Is This Hell?

By NyxiNight666

When Alexandra died, in the most boring everyday way possible, she never expected to wake up again. When she... More

Is this Hell?
Ripples on a Pond.
Things are heating up
Undead to me
Lost Haunted Girls
162 Repeating History Candles
Turning Bloodlines
Damned Unpleasant Children
Damned Unpleasant Children part 2
Damned Unpleasant Children part 3
A few once foolish men part 1
A few once foolish men part 2
A fem foolish once good men part 3
A few once foolish men part 4
The right neighborhood part 1
The right neighborhood part 2
The right neighborhood part 2,5
The right neighborhood part 3
Miss Undercontrol
Miss Undercontrol part 2
Miss Undercontrol part 3
Miss Undercontrol part 4
Brothers and Isobel part 1
Brothers and Isobel part 2
Brothers and Isobel part 3
Brothers and Isobel part 4
Return New World part 1
Return New World part 2
Return New World part 3
Return New world part 4
Bad Memory Moon part 1
Bad Memory Moon part 2
Bad Memory Moon part 3
Kill plan B part 1
Kill plan B part 2
Kill plan B part 3
Kill plan B part 4
A Masquerading Rose part 1
A Masquerading Rose part 2
Sacrifice the Katerina part 1
Sacrifice the Katerina part 2
By the Light part 1
By the Light part 2
Crying Daddy Wold part 1
Crying Daddy Wolf part 2
House Party part 1
Dance Enemy part 1
Dance Enemy part 2
Dance Enemy part 3
Last Klaus Day part 1
Last Klaus Day part 2
The Sun part 1
The Sun part 2
Hybrid Birthday part 1
Hybrid Birthday part 2
Disturbing Behavior part 1
Disturbing Behavior part 2
Reckoning teen spirit part 1
Reckoning teen spirit part 2
Ordinary People part 1
Ordinary People part 2
Homecoming deal part 1
Homecoming part 2
Talking, Pool and Star Wars part 1
Talking, Pool and Star Wars part 2
Naturally Unnatural
The Daughter of Death
The End or The Beginning

House Party part 2

9.7K 397 73
By NyxiNight666

Elena hadn't spoken to the Salvatore brothers or Alaric for over a week and when they tried, she ignored them and walked away. She wasn't angry or pissed as much as she felt betrayed. She wasn't some little girl that couldn't protect herself and needed coddling.

"Elena." Stefan said as he made his way into her room through her window.

Elena just turned away from him and started to walk away but Stefans hand on her arm stopped her.

"I know that you are angry at us but this is really important." Stefan pleaded with her.

"Oh, so now you feel like telling me about the important bits?" Elena glared. "Or are you just going to have Alaric shoot me with a crossbow again if I don't do want you want?"

"It's Kathrine." Stefan told her.

"Fine, I'll meet you at the boarding house but I'm still mad at you." Elena huffed and made her way out of the house after telling Jenna where she was going.

"Are you sure, doodle bug?" Jenna asked.

"Yeah, but it doesn't mean I have forgotten what they did." Elena kissed her on the cheek and left.

Jenna had slapped Alaric when she found out what he had done and refused to talk to him for as long as Elena did. The night Elena had come home from the cabin she had told Jenna and Jeremy everything and then the three of them had spent the night cuddled up on the couch.

Jeremy had actually punched Stefan every time he saw him for three days and even had Tyler helping with the punching and he had showed a stake in Damons leg after he found out what they had done to his sister. But worst of all was Alaric's punishment; Jeremy kept pranking him, glued his cabinets, air horn under his seat etc.

Twenty minutes later Elena walked into the boarding house to see Damon and Stefan glaring at one Kathrine Pierce. She ignored the three as she walked over to the drink table and poured herself some bourbon.

"Kathrine, nice to see you again." Elena nodded at her double.

"Elena, I've heard that you are angry at Damon and Stefan." Kathrine smirked.

"Today is the first day I have talked to either of them in a week so..." Elena shrugged. "You know, we should go shopping sometime."

"Oh, that could be fun." Kathrine nodded with a smirk.

"We could tell people we're identical twins." Elena chuckled.

"Are you two done?" Damon asked with a huff.

"No." Elena and Kathrine chorused.

"Anyway, what did you want?" Elena looked at Damon and Stefan with a glare.

"When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb." Damon told her.

"Hey! That's my great, great, great something grandmother your talking about, show some respect!" Elena mock scolded. She might not really like Kathrine at the moment but if she stopped trying to kill her friend and family Elena thought they could get along.

"How's that possible?" Stefan asked Damon, ignoring Elena's outburst.

"He's an Original." Kathrine smirked. "They have all sorts of special skills."

"We don't want you here." Damon sneered.

"You need me, especially Elena." Kathrine looked at her.

"Like hell!" Stefan huffed.

"We all want the same thing... Klaus dead." Kathrine said and Elena almost laughed, she didn't want him dead she wanted to help him. "Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off."

