Mafia Boss... šŸ–¤ - COMPLETED...

By Koochiminie

Top Jungkook Bottom Jimin Plot... Jungkook a cold hearted Mafia boss but only sweet to a person that he saw o... More

...Intro...
...1...
...2...
..3..
...4...
..5..
..6..
..7..
..9..
..10..
..11..
..12..
..13..
..14.. [M]
..15..
..16..
..17..
..18..
..19..
..20..
...21...
..22..
..23.. [ M ]
..24..
..25..
..26..
..27..
..28.. [M]
..29..
..30.. [ M ]
..31..
..32.. [ M ]
..33..
..34.. [ M ]
..35..
..36..
..37..
- Sequel -

..8..

6.3K 248 24
By Koochiminie

Note: The picture is not mine i just found it on Pinterest but anyways credit to the owner of it...

Enjoy reading 😊

---------------------------------------------

Jin Pov..
Me and Namjoon are outside of the basement door while Jungkook,jhope and Yoongi are in the basement fighthing , It's raining and thunders outside and  i hear some painful noises, and growls but then i heard Yoongi and jhope screamed Jungkook's name..

Me and namjoon glance at each other for a minute then ran to them.. What I saw made my eyes widened.. Jungkook layed down had 3 shots ,2 cuts one on his thigh and the other one on his waist...

JUNGKOOK 

I ran up to him checked if he is still breathing...

No no no kook Stay with me please... (Tears are falling on jin's eyes)

( Kai glance at chanyeol winks at him and mouthed " Good job " Then smirks)

( Jin glared at him and stood up then yelled and slapped him)

WTH DID YOU DO TO HIM YOU'RE JERK YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HE HAD  SUFFERED

Kai : Oops it was by mistake i didn't mean to kill him *smirks*

Jin: Oh really like i would believe you, You don't know how many times he have suffered in his life...

Kai: You talk too much, do you even know what he had suffered??

Jin: Yes i freaking know everything about him, Because I'm the one who helped him ..

Kai: Oh really then say some----

( he got cut off by a Jungkook coughing jin got shocked and relieved at the same time but kai and chanyeol became so shocked )

Jin: Kook ( With soft and worried tone he crouches down and hugged Jungkook ) thank god You're okay...

Jungkook: ( hugged him back and chuckles)  I'm okay hyung

( kai went to chanyeol and they talked..

Kai : WTH just happened i thought you gave him 3 shots why isn't he dead

Chanyeol: I-i don't really know..

Kai: You're really Idiot )

( they didn't notice that their conversation was loud and Jungkook heard everything he stood up and smirks)

Jungkook: Well umm i thought you're the smart one between us but guess i was wrong, i am the smartest one..

( Kai rolled his eyes )

You see i think you've forgotten that I'm the most popular Mafia Boss here in Seoul *smirks*

Namjoon: Boss how are you not dead??

Jungkook: Well i wear a bulletproof vest inside *smiles*

(Jin hit his head )

Jungkook: Oww 

Jin : You scared the sh*t out of me

Jungkook : Sorry *showed his bunny smile *

( The exo gang walked away because no one can win against Mafia boss Jungkook 😏 )

Jin : Come on let's treat your wounds..

( they all get inside the mansion and jin start treating their wounds)

( Jungkook spoke up)

Umm hyung can I go outside i need to meet someone

Jin: No the weather is bad can't you see
*Points at the window*

Jungkook: *huffed* Please hyung

Jin : I said no

Jungkook: Hyung

Jin : Ugh fine go you're really stubborn..

( Jungkook smiles took his jacket and walked out)

We all know where he is going right??😂
--------------------------------

...SKIP...

At Jimin's House

( jimin couldn't move because of his fears of rain and thunders he keep mumbling for a help...

But suddenly he heard someone knocked on his door , without any hesitation he ran to his door and opened and hugged the person ..
He didn't look who is the person as long as he get a hug)

Jungkook Pov..

Since I'm done with my job finally i seen them speechless with my great surprise i decided to go visit my cutie

(Whipped already JK 😂)

I knocked on the door he opened it
And i say " Hey cu---"  He hugged me
really tight and he sobbed i don't know what happened to him but i hugged him back ..

I decided to pick him up he wrapped his legs on my waist and snuggles his face on my neck i entered his house and close it then remove my shoes and go to his leaving room..

Jimin pov...

I really don't know who is this but i felt safe in his arms he picked me up and enter my house i snuggled to his neck and wow his scent calms me down a little bit..

We sat on my couch while I'm on his lap he rubbing my back while I'm sobbing a little and i grip his cloth tightly and say...

" Please don't leave me "

Jungkook: shhh I'm here baby don't worry I'm here..

( wow JK just like that get to know each other first 🤣🤣 )

I snuggled to him more i feel so safe in his arms...

Jungkook pov..
I move him a little so i can see his innocent and cute face and asked him

What happened?? Why you suddenly hugged me??

( Jimin looked at the person in shock
He don't know what to do or say )

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

- To be continue 🌸🌸🌸-

A/n

Damnnn This chapter is really intense and awesome 😍😏

hope you like it my lovely readers 
Good luck for the upcoming chapters
Thank you sooo much for the support and patient for waiting my updates ❤

Don't forget to vote..
Borahae 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 181 17
Jungkook has a daydream where the class president Kim Taehyung was going to fuck him. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the same class, yet they never tal...
111K 5K 32
A story in which a heartless demon captures two Angels. He wanted to make both of them his slaves but his heart wouldn't let him. What will happen w...
106K 1.5K 40
Here to republish for the 5th time...yay. āš ļø WARNING āš ļø MY BOOKS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY! This book will contain any and many ship of BTS. Feel fr...
3.4K 254 7
Jimin was given a job as a care taker of a huge mansion where he meets his master and fell in love with him Do you think that their love journey wil...