for him to ask. jimin took a deep breath.

"do you like jungkook?"

taehyungs eyes widened at jimins question. "w-what?" he asked, he was down right terrified. "im not saying it again.." jimin said. taehyung felt himself blush and couldnt speak as he thought he would stutter too much.

"y'know what. were not discussing this here. come on lets go to your apartment." jimin spoke. starting to drag tae again. before taehyung stopped him. "can we go to yours?" he asked, knowing his dorm was..well....

jimin stopped for a second. before he ended up nodding. "sure." he said before they walked to jimins dorm.

-

the thing was. at this highschool it was like a boarding school, but you didnt have to dorm. and the dorms were more like apartments. and they could be with roommates or alone. everyone had the choice of dorming at 10th grade. so it was taes first year dorming.

thankfully taehyung got his own dorm, his parents paid extra for it.

his family wasnt rich rich. but definitely not broke. they had money. so he was happy when his parents let him dorm. taehyung wished to cover the walls with pictures and posters of pretty flowers and aesthetic things. 

he wanted his his room to be filled with things he liked. fairy lights strung all around. the whole place giving off a very cozy and soft vibe. taehyung wished for it to be like that. but, of course he hasnt -and didnt plan on- coming out to his friends. so for now, it was simple and plain (in taes opinion). 

when the friend group hung out, they usually stayed at jungkooks, because of his gaming stuff, or hobis'. but, if him and jungkook hung out together and went over to taehyungs to do homework or something taehyung would get nervous. 

i mean, under all his 'regular' clothes, he hid his small amount of pleaded skirts and short pastel croptops. his kneehigh socks shoved in the back of his underwear drawer....along with some lace pantys he may have bought online on a random saturday when he was feeling spontaneous.

as taehyung was being dragged to jimins dorm. he realized he had never seen it. i mean, he never thought about it, but they had never hung out at jimins place. jimin would usually say his place was just way too messy for anyone to hang out because he hated to clean.

-

finally the two stopped infront of a door. it took about 15 minutes to get there. mostly because jimin was running as he dragged taehyung.

as they stopped taehyung remembered they were supposed to be in school. "uh..jimin, dont we have class right now?" he asked. jimin looked at him. "we both have science right now. i doubt the teacher will even e there." he replied.

that was true, their science teacher rarely ever even showed up. the only reason she wasnt fired was because the school couldnt find anyone else.

"fine.." taehyung said. he really didnt want to do this. well, he could just lie, and say he didnt like jungkook. he just hoped that would work.

"ok...ready?" jimin asked unlocking the door. taehyung looked at him confused. why did jimin sound so nervous all of a sudden? taehyung shrugged that thought away nodding. "yeah." he said as jimin opened the door.

the two walked down the hall of the front door. leading to the bedroom, bathroom, and small kitchen (just like every other dorm). but then taehyung gasped.

the young boy looked at the light beige painted walls covered with records and vines. printed photos of the friend group made to look like polaroids clipped up, hanging on the walls. the whole room had a vintage feel, taehyung loved it.

the younger looked over at jimin who was only smiling sheepishly, his small fingers fiddling with eachother. "this is your room?" taehyung asked. jimin only nodded. taehyung felt a smile creep onto his face.

"but this isnt about me yet. you still need to answer my question." jimin said pulling taehyung to sit on his bed. taehyung had two thoughts run through his mind. one being 'oh yeah, he asked if i like jungkook.' and two being 'yet???'.

"so....?" jimin asked. taehyung looked at him. the younger sighed already knowing he couldnt lie to jimin...but jimin wouldnt judge him...right?

"i..u-um....yes." taehyung whispered avoiding eye contact. he felt small when admitting his crush. well it was way more than that, but to put in simple terms it was a 'crush'.

but to taehyungs surprise. he wasnt met with anything for a few seconds. until jimin smiled widely and threw himself on taehyung. hugging the boy tightly.

taehyung looked at jimin. "w-what?" he asked confused. jimin only broke the hug and stood up, taehyung following. 

"im happy." jimin stated smiling his big mochi smile. taehyung tilted his head in confusion. "why?" he asked. "because now i have someone to talk too!" jimin expressed happily. taehyung blinked at the boys words.

"what?" he asked, he was thinking one option. but it couldnt be true..

"taehyung..im gay." jimin spoke, calming down.  taehyung stared at him. an unknown feeling rush over him. the young boy felt tears sting in his eyes as he looked at his friend..could he..? could taehyung actually have someone who understood him?

jimin panicked when he saw taehyung teary eyed. he quickly hugged the younger. "no. dont cry." jimin pouted. taehyung was still in shock but hugged back. finally braking apart when taehyung calmed down.