"I don't need your help." Elena told her with a bland look.

"And that is incredibly stupid of you." Kathrine sneered. "Do you know where Klaus is? Do you know what he looks like?"

"If you know something, say it or get out." Damon snapped.

"Fine. Then I'll just go to the grill and have some lunch..." Kathrine smirked. "Maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite."

Elena almost laughed at that. It seemed like Kathrine hadn't figured out about the tattoos Elena had or questions her friends and family would ask if they felt uncertain it was her or not.

"Well, I'm going to school." Elena started to walk out with Stefan following her.

"What? Don't trust me alone in your house?" Elena scoffed.

"At the moment? No." Stefan said. "I know you too well, Elena, you would definitely undagger Elijah if we left you alone in the house."

"That's because he didn't deserve to be daggered in the first place!" Elena growled.

"He was going to use you in a sacrifice!" Stefan shouted back at her as he parked his car in the school parking lot.

"By trying to stop me from being made into a sacrifice you might have doomed others to death." Elena glared at him. "And while I don't care about most people you are risking my pack."

"You are my best friend, Elena." Stefan admitted softly. "I don't want you to die."

"I don't want to die either, Stefan, but what you are doing is incredibly selfish." Elena stormed off towards the school.

An hour later Elena decided that she couldn't handle school for today so she walked home after telling Bonnie and Caroline to come over later that evening.

Now she was sitting on the floor as she tried to meditate and talk to Death. One of the reasons why she couldn't handle school was that she kept having this feeling, like she instinctually knew if someone was human or not.

For example, she had bumped into a sophomore and knew that he had witches in his family even though he himself didn't have magic. And when she hugged Caroline, she could tell that she was a vampire but not how long she had been one.

"Nice to hear from you, my dear." Elena heard Death whisper in her mind.

"I thought you could answer some questions and I actually missed talking to you." Elena smiled.

"I have missed you too, daughter." Death sounded a little hesitant as he called her daughter but it made Elena beam in happiness. "What where the questions?"

Elena quickly told him about what had been going on and what she felt that day at school.

"It seems you have gained a version of aura reading." Death hummed in thought. "That could be useful in the future."

Elena talked to Death for a while longer, not noticing her head start hurting until they had finished talking and said goodbye. She opened her eyes and closed them again quickly with a groan of pain.

With her head throbbing in pain, Elena slowly made her way to the kitchen to get two of her pain tablets from the car accident. After she had taken them, she laid down on the floor and waited for the pain to disappear.

XOXOXOX

"Chinese food or pizza?" Caroline asked a couple of hours later as her, Bonnie and Elena were in the Gilbert kitchen.

Bonnie had just told them about the talk her and Stefan had had with Jonas and Luka.

"Both." Elena smirked, another thing she had noticed after her talk with Death was that her apatite had increased.

"I'll get it." Caroline picked up her tablet.

"Do you believe that Jonas is being sincere?" Elena asked.

"I don't know what to believe." Bonnie shrugged. "I think he's at a loss. He's not sure who to trust."

"Join the club. We could make matching jackets." Elena murmured with a soft laugh.

"Well, what are we going to do with the whole movie situation?" Caroline piped up form where she was sitting. "What about 'The Notebook'?"

"Caroline, how many times have you seen that movie?" Elena giggled.

"That's not the point." Caroline laughed.

"If you say so." Elena smiled at her as Jenna walked into the kitchen. "Hey, aunty."

"What's going on?" Jenna looked around at the three girls.

"Girl's night." Bonnie piped up.

"Oh." Jenna nodded.

"Wanna join in?" Caroline offered with a smile.

"I would love to." Jenna smiled brightly. "I haven't had a girl's night in years."

"Let's talk boys!" Caroline cheered.

"So...does anyone have a crush on someone?" Jenna asked after a while.

"Not a crush per say but I wouldn't mind having a little fun with Damon." Caroline giggled.

"Caroline!" Elena called out in mock shock with a hand on her chest as everyone laughed.

"How about we play Fuck, Marry, Kill?" Bonnie offered.

"Should we do it with celebrities or people we actually know?" Jenna asked as she poured herself some wine.

"People we actually know!" Elena, Bonnie and Caroline chorused.

"Because it was Bonnie's idea, she gets to start us off." Caroline decided.

"Jenna." Bonnie turned to her. "Sheriff Forbes, Richard, the bartender at the grill, Alaric. Go!"

"That was an easy one." Jenna laughed. "I'd Marry Alaric, even though I'm mad at him at the moment, Kill Richard and sorry Caroline but I'd Fuck Liz, she's hot."

"It's okay, I know my mom is gorgeous." Caroline smirked and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Were do you think I got it from?"

"So true, you are a gorgeous blond bombshell." Elena giggled.

"Elena." Jenna turned to Elena with a smirk.

"I don't like the look in your eyes, Aunt Jenna." Elena murmured.

