HIS ONLY

Por Alexaxoxox

He Always Gets What He Wants. He Wanted Her Pregnant. Más

THIS IS MY NEW ACCOUNT
I N F O
C H A R A C T E R S
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
f i fteen

S I X

18.8K 353 51
Por Alexaxoxox

  Angela has been sick for a while now. It's been a week she has a fever and she keeps throwing up, today she looks a little better. She is only eating soup because anything else makes her sicker. I decided to go to the house. It consist of guards, male assasin's and female assassin's. All the female assassin's are lesbians, I had  straight female assassins. They weren't even assassins, all they wanted was dick.

  They didn't even kill the enemies , they took advantage of it and fucked them. I Just killed every single one of them. They were sluts, they were useless. Good for nothing whores.

"Hey boss" The guards greeted me. I saw an old friend , Niccolo, he stand about 6'3, green eyes, 25 years old, single, man whore. He does have his eyes on Angela's bestfriend, Alexandra.

"Asshole." Niccolo said.

"Bitch" I said.

"How's my sister in law?" He asked.

"She still sick, she looks better though." I responded.

" Damn, it's been about what 2 weeks now." He said.

"Ya, she can't  hold food down, she is always throwing up now. She is only eating soup and drinking water. " I said.

"I do plan on taking her to the hospital, if she gets worse today. I wanted to take her the first day she threw up, she said no. " I continued.

"She'll get better. " He reassured me.

"I hope I hate seeing her like this." I said back.

"Whipped!" He yelled

"You are too!" I answered

"With who?" He smiled

" Oh, I don't know, maybe Alexandra. You know she is really beautiful , I could set her up with  Lorenzo, he would love a Hispanic woman in his life. He does want to settle down, she could be with him. They would make cute babies, plus I want more neices and nephews running around at family reunions." I laughed.

"You shut your mouth, she belongs to me. I made sure of that yesterday. She is marked. Lorenzo can't have a woman who is marked. We are already planning on having kids." He said.

" by 'we', you mean yourself." I asked.

"Yes-no" He said.

"You planned on getting Angela pregnant on purpose!" He argued

"She then agreed after hours of fucking." I said.

"What ever." He rolled his eyes.

" So, how are the shipments? Is everything coming on time?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. Everything has been coming on time. Nothing has happened besides a minor slip up on one of the new workers. Can you come closer sir?" A guard asked. I nodded and went closer.

"I don't trust the new worker. He looks really off. " The guard said

"Call me if anything happens. I'll deal with it." I said, he nodded and walked away. Niccolo is not apart of the business, he just comes here to fuck around. He is a billionaire, makes money, fucks bitches. He doesn't do any drugs. He does drink though. He was my best friend since first grade. He was the first one I told about the family business.

《At Home 》

  I got out the car and rushed inside the house. I walked up the stairs to see my Angel. I seen a maid with a worried look come out, she seen me and rushed up to me. The look she had made my stomach turn.

"Sir, Ma'am doesn't look to good. After you left she began to throw up more, her fever went up. Other maids and I asked her if we should call you and take her to the hospital. She always said no and didn't want to intrude on you work. We are sorry." She rushed.

"OK, thanks for telling me. All of you go to your rooms, you are not needed right now." I said and every maid rushed out. They went to their room. I rushed in the room, my baby was her side and looked like she couldn't breathe right.

"Angel." I said quietly.

"Tony !" She cried out.

"Aww, baby. I'm here. Come here." I said.

She shook her head "no".

"I don't want to get you sick." She croaked out.  I nodded and walked to the closet. I grabbed a bag and stuffed clothes for Angela and I. We are going to the hospital, I'm not liking any of this. I grabbed her toothbrush and necessities for her and I.

"Come on baby, let's put your sweater on and your shoes." I said.

"Where are me going?" She asked clearly confused.

"Somewhere." I said. She nodded. I grabbed the bag and picked her up. I walked us to the garage and placed her in her seat. I placed the bag in back and got in myself.

" I'm sorry." Angela said.

"Why are you apologizing, Tesoro?" I asked.

"Because I'm wasting  your time." She groaned.

"No, baby. I lose my mind if I'm not with you. You could and would never waste my time. You are the only person on my mind 24/7." I said grabbing onto her hand

"We are almost there. Ok?" I said and brought her hand to lips. 

  We pulled up to the hospital and seen the family's personal doctor, he has been here since I was born. He is a 50 year old man, married, has 3 kids, and a grandfather. I picked her up and settled her on the wheel chair. The East wing of the building is a private section for the rich people, I want my wife to have the perfect treatment.

  We walked up and got into the elevator, my baby wants to close her eyes and sleep. We got to the 5 floor and got off. We got the room. I took her near the bed and sat her down. She layed down and closed her eyes.

"How do you feel?" I asked. 

"I feel like I'm dying, I feel tired, I feel numb." She croaked and sighed.

"I'm sorry baby, you don't deserve this." I said and kissed her forehead.

  Than a nurse came in and started to do everything to her taking her blood pressure. Taking samples of blood, checking her breathing.

We spent the rest of the day like this.

I really hope she gets better.

《A/N》

HEY LOVERS, HOW ARE YOU DOING ? HOPE YOURE DOING WELL AND ARE HEALTHY. HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE AND I APOLOGIZE. IT IS BECSUSE IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN APP TO MAKE MAKE THE CHARATERS AESTHETIC.

I DONT HAVE AN IPHONE. SO YA. I MIGHT GET GET THE IPHONE 11 NEXT WEEK. BUT I STILL DONT KNOW.

SO CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME RECOMMENDATIONS ON APPS TO MAKE COLLAGE OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL IT.  PLEASE, THE APP I USE TO HAVE DIDNT WORK AS WELL.

THANKS LOVERS.

STAY HEALTHY. STAY SAFE. PLEASE WEAR MASK

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27.6K 895 12
it wasn't supposed to happen like this...
165K 5K 43
Ciara, Ends up falling pregnant with her abusive boyfriends baby. She left with the baby but is he truly gone out their life? Zane, Famous model, bun...
1.7M 38K 43
"I'll Fuck The Word Friend Out Of Your Mouth If You Give Me A Chance." -*- Emily life takes a turn when she loses her purse, only for it to be found...
45.1K 485 27
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒎𝒎? 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊�...