"s-so...your like me?" taehyung asked. jimin giggled. "no silly. im like me." jimin joked. taehyung smiled at his response. "but, i mean maybe we're sorta the same. i mean i only know that you like jungkook. i dont know anything else." jimin responded, finally sitting back down.

taehyung blushed, sitting next to him. "o-oh..well..im gay too." he said quietly. jimin smiled. then the two sat in silence. not really knowing what to do.

"i like your room." taehyung finally said. jimin looked at the younger smiling. "really? i like it too, its so pretty." he replied. taehyung smiled. "yeah it is pretty." he agreed.

"so..um..i know your not going to judge me now..so i want to show you something else." jimin said. taehyung looked at him. "um..ok." he replied. what else could jimin have to show him? this was already a lot of things.

"so..um..i know its kinda weird..but um..here." jimin stammered as he opened his closet. taehyung watched confused until he saw the inside.

there were skirts, pretty tops, stockings, big fluffy hoodies, shorts that would definitely get anyone dress coded, shoes of all kind.... taehyung was shocked just as much as he was inlove with this closet.

the younger looked at jimin. "this is yours?" he asked dumbly. jimin nodded. "yeah..um..i dont know i just like wearing them when no ones around." jimin said shyly, his head lowering. taehyung smiled more. maybe jimin was more alike to him than he thought...

"me too."

taehyung said causing jimin to look at him. "w-what?" he asked. "i-i like to wear pretty things too.." taehyung smiled, a small tint of pink flushing his cheeks. 

it was now jimins turn to be shocked. i mean sure, he knew tae liked jungkook, and now he knew the boy was gay. but he didnt expect the boy o be so similar to him.

"r-really?" jimin asked. taehyung nodded. jimin was in awe. "wow." he gasped lightly causing tae to giggle.

it didnt take long for jimin to squeal like a child running up to taehyung and hugging him. tae giggled at the impact, but gave in and hugged back. the two now giggling together.

"i didnt know we were so alike.." jimin said sitting back on his bed. taehyung nodded following suit. "yeah..me either." he said.

"so..does this mean we can talk about things now?" tae asked nervously. he hoped so. he wanted someone to talk to, that understood him.

jimin smiled and nodded quickly. "yes. i need someone to rant too." he giggled. taehyung cocked his head confused. but smiled none the less. "yeah..me too i guess." he said smiling happily.

"wait, but i have a question though.." taehyung started. jimin nodded. "h-how did you know i liked jungkook?" he asked shyly.

jimin shrugged. "i dont know..i just always see you smiling at him and blush when he gets too close. i just guessed. to be honest, it would have been really awkward if you didnt like him." jimin giggled.

taehyung agreed. "yeah.." he said trailing off, thinking about what jimin said. was he that obvious?

and if jimin had been reading his mind he spoke up. "its not like your obvious or anything..i just know the feeling.." he spoke.

taehyung looked at him confused. "what do you mean?" he asked. jimin blushed involuntary. shifting in his seat.

"i..i like yoongi."

jimin said shyly. taehyung was shocked for the nth time today. "really?" he asked. jimin nodded. "yeah..but...i think you know how that works out." he said sadly.

oh did taehyung know. he knew very well. liking a straight boy was no fun. no fun at all.

"yeah..for sure." taehyung replied. the two grew quiet until jimin sat up off the bed(again).

"do you wanna skip the rest of school today. and just hang out?" he asked taehyung. the younger looked at the boy. he really didnt want to go back to school so he nodded. "yes."

jimin smiled. "great! we can hang out for the rest of the day." he said. taehyung smiled, very much ready for that.

he was happy he finally had a friend to share things with. of course he had the others, but he couldnt tell them everything. now he did.

_______________________________

sorry, this chapter was literally all over the place. they'll get better soon lol

also...yeh. i had to throw some yoonmin in there. sorry not sorry

but like..i said it before i'll say it again 

i.am.soft.for.vmin.

luv chuuuu

xoxoxoxo

~bbytae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 16.3K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
21.3K 1.2K 33
were tae and kook are boy friends and tae have a twin named v no one knows v existence well he lives in foreign and never came to Korea and he is a p...
279K 10.6K 32
When Jeon Jungkook , a normal teen finds out that his crush actually likes his best friend , everything turns upside down . Pls DUnt Kill MeH This Is...
137K 3.6K 27
Jungkook is the nerd of college. Taehyung is the popular boy from college. And yet somehow they are a couple. That changes one day when Taehyung deci...