"Fuck, Marry, Kill." Jenna never lost her smirk. "Damon, Matt, Elijah."

"Oh, you are an evil one." Elena groaned making the others laugh at her. "I'd Fuck Damon because he must have some tricks up his sleeve. I'd Marry Elijah, we already know he looks good in a suit. And I'd kill Matt, he may be a friend sort off but not a close one."

"I actually thought you would say you would fuck Elijah." Jenna almost sounded disappointed then she turned to Bonnie and Caroline. "You should have seen the way he was looking at her when we did the whole history walk thing."

"If she marries Elijah, she could fuck him several times though." Caroline giggled.

"Oh, shut it, you." Elena blushed, feeling butterflies in her stomach at the thought of Elijah. "Caroline; Stefan, Tyler, Alaric."

"I would Marry Stefan, he seems like he would be a gentleman. Fuck Tyler, give a whole new meaning to doggie style." Caroline smirked making the other giggle like children. "But can I fuck Alaric before I kill him?"

"Is he good in bed, Jenna?" Bonnie giggled while Caroline piped up with, "Is he as endowed as we think?"

All four of them were slightly tipsy by now as Jenna had decided to stop being a role model for one night and let the seventeen almost eighteen year olds drink.

"Let's just say that I had a little trouble walking the day after our first night together." Jenna smirked.

"Whoo-hooo, you go Aunt Jenna." Elena almost fell of her chair.

"Bonnie." Caroline said after everyone had calmed down a little. "Luka, Jeremy, Mason."

"I'd Marry Jeremy, making Elena my sister by marriage." Bonnie hugged Elena. "While I do sort of like Luka, I don't trust him so I would Kill him and Fuck Mason."

They play and laugh for a while until Caroline said that they should all go dancing at the grill. When they arrived, they looked at the band and then Jenna took a deep breath and walked up to the bar to talk to Alaric.

Caroline quickly dragged both Elena and Bonnie to the dance floor and the three of them started to dance, ignoring the guys coming up and trying to dance with them. After a while Elena excused herself to go to the bathroom.

As she was washing her hands Stefan called and told her what had happened with Luka and what Jonas was planning. Elena hurried back to the dance floor to drag Caroline of.

"Where's Bonnie?" Elena looked around.

"She went to get us some sodas." Caroline smiled.

"We have a problem." Elena told her just as Stefan arrived.

"What's going on?" Caroline asked, instantly on guard.

"Jonas is here and he's after Elena." Stefan said and then explained what had happened with Luka.

"Oh my God!" Caroline brought her hands up to her face.

"We have a plan, but I need to get Elena out of here." Stefan murmured urgently.

"What can we do?" Caroline wanted to know.

"Stall." Stefan declared as he started to drag Elena away.

The rest of the night passed by in a blur of adrenalin and waiting and before Elena knew it, she was walking into the Gilbert house while she asked Damon, "How did you guys convince her to do this?"

"We didn't." Damon admitted. "It was actually her idea."

"Wow." Elena murmured. "That is either a good thing or a bad thing."

"No, it's not good at all." Damon huffed.

"Everything is taken care of." Stefan said as he and Kathrine walked down the stairs.

"I'm guessing you're going to want this back." Kathrine held out Elena's bracelet towards her. "But your pretty little outfit is going to need a good dry clean."

"You can keep it if you want." Elena shrugged as she put on her bracelet again.

"Is that all you have to say to me?" Kathrine glared.

"Thank you." Elena walked over to Kathrine and kissed her on the cheek then she smirked. "Now get out so I can go to sleep."

"You might not be so bad after all." Kathrine smirked back at her and walked out.

Elena had showered and dressed for bed but didn't feel as tired anymore so she decided to join Jenna in the kitchen.

"Are John and Jeremy asleep?" Jenna asked before putting a spoon of ice cream in her mouth.

"I think so." Elena shrugged as she got herself a spoon.

"If I go to bed now, there's a chance that I'll wake up hungover-free tomorrow." Jenna offered Elena the ice cream carton.

Elena and Jenna ate some ice cream in silence for a while until the doorbell rang.

"Who's that?" Jenna muttered as she got up to answer it.

"Hi, you must be Jenna." Isobel smiled form the other side of the door. "I'm...Elena's mother."

"No, you're not." Jenna glared. "My sister was Elena's mother and you? You are just some long forgotten egg donor."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.7K 46
❝We choose our own path. Our actions, and our values, they define who we are.❞ If looks could kill, Lyssa and her twin sister, Elena Gilbert, would h...
127K 5.1K 63
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
310 10 13
It's Elena's one year anniversary of becoming a vampire. It's meant to be a great party and a great few weeks. But when there's a psychotic doppelgan...
1.1M 30.6K 70
I'm clara Salvatore. I was turned by my younger brother Stefan after I watched him kill our dad. After that I ran. I met many people on the way witch...