His Madhulika

By daydreamerushii

AGASTYA and MADHULIKA TWO PEOPLE, POLES APART. DESTINY BRINGS THEM TOGETHER. WILL THEY LET DESTINY DO IT'S W... More

Characters
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
New Cover
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
Epilogue

Disclaimer

901 33 4
By daydreamerushii

This story is completely fictional, it's my imagination. It has nothing to with any historical events. Any similarity is coincidence.

This is the story of a not so common man, Agastya and a outspoken and talkative Madhulika.

Come, join and see how these two met and fell in love in the beautiful and rich land of Panchvati.

All the pics that you will see, are from Pinterest and Google.

Beautiful covers by Ivy_Ethen

Show some love, lovelies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 1K 29
Dheeraj and Ashish, two childhood best friends falls in love with Niharika , their another friend.... Niharika choose Ashish as her future but desti...
174K 18.4K 71
When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you that person would be with you forver, that...
240K 9.5K 53
π’πŽ π†π”π˜π’ ππ‘π„π’π„ππ“πˆππ† π˜πŽπ” 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 ππŽπŽπŠπŸ’Ž 𝘎𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘒𝘡 π˜ͺ𝘧 π˜‹π˜³π˜’π˜Άπ˜±π˜’π˜₯π˜ͺ 𝘩𝘒π˜₯ 𝘒 𝘡𝘸π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘒�...
88.4K 4.1K 30
"You are here as my child's mother. Do not expect me to be your husband". These were the words said By Advitiya on his wedding day for his bride to b...